Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4:35pm - 2 scoops of Oracle with 5mgs creatine, AXT, Cloma-Plex and MTest

Weight 216 this morning upon waking. Just FYI I’m down from 237 since the later part of January. Due to work and my ankle injury I’ve had some bumps along the way on my cut.

Chest day! 30 minutes in and I could feel the energy building up. Not strong but just a gradual build up. No beta alanine tingles today that I noticed.

My chest was really pumped and I felt great. Could have kept going but was a little pressed for time and what I wanted to do was taken up by others. I’m a little limited on my exercises due to the walking boot I’m wearing.

Overall the Oracle is still working great. No bad sides and the focus and energy is still great!
Agreed, I mentioned in my log that it seemed like it waited until you started actually working to really kick in. Then it was go time with lots of focus and it didn't ever slow down during the workout. I could just keep going with my sessions too!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed, I mentioned in my log that it seemed like it waited until you started actually working to really kick in. Then it was go time with lots of focus and it didn't ever slow down during the workout. I could just keep going with my sessions too!
Yeah that’s a very unique “side effect” I guess you could call it? I like it though. It’s like it warms up with you as you go!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking jacked man and good pump!! Looks like it’s doing a good job and what is intended.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro….It’s definitely a good ride so far!
Really glad you're liking it so far and hope others pick up a tub to try it out for themselves!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I took the pre a lot later than I normally do and this should have kept me awake all night, but it didn’t. I took 5 mgs of melatonin around 9:45 and was asleep around 10:45 or 11. Slept well and woke up at 5:30 ready to jump out of bed. I’m normally not like that. I also have noticed vivid dreams while taking this pre. It could be a coincidence, but I’m not complaining about it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I took the pre a lot later than I normally do and this should have kept me awake all night, but it didn’t. I took 5 mgs of melatonin around 9:45 and was asleep around 10:45 or 11. Slept well and woke up at 5:30 ready to jump out of bed. I’m normally not like that. I also have noticed vivid dreams while taking this pre. It could be a coincidence, but I’m not complaining about it.
I haven't tried melatonin to pass out after. Might be a good idea. I have been having some interesting dreams too but no sooner than I wake up I can't remember any details. However, I often have some pretty interesting and vivid dreams so not sure if related. No 5 mg of melatonin would have my dreams vivid as all get out. I actually normally don't take it because the dreams are so vivid and intense that I often don't feel rested in the morning.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't tried melatonin to pass out after. Might be a good idea. I have been having some interesting dreams too but no sooner than I wake up I can't remember any details. However, I often have some pretty interesting and vivid dreams so not sure if related. No 5 mg of melatonin would have my dreams vivid as all get out. I actually normally don't take it because the dreams are so vivid and intense that I often don't feel rested in the morning.
For me I don’t think it’s the melatonin causing the dreams. I’ve been taking melatonin for a good while and revelry had a conversation with my wife about dreams. She has very vivid dreams at times and I told her I couldn’t remember the last time I had a dream. Then comes Oracle and I seem to be having dreams. Maybe it’s a combination of if and melatonin or Oracle on its own, who knows? But it’s not an issue at all. Just something I’ve noticed.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4:35 - 2 scoops of Oracle, 5 mgs creatine, AXT, MTest, and Cloma-Plex

Was feeling sluggish when I left the house. Work took the energy out of me today and my foot is killing me.

Back Day
5:10 - starting to feel the Oracle kick in

Warm-up
Stretching
Seated rows medium neutral grip
2x12x100

Work sets
8x180
8x195
8x215
8x225
8x240

Could really feel the pump starting

T-bar rows
Close grip neutral grip
8x90
8x100
8x110
8x115 - no rest to the next set
Wide probated grip
12x100
12x100

Lat pull downs - wide

15x140
12x165
12x165

Single arm pull downs
12x60
12x60
12x60

Focused on a slow pull and a good squeeze at the bottom. Could really feel this in my lats.

Double rope straight arm pull downs

12x60
12x60
12x60

Had a really good pump in my back and lats once I finished. The Oracle really did it’s job today, providing that focus and clean energy. Still no bad sides or jitters. Still liking this stuff. I’m still limited on exercises due to my ankle injury. I usually do deads on back day. Really missing them.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clean energy, no crash or jitters, good pump. Sounds like a winner. Glad you’re enjoying it brother

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to invade your log. Enjoying following along. think I might have to add some of this to my next strong supp order.
What do you think of Cloma-Plex ?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3:45pm - 2 scoops of Oracle, 5mgs creatine, AXT, MTest and Cloma-Plex

Nothing new to report. 2 scoops is treating me the same as it did the first time I took two scoops. Energy is still smooth, great focus and a decent sweat. Still no bad sides to report!

Leg Day

6x110
6x125
6x140
6x155
6x170
6x185
6x200
6x215
4x230
These sets were done with no rest. After the set of 230 I rested for 2 minutes and completed a set of 25 with rest pauses. I initially stalled out at 11 reps. Once this set was over I immediate dropped the weight to 140 and did another set of 25 with rest pauses. I stalled around the 12th rep. My quads were smoked! Just a reminder I’m limited right now on leg exercises due to my ankle injury. Currently in a walking boot.

Lying Hamstring curls

2x10x 95 - warmup
3x10x125 - my left calf has a knot in it from the walking boot and it’s killing me. I was getting worse during the curls so I did some partials on the last set after the 10 reps and did a 20 second iso hold. I had planned on doing more but my calf was hurting pretty bad.

Abductors
4x25x150 - hips area was smoked!

All in all it was a decent workout. The PWO did it’s job but the pain I was experiencing was a set back.

I was down to 225 even this morning from 237 at the end of January. This has been a long slow cut due to some work issues getting in the way but I think being able to hold my weight steady and still drop roughly a pound a week is great. Especially right now since I can’t do cardio. I feel really lean right now. So I’m interested to see my weight in a few days.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No worries bro! I’m liking Cloma-Plex. It seems to be helping me lean out.

I was wondering if anyone was actually following my log. I started feeling like I was typing in an online journal
Oh I am here, liking everything and responding to stuff. Don't feel alone! :)

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4:25 - 2 scoops of Oracle, 5mgs creatine, AXT, MTest and Cloma-Plex

Shoulders
Warm up
2x5x15

Work sets
2x20x15
2x15x20
Did 12 partials at the end of the last set

Smith Machine Seated Shoulder Press - steep incline, just shy of 90 degrees

8x135
8x155
8x165
8x175
Set of 10 with 135 at the completion of last set of 8

Side Lateral Raises
2x20x20
2x15x25
Set of partials with 40 lbs at the completion of last set

Plate Loaded Shrug Machine
2x20x270
2x15x360

Walked out and forgot to do the six ways. I really like those as a finishing exercise.

Still a smooth feel of energy and focus. No bad sides and a decent sweat but nothing crazy. Still a good ride! I can’t wait until my ankle is better so I can see how this does with LISS.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4:25 - 2 scoops of Oracle, 5mgs creatine, AXT, MTest and Cloma-Plex

Shoulders
Warm up
2x5x15

Work sets
2x20x15
2x15x20
Did 12 partials at the end of the last set

Smith Machine Seated Shoulder Press - steep incline, just shy of 90 degrees

8x135
8x155
8x165
8x175
Set of 10 with 135 at the completion of last set of 8

Side Lateral Raises
2x20x20
2x15x25
Set of partials with 40 lbs at the completion of last set

Plate Loaded Shrug Machine
2x20x270
2x15x360

Walked out and forgot to do the six ways. I really like those as a finishing exercise.

Still a smooth feel of energy and focus. No bad sides and a decent sweat but nothing crazy. Still a good ride! I can’t wait until my ankle is better so I can see how this does with LISS.
Nice seated shoulder press!! Would be interesting to see if the liss would increase the sweat!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I am here, liking everything and responding to stuff. Don't feel alone! :)
Me too! Got a ton of views as well (720 so far). People are definitely following. Appreciate the detail!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice and effective session!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shoulders were spent when I left but I was so mad when I got home and realized I forgot an exercise!
You have any of those big old books, what did we call them back in the day? Dictionaries and Encyclopedias right? You could do some 6 ways with those heavy bastards!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have any of those big old books, what did we call them back in the day? Dictionaries and Encyclopedias right? You could do some 6 ways with those heavy bastards!
Haha I haven’t seen an encyclopedia in years! Kids these days would stroke out if they had to use encyclopedias to do research.

If had came straight home from the gym I would have knocked them out. My wife and I have a few sets of dumbbells at the house, but I had stopped and grabbed some fresh salmon for dinner and made a few other stops so I too cold when I got home.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha I haven’t seen an encyclopedia in years! Kids these days would stroke out if they had to use encyclopedias to do research.

If had came straight home from the gym I would have knocked them out. My wife and I have a few sets of dumbbells at the house, but I had stopped and grabbed some fresh salmon for dinner and made a few other stops so I too cold when I got home.
With google and chat gpt I don't think people will ever use encyclopedias again :LOL:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With google and chat gpt I don't think people will ever use encyclopedias again :LOL:
Unfortunately Google researching now is nowhere near as reliable as it used to be. It is just way too politicized now to just get straight facts half the time.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately Google researching now is nowhere near as reliable as it used to be. It is just way too politicized now to just get straight facts half the time.
Yeah the results are more satire now than anything. They’ve become pros at one sided censorship

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Maybe duckduckgo is the better option these days :)

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So just an update. I took Friday off and planned on doing arms today. My wife and I ram some errands just before lunch and I ended up puking in the parking lot of a business we were at. I dismissed it as being car sick but I’ve been puking all day. I think I have food poisoning. A friend of mine gave me some fresh eggs and a eat a few this morning with my protmeal. I feel like all grades of shitt right now. Hoping I feel better tomorrow. If not I’ll just pick back up on Monday.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully it's just a 24 hour thing and you're back at it here soon! Food poisoning is the worst!
Legit the worst! I always say I would rather be punched in the face by Tyson than food poisoning

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve never puked so much and not been drunk as hell! That’s exactly what this reminded me of! I feel run down today. Besides breakfast I ate two slices of pizza last night. I don’t know why but that’s the only thing I felt I could eat. Of course I’m still dehydrated. Sucking down water mixed with pedialyte and MIO.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, I managed to make it to the gym today. Definitely not back to 100% but I was feeling better this morning and thought I’d knock it out. With the way I feel now, I probably shouldn’t have, but it’s in the books!

Arm Day
2 scoops of Oracle, AXT, MTest and Cloma-Plex. Sipped EAA’s with a hydration complex added and a little bit of pink Himalayan salt added.

Lots of volume today

Dumbbell hammer curls
2 sets 20 reps for warm up

Work sets
3x20x25 dumbbell hammer curls
3x20x25 dumbbell preacher curls while pressing the dumbbells together

Barbell curls
3x12x55 s/s with hammer band curls 15 reps

Incline dumbbell curls
3x12x20

Band curls

3x15

Tri’s
2 sets rope extensions

Work sets
Pressdowns with V bar
3x150x18

Double rope extensions S/S overhead rope extensions

3x12x130 lowered the weight to 90 for the overhead extensions

Tricep pullovers with curl bar w/ close grip bench press

3x65x15

Bench push-ups S/S with extensions with the band

3x15

The Oracle saved me today. I wouldn’t have been able to put in this work today without it, but it took a lot out of me. I finished prepping my lunches and snacks for the week and I’m beat! Pounding the water mixed with pedialyte to stet hydrated. Hoping I feel even better tomorrow.

Still great focus, clean energy and no bad sides!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Legit the worst! I always say I would rather be punched in the face by Tyson than food poisoning
Agreed! I've gotten it a few times when traveling for work and you literately can't keep down your own spit. It sucks.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That’s a good workout especially when you’re not 100%! Good stuff brother

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice session for not feeling well. Food poisoning is just brutal. Now the real question... Do you eat more of those eggs and hope it was just one bad one?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice session for not feeling well. Food poisoning is just brutal. Now the real question... Do you eat more of those eggs and hope it was just one bad one?
My wife asked me if I wanted some eggs for breakfast the next morning. She got a good kick out of that!

Those eggs went in the trash!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4-17-2023

3:45 1 scoop of Oracle, AXT, MTest and Cloma-plex

Went with one scoop today since I’m still limited on leg work due to my ankle injury. I’m out of the walking boot and in a brace, but I still don’t have the range of motion or strength to squat, deadlift or do calf work.

Mild sensation of the Oracle. One scoop was stronger than I remember it being when I first started the log. Felt good and had some good focus.

Seated Hamstring Curls
2x12x90 - warm up

10x105
10x120
10x135
8x150
18 partials reps done on the last set, along with a 20 second iso hold. I like the seated hamstring curls versus the lying hamstring curls.

My hams were smoked after this

Leg Extensions
6x110
6x125
6x140
6x155
6x170
6x185
6x200
6x215
6x230
The above sets were done with no rest in between.
25x230 rest pause at reps 12, 17, 20 and 23

Now my quads and hams are smoked!

Not a bad workout for what it was. The Oracle gave me a nice light dose of energy and focus. I was able to sleep last night with no issues at all.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great news being out of the boot. Make sure to stretch that bad boy 2-3 times a day for the quickest recovery. Just stretch the soleus and calves at any chance you get. When I got out of my boot I would stop on the stairs a couple times a day and just hang off the stair with only the ball of my foot on it getting a great stretch then would bend my knee ad do the same thing to get the soleus involved in the stretch. That and getting into low body weight squats then leaning toward the tight side and really try to get that knee out in front of the toes. Even if the heel comes up this is very effective.

The Oracle has been so pleasantly surprising. It is one of my favorite preworkouts that I have used recently.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great news being out of the boot. Make sure to stretch that bad boy 2-3 times a day for the quickest recovery. Just stretch the soleus and calves at any chance you get. When I got out of my boot I would stop on the stairs a couple times a day and just hang off the stair with only the ball of my foot on it getting a great stretch then would bend my knee ad do the same thing to get the soleus involved in the stretch. That and getting into low body weight squats then leaning toward the tight side and really try to get that knee out in front of the toes. Even if the heel comes up this is very effective.

The Oracle has been so pleasantly surprising. It is one of my favorite preworkouts that I have used recently.
It really sucks having an injury like this at 50 year old! I think you and I are close in age so you feel my pain. Yes the stretching does wonders. I took myself out of the boot due to it making my calf knot up really bad. It’s not near as bad now as long as I keep it stretched. I’m in a lace up brace now. Much better than the boot but it still sucks!