Sponsored Log - OL Oracle PWO

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, I was chosen to do a log for OL’s new PWO, Oracle. I just received it in the mail today.

A little info about myself and what I plan on doing with this log. I’m 50 yrs old and have been active with sports and exercise since I was a child. Been lifting steady since my early 20’s. Currently on prescribed TRT and no blast at the moment. The only other supplements I will be taking along side the PWO is SNS Anabolic XT and CEL MTest. I also take some daily supplements that shouldn’t make a difference with the PWO. I do use PWO’s frequently and have used many different ones. I am sensitive to alpha-y but I’m interested to see how this pre does with me since it does contain a small dose of it. After reading some recent posts of guys that have taken it it seems 1.5 - 2 scoops is ideal but for logging purposes I’m going to start with 1 then work my way to 2 scoops. I figured I would run the log for about two weeks at least but if others want me to run it longer then I’ll run it until the container is gone. Let me know if anyone has any questions. I plan on going to the gym later today so I’ll keep everyone posted.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet! Didn’t know anyone was logging this, will follow along!!
Thanks bro! Any questions you have don’t hesitate to ask. This is the first log I’ve ever done so I’m shooting for being overly detailed.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight of contents plus container 188 grams

Zero’s out my scale and weighed the contents only - 119 grams. Not sure what’s up with that.

4:18pm first scoop down. Taste is an 8.5 /10. Tastes similar to a sweet tart but a lot less tart. Nothing wrong with this flavor at all. OL calls it Rainbow Pop.

5:01pm - feel a slight increase in energy and focus. No nasty sides of alpha-y

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, I can't wait to get mine in.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you better log the whole experience haha...

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just finished my chest workout about 15 minutes ago. Still have that slight euphoric feeling, clean energy and no bad alpha-y sides. I did notice my sweating picked up today, more so than normal but nothing bad and it wasn’t that cold sweat that I get from alpha-y. I’m tempted to just take two scoops tomorrow for back day instead of taking 1.5 scoops. I’ll decide tomorrow. So far I’m liking this pre but it’s still early in the game.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Following along, I started mine as well at just 1 scoop because of the alpha-y. Will be interested how this treats you at 1.5 or 2 scoops.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Following along, I started mine as well at just 1 scoop because of the alpha-y. Will be interested how this treats you at 1.5 or 2 scoops.
I know the alpha-y is dosed low but I was surprised at how smooth it was with one scoop. I’m hoping 1.5 - 2 will be the same. I can be impatient as fukk at times so I may just do two scoops tomorrow and tone it back to 1.5 if needed later one.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see the log up and excited to here all your feedback!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stoked for this one bro. Looking forward to the log

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Weight of contents plus container 188 grams

Zero’s out my scale and weighed the contents only - 119 grams. Not sure what’s up with that.

4:18pm first scoop down. Taste is an 8.5 /10. Tastes similar to a sweet tart but a lot less tart. Nothing wrong with this flavor at all. OL calls it Rainbow Pop.

5:01pm - feel a slight increase in energy and focus. No nasty sides of alpha-y
3gx40 servings = 120. Hope that answers that question it should be clearer on the label for you to see for sure which I’m addressing

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3gx40 servings = 120. Hope that answers that question it should be clearer on the label for you to see for sure which I’m addressing
Thanks. I went back to a previous post you made about the label. I know you guys are working the bugs out!

Last edited:

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4:00pm - just took two scoops. Decided to skip the 1.5 scoop serving due to how clean the energy felt yesterday off one scoop.

I’ll keep you guys posted on how I do after my workout. Today is back day. May hit bi’s also if I have time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4:00pm - just took two scoops. Decided to skip the 1.5 scoop serving due to how clean the energy felt yesterday off one scoop.

I’ll keep you guys posted on how I do after my workout. Today is back day. May hit bi’s also if I have time.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two scoops is where it’s at! Finished my workout about 14 minutes ago. Good sweat like yesterday, good focus and very clean energy. The best part….no bad alpha-y sides! Worked back and bi’s, great pump! Sticking with two scoops through this log.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Two scoops is where it’s at! Finished my workout about 14 minutes ago. Good sweat like yesterday, good focus and very clean energy. The best part….no bad alpha-y sides! Worked back and bi’s, great pump! Sticking with two scoops through this log.
That's great news! I am tempted to jump right to 2 scoops but still a little weary of it lasting too long at that dose.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's great news! I am tempted to jump right to 2 scoops but still a little weary of it lasting too long at that dose.
I’m pretty sensitive to stimulants as far as the lasting effects. Like I can’t drink coffee past 4 pm or I’ll have trouble sleeping. My wife could drink a cup right before bed and sleep like a baby. I’ll let you know how I do tonight with sleep.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m pretty sensitive to stimulants as far as the lasting effects.
Same here. I have to take a stim pre in AM if I want it to not mess with my sleep at night.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So as far as sleep last night after taking two scoops, I took 5 mgs of melatonin like a normally do and I was asleep by 11 pm. Laid down around 10 but watched a little tv. My phone woke me up at 5:50 am and couldn’t go back to sleep. I slept really well and deep.

One other thing to note from 1 scoop to 2 scoops. I didn’t notice the beta alanine with one scoop but could feel it with two. I’ll post what today feels like. Today is legs but I’m limited in what I can do due to a bad ankle sprain from Friday night. Plan on doing some leg extensions and leg curls John Meadows style!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4:00pm - 2 scoops of Oracle and 5 mgs creatine. Serving each of Anabolic XT, MTest and Cloma-Plex.

Will be sipping on EAA’s throughout workout.

Today is leg day but due to a recent, severely sprained ankle, I can’t squat. I’ll definitely be doing leg extensions, leg curls and I’m tempted to see if I can use the leg press. My foot is in a boot and a friend of mine that’s a physical therapist said he has clients due leg presses with the boot, at times, but I’d have to feel it out and adjust the weight. As long as I can get my legs burning then that’s all that matters.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4:00pm - 2 scoops of Oracle and 5 mgs creatine. Serving each of Anabolic XT, MTest and Cloma-Plex.

Will be sipping on EAA’s throughout workout.

Today is leg day but due to a recent, severely sprained ankle, I can’t squat. I’ll definitely be doing leg extensions, leg curls and I’m tempted to see if I can use the leg press. My foot is in a boot and a friend of mine that’s a physical therapist said he has clients due leg presses with the boot, at times, but I’d have to feel it out and adjust the weight. As long as I can get my legs burning then that’s all that matters.
Looking forward to hearing about it. Sounds like a very low weight 3 sets of 50 to me!!! Be careful!

Also thanks for the feedback on sleeping. That doesn't sound too bad at all.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking forward to hearing about it. Sounds like a very low weight 3 sets of 50 to me!!! Be careful!

Also thanks for the feedback on sleeping. That doesn't sound too bad at all.
I’ve done a John Meadows routine before where you start light on leg extensions and do a few warm-up sets of 6 reps and keep bumping the pin down on the stack and continue doing 6 reps until you get to a weight you can’t do 6. No rest between all of those sets. Then rest for a minute and a half then go back to your ending weight and do a set of 25. Of course you’ll have to rest/pause for just a sec but it’s awesome. Gonna start with that then see what I can do after it. Damn I feel the Oracle kicking in as I’m typing! It’s been 22 minutes since I took it. Just sitting in the parking lot of my gym waiting for it to kick in and it just did. Man it feels good!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today’s leg workout

Leg extensions

110x6
125x6
140x6
155x6
160x6
175x6
190x6
205x6
220x6
235x6
Above sets were continuous
Rest 1.5 min
235x25 with rest/pauses
2min rest
140 for 3 sets of 15

Hamstring curls - 95 x 10 two sets w/u
125 x 8 5 sets. last set did partials for 15 reps, then a 20 sec iso hold. The pad was pushing into my boot too much so it was causing discomfort in my ankle.

Abductors
4 sets 155 x 15
Adductors
4 sets 155 x 15

Unfortunately that’s what I’m limited to due to my ankle.

Shoulders and tris tomorrow. If I can remember I’ll post a before and after pic of my shoulders and tris to try and give an idea of what the pump is like on this stuff. It’s not bad!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, I got a nice pump last night. The workout was indeed pump inducing but I feel I may have been a little more pumped. I get pumps very easily so it takes a big difference to be sure. A few more workouts and I will really be able to tell you all.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the way those leg extensions look brutal! I bet the quads are feeling it tomorrow.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh I’ll definitely be feeling it! They’re smoked!

And just to add the energy is still really clean, no bad sides, and I haven’t experienced a crash as of yet. Tomorrow will be my last workout of the week due to the Easter weekend. I’ll pick back up on Monday.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4:25pm - 2 scoops of Oracle, creatine, AXT, MTest and Cloma-Plex

Same clean energy. Seems to kick in around 30-35 minutes after taking it. Nice focus shoulder and tri day

Rear delt flies - 2 warmup 2x12 5
4x20 10
Side lateral raises
4x15 20
4x15 40 - partials

Hammer strength press
2 warmups 45 each side 2x10

Work sets
8x70
8x 90
8x100
8x110

6 ways
3x12x5

Tricep extension-rope
Warm-up sets 2x12x70

Pressdowns
15x110
15x130
15x150
15x170

Double rope extensions s/s with overhead extensions
3x12x100

Ez-curl bar pullovers w/ close grip press
3x12x85

IMG_0394.jpg

Before the workout

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The pics kinda suck. I was trying to show a difference in the pump from the pre. It’s not the greatest pump but it’s decent. Still no bad alpha-y sides and just a good mellow feeling right now.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forearms look beastly
That’s what I’m saying. Looking great. I can definitely the pump difference for sure! Glad it’s treating you well so far. All feedback so far has been great

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking good in here! How long have you been on the Clomaplex, that one has me interested.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking good in here! How long have you been on the Clomaplex, that one has me interested.
I’ve been on it for about a month now. I wish I had taken it solo to feel it out by itself but stacked with Anabolic XT and MTest I’m liking it!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s what I’m saying. Looking great. I can definitely the pump difference for sure! Glad it’s treating you well so far. All feedback so far has been great
It’s definitely a good product, no doubt!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4:35pm - 2 scoops of Oracle with 5mgs creatine, AXT, Cloma-Plex and MTest

Weight 216 this morning upon waking. Just FYI I’m down from 237 since the later part of January. Due to work and my ankle injury I’ve had some bumps along the way on my cut.

Chest day! 30 minutes in and I could feel the energy building up. Not strong but just a gradual build up. No beta alanine tingles today that I noticed.

Flat Dumbbell Press - 2 warm-up sets and stretching to get loose

Work sets
10x105
8x115
6x135

Hammer Strength Press
12x115 per side
10x135 per side
8x160 per side

Incline Dumbbell Press
Energy and focus was really kicking in during the hammer strength press
10x80
8x90
6x95

Cable Flies
18x110
15x110
14x110 with an iso hold of 15 seconds. My chest was really pumped and I felt great. Could have kept going but was a little pressed for time and what I wanted to do was taken up by others. I’m a little limited on my exercises due to the walking boot I’m wearing.

Overall the Oracle is still working great. No bad sides and the focus and energy is still great!