Spilanthes XT - Natural Testosterone & Libido Enhancer

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any muscle building benefit? has anyone noticed any difference in strength in the gym?
I believe it does .. could be mainly due to NO benefits / elevated test levels im sure contributes to it as well.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I posted in another thread for feedback, but how is everyone liking this product right now? Like performance wise in the gym(not in the bedroom) similar to citrulline/arginine?? Just seeing if there are any benefits taking spilanthes gym wise.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I posted in another thread for feedback, but how is everyone liking this product right now? Like performance wise in the gym(not in the bedroom) similar to citrulline/arginine?? Just seeing if there are any benefits taking spilanthes gym wise.
Spilanthes is cool in that it has natural testosterone and nitric oxide enhancing properties - so it should help with performance in the gym and the bedroom.

I wouldn't compare it directly to Citrulline or Arginine though because those are primarily nitric oxide boosters without the natural testosterone boosting effects.

We've received a lot of good feedback on Spilanthes XT. Hopefully some people will share theirs here as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
agree with @poison i touched it on earier in this thread .. i do believe this helps in the gym as well .. maybe running solo you might not notice much ..but if you take it pre workout, i think you will see it build up in your system and notice the NO benefits.

and as for libido/bedroom .. its awesome

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this vs Furosap, which one you think is better for libido?
oh thats tough .. i have tested spilanthes more so i am going to go with that for myself

but quality Furosap like SNS is providing with astragin & bioperine i think according to others will win out easily

run em both :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So this vs Furosap, which one you think is better for libido?
I think this is one of those where the answer may be different for different people type of things and depend on how they respond to them.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you use Spilanthes with BLR Viron? cheers..
You def can .. it was designed to be stacked with Mtest which offers tongkat + boron + more .. so Viron would be okay imo.

Solo/Bulk are always nice due to their flexibility of adding in with your other favorite supplements.

I know some who run Mtest year around and have thrown in Spilanthes in it and are enjoying the benefits.