Solo Longjack supp?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you for the info! No joint pain from to much reduce estrogen?
Not that I have noticed. I do take joint supplements year round (cissus XT, glucosamine, fish oils and turmeric/curcumin).

Oswizle

Awards
Im my 2nd bottle the ND 10% and the pills have a different color... first bottle they were greenish and now they are yellowish..

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if 2% wrecks my joints, i’m assuming 10% would be worse?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious what dosing/cyclingschedule you all are doing on LJ100 / TKA. How many weeks on vs. off?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On 10% ND and no issues to report. Doing 5 days on, 2 days off. 1 a day and I take in the morning.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry, what I meant was do you do this 52 weeks a year or take breaks for a few weeks? Thanks!
I only started taking this when it first came out at ND. I guess that was maybe Oct or Nov? I forget. But I haven't taken more than 2 days off.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@BigGame84
Did you start the ripfactore? If so do you have any positive effect yet?
Yes, been on it for maybe a month now. I am not a good source for feedback only because I take so many other things. Anyways, I like what I am seeing in the mirror and my performance in the gym so I bought another couple bottles. But take that with a grain of salt.. I am also on BMP, Ursa Major, Follidrone, and some other natty stuff.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, been on it for maybe a month now. I am not a good source for feedback only because I take so many other things. Anyways, I like what I am seeing in the mirror and my performance in the gym so I bought another couple bottles. But take that with a grain of salt.. I am also on BMP, Ursa Major, Follidrone, and some other natty stuff.
thank you for the honest feedback!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thank you for the honest feedback!
It's hard to get right now I think... I was taking Alpha Lion's RipFactor and they are on backorder. So I had to get the more expensive version they have called Alpha Muscle. But I still think you can get the other brand that has it. Haven't looked.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not that I have noticed. I do take joint supplements year round (cissus XT, glucosamine, fish oils and turmeric/curcumin).
That's exactly what I take also for my joints and tendons and I also take Microlactin from
Swanson Vitamins.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This past Fri made 3 weeks on ND TKA 2% and really nothing to report that was any different
from last week and I was gonna bump it up starting tomorrow to 3 caps a day but then I realized
that my elbow joints have been feeling a tad sore this past 2 weeks even though I take a ton of
joint supplements so I'm not gonna chance it and I'll stay on the 2 caps a day Mon -Fri for the
duration of the 12 weeks. I have 2 jars of Swanson Fenugreek Extract with Testofen and I've had
Fenugreek in the past but never from Swanson so I will add 1 cap with breakfast and 1 cap with
dinner starting week 5 so I'll be running TKA and Fenugreek for the final 8 weeks. I'll definitely
post any feedback that I think is important as I continue but so far I wouldn't recommend this
version of TKA 2% from ND cause I haven't noticed much from it at all but again when it comes to
herbals everyone feels them differently

Erikdrvn

Awards
Im taking bluebonnet lj100 50mg is good but expensive considering that is 50 mg, i have found another product called QFL lj100 on amazon is 50 mg lj100 plus vitamin B and zinc, anyone know it? The price seems to be good, is present also on amzn, but Is not on the hpingredients page listed as a partner

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just purchased a product that contains 800 mg Tribulus (standardized to 45% saponins) and 400mg Longjack (standardized to 100:1) per serving.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have 2 bottles of blue bonnett but haven’t started them yet

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tried to read this thread from the beginning, and wow, there's so much misinformation in the first 2 pages I'm not even going to bother to discuss any of it.

LJ100:
- LJ100 is a branded ingredient. Anyone claiming to use LJ100 should be buying and licensing the material from HP Ingredients. If they are not getting it thru them, they are not using real LJ100.
- Now, I'm not saying that LJ100 is better or worse than other types; I'm just saying that LJ100 is LJ100. So if a person experiences results with Brand A's LJ100 and not Brand B's LJ100, something is up with one or the other.
- There are a lot of brands that claim to offer LJ100 that are lying.

There are some good other extracts of Tongkat Ali available. I've researched this ingredient extensively for a long time. We may make an LJ100 because we've been getting asked so much for one; but even if we do, there's another branded type that we are going to be offering as well.

I see some people discussing a supposed 10% Eurycomanone. I'm not saying it is or it isn't, but I've had manufacturers of this ingredient tell me that it's actually impossible to get that higher of a % extract without the price being exponentially higher to the point it wouldn't be worth it.

Someone mentioned wanting a good Fenugreek extract to try for libido - stay tuned; you'll be very happy in the next couple months ;)

Last edited:
JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
HP Ingredients actually sells their own LJ 100 at their shop HP Life Sciences online in case anyone wanted to know. Would be interested in a different extract if SNS brings it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
HP Ingredients actually sells their own LJ 100 at their shop HP Life Sciences online in case anyone wanted to know. Would be interested in a different extract if SNS brings it
That's one of the reasons that they have a hard time getting brands to offer it as they are trying to sell it to brands to get them to offer it but then turning around and competing with them themselves. That's long been a reason some companies haven't offered it.

It's a really good likelihood that we'll be offering a really good Tongkat Ali Extract; its just a matter of timing. We have so many things in production it just kind of keeps getting bumped back. But we already have the raws for it; and at least for me, I was very pleased with it.

Oswizle

Awards
Doesnt the place that sells the 10% claim to have COA from the laboratory?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tried to read this thread from the beginning, and wow, there's so much misinformation in the first 2 pages I'm not even going to bother to discuss any of it.

LJ100:
- LJ100 is a branded ingredient. Anyone claiming to use LJ100 should be buying and licensing the material from HP Ingredients. If they are not getting it thru them, they are not using real LJ100.
- Now, I'm not saying that LJ100 is better or worse than other types; I'm just saying that LJ100 is LJ100. So if a person experiences results with Brand A's LJ100 and not Brand B's LJ100, something is up with one or the other.

There are some good other extracts of Tongkat Ali available. I've researched this ingredient extensively for a long time. We may make an LJ100 because we've been getting asked so much for one; but even if we do, there's another branded type that we are going to be offering as well.

I see some people discussing a supposed 10% Eurycomanone. I'm not saying it isn't or it isn't, but I've had manufacturers of this ingredient tell me that it's actually impossible to get that higher of a % extract without the price being exponentially higher to the point it wouldn't be worth it.

Someone mentioned wanting a good Fenugreek extract to try for libido - stay tuned; you'll be very happy in the next couple months ;)
case in point, OL LJ100 worked great. Nutrex didn’t do sh!t.

Reactions: JYD
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
case in point, OL LJ100 worked great. Nutrex didn’t do sh!t.
I like both companies.

One thing about Nutrex is they are way too big to lie and cut corners like that. So if they say they used LJ100, they think they used LJ100. So if the issue was with it not being LJ100, it was likely a contract manufacturing switch type issue that they weren't aware of. Nutrex is way too big of a company to try to cut corners like that. (Btw... I don't think they even offer it anymore).

And the above could very well be possible because I've seen some people like yourself say that OL's worked better for them but I've seen other people say that they responded to both equally as well. So a batch to batch discrepancy would explain that.

If we do one, that will answer questions on this because there will be no confusion on the raws. We would purchase straight from the branded ingredient company and encapsulate the product. So then people have the true answer - they'll know its LJ100 and be able to determine if they respond well to it and like it, or if they don't :)

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's one of the reasons that they have a hard time getting brands to offer it as they are trying to sell it to brands to get them to offer it but then turning around and competing with them themselves. That's long been a reason some companies haven't offered it.

It's a really good likelihood that we'll be offering a really good Tongkat Ali Extract; its just a matter of timing. We have so many things in production it just kind of keeps getting bumped back. But we already have the raws for it; and at least for me, I was very pleased with it.
If you want some more testing on “them there raws” I would be happy to sample. Tongkat is one herb I constantly take and experiment with. Please do your own and do not go with LJ100. Would love if you could figure out, RIP Powder City’s source. So far that was the best I have tried.

Oswizle

Awards
So why did SNS take a shot at saying manufacturing 10% is BS unless the price is much higher? COA vs competing company claiming random sources??

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you want some more testing on “them there raws” I would be happy to sample. Tongkat is one herb I constantly take and experiment with. Please do your own and do not go with LJ100. Would love if you could figure out, RIP Powder City’s source. So far that was the best I have tried.
If I already had capsulated product in bottles I would, but insurance won't allow us to send out raw material powder because there's no way to know if the person receiving it is going to dose it properly. Plus, all raws are now already at the contract manufacturer.

I really liked it and am looking forward to its release.

This product is happening even if we do an LJ100. Sometimes with branded ingredients, we won't mind offering more than one competing type bc some people will like one better and some will like the other better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So why did SNS take a shot at saying manufacturing 10% is BS unless the price is much higher? COA vs competing company claiming random sources??
I don't think you understood my post correctly. I didn't take a shot at anyone; I never say anything negative about competing companies. I was responding at the time to where some posted that they were having negative issues with the 10% and where some people had asked if doing 5x a dose of 2% would equal a 10%.

Here was my actual quote:
I see some people discussing a supposed 10% Eurycomanone. I'm not saying it isn't or it isn't, but I've had manufacturers of this ingredient tell me that it's actually impossible to get that higher of a % extract without the price being exponentially higher to the point it wouldn't be worth it.

Notice that I specifically say that I'm not saying it is or that it isn't a 10%.

I post here to help people and a lot of people ask for and like my insight that I share from an inside the industry perspective. In this case, its very simply that I've had more than two raw material suppliers say that a 10% Eurycomanone content is impossible without the price being exponentially higher. - Note, I didn't say it was impossible; I said they said it was impossible without the price being exponentially higher.

For example, if a 3% is 500.00 per kg. and a 10% is 5,000.00 per kg, that is exponentially higher. If it was proportionate, it would 1665.00 per kg. Those numbers aren't accurate, they're just examples.

But here is an accurate example of another one that is not mathematically proportionate:
Horny Goat Weed (10% Icariin) is approximately 150.00 per kg.
Horny Goat Weed (20% Icariin) is approximately 320.00 per kg.
^^^ So far, not mathematically proportionate but reasonably close.
For sake of math purposes, let's say you wanted to do a 30 serv. bottle that delivered 100 mg. active Icariin per day:
- 30 servings @ 1000 mg./10% Icariin per serving = approximate cost of raws would be 4.54
- 30 servings @ 500 mg./20% Icariin per serving = approximate cost of raws would be 4.85
But now, the cost of a 98% is 2,880.00 per kg. (so that is not mathematically proportionate at all) because:
- 30 servings @ 102 mg./98% Icariin per serving = approximate cost of raws would be 8.84
(So it would be double the cost for really no benefit bc the other constituents may be important as well.)

I hope that makes more sense. I had just went thru some math ingredient scenarios recently in another thread explaining why companies sometimes use the percentages that they do at higher doses and that was in interacting with some of the people in this thread so it was more drawing a comparison to the same type situation.

I've seen other places where people have made very valid arguments against a 10% even being a good thing on this ingredient and I intentionally avoided mentioning that out of respect for the other company.

I hope all of that makes sense.

Last edited:
grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Looking forward to it! Whatever kind of LJ m Test is using, it works.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just finished running ND TKA 2% extract for 12 weeks 2 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off
and I honestly was NOT impressed :( I do have a jar of their 10% but I won't be trying that
until much later in the year. I've had OL Lj100 and actually I picked up 9 jars years back when
it was on a bogo deal and that didn't impress me either. I felt maybe a little libido boost but
nothing else also in the past I ran 3 jars of APE which some people loved and that for me
wasn't that great either and they used a different extract of TKA.

I mentioned it before and I'll say it again for me Barlowes 100:1 Long Jack at 1000mg a day
worked the BEST. Good libido, erections, mood, and deeper sleep were all the effects I had
on that one and honestly I was ready to buy it a few months ago until someone jumped in
here and started yelling how good ND TKA was so that's why I tried it but the net time I
decide on TKA I'm going Barlowes and I will run it and review it and see if it's as good now
as it was a couple of years ago when I used it. One other TKA based supplement that has
worked great for me in the past was Diesel Test Hardcore and I know people use to bash
cause it was a prop blend but that blend WORKS! Good libido, erections, sleep, and a bit
of aggression in a good way during your workouts. Whatever extract of TKA that Chuck used
in that formula worked great for me, and no wonder it has AKA Grande Bolas on the label
cause you WILL have Grande Bolas on Diesel Test Hardcore. :D

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just finished running ND TKA 2% extract for 12 weeks 2 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off
and I honestly was NOT impressed :( I do have a jar of their 10% but I won't be trying that
until much later in the year. I've had OL Lj100 and actually I picked up 9 jars years back when
it was on a bogo deal and that didn't impress me either. I felt maybe a little libido boost but
nothing else also in the past I ran 3 jars of APE which some people loved and that for me

I mentioned it before and I'll say it again for me Barlowes 100:1 Long Jack at 1000mg a day
worked the BEST. Good libido, erections, mood, and deeper sleep were all the effects I had
on that one and honestly I was ready to buy it a few months ago until someone jumped in
here and started yelling how good ND TKA was so that's why I tried it but the net time I
decide on TKA I'm going Barlowes and I will run it and review it and see if it's as good now
as it was a couple of years ago when I used it. One other TKA based supplement that has
worked great for me in the past was Diesel Test Hardcore and I know people use to bash
cause it was a prop blend but that blend WORKS! Good libido, erections, sleep, and a bit
of aggression in a good way during your workouts. Whatever extract of TKA that Chuck used
in that formula worked great for me, and no wonder it has AKA Grande Bolas on the label
Thank you for sharing your experience. I have heard favorable things about Barlow, but haven't ever used them. If you try them again, please consider posting a log.

Re Diesel products, I used the old school Tsunami, and it delivered what it promised. If you have an opinion on any other Diesel product that favorably impacts libido, please share your thoughts.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just ran the ND 10% 60 caps....was a letdown for me...Best for me is always the trademarked LJ
That's why I'm saving my ND 10% for MUCH later in the year cause I don't want TWO let
downs in a row :( I'm on a break now from training and herbals but when I start back with
an herbal probably in late May I'm gonna just run Bulbine from SNS, it's been a while since
I've used Bulbine but when I did it worked well for me at 1 cap a day for 6 weeks and I have
a jar in my stash waiting to be cracked open.:)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

LJ100:

as much as people have asked you to bring different things to the market, would you be willing to source a high quality LJ supplement, or one that is novel, not just LJ100

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
as much as people have asked you to bring different things to the market, would you be willing to source a high quality LJ supplement, or one that is novel, not just LJ100
I'm always open to ideas as far as what people want.

We will most likely do an LJ100 because we've been asked by quite a few people to do one.

But we already have a different Tongkat Ali/LJ supplement in the works that we're coming out with. I think it was this thread that I mentioned it in (but maybe not), that I was really impressed with it myself from testing out trying some of the raw materials.

It's hard to give ETA's on stuff right now bc everything in the industry is so backed up, but best guess would be within 8 weeks.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

you tried Barlowes 100:1, why not the 200:1. Get kind of confusing with all the extracts

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm always open to ideas as far as what people want.

We will most likely do an LJ100 because we've been asked by quite a few people to do one.

But we already have a different Tongkat Ali/LJ supplement in the works that we're coming out with. I think it was this thread that I mentioned it in (but maybe not), that I was really impressed with it myself from testing out trying some of the raw materials.

It's hard to give ETA's on stuff right now bc everything in the industry is so backed up, but best guess would be within 8 weeks.
there seems to be an uptick in interest. i think the time is now...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
there seems to be an uptick in interest. i think the time is now...
We'll get them going.

For the one type, we already have raw materials. I just hadn't been able to decide what we want to name it. It's a weird case where some people know if as Long Jack, some as Tongkat Ali, and some as Eurycoma. So its like - do we name it Longjack XT, Tongkat XT, Tongkat Ali XT, etc.

For the LJ100, I have the label artwork ready to go to print. We were going to do this a long time ago, but honestly the branded ingredient company ticked me off so I shelved the project.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great thread. I liked OJ LJ100 at 3 caps per day. Tried ND's TKA 2% and did not feel anything, unfortunately. I also thought Nutrex TestED did NOTHING; very disappointed. I had better experience with Bluebonnet LJ100.

So I just bought some LJ100 from NRH via the HP LJ100 site: https://lj100.com/where-to-buy/. ...Did I read on here earlier that products from the HP LJ100 site may not be 'legit' LJ100?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We'll get them going.

For the one type, we already have raw materials. I just hadn't been able to decide what we want to name it. It's a weird case where some people know if as Long Jack, some as Tongkat Ali, and some as Eurycoma. So its like - do we name it Longjack XT, Tongkat XT, Tongkat Ali XT, etc.

For the LJ100, I have the label artwork ready to go to print. We were going to do this a long time ago, but honestly the branded ingredient company ticked me off so I shelved the project.
that’s a very good point on naming. simply using the wrong name can lose sales. Longjack is probably more common but if you’re doing the LJ100, you wouldn’t want them named so closely

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great thread. I liked OJ LJ100 at 3 caps per day. Tried ND's TKA 2% and did not feel anything, unfortunately. I also thought Nutrex TestED did NOTHING; very disappointed. I had better experience with Bluebonnet LJ100.

So I just bought some LJ100 from NRH via the HP LJ100 site: https://lj100.com/where-to-buy/. ...Did I read on here earlier that products from the HP LJ100 site may not be 'legit' LJ100?
thank you. SNS boss making me sound like i’m crazy or something. lol. Nutrex did zilcho.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

HP Ingredients owns the rights to LJ100 so their own should be exactly what its supposed to be.

What you may have read earlier in this thread was some of us discussing that being one of the reasons that some companies don't offer LJ100 because on one hand, HP is trying to get companies to pay for the ingredient and sell it, but on the other hand, they're competing with them by selling it themselves.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thank you. SNS boss making me sound like i’m crazy or something. lol. Nutrex did zilcho.
I'm sorry if made you feel that way. That definitely wasn't my intention.

I was just saying that Nutrex is such a big company that there is no way they would intentionally not offer what they were supposed to be. So that if it were an issue that there LJ100 product wasn't real LJ100 like you were thinking, that it would likely have been a contract manufacturer not using the correct raws and them not knowing about it. Companies their size have way too much to lose by intentionally substituting something else in place of a branded ingredient. Doing so could open them up to lawsuits from the branded ingredient company and FDA issues so there's no way they'd intentionally take that chance.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
that’s a very good point on naming. simply using the wrong name can lose sales. Longjack is probably more common but if you’re doing the LJ100, you wouldn’t want them named so closely
Yeah, that's what I've been struggling with. The label text has been done for over a month and I've been trying to figure out the best name for it. It's down to LongJack XT, Tongkat XT, and Tongkat Ali XT. I'm leaning toward LongJack XT myself.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that's what I've been struggling with. The label text has been done for over a month and I've been trying to figure out the best name for it. It's down to LongJack XT, Tongkat XT, and Tongkat Ali XT. I'm leaning toward LongJack XT myself.
no worries on the Nutrex topic. I understand what you’re saying.

Longkat XT lol.....that would actually be a terrible idea i think.

I’d say go with LongJack XT and just explain differences in the writeups. Get it out there man.