Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you share what Eurycoma Extract is in Viron, like 100:1/LJ100 or 200:1, or any other extract?
best I've ever taken. I don't care about the studies. VIRON works for me: Just makes me feel good and great for the sex drive!

Erikdrvn

Awards
OL lj100 is discontinued? I cant find it in EU anymore, i remeber th story that in malaysia people are devastating forrest for take the TA roots and thats roots should "finish" soon, i hope that story is not true. Anyway someone know whats happening whit olympus lab?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
OL lj100 is discontinued? I cant find it in EU anymore, i remeber th story that in malaysia people are devastating forrest for take the TA roots and thats roots should "finish" soon, i hope that story is not true. Anyway someone know whats happening whit olympus lab?
LJ100 should be LJ100 regardless of company. But, OL’s worked great. Add in their maca and it was an amazing libido stack. But who knows what OL is doing. They went all kiddy-pop with the Lifestyle branding and got angry with anyone who disagreed with their decision. Now, they’re trying to be hardcore again.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So do we know if Longjack can raise free-test at all? Or has that been debunked.
Mood State (Vigor, Depression, Anger, Confusion, Fatigue, and Anxiety) was assessed using the validated Profile of Mood States (POMS) survey. Hormone profile (cortisol and testosterone) was assessed in saliva samples collected at three time points during each collection day (morning, afternoon, and evening). Saliva samples were analyzed for free cortisol and free testosterone by enzyme immunoassay (Salimetrics; State College, PA)
Hormone profile (salivary cortisol and testosterone) was significantly improved by TA supplementation, with reduced cortisol exposure (−16%, Figure 2), increased testosterone status (+37%, Figure 3) and overall improved cortisol:testosterone ratio (−36%) in the TA group compared to placebo.
Eurycoma contains a group of small peptides referred to as “eurypeptides” that are known to have effects in improving energy status and sex drive in studies of rodents [14-16]. The effects of tongkat ali in restoring normal testosterone levels appears to be less due to actually “stimulating” testosterone synthesis, but rather by increasing the release rate of “free” testosterone from its binding hormone, sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG) [17,18]...

The precise mechanism by which eurypeptides or tongkat ali root extract restores normal testosterone levels is unknown, but has been suggested as influencing the release rate of “free” testosterone from its binding hormone, sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG) [17,18].

Will it bring you to supraphysiological levels of testosterone and/or free testosterone? No. Will it helps to optimize them, or bring them back to a normal level if they're low for any number of reasons including stress/fatigue/etc. Seems very possible.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been using a 12% eurycommane extract from liftmode, and can confirm it works great in the libido department. I’ve seen studies showing that Tongkat can also reduce estrogen. I actually had to take a break after 2 months of use because my joints were super dried out, so that leads me to believe in the reduced estrogen effects. As far as testosterone, I’m sure it helps normalize to slightly increase levels. I don’t think it will do much in the way of muscle building but I use this stuff for the libido, aggression, and energy effects. Highly recommend the Liftmode extract.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been using a 12% eurycommane extract from liftmode, and can confirm it works great in the libido department. I’ve seen studies showing that Tongkat can also reduce estrogen. I actually had to take a break after 2 months of use because my joints were super dried out, so that leads me to believe in the reduced estrogen effects. As far as testosterone, I’m sure it helps normalize to slightly increase levels. I don’t think it will do much in the way of muscle building but I use this stuff for the libido, aggression, and energy effects. Highly recommend the Liftmode extract.
Bro.......Bro.........Brooooooooo

Thank you for posting this. My arthritic hip has been killing me!! I wondered last night if TA was the issue. I think it is drying out my joints as well. You’ve confirmed my suspicion.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bro.......Bro.........Brooooooooo

Thank you for posting this. My arthritic hip has been killing me!! I wondered last night if TA was the issue. I think it is drying out my joints as well. You’ve confirmed my suspicion.
Take the below with a grain of salt, as it was done on, “rat testicular Leydig cell-rich interstitial cells”, but you may find this interesting.

Would be interesting to see a study on how these Eurycomanone-rich extracts impact healthy adult men hormones. Is there a rise in test in healthy men? Is that rise just because of Eurycomanone inhibiting aromatase conversion? No idea.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
Take the below with a grain of salt, as it was done on, “rat testicular Leydig cell-rich interstitial cells”, but you may find this interesting.

Would be interesting to see a study on how these Eurycomanone-rich extracts impact healthy adult men hormones. Is there a rise in test in healthy men? Is that rise just because of Eurycomanone inhibiting aromatase conversion? No idea.

It’s definitely doing something. I usually have good days and bad days. But, the bad days have been every day. I kept thinking “wtf?”. Didn’t dawn on me until a couple days ago that it might be TA.

Thanks for the info. I’ll check it out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mitch_310 Anabolics 3
Supplements 22
Anabolics 30
Supplements 28
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 3