Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you share what Eurycoma Extract is in Viron, like 100:1/LJ100 or 200:1, or any other extract?
best I've ever taken. I don't care about the studies. VIRON works for me: Just makes me feel good and great for the sex drive!

Erikdrvn

Awards
OL lj100 is discontinued? I cant find it in EU anymore, i remeber th story that in malaysia people are devastating forrest for take the TA roots and thats roots should "finish" soon, i hope that story is not true. Anyway someone know whats happening whit olympus lab?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OL lj100 is discontinued? I cant find it in EU anymore, i remeber th story that in malaysia people are devastating forrest for take the TA roots and thats roots should "finish" soon, i hope that story is not true. Anyway someone know whats happening whit olympus lab?
LJ100 should be LJ100 regardless of company. But, OL’s worked great. Add in their maca and it was an amazing libido stack. But who knows what OL is doing. They went all kiddy-pop with the Lifestyle branding and got angry with anyone who disagreed with their decision. Now, they’re trying to be hardcore again.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So do we know if Longjack can raise free-test at all? Or has that been debunked.
Mood State (Vigor, Depression, Anger, Confusion, Fatigue, and Anxiety) was assessed using the validated Profile of Mood States (POMS) survey. Hormone profile (cortisol and testosterone) was assessed in saliva samples collected at three time points during each collection day (morning, afternoon, and evening). Saliva samples were analyzed for free cortisol and free testosterone by enzyme immunoassay (Salimetrics; State College, PA)
Hormone profile (salivary cortisol and testosterone) was significantly improved by TA supplementation, with reduced cortisol exposure (−16%, Figure 2), increased testosterone status (+37%, Figure 3) and overall improved cortisol:testosterone ratio (−36%) in the TA group compared to placebo.
Eurycoma contains a group of small peptides referred to as “eurypeptides” that are known to have effects in improving energy status and sex drive in studies of rodents [14-16]. The effects of tongkat ali in restoring normal testosterone levels appears to be less due to actually “stimulating” testosterone synthesis, but rather by increasing the release rate of “free” testosterone from its binding hormone, sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG) [17,18]...

The precise mechanism by which eurypeptides or tongkat ali root extract restores normal testosterone levels is unknown, but has been suggested as influencing the release rate of “free” testosterone from its binding hormone, sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG) [17,18].

Will it bring you to supraphysiological levels of testosterone and/or free testosterone? No. Will it helps to optimize them, or bring them back to a normal level if they're low for any number of reasons including stress/fatigue/etc. Seems very possible.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been using a 12% eurycommane extract from liftmode, and can confirm it works great in the libido department. I’ve seen studies showing that Tongkat can also reduce estrogen. I actually had to take a break after 2 months of use because my joints were super dried out, so that leads me to believe in the reduced estrogen effects. As far as testosterone, I’m sure it helps normalize to slightly increase levels. I don’t think it will do much in the way of muscle building but I use this stuff for the libido, aggression, and energy effects. Highly recommend the Liftmode extract.

Reactions: JYD
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been using a 12% eurycommane extract from liftmode, and can confirm it works great in the libido department. I’ve seen studies showing that Tongkat can also reduce estrogen. I actually had to take a break after 2 months of use because my joints were super dried out, so that leads me to believe in the reduced estrogen effects. As far as testosterone, I’m sure it helps normalize to slightly increase levels. I don’t think it will do much in the way of muscle building but I use this stuff for the libido, aggression, and energy effects. Highly recommend the Liftmode extract.
Bro.......Bro.........Brooooooooo

Thank you for posting this. My arthritic hip has been killing me!! I wondered last night if TA was the issue. I think it is drying out my joints as well. You’ve confirmed my suspicion.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bro.......Bro.........Brooooooooo

Thank you for posting this. My arthritic hip has been killing me!! I wondered last night if TA was the issue. I think it is drying out my joints as well. You’ve confirmed my suspicion.
Take the below with a grain of salt, as it was done on, “rat testicular Leydig cell-rich interstitial cells”, but you may find this interesting.

Would be interesting to see a study on how these Eurycomanone-rich extracts impact healthy adult men hormones. Is there a rise in test in healthy men? Is that rise just because of Eurycomanone inhibiting aromatase conversion? No idea.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Take the below with a grain of salt, as it was done on, “rat testicular Leydig cell-rich interstitial cells”, but you may find this interesting.

Would be interesting to see a study on how these Eurycomanone-rich extracts impact healthy adult men hormones. Is there a rise in test in healthy men? Is that rise just because of Eurycomanone inhibiting aromatase conversion? No idea.

It’s definitely doing something. I usually have good days and bad days. But, the bad days have been every day. I kept thinking “wtf?”. Didn’t dawn on me until a couple days ago that it might be TA.

Thanks for the info. I’ll check it out.

Erikdrvn

Awards
I hate/love LJ i dont understand why, some days when i take it seems that im on a drug, some days i feel superconfident on it and very speedy, its like im on coke the whole day and then the day after im paranoid couse when im on it i act like a badass (im already but whit tomcat too much) an im rude whit peoples at work/friends, i dont think that is caused from testosterone variation but for dopamine/serotonine change, anyone else had this effects?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LJ100 should be LJ100 regardless of company. But, OL’s worked great. Add in their maca and it was an amazing libido stack. But who knows what OL is doing. They went all kiddy-pop with the Lifestyle branding and got angry with anyone who disagreed with their decision. Now, they’re trying to be hardcore again.
i really, truly hope OL is back on track...i was a huge fan of theirs before the 'kiddy-pop' transition.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I hate/love LJ i dont understand why, some days when i take it seems that im on a drug, some days i feel superconfident on it and very speedy, its like im on coke the whole day and then the day after im paranoid couse when im on it i act like a badass (im already but whit tomcat too much) an im rude whit peoples at work/friends, i dont think that is caused from testosterone variation but for dopamine/serotonine change, anyone else had this effects?
how are you dosing it? I'm 5 days into 10% ND and I'm feeling super confident as the day goes on. Splitting a 100mg tab morning/afternoon. Dosed quite late yesterday and pretty sure it's why I kept waking up all night

Erikdrvn

Awards
how are you dosing it? I'm 5 days into 10% ND and I'm feeling super confident as the day goes on. Splitting a 100mg tab morning/afternoon. Dosed quite late yesterday and pretty sure it's why I kept waking up all night
I was taking OL100 mg in the morning and 100mg the early afternoon, but stopped couse it make me too much aggressive with other peoples.. bersek.. so now i take it occasionally only when i feel im tired/high corstisol feeling, anyone is aggressive on it too? Dopamine or testo/dht problem?

Reactions: JYD

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How is that ND 10% treating you @-RONIN-
Best herb for T purposes i have taken. Energy, libido and slight body recomp. Only problem is that irritates my esophagus lining because is so bitter that i cant tolerate more than one a day, its sad because two tablets are the best dose i think.(i have shitty stomach and esophagus, so im not the best example for this).

I have pre bloods (im start with low T), next year im going to do another bloodwork.

If you dont have problems with T maybe it wont work, i dont know.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a scale? How are you measuring powder and how much you taking?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone know if ND powders come with scoops?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, been doing one or two a day. I've noticed it give me an energy boost, so can't take it late in the day. Stuff seems legit. They are doing a big black Friday sale, I'd suggest to pick some up.
I think I'm gonna picked a jar of both extracts of TA and probably some bulk Choline Bitartrate. I wish
they had bulk or caps of EnXtra cause I've been wanting to see how that feels in combination with
other stimulants but unfortunately can't find it in bulk anywhere on line so I just might have to pick
up a tub of DVST8 Union or Obsessed Labs Relentless to see how it feels.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just signed up for their email notices, so I think I should be receiving something ....
I think they are starting whatever kind of sale they are gonna have tomorrow.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone ever try the Rule 1 Natural protein? How is it?

Oswizle

Awards
Anyone else get drowsy taking the %10? Took my 1st pill and dosed off

Oswizle

Awards
2nd dose of the 10% and same ZzZz and stomach got queasy... went away after a couple hours... there's a thread on reddit where ND has their on su. Forum... anyways... i guess other people get these same side effects... feel like this is better to take a night b4 bed. Gonna ride it out a few more days... but working out is the last thing i feel like doing.. could it be lowering my Cortisol levels and making me so assed out?

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
At first, it was the only TKA that give me energy. Now makes me sleepy like all the other extracts. Yeah, i think is from the cortisol drop, im taking it at night now.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I need to refresh my understanding, but I thought Eurycoma’s effects on cortisol were more adaptogenic in nature - as in it should help balance, not crush, cortisol.

Idk. I’d just think it wouldn’t lower it to the point of people dozing off. Or if it’s making people tired, it may be independent of cortisol. I could certainly be misinformed. I’ve never tried the 10% extract.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need to refresh my understanding, but I thought Eurycoma’s effects on cortisol were more adaptogenic in nature - as in it should help balance, not crush, cortisol.

Idk. I’d just think it wouldn’t lower it to the point of people dozing off. Or if it’s making people tired, it may be independent of cortisol. I could certainly be misinformed. I’ve never tried the 10% extract.
I picked up both the 2% and the 10% and will probably start the 2% in Jan and I plan on
dosing 2 caps a day one first thing in the a.m. on an empty stomach and 2nd dose early
afternoon same way empty stomach Mon-Fri weekends off and will definitely post feedback
but hopefully no drowsiness which I've never experienced in the past from other TKA supplements.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No idea what happens with it but I get the same effects.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stopping in to say....

•testojack is garbage
•OL LJ100 gave me a great libido boost
•Nutrex Tested (also LJ100) didn’t do sh!t

•I need to try Nootropics Depot asap!!
Same experience with these two points above. I miss a simple TA or LJ100 pill that's effective. The 'kitchen sink' approach seemed to take have really since off a few years ago, but they mostly include stuff that I don't respond well to, so I'm in the same boat with OP.

Last edited:

Oswizle

Awards
Taking 2 doses of the %10 at night and it helps me sleep pretty nice .. kinda feel like im coming off of melatonin when I wake up

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OL LJ100 with OL Maca was awesome. Big boners and big loads.
I grabbed 9 jars of the OL LJ100 on a good sale years back and ran 2-3 caps a day and for me
it was decent but for me it wasn't as good as Barlowes 100:1 extract that I used in the past but
like we ALL know herbal extracts effect everyone differently. I have both versions of ND's TKA
so we'll see how they work for me when I run them.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taking 2 doses of the %10 at night and it helps me sleep pretty nice .. kinda feel like im coming off of melatonin when I wake up
You can take TKA at night and it helps you sleep which I have had the same experience with other TKA
supplements in the past but some find that it keeps them awake if they dose too late in the day.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I grabbed 9 jars of the OL LJ100 on a good sale years back and ran 2-3 caps a day and for me
it was decent but for me it wasn't as good as Barlowes 100:1 extract that I used in the past but
like we ALL know herbal extracts effect everyone differently. I have both versions of ND's TKA
so we'll see how they work for me when I run them.
thanks for the lead on the Barlowes my friend. check your PMs.

Last edited:

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always read good feedback on Barlowe's products. I remember trying Barlowe's TKA back in 2015. It seemed to drop my libido a bit, so I stopped and who knows what happened. I can't recall which one I had the 100 or 200:1.

I'm really interested in how you guys go with the Nootropics Depot stuff. Cheers.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always read good feedback on Barlowe's products. I remember trying Barlowe's TKA back in 2015. It seemed to drop my libido a bit, so I stopped and who knows what happened. I can't recall which one I had the 100 or 200:1.

I'm really interested in how you guys go with the Nootropics Depot stuff. Cheers.
I had their 100:1 extract and 2 caps Mon-Fri is how I dosed and libido was through the roof :)
but remember with TKA more isn't always better. I tried 3 caps and it wasn't as good as 2.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had their 100:1 extract and 2 caps Mon-Fri is how I dosed and libido was through the roof :)
but remember with TKA more isn't always better. I tried 3 caps and it wasn't as good as 2.
Yeah, I think that I was doing 2-3 of the 200:1 and it was too much. Thanks for chiming in. Perhaps I could give the 100:1 a shot again.