SNS Thermo Scorch - Now Available - 1,000 Mg. MitoBurn + Sinetrol, CaloriBurn, & Capsimax

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stimulant Free Fat Burner
Melt Away Stubborn Body-Fat
Lose Fat Fast!

ThermoScorch-Group-Resized.png

1,000 mg. MitoBurn®
900 mg. Sinetrol® Xpur
150 mg. CaloriBurn GP®
50 mg. Capsimax®
10 mg. Bioperine®

Thermo Scorch is a multi-phase fat loss catalyst designed to help support fat loss through a variety of different pathways and help you lose fat fast!

Thermo Scorch Highlights/Supports:
  • Stimulant Free Fat Burner
  • Natural Metabolic Enhancer
  • Burn Stubborn Body-Fat
  • Improved Body-Composition
  • Appetite Control Support
  • Helps Mimic the Effects of Exercise
  • Supports the Use of Fat for Energy
  • Backed by Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
  • Contains 5 Clinically Researched Licensed Branded Ingredients
  • Amplifies the Fat Burning Effects of Exercise So You See Results Faster!
Thermo Scorch
It’s Like a Cheat Code for Fat Loss!

Types of Body-Fat:
Fat cells can be classified as White Adipose Tissue (WAT) and Brown Adipose Tissue (BAT).

White Fat Cells:
White Adipose Tissue (WAT)/White Fat Cells are your body’s energy storage cells. Basically, they are the fat that your body stores as energy (leftover unburned calories from the food that you eat).

Most of the body’s fat is White Adipose Tissue. The function of WAT is to store energy but when it builds up, the outcome is fat storage and obesity.

Large amounts of white fat around the abdominal area is associated with a higher risk of metabolic disease.

Brown Fat Cells:
Brown Adipose Tissue (BAT)/Brown Fat Cells are used for diet and cold induced thermogenesis (maintaining your body’s normal temperature when exposed to cold). Brown fat generates heat by burning calories.

Brown Adipose Tissue (BAT) breaks down blood sugar (glucose) and fat molecules into usable forms of energy, mainly to create heat and maintain body temperature (homeostasis).

The color of brown fat is due to a larger number of mitochondria being present in those tissues. Mitochondria are the energy producing structures in cells.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s Examine the Ingredients:

MitoBurn®:

What is MitoBurn?

MitoBurn® is a revolutionary fat incinerating ingredient.

MitoBurn® is the first tested and verified form of L-BAIBA commercially available.

What is L-BAIBA?
BAIBA (β-aminoisobutyric acid) is an amino acid that can be found naturally in both plant and animal sources but that until now hasn’t been widely commercially available as a raw material ingredient due to the inability to keep it stable as a powder and procure it in its most biologically active type, L-BAIBA.

L-BAIBA, a metabolite of the amino acid L-Valine, is a powerful myokine (also known as ‘exercise factors’) and has the ability to stimulate certain ‘exercise factors’ that are released from skeletal muscle in response to muscular stress, especially muscle contraction.

L-BAIBA plays an important role in the benefits of regular exercise and is the starting point for a positive sequence of events including increased free fatty acid oxidization, improved glucose uptake, and reduced body fat.

L-BAIBA works through multiple pathways. The primary one is though initiating the ‘browning’ of white adipose (fat) tissue, which increases energy expenditure, improves insulin sensitivity, and helps regulate weight management. A very novel one is that it has also been shown to help decrease the ‘beiging’ of adipose tissue. This ‘beiging’ process is when the body reverses the preferred adipose tissue color of brown (high energy usage) back to white (high energy storage).

L-BAIBA is the body’s signal for high intensity exercise so you can get more out of every rep, step, and movement.

Sinetrol® Xpur:
Sinetrol® is a unique blend of citrus polyphenols that has been clinically researched and shown to support fat loss and improved long-term body-composition.

The polyphenols in Sinetrol® have been shown to enhance the body’s energy pathways that influence lipolysis. Lipolysis is defined as the breakdown of fats and other lipids in order to release fatty acids. This process occurs at the fat cell level and helps reach a balance between energy storage and usage, through a browning process of adipocytes.

Sinetrol® works on the adipose level to enhance fat loss through PDE-inhibition. This inhibition causes the rate of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) to be increased. Increases in cAMP levels support enhanced lipolysis and promotes intensified Free Fatty Acid metabolism through promoting the expression of mitochondrial uncoupling proteins (UCPs). By promoting a higher expression of UCPs, this process supports an increase in resting energy expenditure resulting in a reduction in body fat mass.

In simple terms:
  • Sinetrol supports enhanced fat loss through PDE-Inhibition.
  • PDE-Inhibition causes an increase in cAMP.
  • Increases in cAMP support enhanced fatty acid breakdown and metabolism through promoting the expression of mitochondrial uncoupling proteins (UCPs).
  • Higher levels of UCPs supports an increase in resting energy expenditure resulting in a reduction in body-fat.
Sinetrol® can also stimulate an increase in the number of mitochondria in your fat tissue, thus giving your adipose tissue a brown color in appearance. Think back to the above explanation in this write up about White Adipose Tissue (WAT) and Brown Adipose Tissue (BAT) and you can see how Sinetrol® contributing to the browning of fatty tissues makes for a perfect combination with its other thermogenic fat burning benefits.

A couple more neat things about Sinetrol®…….

Rebalancing Body-Composition:
Studies on Sinetrol® showed a significant improvement in lean to fat mass ratios with 65% of total fat loss being from the trunk area with significant reductions in the waist and hips.

Follow-Up Weight Loss:
A very interesting notes from one of the studies on Sinetrol was that researchers conducted a 1-month follow-up after the end of Sinetrol® supplementation and confirmed that the effect of Sinetrol® on metabolism had lasting benefits as the subjects continued to lose body weight and reduce body fat mass.

CaloriBurn GP® Grains of Paradise Extract (Aframomum):
CaloriBurn® GP is a standardized extract of the Grains of Paradise seed, also known as Aframomum Melegueta, a spice native to West Africa that belongs to the same family as ginger. CaloriBurn® GP is ideal for those looking for improved body-composition and enhanced fat loss.

To understand how CaloriBurn® GP works, let’s review the different types of adipose tissue (fat) in the body:
  • White Adipose Tissue (WAT)/White Fat Cells – are your body’s energy storage cells; basically, they are the fat that your body stores as stored energy (leftover unburned calories from the food that you eat). Large amounts of white fat around the abdominal area is associated with a higher risk of metabolic disease.
  • Brown Adipose Tissue (BAT)/Brown Fat Cells – are used for diet and cold induced thermogenesis (maintaining your body’s normal temperature when exposed to cold). Brown fat generates heat by burning calories.
CaloriBurn® GP has the unique ability to help convert white fat to brown fat, thereby converting the energy storing fat tissue into the type of fat tissue that help helps increase thermogenesis and total calorie expenditure.

Unlike many fat loss ingredients, Grains of Paradise/Aframomum is backed by human studies. One study showed that subjects had a significantly greater increase in energy expenditure, seemingly due to the increase in brown fat activity versus the placebo group.

Another study showed that subject (non-obese women) that consumed Grains of Paradise/Aframomum had greater decreases in body-fat around the lower abdominals as well as lower levels of visceral fat in the same area as compared to those who consumed a placebo; and very significantly this was with both groups NOT making any changes in diet and exercise.

Capsimax®
Capsimax is a concentrated highly active natural capsaicin extract designed to deliver effective levels of capsaicinoids without the negative side effects (oral and gastric burning sensations) associated with regular capsaicin extracts.

Capsaicinoids have been shown to promote energy production and support fat loss and healthy metabolism through thermogenesis (production of heat in the body) and lipolysis (mobilizing fats for energy production).

Bioperine®
Bioperine® is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (Black Pepper) containing 95% piperine. Piperine has been shown to enhance the oral bioavailability of many supplements.

Bioperine® is included in ThermoScorch to help ensure that you properly absorb and get the maximum benefits out of all of the awesome ingredients in the comprehensive ThermoScorch formulation.

Stacking & Synergy:
SNS ThermoScorch can be stacked with SNS Lean Edge, Thermagize XT, TTA-500, Focus XT, Reduce XT, MitoBurn XT, Cocoabuterol XT, or a wide variety of other SNS products to help you reach your individual fitness and body-composition goals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For a limited time, use code thermoscorch25 to save 25% off.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
uhhh I like this one! was about to get all out sweat but this seems interesting for sure

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
uhhh I like this one! was about to get all out sweat but this seems interesting for sure
Go for it .. if ure goal is to cut fat & lose weight .. u wont be dissapointed

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really good looking formula. Cant wait to run it!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really good looking formula. Cant wait to run it!
4 well dosed branded ingridents & well tested .. mitoburn alone at the dosage some co would charge you $50-60 .. they sell u half dosed for $40-50 actually.

I dont think this is that expensive .. u dont need to stack much with these all around supplements.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great write up @sns8778 I always love getting into the details like that.
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

I feel that as time goes by, less and less people enjoy in depth write ups. I've been considering going a different route and doing more condensed write ups like other companies and then doing the in depth stuff as separate articles. But for at least the next couple months, I'll be keeping with the in depth write ups for the upcoming new releases.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which ingredient is causing the high price tag?
I'm sorry if you feel like the product is priced highly - because it really is not priced highly at all for what it is, what it costs to make it, or for the potential benefits that it has to offer.

Thermo Scorch is an extremely well formulated stimulant free fat burner that contains 5 clinically researched branded ingredients and contains double to 4x the dosage of MitoBurn as most MitoBurn based stimulant free fat burners do + 4 other branded ingredients all at their efficacious dosages or higher.

There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of stimulant free fat burners on the market, many of which contain inferior ingredients, very inferior dosages, &/or proprietary blends. Most of these are designed with a particular selling price in mind and a built in markup that allows for a particular marketing budget for the product. Then there are some good products that sell for more than those and have better dosages and offer a better quality product but for a higher price point; which from the company standpoint, I do understand bc they have to build in markup to market the products. But that's not the way that we do things and in the case of Thermo Scorch, we offer a product with dramatically higher dosages than most MitoBurn based formulas and Thermo Scorch is available at the same or lesser pricing.

The normal selling price on our website for Thermo Scorch is 59.99.
With the intro coupon code, that makes it 44.99.
You'll see Thermo Scorch listed at retailers for around 49.99 on average most likely.

That makes Thermo Scorch come out to 1.50 to 1.70 per day, less than an average cup of coffee, candy bar, energy drink, or protein bar now days.

I don't like to compare our products to other companies products and am not going to name any by name (and would like for no one else to please) but here are some comparisons:
  • Product A that is a very popular MitoBurn based fat burner sells for 44.99 and has less servings, half the dosage of MitoBurn, and 1/3 the dose of Paradoxine.
  • Product B that is a stand alone MitoBurn product that contains 250 mg. per capsule and 60 caps per bottle sells for 39.99. So, that product contains 15 grams MitoBurn per bottle and sells for 39.99 whereas Thermo Scorch has double the amount of MitoBurn (30 grams) + 4 more branded ingredients and sells for 20.00 more at full sales price or less than 10.00 more at a sales price.
  • Product C is another popular MitoBurn based product that contains 1/4 of the servings and only 1/4 of the dose of MitoBurn and 1/6 of the dose of CaloriBurn and no Sinetrol but sells for 59.99.
  • Product D is another MitoBurn based product that contains half the dosage of MitoBurn and no Sinetrol but sells for within 5.00 of the full price of Thermo Scorch and would be around 10.00 more than Thermo Scorch when using a code.
I hope all of this makes sense and shows that Thermo Scorch actually is not expensive at all for what it is and what it contains and offers; and is actually a great value and very cost effective compared to many other products on the market.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry if you feel like the product is priced highly - because it really is not priced highly at all for what it is, what it costs to make it, or for the potential benefits that it has to offer.

Thermo Scorch is an extremely well formulated stimulant free fat burner that contains 5 clinically researched branded ingredients and contains double to 4x the dosage of MitoBurn as most MitoBurn based stimulant free fat burners do + 4 other branded ingredients all at their efficacious dosages or higher.

There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of stimulant free fat burners on the market, many of which contain inferior ingredients, very inferior dosages, &/or proprietary blends. Most of these are designed with a particular selling price in mind and a built in markup that allows for a particular marketing budget for the product. Then there are some good products that sell for more than those and have better dosages and offer a better quality product but for a higher price point; which from the company standpoint, I do understand bc they have to build in markup to market the products. But that's not the way that we do things and in the case of Thermo Scorch, we offer a product with dramatically higher dosages than most MitoBurn based formulas and Thermo Scorch is available at the same or lesser pricing.

The normal selling price on our website for Thermo Scorch is 59.99.
With the intro coupon code, that makes it 44.99.
You'll see Thermo Scorch listed at retailers for around 49.99 on average most likely.

That makes Thermo Scorch come out to 1.50 to 1.70 per day, less than an average cup of coffee, candy bar, energy drink, or protein bar now days.

I don't like to compare our products to other companies products and am not going to name any by name (and would like for no one else to please) but here are some comparisons:
  • Product A that is a very popular MitoBurn based fat burner sells for 44.99 and has less servings, half the dosage of MitoBurn, and 1/3 the dose of Paradoxine.
  • Product B that is a stand alone MitoBurn product that contains 250 mg. per capsule and 60 caps per bottle sells for 39.99. So, that product contains 15 grams MitoBurn per bottle and sells for 39.99 whereas Thermo Scorch has double the amount of MitoBurn (30 grams) + 4 more branded ingredients and sells for 20.00 more at full sales price or less than 10.00 more at a sales price.
  • Product C is another popular MitoBurn based product that contains 1/4 of the servings and only 1/4 of the dose of MitoBurn and 1/6 of the dose of CaloriBurn and no Sinetrol but sells for 59.99.
  • Product D is another MitoBurn based product that contains half the dosage of MitoBurn and no Sinetrol but sells for within 5.00 of the full price of Thermo Scorch and would be around 10.00 more than Thermo Scorch when using a code.
I hope all of this makes sense and shows that Thermo Scorch actually is not expensive at all for what it is and what it contains and offers; and is actually a great value and very cost effective compared to many other products on the market.
Appreciate the detailed response per usual. I wasn’t trying to complain I was just honestly curious. Not often we see SNS products over the $40 price tag. I was assuming it was the branded ingredients. I’ve been waiting for this to drop since I saw it on web site banner and I will definitely be grabbing a bottle.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards

I feel that as time goes by, less and less people enjoy in depth write ups. I've been considering going a different route and doing more condensed write ups like other companies and then doing the in depth stuff as separate articles. But for at least the next couple months, I'll be keeping with the in depth write ups for the upcoming new releases.
Just speaking for myself here, but I really enjoy reading through your in-depth write ups

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the detailed response per usual. I wasn’t trying to complain I was just honestly curious. Not often we see SNS products over the $40 price tag. I was assuming it was the branded ingredients. I’ve been waiting for this to drop since I saw it on web site banner and I will definitely be grabbing a bottle.
IMG_1158.JPG

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just speaking for myself here, but I really enjoy reading through your in-depth write ups
Thank you. I really appreciate it. Even if I stop posting them on the SNS website as the long version and doing some as articles, I'll still keep posting them here in long form :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I understand. I didn't take it as complaining - just when things like that are posted or asked, I try to think of the way that it can come off to someone whose just reading and how they would take it, so I wanted to explain the price breakdown on it and how that its actually a really great value as compared to other products in its category.

As for not seeing many SNS products over the 40.00 price tag, I used to be scared to come out with things that were over that price point myself and it really held us back from releasing some cool products. But now days, there are so many more supplement going for over 40 or 50 dollars than there used to be; and a lot of them I don't view as being very exciting in terms of formulation. But they have opened the door for me to have more confidence in launching products that I may would have not done in the past. I hope that makes sense.

SNS will still continue to come out with single ingredient items but the focus now is definitely more on formulation items, both in the weight loss, sports nutrition, and condition specific health categories. And the goals with new products in these categories is going to be to offer the absolute best product in their particular category; and to offer them at a great price. They will be so well-formulated that they won't be the cheapest bc they'll be designed to be the best and also be intended to be the most cost effective - meaning the absolute best value for the money.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand. I didn't take it as complaining - just when things like that are posted or asked, I try to think of the way that it can come off to someone whose just reading and how they would take it, so I wanted to explain the price breakdown on it and how that its actually a really great value as compared to other products in its category.

As for not seeing many SNS products over the 40.00 price tag, I used to be scared to come out with things that were over that price point myself and it really held us back from releasing some cool products. But now days, there are so many more supplement going for over 40 or 50 dollars than there used to be; and a lot of them I don't view as being very exciting in terms of formulation. But they have opened the door for me to have more confidence in launching products that I may would have not done in the past. I hope that makes sense.

SNS will still continue to come out with single ingredient items but the focus now is definitely more on formulation items, both in the weight loss, sports nutrition, and condition specific health categories. And the goals with new products in these categories is going to be to offer the absolute best product in their particular category; and to offer them at a great price. They will be so well-formulated that they won't be the cheapest bc they'll be designed to be the best and also be intended to be the most cost effective - meaning the absolute best value for the money.
I’m rather excited to try out the Thermo scorch. As someone who grew up using Original hydroxycut, xenadrine and adipokinetix I’ve been searching for something to replace them. Most things I’ve tried have been stim bombs loaded with yohimbine which just makes me miserable. Always run back to caffeine and bronkaid but feel like I’m so used the ephedrine that it does nothing anymore.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m rather excited to try out the Thermo scorch. As someone who grew up using Original hydroxycut, xenadrine and adipokinetix I’ve been searching for something to replace them. Most things I’ve tried have been stim bombs loaded with yohimbine which just makes me miserable. Always run back to caffeine and bronkaid but feel like I’m so used the ephedrine that it does nothing anymore.
I am not a fan of ephedrine for long term use; its something I haven't used in years and would definitely not use for extended periods of time bc it can not only lead to a tolerance for it but also imo make the adrenals less receptive to some other things.

I think from a purely fat burning perspective, Thermo Scorch is an incredible product.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If you dont post in depth write ups how in the world am I going to learn all this cool stuff!

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
This looks excellent. Too bad I don't have any room to run this at the moment....will definitely be giving it a try down the road though.

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a difference between Paradoxine and Caloriburn GP? I know they are both Grains of Paradise but I see these different extracts and was curious.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can this be stacked with lean edge?>
ohhh yesss .. only one ingredient overlaps which i believe is capsimax from what i remember in lean edge.

And i believe stacking is recommended and why SNS chose to use a diff extract .. maybe.

p.s i have not done the stack, i do know 2 people who have been on leanedge and mitoburn stack and enjoying it very much.

you can always space the dosages out if you feel too much heat.

Workout days : Pre thermo full dosage + lean edge w/ 2 meals

Non workout days : Thermo in morning and stick with lean edge w/ your 2 heavy meals

meal or no meal theory is very person dependent , question gets asked alot .. i like it non meals bc it gives me convenient part of dosing it whenever i want .. if i get stomach discomfort ( very rare for me ) then i will pick meals

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is there a difference between Paradoxine and Caloriburn GP? I know they are both Grains of Paradise but I see these different extracts and was curious.
If it’s the same 6-Paradol content, then no, it’s the same to my knowledge. CaloriBurn supplier also states they preserve bioactives such as 6-Gingerdione, 6-Shogaol, and 6-Gingerol as well, so if there is a difference, that could be it.

From a fat loss perspective, I’d be surprised if you noticed a difference between the two.

But also consider MitoBurn and CaloriBurn are both from the supplier NNB, so maybe there’s better pricing for using both combined. Just speculating. Might not be true.

Lastly, which is obvious - if you’re a layperson regarding dietary supplements, what sounds better for fat loss: CaloriBurn or Paradoxine? No one would inherently know what Paradoxine is, but if I see a compound labeled specifically as “Calorie Burn”, it’ll be obvious to me. Simple marketing

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just bought this for a recomp. Would this assist in a lean bulk or is this strictly for recomp/cutting?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just bought this for a recomp. Would this assist in a lean bulk or is this strictly for recomp/cutting?
Sinetrol and Capsimax, IMO, are good recomp if ingredients. Sinetrol via increased cAMP, and Capsimax via TRPV1, stand out to me as potential pathways for recomp purposes. If you’re going the route of being in a slight deficit to recomp, then I think this product is a great choice. Dr. Eric Trexler recently published the below article if you’re interested FYI:

For a lean bulk, I personally wouldn’t utilize this. Not that it would be detrimental, I’d just rather use something like Anabolic Effect.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sure the companies could go into some technical details of small differences, but from a practicality standpoint, I think they're pretty much the same.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ohhh yesss .. only one ingredient overlaps which i believe is capsimax from what i remember in lean edge.
Capsimax is a great ingredient and used in both Lean Edge and Thermo Scorch. They can absolutely be stacked and there's no issue at all with the combined dosage providing 100 mg. of Capsimax - that's actually a good aspect of stacking them :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it’s the same 6-Paradol content, then no, it’s the same to my knowledge. CaloriBurn supplier also states they preserve bioactives such as 6-Gingerdione, 6-Shogaol, and 6-Gingerol as well, so if there is a difference, that could be it.

From a fat loss perspective, I’d be surprised if you noticed a difference between the two.

But also consider MitoBurn and CaloriBurn are both from the supplier NNB, so maybe there’s better pricing for using both combined. Just speculating. Might not be true.

Lastly, which is obvious - if you’re a layperson regarding dietary supplements, what sounds better for fat loss: CaloriBurn or Paradoxine? No one would inherently know what Paradoxine is, but if I see a compound labeled specifically as “Calorie Burn”, it’ll be obvious to me. Simple marketing
I think from a fat loss perspective, the results would be the same.

There's no price incentive to use CaloriBurn just because using MitoBurn.

Yes, CaloriBurn does have more of a marketing sound than Paradoxine to someone that hasn't heard of either one. Another reason for using it in the formula though is that the average person that doesn't know that they are the same or similar and doesn't know anything about dosages may would assume that they shouldn't stack them if we had used Paradoxine in Thermo Scorch too but wouldn't have that thought with CaloriBurn. Which of course, stacking them and increasing the dosage of Paradoxine/CaloriBurn is actually a good thing - but not everyone would know that.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sinetrol and Capsimax, IMO, are good recomp if ingredients. Sinetrol via increased cAMP, and Capsimax via TRPV1, stand out to me as potential pathways for recomp purposes. If you’re going the route of being in a slight deficit to recomp, then I think this product is a great choice. Dr. Eric Trexler recently published the below article if you’re interested FYI:

For a lean bulk, I personally wouldn’t utilize this. Not that it would be detrimental, I’d just rather use something like Anabolic Effect.
So technically if you take this while eating at maintenace you would technically go into a deficit because of the increase caloric expenditure from this product?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So technically if you take this while eating at maintenance you would technically go into a deficit because of the increase caloric expenditure from this product?
The ingredients in Thermo Scorch can help burn more calories during exercise and increase caloric expenditure and metabolism.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So mine arrived today, I took 3 caps on empty stomach at around 12 30ish, had some slight burn but was fine for the most part. I then ate lunch at 3pm. 2 hours later which is now, I'm having stomach discomfort and I feel burning in my abdominal region to the point where I don't feel too well. Is this from the Capsimax, and is this normal to happen?

I looked up other capsimax supplements and it seems some people have this issue with capsimax, like their stomach burning 2 hours later, do I need to lower the dosage? Also my body is overheating which I assume it has to be from capsimax since it is derived from cayenne peppers.

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Makes sense, I appreciate the response!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So mine arrived today, I took 3 caps on empty stomach at around 12 30ish, had some slight burn but was fine for the most part. I then ate lunch at 3pm. 2 hours later which is now, I'm having stomach discomfort and I feel burning in my abdominal region to the point where I don't feel too well. Is this from the Capsimax, and is this normal to happen?

I looked up other capsimax supplements and it seems some people have this issue with capsimax, like their stomach burning 2 hours later, do I need to lower the dosage? Also my body is overheating which I assume it has to be from capsimax since it is derived from cayenne peppers.
It wouldn't say that it is common to have that response to Capsimax because Capsimax is specifically designed to avoid that issue as compared to other cayenne products, but for people with very sensitive stomach's it would be possible or its possible that you're just particularly sensitive to Capsimax. However, its also odd that you're saying you took it at 12:30, ate 2.5 hours later and then 2 hours after that (4.5 hours later total) that you're stomach is hurting bc for most people, if an ingredient is going to make their stomach hurt, its going to do it fairly quickly after taking it. And for most people, the easy fix for that would be to eat after taking it or to take it with a meal - but in your case its taken longer than normal and you also ate in between times.

I would suggest in your case next time taking 1 capsule and taking it with a meal or eating within 15 to 30 minutes after taking it and then go up to 2 capsules for a couple days, and then up to 3 capsules for a couple days.

As for feeling heated up, that could be partially due to the Capsimax &/or the CaloriBurn. Thermo Scorch contains multiple ingredients to increase metabolism and burn fat so a slight feeling of being heated up wouldn't be to be unexpected.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine also arrived and I popped 1 to start with a couple Recomp 20 and my stomach was fine. Let out a few beautiful farts that the wife hated but other than that no issues.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It wouldn't say that it is common to have that response to Capsimax because Capsimax is specifically designed to avoid that issue as compared to other cayenne products, but for people with very sensitive stomach's it would be possible or its possible that you're just particularly sensitive to Capsimax. However, its also odd that you're saying you took it at 12:30, ate 2.5 hours later and then 2 hours after that (4.5 hours later total) that you're stomach is hurting bc for most people, if an ingredient is going to make their stomach hurt, its going to do it fairly quickly after taking it. And for most people, the easy fix for that would be to eat after taking it or to take it with a meal - but in your case its taken longer than normal and you also ate in between times.

I would suggest in your case next time taking 1 capsule and taking it with a meal or eating within 15 to 30 minutes after taking it and then go up to 2 capsules for a couple days, and then up to 3 capsules for a couple days.

As for feeling heated up, that could be partially due to the Capsimax &/or the CaloriBurn. Thermo Scorch contains multiple ingredients to increase metabolism and burn fat so a slight feeling of being heated up wouldn't be to be unexpected.
It was fine empty stomach, and I do have a pretty high tolerance to spices. But 1.5-2 hours after injesting food my stomach started burning up, so that would be like 4-4.5 hours after dosing. I'm kind of fine now since it has settled, slight burn but nothing crazy. I'm going to bring down the cap amount starting tomorrow and see how I feel.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was fine empty stomach, and I do have a pretty high tolerance to spices. But 1.5-2 hours after injesting food my stomach started burning up, so that would be like 4-4.5 hours after dosing. I'm kind of fine now since it has settled, slight burn but nothing crazy. I'm going to bring down the cap amount starting tomorrow and see how I feel.
The timeline for it bothering you is definitely out of the norm but everyone is different and I think that reducing the # of caps, taking with food, etc. should help resolve it, if it is the product.

Capsimax doesn't bother my stomach at all but I remember back in the old days before advanced Cayenne products like Capsimax were available, I'd have to take a Pepcid AC every morning in order to take the old school thermogenics that had cayenne in them. But I've never had an issue with Capsimax at all.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess it's time to place another SNS order !!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife takes it and noticed nothing from it . 10 days in !

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
got my package today....

apparently I ordered the wrong thing. :rolleyes::cautious::confused::(:cry:

I got mitoburnXT instead