SNS Thermo Scorch - Now Available - 1,000 Mg. MitoBurn + Sinetrol, CaloriBurn, & Capsimax

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How are you 10 days in and hasn’t even been out that long?
I ordered it soon As it came out . Maybe not exactly 10 days but the max amount since it came out.
We got it last week Tuesday I think so almost a week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
got my package today....

apparently I ordered the wrong thing. :rolleyes::cautious::confused::(:cry:

I got mitoburnXT instead
Not sure if you ordered it direct from us or from a retailer, but if you ordered it from us and there was a packing error, you're welcome to pm me and I'll be glad to take care of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ordered it soon As it came out . Maybe not exactly 10 days but the max amount since it came out.
We got it last week Tuesday I think so almost a week.
I hope that she will enjoy it.

The ingredients in Thermo Scorch all have clinical studies on them for fat loss and also have a good track record of results with consumers. Thermo Scorch brings them all together in one product and at or above the clinically efficacious dosages.

As far as saying that she hasn't experienced anything off of it yet, you at first said that she had been on it for 10 days but then amended that to less than a week bc the product hasn't even been out long enough to have been on it for 10 days. And keep in mind that Thermo Scorch is stimulant free and no stimulant free fat burner is something that you're going to experience a dramatic effect off of in the first week unless its one that has diuretics to trick people by making them losing fluid weight and that's not something that we do in products.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure if you ordered it direct from us or from a retailer, but if you ordered it from us and there was a packing error, you're welcome to pm me and I'll be glad to take care of it.
I ordered it direct from your site. but I honestly can't say whether or not I ordered the proper thing. I am getting old, and I do stuff like this sometimes. I won't hold you responsible at all. thank you for offering to look into it but I literally opened them like a snotty nosed kid before I realized it was the wrong product. :ROFLMAO:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely grabbing this. Sns is still coming with the products. That recomp-20 and TTA was great and this is next for me

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ordered it direct from your site. but I honestly can't say whether or not I ordered the proper thing. I am getting old, and I do stuff like this sometimes. I won't hold you responsible at all. thank you for offering to look into it but I literally opened them like a snotty nosed kid before I realized it was the wrong product. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks. I'm not sure if it was on our end or not but if it was, I'm sorry about that. Check your order confirmation and if it was on our end, if you want to order them in the future, pm me and I'll give you a discount code if it was our screw up to take some off the next order.

I know what you mean about getting old lol. Between age and my accident, I feel like my brain barely functions some days lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely grabbing this. Sns is still coming with the products. That recomp-20 and TTA was great and this is next for me
Awesome. I'm glad that you liked the Recomp20 and TTA-500 stack. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope that she will enjoy it.

The ingredients in Thermo Scorch all have clinical studies on them for fat loss and also have a good track record of results with consumers. Thermo Scorch brings them all together in one product and at or above the clinically efficacious dosages.

As far as saying that she hasn't experienced anything off of it yet, you at first said that she had been on it for 10 days but then amended that to less than a week bc the product hasn't even been out long enough to have been on it for 10 days. And keep in mind that Thermo Scorch is stimulant free and no stimulant free fat burner is something that you're going to experience a dramatic effect off of in the first week unless its one that has diuretics to trick people by making them losing fluid weight and that's not something that we do in products.
Blood work should tell you if your in Ketosis from lbabia correct? Since it’s suppose to tell your body to make ketones.
Some people said they got hot which we never felt .
Not sAying it doesn’t work . Just not sure how well it works .
Will be buying more bottles btw .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Blood work should tell you if your in Ketosis from lbabia correct? Since it’s suppose to tell your body to make ketones.
Some people said they got hot which we never felt .
Not sAying it doesn’t work . Just not sure how well it works .
Will be buying more bottles btw .
MitoBurn (L-BAIBA) works through several methods of action but I've never seen anyone claim that it would put them in ketosis, especially if they're not eating in a way to be conducive to ketosis. It is a really cool ingredient that works as a natural exercise mimetic, ppar agonist, and helps burn fat and increase metabolism. The write up for Thermo Scorch covers several posts if I remember correctly, but goes into some details about how MitoBurn works.

But there is also a lot more to Thermo Scorch than just MitoBurn as well.

I hope that you'll enjoy it and that you'll be buying more. If you're planning too by next Thursday, I just cut the Labor Day sale coupon code on which is laborday30 and you can save 30% off.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
30% is an awesome deal, Thank you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
30% is an awesome deal, Thank you!
You're very welcome. I hope that a lot of people take advantage of the discount code to try Thermo Scorch and many of our other products. We make so many things that a lot of times I think that people forget some of them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For people wanting to try Thermo Scorch, the Labor Day sale code goes through Wednesday allowing you to save 30% off.

This will save you 18.00 and make Thermo Scorch 41.99 per unit.

Coupon code: laborday30

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would taking thermoscorch before bed have any benefits?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, for anyone wanting a stimulant based fat burner to stack with Thermo Scorch, Lipo Elite is now available as well.

Lipo Elite Intro Thread:

Lip Elite (RENDERING) FRONT.png

LipoElite (print) updated (SUPP FACTS).png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would taking thermoscorch before bed have any benefits?
It could definitely be taken before bedtime.

I saw someone mention this as their plan in another thread that they were going to take Lipo Elite in the daytime and use Thermo Scorch before bedtime.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It could definitely be taken before bedtime.

I saw someone mention this as their plan in another thread that they were going to take Lipo Elite in the daytime and use Thermo Scorch before bedtime.
That is my plan !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have faith, I ordered 2 of each !
I think you'll be very very pleased with them.

I'm curious how the stack affects your appetite; you'd said that nothing really suppresses your appetite and I'm curious to see if this combination will.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you'll be very very pleased with them.

I'm curious how the stack affects your appetite; you'd said that nothing really suppresses your appetite and I'm curious to see if this combination will.
I will let you know.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3701.JPG
see

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll be glad to explain what I meant and what they mean about the part in there about ketones.

For anyone reading and trying to follow along, here's the context:

Djbombsquad said:

My reply was:
MitoBurn (L-BAIBA) works through several methods of action but I've never seen anyone claim that it would put them in ketosis, especially if they're not eating in a way to be conducive to ketosis. It is a really cool ingredient that works as a natural exercise mimetic, ppar agonist, and helps burn fat and increase metabolism. The write up for Thermo Scorch covers several posts if I remember correctly, but goes into some details about how MitoBurn works.

NNB’s spec sheet on MitoBurn has a part on there titled ‘Producing Ketones’ that says:
BAIBA significantly increases plasma ketone bodies (BHB and AcAc), decreases body fat, and spares lean muscle (anti-catabolic) in animal models, showing that BAIBA offers ketogenic effects.

MitoBurn may significantly increase plasma ketone bodies, decrease body-fat, and spare lean muscle - and those things are beneficial whether you're in ketosis or not; just as they're beneficial to individuals that aren't on a ketogenic diet at all.

The way the question was phrased was 'Blood work should tell if your in Ketosis from BAIBA correct?' was the reason that I answered the way that I did by saying 'MitoBurn (L-BAIBA) works through several methods of action but I've never seen anyone claim that it would put them in ketosis, especially if they're not eating in a way to be conducive to ketosis.'

^^^ Meaning that MitoBurn (BAIBA) is not going to put you in ketosis if you're not eating in a way to be conducive to be in ketosis; but if you're eating for ketosis and close to it, it may help you get there. And most importantly, it has fat loss properties whether you're in ketosis, on a ketogenic diet, or not on a ketogenic diet at all.

I hope that makes sense. I just didn't want anyone reading to think that taking a supplement would just automatically put them in ketosis.

I'll use myself as an example - when I'm trying to lean out, I'll reduce my carbs but not enough to go into ketosis - for a variety of reasons. Keto is great for a lot of people, just not for me. So in my case, MitoBurn has a lot of great fat loss benefits but nothing is going to put me in ketosis bc I'm not eating in a way conducive to being.

I hope that makes sense.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Info !

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s interesting about the ketones. Is there potential for improved endurance/stamina with MitoBurn?

sufficient_page

Awards
Looks like good stuff, but I misread as "thermo crotch" and was like I don't want to feel burning there

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Funny !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s interesting about the ketones. Is there potential for improved endurance/stamina with MitoBurn?
I think that there is definite potential for increases in endurance and stamina from it.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeeeaah just copped thermo scorch and Lipo Elite just now.

love these don’t have the cursed alpha Y smacked into them to certify edge of panic attack I can’t use this thing anymore feeling. Ha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

love these don’t have the cursed alpha Y smacked into them to certify edge of panic attack I can’t use this thing anymore feeling. Ha.
My feeling with Yohimbine and Alpha Yohimbine is that a lot of people love them and a lot of people hate them, but we make them individually as our Yohimbine 2.5 and Alpha Yohimbine products so for people that like them, they can grab those and stack them however they'd like to fit their individual needs.

I look forward to hearing your feedback. I hope that you'll enjoy them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My feeling with Yohimbine and Alpha Yohimbine is that a lot of people love them and a lot of people hate them, but we make them individually as our Yohimbine 2.5 and Alpha Yohimbine products so for people that like them, they can grab those and stack them however they'd like to fit their individual needs.

I look forward to hearing your feedback. I hope that you'll enjoy them.
Any reason you could not stack the Y with thermo scorch or Lipo Elite ?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only if you’re scared 😱

Ingredient wise it looks totally fine to add your favorite Y and you’d be good to go. I would only avoid it if you’re doing EC in the background or other stims that could be a little too much

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It's funny how Alpha Y affects people differently. I love it! 1.5mg for feel goods and focus, 3mg to sweat my balls off!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's funny how Alpha Y affects people differently. I love it! 1.5mg for feel goods and focus, 3mg to sweat my balls off!
I prefer to keep my balls !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, you could definitely stack Yohimbine 2.5 or Alpha Yohimbine with Thermo Scorch or Lipo Elite.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took my first dose of Lipo Elite at 10am yesterday and Thermo Scorch at 3pm, I had no negative effects from either one. I was able to keep my diet on track all day !

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took my first dose of Lipo Elite at 10am yesterday and Thermo Scorch at 3pm, I had no negative effects from either one. I was able to keep my diet on track all day !
Good to know. You and I seem to order a lot of the same stuff, these 2 included. Waiting on thermo to get here from label program and lipo from dps. Can't wait to run the combo.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be glad to explain what I meant and what they mean about the part in there about ketones.

For anyone reading and trying to follow along, here's the context:

Djbombsquad said:

My reply was:

NNB’s spec sheet on MitoBurn has a part on there titled ‘Producing Ketones’ that says:
BAIBA significantly increases plasma ketone bodies (BHB and AcAc), decreases body fat, and spares lean muscle (anti-catabolic) in animal models, showing that BAIBA offers ketogenic effects.

MitoBurn may significantly increase plasma ketone bodies, decrease body-fat, and spare lean muscle - and those things are beneficial whether you're in ketosis or not; just as they're beneficial to individuals that aren't on a ketogenic diet at all.

The way the question was phrased was 'Blood work should tell if your in Ketosis from BAIBA correct?' was the reason that I answered the way that I did by saying 'MitoBurn (L-BAIBA) works through several methods of action but I've never seen anyone claim that it would put them in ketosis, especially if they're not eating in a way to be conducive to ketosis.'

^^^ Meaning that MitoBurn (BAIBA) is not going to put you in ketosis if you're not eating in a way to be conducive to be in ketosis; but if you're eating for ketosis and close to it, it may help you get there. And most importantly, it has fat loss properties whether you're in ketosis, on a ketogenic diet, or not on a ketogenic diet at all.

I hope that makes sense. I just didn't want anyone reading to think that taking a supplement would just automatically put them in ketosis.

I'll use myself as an example - when I'm trying to lean out, I'll reduce my carbs but not enough to go into ketosis - for a variety of reasons. Keto is great for a lot of people, just not for me. So in my case, MitoBurn has a lot of great fat loss benefits but nothing is going to put me in ketosis bc I'm not eating in a way conducive to being.

I hope that makes sense.
If you’re not in ketosis which means you’re breaking down some fat source of energy, are you burning glucose instead?

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you’re not in ketosis which means you’re breaking down some fat source of energy, ate you burning glucose instead?
Not necessarily. It’s not just one or the other. Everyone but dead people will be burning both fat and carbs. The amount is gonna depend on your energy requirements, and the ratio typically depends on intensity. High intensity exercise tends to burn more carbohydrates, lower will tend to burn more fat. That’s why people do cardio for weight loss. Being in ketosis changes things, but so does the individual person, their diet, etc.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got my father in law taking thermoscorch, lean edge, and reduce XT. Just follow recommended dosing in the bottles for each? I’ve only ever taken Lean Edge myself so just curious if you all had any other recommendations on stacking the 3?

He works out fasted in the morning and again at night before dinner. I was just thinking 1 of each before morning workout, then 1 of each before lunch or pre workout, then 1 of each before bed? I think I remember seeing reduce XT being good before bed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to know. You and I seem to order a lot of the same stuff, these 2 included. Waiting on thermo to get here from label program and lipo from dps. Can't wait to run the combo.
I need to come up with a dosing protocol, I may work on that tomorrow, I just got done with 4 hours of push mowing

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’re not in ketosis which means you’re breaking down some fat source of energy, ate you burning glucose instead?
I wanted to reply to you so you wouldn't think I was ignoring your question - but Jeremyk1 posted the perfect reply to it, which I included in this multi-quote.

Not necessarily. It’s not just one or the other. Everyone but dead people will be burning both fat and carbs. The amount is gonna depend on your energy requirements, and the ratio typically depends on intensity. High intensity exercise tends to burn more carbohydrates, lower will tend to burn more fat. That’s why people do cardio for weight loss. Being in ketosis changes things, but so does the individual person, their diet, etc.
Great reply. Thank you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think and hope that you'll love the stack of the two of them. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I need to come up with a dosing protocol, I may work on that tomorrow, I just got done with 4 hours of push mowing
I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts and results.

And I'm also looking forward to seeing if Lipo Elite helps with appetite control for you - because I know from what you've said that hardly anything has every helped you with that so I'm just curious to see if it will. The feedback we've had so far is very good on it supporting appetite control on others, but very curious if it will for you as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got my father in law taking thermoscorch, lean edge, and reduce XT. Just follow recommended dosing in the bottles for each? I’ve only ever taken Lean Edge myself so just curious if you all had any other recommendations on stacking the 3?

He works out fasted in the morning and again at night before dinner. I was just thinking 1 of each before morning workout, then 1 of each before lunch or pre workout, then 1 of each before bed? I think I remember seeing reduce XT being good before bed.
That's a great stack. Yes, I would suggest following the bottle instructions for each.
They can all be stacked together and taken by the suggested use on the bottle.

Your layout looks okay except that would put him 1 capsule shy of the suggested daily dose of Lean Edge bc Lean Edge is 4 caps per day. I would get the 4th capsule in but you could space it out to 3 times per day like 2, 1, 1 if you wanted to. And yes, Reduce XT is good to take 1 cap before bedtime.

Here is the way they would be laid out per bottle recommendations.

Lean Edge:
- Regular Use - 2 capsules twice per day, approximately 30 minutes before meals.
- Intensive Use - 2 capsules 3 times per day, approximately 30 minutes before meals.

Thermo Scorch:
- 3 capsules prior to exercise or 2 capsules prior to exercise and 1 capsule spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart.
- Non-workout days - take 3 capsules in the morning or 2 capsules in the morning and 1 capsule 8 to 12 hours later.

Reduce XT:
- 1 capsule upon waking, 1 capsule before bedtime, 1 capsule approximately 4 hours after waking or spaced out between the morning & bedtime dose.

You could customize this for him based around his convenience.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We've been having more and more feedback come in on Thermo Scorch in general and people really seem to be enjoying it a lot.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Thermo Scorch/Lipo Elite messes with my stomach a LITTLE for maybe, 10-15 mins (empty stomach) probably due to the Capsimax. It's def that slight I ate some jalepenos feeling, but goes away so it's nothing that would stop me from taking them.

Energy/mood is great on them tho.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been taking (2) Lipo Elite at about 10:30am and (3) Thermo Scorch at about 3pm.