SNS stack, look good?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goals: lean out, gained bf after taking a few months off. At about 16-17%, usually never get higher than that. Definitely want to get the pump back and muscle hardness/fullness. I enjoy my wine and beer, heck, I'm 55 and a teacher.... I need alcohol 😀. I'll cut out midweek drinking to get it going faster, but I usually train enough in the gym and with my sport dog to keep the fat away with regular drinking. People ask how I do it.... I work HARD.

Dec- Pepti-Plex
Jan- Pepti-Plex
Feb- Pepti-Plex, Anabolic XT
Mar- Pepti-Plex, Anabolic XT
Apr- Pepti-Plex, Anabolic XT, Recomp20
May- Pepti-Plex, Recomp20, Cloma-Plex
Jun- Pepti-Plex, Recomp20, Cloma-Plex
Jul- Pepti-Plex, Recomp20, Cloma-Plex

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly that looks very solid overall. Not really sure there is any changes you'd need to make, it would really just come down to possible preferences of what you'd want.

I'd be interested in your progress as I have something similar planned. :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly that looks very solid overall. Not really sure there is any changes you'd need to make, it would really just come down to possible preferences of what you'd want.

I'd be interested in your progress as I have something similar planned. :)
Thanks! I figure get the growth in early spring with Anabolic XT, then focus on slimming down with the Recomp20 and Cloma-Plex for hardening and estrogen control during peak summer. I know diet is key, but I eat pretty clean because of a cardiovascular condition and 2 heart attacks. If I cut down on alcohol and add in some cardio workouts I should look good for my 55th summer on this planet. Maybe I'll do some progress pics, haven't done anything like that on AM in years.

I also have a topical fat burner, AbSolve I think, along with SNS ThermoScorch.

Last edited:
PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Keep that “most consecutive days alive”streak going!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Goals: lean out, gained bf after taking a few months off. At about 16-17%, usually never get higher than that. Definitely want to get the pump back and muscle hardness/fullness. I enjoy my wine and beer, heck, I'm 55 and a teacher.... I need alcohol 😀. I'll cut out midweek drinking to get it going faster, but I usually train enough in the gym and with my sport dog to keep the fat away with regular drinking. People ask how I do it.... I work HARD.

Dec- Pepti-Plex
Jan- Pepti-Plex
Feb- Pepti-Plex, Anabolic XT
Mar- Pepti-Plex, Anabolic XT
Apr- Pepti-Plex, Anabolic XT, Recomp20
May- Pepti-Plex, Recomp20, Clomax
Jun- Pepti-Plex, Recomp20, Clomax
Jul- Pepti-Plex, Recomp20, Clomax
I think that looks like a good plan.

Question - you wrote Clomax, did you mean Cloma-Plex?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that looks like a good plan.

Question - you wrote Clomax, did you mean Cloma-Plex?
Yes, I will edit!!! Thanks

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll do one of those bodyfit scans at the gym this week, I haven't done that in a few years. I can also get some starting pics up, how embarrassing lol, haven't done that in years either. I'll have to go find some of my old pics on here, then I will be motivated but sad ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, I will edit!!! Thanks
No problem at all, I just wanted to make sure.

I'll do one of those bodyfit scans at the gym this week, I haven't done that in a few years. I can also get some starting pics up, how embarrassing lol, haven't done that in years either. I'll have to go find some of my old pics on here, then I will be motivated but sad ;)
I'm the same way - I can look at old pics one day and be inspired and look at the same pics a different day and be bummed haha