(Natty Stack)Sns/Cel -Anabolic Xt, Anabolic Effect, Epi Stack ,ect.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I've been interested in running a combo of these supplements based on the feedback I've read on here.
Money is not really an issue just wanted to maximize the results.

Seems like a combo of these and other things work great all around.

I'm personally looking for a stack that would just be the most effective without any overlap.

I run M-test pretty much year round so that would be additional to the stack mentioned above.

Based on the feedback
AnabolicXt+Anabolic Effect+Epi for a 3-4 month run is what I'm planning on.

I haven't used any of these supplements before either.

Just wondering if running one of the Anabolic Xt or Anabolic Effect first with Epi then use the other later on would be more ideal.
Or just using both Anabolic Xt and Anabolic Effect at the same time would be better.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm am going to ask Steve @sns8778 to chime in here. And right now would be the perfect time to stock up on this run. The SNS, CEL and Muscle Addition Easter Sales have all been extended!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm am going to ask Steve @sns8778 to chime in here. And right now would be the perfect time to stock up on this run. The SNS, CEL and Muscle Addition Easter Sales have all been extended!!
I saw the title and I came in to tag Steve too lol, but you beat me to it

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epi-Plex and AE are two of my all time fav supplements, I have some reviews on them here if you want to take a closer look

Adding Anabolic XT to it is something im hoping to be able to do in the future.

As to the question if you should stack or stagger the supplements. Id say the only reason to stagger them is if you want a clear picture of the effects of each supplement. But for best possible results, id stack them.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My thoughts add them both to epi stack

I’ve done solo and both and really enjoyed the run .. not only workouts just overall I felt way more focused and hungry for gym on Axt where on AE was just all about gains .. so combining them I think makes a great stack esp when your running for 3-4months ( which I recommend as well )

I had plans to run recomp20 + epi stack but then remember how much I loved Axt and throwing that in may

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been interested in running a combo of these supplements based on the feedback I've read on here.
Money is not really an issue just wanted to maximize the results.

Seems like a combo of these and other things work great all around.

I'm personally looking for a stack that would just be the most effective without any overlap.

I run M-test pretty much year round so that would be additional to the stack mentioned above.

Based on the feedback
AnabolicXt+Anabolic Effect+Epi for a 3-4 month run is what I'm planning on.

I haven't used any of these supplements before either.

Just wondering if running one of the Anabolic Xt or Anabolic Effect first with Epi then use the other later on would be more ideal.
Or just using both Anabolic Xt and Anabolic Effect at the same time would be better.
I use M-Test year round myself so anything that I stack would be in addition to that as well; and I also use Epi-Plex year round because it helps me tremendously with my muscular endurance and has so many great health benefits.

I think that the stack of Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect + M-Test + Epi-Plex would be amazing.

That stack, along with Phosphatidic Acid XT is a stack (and maybe Recomp20 in my case) is the stack that I'm looking so forward to running myself as soon as I can start back training again; I haven't been able to train in over a year because of my accident and really want to make up for lost time.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Epi-Plex and AE are two of my all time fav supplements, I have some reviews on them here if you want to take a closer look

Adding Anabolic XT to it is something im hoping to be able to do in the future.

As to the question if you should stack or stagger the supplements. Id say the only reason to stagger them is if you want a clear picture of the effects of each supplement. But for best possible results, id stack them.
Yeah, I went through some of your logs, great detail! Very informative. Looks like they treated you right.

I would consider M-Test + AE +Epi +X-Gels
I've done runs of X-gels here and there but now the inflammation gets to be too much and hinders my workouts so have to leave them out.

I use M-Test year round myself so anything that I stack would be in addition to that as well; and I also use Epi-Plex year round because it helps me tremendously with my muscular endurance and has so many great health benefits.

I think that the stack of Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect + M-Test + Epi-Plex would be amazing.

That stack, along with Phosphatidic Acid XT is a stack (and maybe Recomp20 in my case) is the stack that I'm looking so forward to running myself as soon as I can start back training again; I haven't been able to train in over a year because of my accident and really want to make up for lost time.
That looks like a crazy effective stack. Thinks I'll go with the one I have initially planned , Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex with (M-Test).

Might do PA with a later stack or say f it and do it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That looks like a crazy effective stack. Thinks I'll go with the one I have initially planned , Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex with (M-Test).

Might do PA with a later stack or say f it and do it.
I look forward to hearing how you like that stack. I think and hope that you'll enjoy it.

I think that Phosphatidic Acid XT would be a great addition to it if you decide to include it.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I think I might throw up a log for it, been a LONG time since I have done one of those on these websites, kind of miss it.
Also want to keep a personal record for myself and help out anyone else that is interested in the stack.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I might throw up a log for it, been a LONG time since I have done one of those on these websites, kind of miss it.
Also want to keep a personal record for myself and help out anyone else that is interested in the stack.
Do it!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you do, please tag me or post the link in this thread so I'll know so I can follow along.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd definitely follow along if you logged it!

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
It will probably be a few months out but will do!!

I look forward to hearing how you like that stack. I think and hope that you'll enjoy it.

I think that Phosphatidic Acid XT would be a great addition to it if you decide to include it.
If you do, please tag me or post the link in this thread so I'll know so I can follow along.
I'd definitely follow along if you logged it!