SNS Releases Bulbine Caps (Prolensis)!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
best to get it while it's still in stock, i dont forsee it lasting long, things can go quick on the planet with that pricing.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't stack it with an AI (PCT Assist) since Bulbine was also reported to decrease estrogen by 20-35%. Reduce XT or DAA would be great stacks though.
Would It be ok to use bulbine for 4 weeks and then go on an AI for 8? Thus maximizing estrogen suppression time?

I'm aware of the guidelines to keep AI use to 8 weeks generally speaking with a 4 week break. Wondering if this is product specific, or if it is dangerous to keep estrogen suppressed for long periods of time?

Hope this makes sense lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But weird so many of you from US and spending so much money on supplements but most of you too cheap to do before and after cycle blood work for at least LH, free and total testosterone, estradiol and prolactin hmm.
I have tried to get bloods ordered from an endo and my GP and they refuse to order such tests on the basis of my curiosity.. I then claimed low t symptoms and they accused me of drug seeking behavior for HRT! Bahah I just wanted tests done!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Would It be ok to use bulbine for 4 weeks and then go on an AI for 8? Thus maximizing estrogen suppression time?

I'm aware of the guidelines to keep AI use to 8 weeks generally speaking with a 4 week break. Wondering if this is product specific, or if it is dangerous to keep estrogen suppressed for long periods of time?

Yup, that's fine. The length of time would be product specific. Mild, long-term estrogen suppression isn't necessarily a bad thing.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, that's fine. The length of time would be product specific. Mild, long-term estrogen suppression isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Nice. So long as it's not the same active ingredient under a different brand, obviously ?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Which AI are you considering?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which AI are you considering?
Erase or erase pro

So something like bulbine+daa 4 weeks
Then erase for 8 so looking at ~12 weeks of suppression.. Idk, I just look n feel like a million bucks on AI's so I'm trying to figure out the safest way to maximize ON time throughout the year..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase or erase pro

Then erase for 8 so looking at ~12 weeks of suppression.. Idk, I just look n feel like a million bucks on AI's so I'm trying to figure out the safest way to maximize ON time throughout the year..
Erase is mild and u could use it at 2 caps per day along with the Bulbine/DAA and continue for 2 more weeks after the Bulbine/.DAA

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Erase or erase pro

I really dont recommend messing w/ your hormones for extended period of time;):)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Nice. So long as it's not the same active ingredient under a different brand, obviously ?
The degree of estrogen control is more important than the ingredient being used. Bulbine has a mild effect on estrogen and thus you should be fine. If your joints hurt or your libido falters, you know it's time to ease up a bit.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just received my SNS bulbine. I know the data shows that dosing can be tricky. I am 42 6'1 190, is the 2 caps a day recomended dose right for me? Also, can this be taken with DAA? or is their mechanism of action the same which could lead to some sort of overstimulation?
Hmm, you're in a little grey area. I would err on the side of caution and do the following: 1 cap per day on weekdays, 2 caps per day on weekends (split AM and PM doses).

And this can certainly be taken with DAA!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just received my SNS bulbine. I know the data shows that dosing can be tricky. I am 42 6'1 190, is the 2 caps a day recomended dose right for me? Also, can this be taken with DAA? or is their mechanism of action the same which could lead to some sort of overstimulation?
Start with 1 dose .. Yea follow coop idea

And hell yea stack it with DAA .. I ran out my DAA .. So I'm just using it solo

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about bulbine and zma

or

bulbine and Testabolan v2 (or similar 3,4 div type product)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
How about bulbine and zma

or

bulbine and Testabolan v2 (or similar 3,4 div type product)
You could stack it with either of those products if you'd like. It's quite a versatile ingredient.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea that'd be a sick stack .. I have like 1.5bottles of testabolan V2 .. If any1 needs them holla .. Will sell both for $37shipped

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Anyone started taking it yet? Debating grabbin some for my upcoming pct but with tropinol not living up to the hype, wondering how this will fare using a better extract

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I'm also surprised this product has more or less 0 feedback by actual buyers.

SNS could sponsor 1 bottle to an US member of this forum willing to do pre and post bloodwork.

I've read on one merchant's site one Bulbine selling company did bloodwork with their lower quality bulbine extract and after 14 days testosterone level were up only by 35% which is nowhere near 247% increase from 1 animal study.

I do want to try SNS Bulbine in few weeks but would be nice to have a review by an actual buyer doing pre and post bloodwork.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

SNS could sponsor 1 bottle to an US member of this forum willing to do pre and post bloodwork.

I've read on one merchant's site one Bulbine selling company did bloodwork with their lower quality bulbine extract and after 14 days testosterone level were up only by 35% which is nowhere near 247% increase from 1 animal study.

I do want to try SNS Bulbine in few weeks but would be nice to have a review by an actual buyer doing pre and post bloodwork.
I'd take a 35% bump all day every day..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Which brand was it?I only know of one brand not to use Prolensis..though I doubt it makes any difference

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Which brand was it?I only know of one brand not to use Prolensis..though I doubt it makes any difference
Well, using a different extract makes the proper human dose a mystery as we have essentially no data to go off of. Knowing that the dose-response curve of bulbine is sensitive, I would stick with prolensis since we know how it should be dosed ;).

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, using a different extract makes the proper human dose a mystery as we have essentially no data to go off of. Knowing that the dose-response curve of bulbine is sensitive, I would stick with prolensis since we know how it should be dosed ;).
Prolensis only has a rough estimate on dosing but it definitely is not without fault

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking same thing - I do want to try your product cause I see potential in this product.

Even with DAA that should lift testosterone by 42% I did see positive effects just unfortunately also got diarrhea in 2h after taking even half a dose.

Now just waiting for some buyer's feedbacks or logs for SNS Bulbine since there are none anywhere online.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm thinking same thing - I do want to try your product cause I see potential in this product.

Even with DAA that should lift testosterone by 42% I did see positive effects just unfortunately also got diarrhea in 2h after taking even half a dose.

Now just waiting for some buyer's feedbacks or logs for SNS Bulbine since there are none anywhere online.
Yeah, it may be a little while. I remember with Driven Sports' new Activate Xtreme it took months for the first reviews to pop up.

What DAA did you use? if it was bulk form, the low solubility would be what caused the GI issues.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i really want to grab a bunch of this stuff.....i recommend everyone to stack it was daa and watch out....hopefully you have a girlfriend or wife you live with, but when i took phytoserms and daa i leaned out and my upper body seemed to look thicker as well...but i felt great on the stack

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
i really want to grab a bunch of this stuff.....i recommend everyone to stack it was daa and watch out....hopefully you have a girlfriend or wife you live with, but when i took phytoserms and daa i leaned out and my upper body seemed to look thicker as well...but i felt great on the stack
I'll be giving it a go in a few months, (probably around September, but that doesn't really help much right now. Lol

Considering retailers are just getting it up, I expect that it is a month until the reviews start popping up.

pectus

Awards
..really strange the daosage...
if 50 mg/kg is optimal.... HOW a 350mg cap can be good for a 70 kg man???
a 10 kg man (someone seen a man weighting 10 kg??) needs 500mg
a 50 kg man = 2,5 grams ... something is wrong ....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
HED's are by body surface area, not weight.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
You are looking at the rat studies right? Rats actually need more active per kg.. the conversion I can't remember. I'm sure a Rep will step in.. but trust me, bulbine works. Under 200lbs two caps per day, over 200lbs 3 caps. I'm 270 and 3 caps is crazy!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Animal to human dosing is not 1:1

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You are looking at the rat studies right? Rats actually need more active per kg.. the conversion I can't remember. I'm sure a Rep will step in.. but trust me, bulbine works. Under 200lbs two caps per day, over 200lbs 3 caps. I'm 270 and 3 caps is crazy!
Well, I'd recommend 1 cap a day at under 200 lbs and 2 caps at over. That would be for a truly accurate HED that does not risk overshooting the optimal dose. That said, the optimal dose likely lies between 50mg and 100mg/kg in rats, so many other bulbine products have been "off" in their suggestions.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Well, I'd recommend 1 cap a day at under 200 lbs and 2 caps at over. That would be for a truly accurate HED that does not risk overshooting the optimal dose. That said, the optimal dose likely lies between 50mg and 100mg/kg in rats, so many other bulbine products have been "off" in their suggestions.
Think I should back off to two caps Coop?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yeah isn't it like 10:1 or something?
Closer to 1:6.2, but only if accounting for a 140lb male.

Anyway, if 3 caps has your libido up, then stick with 3. If your libido drops, you're using too much (the study on rats noted libido as the prime indicator of the excessive dose).

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
How fast you started seeing libido boost starting to really kick in?

I'm at day 4 and not feeling any effects so far.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Closer to 1:6.2, but only if accounting for a 140lb male.

Anyway, if 3 caps has your libido up, then stick with 3. If your libido drops, you're using too much (the study on rats noted libido as the prime indicator of the excessive dose).
2 questions.

1) Looks like for 170lbs man like myself effective dose would be around 1.5caps/day would it make sense to take one day 1 cap and next day 2 caps?

Like Monday 1 cap, Tuesday 2 caps, Wednesday 1 cap, Thursday 2 caps...

2) Should SNS Bulbine be cycled 5 days on, 2 days off like with Tongkat Ali?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
2 questions.

1) Looks like for 170lbs man like myself effective dose would be around 1.5caps/day would it make sense to take one day 1 cap and next day 2 caps?

Like Monday 1 cap, Tuesday 2 caps, Wednesday 1 cap, Thursday 2 caps...

2) Should SNS Bulbine be cycled 5 days on, 2 days off like with Tongkat Ali?
1. You can do that, but I'd start with 1 cap for your first week to see how things go.

2. Yes. If you choose to do this, then dose the bulbine 2-1-2-1-2, M-Fri.

pectus

Awards
Yes.. I quote from a another supplier that has 500mg caps.
" Studies have shown an effective dose of Bulbine Natalensis is 50mg per kg of bodyweight. Take 4 tablets upon waking, and 4 tablets before your workout . . "
8 caps = 4000 mg = 4 grams :rant2:

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Yes.. I quote from a another supplier that has 500mg caps.
" Studies have shown an effective dose of Bulbine Natalensis is 50mg per kg of bodyweight. Take 4 tablets upon waking, and 4 tablets before your workout . . "
8 caps = 4000 mg = 4 grams :rant2:
Wow that's insane. Granted it could be a poor bulbine extract.

This is the second time I've used prolensis, first with an iForce product, and now sns. The stuff is potent, and I respond like crazy to it. I've been on 3 caps a day for 5 days now and I feel like a raging sexual T-Rex!

...but with bigger arms, of course :)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Wow that's insane. Granted it could be a poor bulbine extract.

This is the second time I've used prolensis, first with an iForce product, and now sns. The stuff is potent, and I respond like crazy to it. I've been on 3 caps a day for 5 days now and I feel like a raging sexual T-Rex!

...but with bigger arms, of course :)
If you had short TRex arms how would you get the Bulbine caps into your mouth or open the bottle?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta+bulbine

Xgels+bulbine+erase

These ok?

Also is it ok to run bulbine for 60 days straight at 1 cap for 165lb guy?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta+bulbine

Xgels+bulbine+erase

These ok?

Nice stacks .. I like the 2nd one better .. Dose erase at bedtime :)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta+bulbine

Xgels+bulbine+erase

These ok?

Stacks look good. And yes, you would dose 1 cap per day.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to know exactly what mw1 thinks about bulbine. :)