sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The purpose of this thread is to serve as a list of retailers that SNS & Competitive Edge Labs products are available at in Europe.

I would also like for everyone to please let me know retailers that you'd like to see SNS & CEL products carried at in Europe. We always encourage people that if there is a retailer that you'd like to see stock our products, please request them there because that's one big driver for them to bring the brands in, demand.

But also please let us know where you'd like to see us carried at so I can contact them on my end as well.

I wanted to give credit to @TheMrMuscle for the idea of doing this thread in order to help everyone in Europe have access to SNS & CEL products.

Btw.... if anyone is reading for anywhere else in the world, feel free to let me know of retailers absolutely anywhere you'd like to see us carried by. It doesn't have to just be the EU.

Thanks

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for this initiative. Indeed it would be good to have a list of retailers where we could find your products.
However the problem in Europe is not only the availability. Doing a quick check i could find few retailers carrying your product line, Powermyself, Predator, Bodyshock, etc... For me the real issue is the retailer price they are practicing (and not only for your product line but in general) that push many customer to order from US despite risks we are taking in regard to the deliver and delays.

As an example, a bottle of M-Test cost between $55 and $75 plus some shipping fees. This prices seems maybe reasonable for the ones living in nordic countries as life is generally more expensive there but for the rest of Europe this is very expensive. Recently I ordered 4 bottles of M-Test from one of the US retailers and I paid something like $150 shipping included and this place was not the cheapest one I could find but the one I like buy from. The same in Europe would have cost me at least $220-$300.

I know you have no control on pricing at retailer level but just wanted to put this on light as I think it's more problematic than product availability.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome to see this thread. Here is a list of those I know of and have shopped from.

UK Based Stores
Powermyself - Always been my go to before Brexit. Good prices, low shipping costs and wide array of SNS/CEL. Unfortunately they seem to have stopped updating their stock. Also doesnt seem to carry any of the new products.
Predator Nutrition - Usually has a good array of SNS/CEL products in stock. Unfortunately they are among the most pricey stores. Shipping has been high also but they apparently reduced shipping by 50% a week or two ago. Not to many of the new products in stock, but hopefully they will come eventually.

Mainland Europe Based Stores
Bodyshock -
As of right now the best bet for us NOT in the UK because of Brexit. Their pricing seem to be on par with Predator for the most part. But they do have discount codes here and there which can be worth waiting for. They have a limitid selection and none of the powders (which is sad for me who wants some Focus-XT). Hopefully they will restock with the entire line in the future.​

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great idea and thread 👍

For solely on selfish reasons, I would like to ask everyone to send emails to Bodyshock asking for SNS and CEL products 😁 Or what ever you want to see them carry. Bodyshock has been my go to after Brexit, but they are very often OOS on many products. I have sent them emails asking about these products and told them that I know other people in addition to myself, who would like to purchase these products. Their customer service is not very good tho, when it comes to communicating with the customers. Ask for XPG Suppress-C just so that I can get some, if for nothing else, lol 😜

@Rostam Trust me the EU prices are steep for us in the dark north too. But I bet it's even worse for some other areas in Europe.

Then there's also the problem with shops being in Europe, but not in EU. Like UK, with the customs and extra VAT and fees.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome to see this thread. Here is a list of those I know of and have shopped from.

UK Based Stores
Powermyself - Always been my go to before Brexit. Good prices, low shipping costs and wide array of SNS/CEL. Unfortunately they seem to have stopped updating their stock. Also doesnt seem to carry any of the new products.
Predator Nutrition - Usually has a good array of SNS/CEL products in stock. Unfortunately they are among the most pricey stores. Shipping has been high also but they apparently reduced shipping by 50% a week or two ago. Not to many of the new products in stock, but hopefully they will come eventually.

Mainland Europe Based Stores
Bodyshock -
As of right now the best bet for us NOT in the UK because of Brexit. Their pricing seem to be on par with Predator for the most part. But they do have discount codes here and there which can be worth waiting for. They have a limitid selection and none of the powders (which is sad for me who wants some Focus-XT). Hopefully they will restock with the entire line in the future.​
Great idea @sns8778 i always end up searching when i get the msg "where to buy in EU"

and thank you @TheMrMuscle for providing info .. can we edit post#1 SNS and maybe throw those site links in there for ease for people to quickly finding them.

uncle-rico

Awards
I ordered in Germany from muscle-lab.de in the past. They should also deliver outside Germany. Unfortunately they were not very open when asked about adding other products to their stock.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered in Germany from muscle-lab.de in the past. They should also deliver outside Germany. Unfortunately they were not very open when asked about adding other products to their stock.
Thank you, just quickly glanced over and seems like latest SNS product was old vaso6 and newest CEL anabolic effect

how did you like their service ? if they were to carry more new stuff recommended ?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bestbody is also great and customer service is top notch, ships from Poland.
No english on site but just use firefox translation addon and its ok
is this store legit?cause they got many discontinued supps

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i will ask from suppsit to stock some sns supps..they are very legit.. i tried dmaa from their store and it was so fucking legit

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've unfortunately heard the same thing about them as well - that they are very resistant to bringing in lines. Which to me is weird if you have people asking for them. But that's the way a lot of retailers are.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
they got sns adrena g ?is this dmaa? im seeing this supp for first time
If they claim to have that in stock that's a straight lie. We haven't made that product since 2010.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for this initiative. Indeed it would be good to have a list of retailers where we could find your products.
However the problem in Europe is not only the availability. Doing a quick check i could find few retailers carrying your product line, Powermyself, Predator, Bodyshock, etc... For me the real issue is the retailer price they are practicing (and not only for your product line but in general) that push many customer to order from US despite risks we are taking in regard to the deliver and delays.

As an example, a bottle of M-Test cost between $55 and $75 plus some shipping fees. This prices seems maybe reasonable for the ones living in nordic countries as life is generally more expensive there but for the rest of Europe this is very expensive. Recently I ordered 4 bottles of M-Test from one of the US retailers and I paid something like $150 shipping included and this place was not the cheapest one I could find but the one I like buy from. The same in Europe would have cost me at least $220-$300.

I know you have no control on pricing at retailer level but just wanted to put this on light as I think it's more problematic than product availability.
Pricing is an issue too, but availability is definitely an issue. I get an email almost every day about people not being able to find products of ours that they are looking for in Europe. On the forums, people are familiar with those three but it seems a lot of people must not be. Plus, there are still a lot of products by us that aren't sold by them.

Pricing is definitely an issue too. I really don't know why some do their margins the way they do.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If they claim to have that in stock that's a straight lie. We haven't made that product since 2010.
yea actually it seems in stock.. i dont understand polish but this sup is in stock. they got many supps which are discontinued years ago

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great idea and thread 👍

For solely on selfish reasons, I would like to ask everyone to send emails to Bodyshock asking for SNS and CEL products 😁 Or what ever you want to see them carry. Bodyshock has been my go to after Brexit, but they are very often OOS on many products. I have sent them emails asking about these products and told them that I know other people in addition to myself, who would like to purchase these products. Their customer service is not very good tho, when it comes to communicating with the customers. Ask for XPG Suppress-C just so that I can get some, if for nothing else, lol 😜

@Rostam Trust me the EU prices are steep for us in the dark north too. But I bet it's even worse for some other areas in Europe.

Then there's also the problem with shops being in Europe, but not in EU. Like UK, with the customs and extra VAT and fees.
Hey, be as selfish as you want and ask away haha.

I wish Body Shock would carry more of the line and I wish they'd reorder more often to keep things in stock. We are super easy to work with on our end about orders and reorders; so if the retailers aren't doing that, that's honestly on them.

I've seen other people say they wished that Body Shock would carry XPG as well. I'll mention it to them. But their communication and replying isn't much better towards me than it is towards customers it seems.

uncle-rico

Awards
Thank you, just quickly glanced over and seems like latest SNS product was old vaso6 and newest CEL anabolic effect

how did you like their service ? if they were to carry more new stuff recommended ?
Service was good and shipping was fast. Would definetely buy more from them if they would expand their line.

uncle-rico

Awards
Bestbody I used lately for M-Test. Service was good. On the downside they are very pricey, lots of stuff out of stock and site is only in polish.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bestbody I used lately for M-Test. Service was good. On the downside they are very pricey, lots of stuff out of stock and site is only in polish.
My only worry on sites like that is that I wish I knew who they bought the products from bc its not directly from us. That always worries me, but hopefully they're buying from a reseller that I can't pinpoint.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They dont have it in stock, but still on site forwarding to another simular supplement

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They dont have it in stock, but still on site forwarding to another simular supplement
That's a problem with a lot of sites like that too - rather than actually carrying and supporting brands like us, they do things like that - like list a product to try to switch people. It sucks.

To me, working with a retailer should be a mutual relationship about how to best serve customers and make money together. Unfortunately, many retailers are too busy trying to figure out how to stab companies in the back and switch people to their own house brands or brands they have ownership in. It should be so simple - work together, sell product, make money.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dolphin fitness & Cardiff sports nutrition for UK-based stores, I use dolphin occasionally as they’re competitively priced (especially compared to Predator)

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's a problem with a lot of sites like that too - rather than actually carrying and supporting brands like us, they do things like that - like list a product to try to switch people. It sucks.

To me, working with a retailer should be a mutual relationship about how to best serve customers and make money together. Unfortunately, many retailers are too busy trying to figure out how to stab companies in the back and switch people to their own house brands or brands they have ownership in. It should be so simple - work together, sell product, make money.
wow... you are so right.. that is a cheeky move from the stores

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My only worry on sites like that is that I wish I knew who they bought the products from bc its not directly from us. That always worries me, but hopefully they're buying from a reseller that I can't pinpoint.
maybe they bought from predator cause im seeing also fusion products(predator nutrition brand)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
why i can put it on my shopping cart?
If they truly say they have Adrena-G, please let me know. Because that is 100% counterfeit if that's the case.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
maybe they bought from predator cause im seeing also fusion products(predator nutrition brand)
It's possible and would make sense if they have one of Predator's own brands on there.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
why i can put it on my shopping cart?
I dont know why we can add it to the cart when it clealy says "
Product unavailable
Check out the best replacement "

They will hopefully tell u that its not in stock

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know why we can add it to the cart when it clealy says "
Product unavailable
Check out the best replacement "

They will hopefully tell u that its not in stock
you are right . the site let me put it to my shopping cart but it says that this item is out of stock (unfortunately i dont know polish ,i just translated :p and saw this. at the shopping cart the cost of this product with shipment is 62 euros :p.sorry guys

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dolphin fitness & Cardiff sports nutrition for UK-based stores, I use dolphin occasionally as they’re competitively priced (especially compared to Predator)
yes Dolphin fitness would be a good move.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Predator has gotten Spilanthes XT in stock now, first place ive seen it in Europe. I am tempted to try an order to get it (and throw on a Focus-XT as bonus). But then if want a Super Swole as well.. and another Focus-XT flavor that can be stacked with Super Swole and then im down that hole again haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Predator has gotten Spilanthes XT in stock now, first place ive seen it in Europe. I am tempted to try an order to get it (and throw on a Focus-XT as bonus). But then if want a Super Swole as well.. and another Focus-XT flavor that can be stacked with Super Swole and then im down that hole again haha.
And that's a problem why? Haha. :ROFLMAO:

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ordered two bottles direct from SNS' website, last Saturday (May 29th) and they were delivered - to Ireland - on Thursday, June 3rd.
I've seen orders from the UK and even Ireland itself, take a lot longer.
Take a bow, SNS. Thank you!! Incredible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ordered two bottles direct from SNS' website, last Saturday (May 29th) and they were delivered - to Ireland - on Thursday, June 3rd.
I've seen orders from the UK and even Ireland itself, take a lot longer.
Take a bow, SNS. Thank you!! Incredible.
Thank you for sharing. I'm really glad that it got to you so quickly and smoothly.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Powermyself is my go to, customer service is amazing. Recently ordered energized aminos (for the 20th time) and the post service looked like they decided to play football with it, bust open lid. Messaged power straight away, new tub arrived next day 🙂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Powermyself is my go to, customer service is amazing. Recently ordered energized aminos (for the 20th time) and the post service looked like they decided to play football with it, bust open lid. Messaged power straight away, new tub arrived next day 🙂
I'm glad that you like Energized Aminos. I wish Powermyself would support us more as a brand. I like them, I wish they would just work with us more to promote the products and not just list them. At least it does finally look like they'll be ordering some of the new stuff in.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm glad that you like Energized Aminos. I wish Powermyself would support us more as a brand. I like them, I wish they would just work with us more to promote the products and not just list them. At least it does finally look like they'll be ordering some of the new stuff in.
I know you meant all different kinds of promoting, but I felt like mentioning this. CEL Cycle Assist has been on their starting page as best seller as long as I remember. Like many years = ) (seems to be OOS right now though)

Attachments

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know you meant all different kinds of promoting, but I felt like mentioning this. CEL Cycle Assist has been on their starting page as best seller as long as I remember. Like many years = ) (seems to OOS right now though)
They have an order in for it that should hopefully ship soon.

And thank you for that. But yeah, I meant like announcing when they get new things in from us, getting the new things in quicker, etc. For example, we have a graphic artist on staff and I've offered them free banners so many times but they never are interested. It's okay, I appreciate them buying; I just like to work with retailers to reach new people as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those europeans who shop at Pred. Nutrition

some great buy 1 get 1 half off

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to add to this thread that I would encourage customers to not buy from the website https://www.fatburners.at/

They claim to sell some SNS products and they have never ordered direct from us and we've checked with all distributors to the UK and all have confirmed they do not sell to them. When we contacted the site, they said that they don't sell SNS products and only have them listed to try to get orders and then switch the customers to something else. Super shady.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want to add to this thread that I would encourage customers to not buy from the website https://www.fatburners.at/

They claim to sell some SNS products and they have never ordered direct from us and we've checked with all distributors to the UK and all have confirmed they do not sell to them. When we contacted the site, they said that they don't sell SNS products and only have them listed to try to get orders and then switch the customers to something else. Super shady.
Thank you for this info! I've never ordered anything from there, but I know of them and have scrolled trough their offering a couple times. Allways had a little suspicion about them.

And what you explain actually makes perfect sense, since I've seen two different occasions, reported by two different members, where the members have ordered a product from them, and then got a different brand's product delivered. And when they've asked about the incident from the fatburners.at, they've just said, that "We were OOS on that particular brand, so we sent you this other brand's product instead". Never asked the customer, if they wanted/were ok with the other brand's product to be delivered instead..

I hope you told them to get your brand's products the **** off their site's catalog.. That's fucking ridiculous and a scumbag thing to do..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for this info! I've never ordered anything from there, but I know of them and have scrolled trough their offering a couple times. Allways had a little suspicion about them.

And what you explain actually makes perfect sense, since I've seen two different occasions, reported by two different members, where the members have ordered a product from them, and then got a different brand's product delivered. And when they've asked about the incident from the fatburners.at, they've just said, that "We were OOS on that particular brand, so we sent you this other brand's product instead". Never asked the customer, if they wanted/were ok with the other brand's product to be delivered instead..

I hope you told them to get your brand's products the **** off their site's catalog.. That's fucking ridiculous and a scumbag thing to do..
Any customer that that happens to should contact their credit card company and do a chargeback. If they get enough chargebacks, they lose their ability to stop being able to process credit cards.

In addition to that tactic, they have products on their site that are absolutely counterfeits bc they aren't made by the brands anymore. I'm not sure the government agency that handles counterfeits in the EU, but I would encourage everyone to report them. Not the agency that handles supplements - they likely are aware already and just not doing anything about it; the actual agency that handles international counterfeiting - bc that's normally considered a serious crime and those agencies usually don't send warnings, they show up with arrest warrants.

I thought I'd seen it all being in this industry for so long, but the stuff they have going on is shady as hell even for this industry's standards.

uncle-rico

Awards
I only ordered once from them, including SNS Phenibut. Could this be a counterfeit? I've also got some scam mail shortly after I ordered, to pay money to get the order sent. I wouldn't be surprised if they were behind it.

For anyone looking for SNS products in Europe, that are shipped from inside EU, I can recommend muscle-lab.de. I ordered many times from them.

But most SNS products I order directly from SNS. You just need to be careful to order only 2-3 bottles, that usually slips through customs. Sucks for the shipping costs, but what can you do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I only ordered once from them, including SNS Phenibut. Could this be a counterfeit? I've also got some scam mail shortly after I ordered, to pay money to get the order sent. I wouldn't be surprised if they were behind it.

For anyone looking for SNS products in Europe, that are shipped from inside EU, I can recommend muscle-lab.de. I ordered many times from them.

But most SNS products I order directly from SNS. You just need to be careful to order only 2-3 bottles, that usually slips through customs. Sucks for the shipping costs, but what can you do.
Yes, unfortunately that would be counterfeit. We never sold Phenibut XT to them back when we made it, not a single time. I even reached out to our international resellers and distributors and confirmed that they hadn't sold it to them.

And recently when I was informed that they claimed to have it in stock, I contacted them and they said that they didn't have it in stock but had it listed as being in stock to switch customers to other brands. However, we received images from customers confirming they were selling what they claim to be Phenibut XT and I can confirm that it was not legitimate product.

They also sell quite a few other products that are no longer made by companies. I think its a disgusting business practice and very disappointing that the authorities there allow a company like that to stay in business.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
FYI, if I've understod correctly, Predator has founded a distribution center in EU after Brexit and they carry SNS and CEL. I haven't ordered anything from Pred in a long time, but for anyone looking to order SNS and CEL without extra fees and hassle with customs, Pred is an option.

Last edited:

uncle-rico

Awards
That's nice to hear, thanks for the info! The last time I ordered from them was early last year and it was stuck in customs and send back.

Has someone in the EU tried this recently, with a large order (150+) and can confirm this?

uncle-rico

Awards
Yes, unfortunately that would be counterfeit. We never sold Phenibut XT to them back when we made it, not a single time. I even reached out to our international resellers and distributors and confirmed that they hadn't sold it to them.
That would maybe explain why I felt nothing from it. That sucks.