sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That would maybe explain why I felt nothing from it. That sucks.
Yes, it would and I'm sorry to hear that happened. I would encourage any customers of theirs that have similar experiences to demand refunds and if they do not receive them immediately to contact their credit card companies and let them know they were mislead and shipped something other than what they ordered &/or received counterfeit product.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's nice to hear, thanks for the info! The last time I ordered from them was early last year and it was stuck in customs and send back.

Has someone in the EU tried this recently, with a large order (150+) and can confirm this?
They make weird claims on their site, that they pay the VAT and declare it to customs and pay the custom fee for you, but that's not possible. Like I said I've understod, that they ship from EU, when ordering to EU country. Which makes way more sense.

@Berta did you make an order on Predator not too long ago? How did it go? Can you confirm they ship from inside EU or how does it go?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's nice to hear, thanks for the info! The last time I ordered from them was early last year and it was stuck in customs and send back.

Has someone in the EU tried this recently, with a large order (150+) and can confirm this?
Btw, why was it sent back? By the 150+ I assume you're referring to the custom fees, that has to be paid for orders over 150 € in value. But since you have to pay the VAT for orders coming outside of EU, it's all the same logistic wise, no matter if it's over or under 150 €. And since EU has removed the low value VAT treshold, the VAT has to be paid for every order.

uncle-rico

Awards
I can't remember exactly, but I'm always anxious when dealing with the customs, so I didn't bother to ask any questions. I was glad that I had the option to simply have it send back and got the refund from Predator.

I mentioned 150+ €, because you get free shipping at that point. That's what I would order, when I could be sure it's from within the EU. Larger packages are more likely to get inspected and it would be nice if I could be sure about that, before trying it out on my own. If they ship from within the EU, there would be also no VAT, right? I mean, the big UK players like myprotein or bulk have also found a way to avoid that.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
They make weird claims on their site, that they pay the VAT and declare it to customs and pay the custom fee for you, but that's not possible. Like I said I've understod, that they ship from EU, when ordering to EU country. Which makes way more sense.

@Berta did you make an order on Predator not too long ago? How did it go? Can you confirm they ship from inside EU or how does it go?
Paging @Berta

Berta

Awards
I'm from EU too....they definitely send from EU just took a few days...if i order something from US it always takes 2 weeks sometimes even longer

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm from EU too....they definitely send from EU just took a few days...if i order something from US it always takes 2 weeks sometimes even longer
Yes, I saw you are from EU earlier, that's why I asked you. Thanks for sharing your experience.

uncle-rico

Awards
This is great news, with the weak pound at the moment it is a nice option.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So unfortunately it seems Powermyself is not an option for me in Sweden anymore.

I ordered a bottle of Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix to try. Its been stuck in customs for 10 days now and i got the customs bill today. So i payed 50 GBP for the bottle and have to pay an additional 20 GBP for customs.

With that math it will be better to order from SNS/CEL/Muscle Addiction direct when there are sales going.

I might try a bottle of Recomp20 from Predator and see how that goes.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So unfortunately it seems Powermyself is not an option for me in Sweden anymore.

I ordered a bottle of Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix to try. Its been stuck in customs for 10 days now and i got the customs bill today. So i payed 50 GBP for the bottle and have to pay an additional 20 GBP for customs.

With that math it will be better to order from SNS/CEL/Muscle Addiction direct when there are sales going.

damn that suxs, yeah us americans have to deal with that stuff when we order "shady stuff from UK" lol

So after paying the exta 20 GBP to customs they will ship it out now ? or its a lost cause ?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn that suxs, yeah us americans have to deal with that stuff when we order "shady stuff from UK" lol

So after paying the exta 20 GBP to customs they will ship it out now ? or its a lost cause ?
It should be good to go now. But ill probably have to wait another 10 days before i get it home.

So we are talking close to a month delivery time from UK to Sweden. If you look at a map, UK and Sweden are pretty close, one month is usually more than when I order thru my reshipper in the US.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

How it normally goes whenever ordering from outside of EU, is that it comes to destination country's customs, they inform the receiver, the receiver must pay the VAT, which IIRC is 14% for supplements (the price of from the VAT is calculated, includes shipping cost). If the order + shipping cost is over 150 €, the receiver also pays a customs fee (can't remember the amount). And usually the courier changes at this point and the receiver also pays a few € to the local courier.

There may be differencies between countries, but that's about how it goes.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

20 £ fee for 50 £ purchase. How did they come to that amount? 😯

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It should be good to go now. But ill probably have to wait another 10 days before i get it home.

So we are talking close to a month delivery time from UK to Sweden. If you look at a map, UK and Sweden are pretty close, one month is usually more than when I order thru my reshipper in the US.
ahh i see, yeah sometimes it amazes me when SNS/CEL delivers international ..ofcourse its in no1 control and all depends on who handles the packages at customs to be honest.

But i dont understand how can customs ask for $ ? can you show proof to powermyself and maybe they will reimburse you ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How it normally goes is whenever ordering from outside of EU, is that it comes to destination country's customs, they inform the receiver the receiver must pay the VAT, which IIRC is 14% for supplents (the price of from the VAT is calculated, includes shipping cost). If the order + shipping cost is over 150 €, the receiver also pays a customs fee (can't remember the amount). And usually the courier changes at this point and the receiver also pays a few € to the local courier.

There may be differencies between countries, but that's about how it goes.
ahh i see how it works . makes sense why they ask for the "amount of goods" when you fill out the form.

still i feel it should be up to the shipper/esp if its a bigger co to handle it .. then again im a customer and ill always look for other customers to save.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20 £ fee for 50 £ purchase. How did they come to that amount? 😯
They added a "handling fee", sneaky sobs.

But i dont understand how can customs ask for $ ? can you show proof to powermyself and maybe they will reimburse you ?
Powermyself are awesome, but I cant ask them to do that. I knew the risk but it has been years since i tried last. So i figured id give it a go. At least im getting a great looking supplement!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Powermyself are awesome, but I cant ask them to do that. I knew the risk but it has been years since i tried last. So i figured id give it a go. At least im getting a great looking supplement!
You are a good man

Are there any local shops around there that also has a website/store ?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

If by risk, you mean you tried your luck, if the order would've sneaked through customs, then that won't happen anymore, since EU removed the low value VAT treshold from orders coming outside of EU, last year.

Last edited:
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are a good man

Are there any local shops around there that also has a website/store ?
Only store in my town is the one I run ;) But we are a chain so I dont have much say it what we stock.

If by risk, you mean you tried your luck, if the order would've sneaked through customs, then that won't happen anymore, since EU removed the low value treshold from orders coming outside of EU, last year.
More like hoping they didnt scalp me, so much for that!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that that happened to you. I look forward to seeing how you like the product but sorry that you had to go thru that to get it.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sorry to hear that that happened to you. I look forward to seeing how you like the product but sorry that you had to go thru that to get it.
I guess thats the cost of living on the edge of the world!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Muscles cost $$

unless you are natural like the rock, mike o hearn & liver king .. no need to spend $$ on anything but protein shakes

Amir

Amir

Awards
Ah, being a long-time resident of the UK, I like to think I have sampled & trialled as many retailers as possible over the years.

Often times, even when I've received or had a bad experience/s with a retailer, I usually let some time pass & then order from them again at some point in the future. It used to be that three was the magic number cut-off point when I would be able to pass judgement on my experiences. If I had a bad experience with a retailer, I used to think maybe their management, the office, or whatever was just having an awful day. However, now I will at the very least attempt to convey my experience or whatever points I may have. Which is usually over an email, and to be honest, if their company and I have reached that stage, then I am confident in saying that email or trying to maintain any semblance of communication or dialogue was but a futile experience. One that would very easily drain any remaining high jinx, jubilance and youthfully right out of you, akin to Sephiroth the life stream over at Midgar.

I have had many bad experiences with predator nutrition. I have used them more than my stated three times. This is because they have been around since I first started lifting, which was around 20 years ago. They had an in-house team or rogue chemist in the basement who was likely tinkering away with formulas just enough, so they could circumvent the latest law change. This process appears to be repeated by any means necessary, which appears to be their profit motto or logo.

So I am not a fan of predator nutrition, and most people I know or speak to feel the same or have had similar experiences. All feeling like some sort of uncouth bounder.

Now on to the positive... I love Powermyself.co.uk. Why? They seem to be genuinely interested in all the new stuff America brings out... They understand that customer service is something that people appreciate. Efficiency is never in doubt with these guys... In fact, I think I have already seen some CEL/SNS products over there. The only thing that has prevented me from purchasing them is the very high markup, which I can blame on the retailer, as they don't seem to be as profit-crazy as the one mentioned above.

Basically, I'd love it if you guys started selling more of your goods to places like poweryourself.co.uk, Cardiff Sports Nutrition, Dolphin Fitness, and even Amazon. Start building/cementing those bridges, start sending over large bulk loads, pay off the supplement guy you have working for you at terminal 2 so that any tax can be waived. Many of these places, including Amazon, will not have an "out of stock" sign if supplies are kept in plentiful supply.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah, being a long-time resident of the UK, I like to think I have sampled & trialled as many retailers as possible over the years.

Often times, even when I've received or had a bad experience/s with a retailer, I usually let some time pass & then order from them again at some point in the future. It used to be that three was the magic number cut-off point when I would be able to pass judgement on my experiences. If I had a bad experience with a retailer, I used to think maybe their management, the office, or whatever was just having an awful day. However, now I will at the very least attempt to convey my experience or whatever points I may have. Which is usually over an email, and to be honest, if their company and I have reached that stage, then I am confident in saying that email or trying to maintain any semblance of communication or dialogue was but a futile experience. One that would very easily drain any remaining high jinx, jubilance and youthfully right out of you, akin to Sephiroth the life stream over at Midgar.

I have had many bad experiences with predator nutrition. I have used them more than my stated three times. This is because they have been around since I first started lifting, which was around 20 years ago. They had an in-house team or rogue chemist in the basement who was likely tinkering away with formulas just enough, so they could circumvent the latest law change. This process appears to be repeated by any means necessary, which appears to be their profit motto or logo.

So I am not a fan of predator nutrition, and most people I know or speak to feel the same or have had similar experiences. All feeling like some sort of uncouth bounder.

Now on to the positive... I love Powermyself.co.uk. Why? They seem to be genuinely interested in all the new stuff America brings out... They understand that customer service is something that people appreciate. Efficiency is never in doubt with these guys... In fact, I think I have already seen some CEL/SNS products over there. The only thing that has prevented me from purchasing them is the very high markup, which I can blame on the retailer, as they don't seem to be as profit-crazy as the one mentioned above.

Basically, I'd love it if you guys started selling more of your goods to places like poweryourself.co.uk, Cardiff Sports Nutrition, Dolphin Fitness, and even Amazon. Start building/cementing those bridges, start sending over large bulk loads, pay off the supplement guy you have working for you at terminal 2 so that any tax can be waived. Many of these places, including Amazon, will not have an "out of stock" sign if supplies are kept in plentiful supply.
Everyone seems to have different experiences with different retailers.

I'm sorry that you've had negative experiences with Predator yourself, but we have also had a lot of customers that have had positive experiences with them.

I like Powermyself as well and they have sold our products for may years. I wish that they didn't have as high of a markup as well, but that's not something that we have any control over on our end. We offer retailers very good pricing on our end but it's up to them what they sell the products for to consumers.

-----------

I appreciate your suggestions but I don't think that you understand how this works.

Your post comes off like you're blaming us for some things that aren't our fault and that I wish were different as well.

From our end, of course we would like more resellers to carry our products - that's how we make money.

It's not up to us on our end as to 'if' we will sell more goods to places like the ones that you mentioned - it's up to them on their end as to if they want to buy them, and if so, how many of them.

It's easy to see if we are out of stock on any items - all anyone has to do is check our website to see the stock status. If we have something in stock and a retailer/reseller doesn't, it's because they haven't ordered or reordered it.

Many times on our end, it can be frustrating when a retailer/reseller orders 6 of a particular product and we know they'll sell out of it as soon as they get the shipment in and then may be out of it for weeks or months at a time, but we can't control that part. We're here and if we have stock, we're glad to ship it to them as much as they'd like and as often as they'd like.

For the ones that you specifically mentioned:

Powermyself has carried our products for a long time; I too wish that they carried a broader selection of them. I've tried and tried to get them to; and what's more effective than me asking them to is if people like yourself (their customers) ask them to.

I would love it too if Dolphin Fitness &/or Cardiff would stock our products. You'd be surprised how hard it is to get companies like them to even acknowledge or reply to emails that we send them about carrying the products. In a lot of cases, retailers are much more interested in the brands that have big advertising budgets over the brands that offer great products.

In regards to your comment about "Start building/cementing those bridges, start sending over large bulk loads, etc." - retailers/resellers can order as much or as little as they'd like. We can ship direct to the UK or most of them use US based reshipping services anyway.

I hope that helps you understand the way that this process works better.

From my end, I want as many retailers as possible to carry our products because I want it to be as easy as possible for all customers to be able to get our products to use. The hold up on that is not on our side - we're easy to work with, give great pricing, etc. - it's on the retailers end as to whether they're interested or not in carrying the brands.

I hope that makes sense.

Amir

Amir

Awards
Everyone seems to have different experiences with different retailers.

I'm sorry that you've had negative experiences with Predator yourself, but we have also had a lot of customers that have had positive experiences with them.

I like Powermyself as well and they have sold our products for may years. I wish that they didn't have as high of a markup as well, but that's not something that we have any control over on our end. We offer retailers very good pricing on our end but it's up to them what they sell the products for to consumers.

-----------

I appreciate your suggestions but I don't think that you understand how this works.

Your post comes off like you're blaming us for some things that aren't our fault and that I wish were different as well.

From our end, of course we would like more resellers to carry our products - that's how we make money.

It's not up to us on our end as to 'if' we will sell more goods to places like the ones that you mentioned - it's up to them on their end as to if they want to buy them, and if so, how many of them.

It's easy to see if we are out of stock on any items - all anyone has to do is check our website to see the stock status. If we have something in stock and a retailer/reseller doesn't, it's because they haven't ordered or reordered it.

Many times on our end, it can be frustrating when a retailer/reseller orders 6 of a particular product and we know they'll sell out of it as soon as they get the shipment in and then may be out of it for weeks or months at a time, but we can't control that part. We're here and if we have stock, we're glad to ship it to them as much as they'd like and as often as they'd like.

For the ones that you specifically mentioned:

Powermyself has carried our products for a long time; I too wish that they carried a broader selection of them. I've tried and tried to get them to; and what's more effective than me asking them to is if people like yourself (their customers) ask them to.

I would love it too if Dolphin Fitness &/or Cardiff would stock our products. You'd be surprised how hard it is to get companies like them to even acknowledge or reply to emails that we send them about carrying the products. In a lot of cases, retailers are much more interested in the brands that have big advertising budgets over the brands that offer great products.

In regards to your comment about "Start building/cementing those bridges, start sending over large bulk loads, etc." - retailers/resellers can order as much or as little as they'd like. We can ship direct to the UK or most of them use US based reshipping services anyway.

I hope that helps you understand the way that this process works better.

From my end, I want as many retailers as possible to carry our products because I want it to be as easy as possible for all customers to be able to get our products to use. The hold up on that is not on our side - we're easy to work with, give great pricing, etc. - it's on the retailers end as to whether they're interested or not in carrying the brands.

I hope that makes sense.
That makes a lot more sense now that you've explained things in a detailed & informative manner.

Much appreciated. Apologies if ze tone was a touch belligerent. T'was not my intention to come across as some reprobate/rogue or even worse an Uncouth Bounder!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That makes a lot more sense now that you've explained things in a detailed & informative manner.

Much appreciated. Apologies if ze tone was a touch belligerent. T'was not my intention to come across as some reprobate/rogue or even worse an Uncouth Bounder!!
No worries, I understand completely. I appreciate your understanding and respectful reply.

I just wanted to make it clear to you and to anyone else reading that on our end, we always want to work with legitimate resellers and hope that they will sell at great prices to consumers because we want it to be as easy, convenient, and affordable as possible for everyone to be able to use our products.

Snaeem155

Awards
I see Predator have listed Anabolic XT up on their site for £92 ($103).

Didn't expect it to be that much of a markup.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
... updating list ..

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
... updating list ..

Thanks. You can pretty much take Body Shock out though - they have no SNS products in stock and almost no CEL products in stock and haven't ordered from us in forever. They placed a couple of orders and sold out quick so you would think they would have wanted to order more but they got to where they rarely replied when I sent them emails; and from what I've heard, when people contact them about ordering our products, they try to push other brands to them.

Very unfortunate because I had really hoped to work with them bc I want SNS & CEL products to be available to as many people as possible.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. You can pretty much take Body Shock out though - they have no SNS products in stock and almost no CEL products in stock and haven't ordered from us in forever. They placed a couple of orders and sold out quick so you would think they would have wanted to order more but they got to where they rarely replied when I sent them emails; and from what I've heard, when people contact them about ordering our products, they try to push other brands to them.

Very unfortunate because I had really hoped to work with them bc I want SNS & CEL products to be available to as many people as possible.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote

They sell a lot of fake supplements, and the customers don't even care. I have ordered ALOT from them but its ended now.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
They sell a lot of fake supplements, and the customers don't even care. I have ordered ALOT from them but its ended now.
Can you elaborate on the "fake supplements"? Like are they sending something else, that you ordered? Or do they sell brands, that manufacture and market fake supps?

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can you elaborate on the "fake supplements"? Like are they sending something else, that you ordered? Or do they sell brands, that manufacture and market fake supps?
Got several tubs of flavorless pre workouts that should contain both citrulline agmatine beta alanine ect, ingredients that you can taste and feel (BA). First tubs was ok, next ones was like described and the owner almost called me dumb. Offered to send back the tubs but got in store credit instead after lots of email conversation. Also if you search deeper into the brands Core X Labs,Revange they run several scetchy brands that that apparently put whatever they like in the products and label something else. They lost my trust sadly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got several tubs of flavorless pre workouts that should contain both citrulline agmatine beta alanine ect, ingredients that you can taste and feel (BA). First tubs was ok, next ones was like described and the owner almost called me dumb. Offered to send back the tubs but got in store credit instead after lots of email conversation. Also if you search deeper into the brands Core X Labs,Revange they run several scetchy brands that that apparently put whatever they like in the products and label something else. They lost my trust sadly.
I multi-quoted this one bc mastah already gave a good answer on it.

From what I've heard, the answer is both.

I know that we have received reports of people placing orders for our products and then receiving something else and also receiving emails from them saying they were sending something else instead.

They do also sell brands that you don't see anywhere else, usually meaning that they are their brands but not necessarily - but in some of these cases you can look at the supplement facts and just do math and know that the dosages claimed couldn't possibly fit into the number of capsules claimed.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okey, thanks guys.

We talked about fatburners.at earlier sending customers different brand's products, that was ordered, but haven't heard of Bodyshock doing that before. I'm pretty sure Core X Labs and Revange Nutrition have the same people behind them, just looking at the products and labels (on website) and they sure are both skethcy. Like they sell (or claim to) products, that contain Dianabol and Anastrozole, for example, lol.

Interesting that you (mastah) got to talk to the owner of Bodyshock. Their custom service has always been poor.

It's getting quite difficult to find good and trustworthy online retailers in EU these days, especially since UK is not in EU anymore. Musclelab.de still seems like a good webshop and they have a decent catalog on SNS products and a few CEL products.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NOT SNS/CEL related .. but if someone in EU is interested in stocking up .. Predator is having buy1 get1 half off on muscle addition products.

Certain SNS/CEL products are up to 15% off too .. but this buy1 get1 HALF is sweet, i know alot complain about UK prices .. seems like is a great time to save up .. which is what im always about.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unreal Supps - Your UK Source For Supplements That Work just did us that live outside of UK a big favor, the removed the VAT from all their products. So the moment you enter a European adress the VAT automatically gets deducted. Awesome service from them.
Definitely one of the best atm, if not THE best!

I've suggested them to bring Peak02, as it's my fav supp and a staple for my endurance training and they did! It's pretty much OOS in EU.

Latest imports include NeuroP5 (also a suggestion) and planning to order soon.

I've been their client the past 6 months approx, and they are top notch!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely one of the best atm, if not THE best!

I've suggested them to bring Peak02, as it's my fav supp and a staple for my endurance training and they did! It's pretty much OOS in EU.

Latest imports include NeuroP5 (also a suggestion) and planning to order soon.

I've been their client the past 6 months approx, and they are top notch!
I'm hoping that they will continue to bring in more and more products.

We have PEAK02 in stock ourselves to its open for any UK/EU retailers to purchase anytime.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let all of our EU/UK customers know that Unreal Supps has a sale going with some crazy good deals on some close dated items, some of which I'm surprised got close dated on them.

They have some insanely good prices and are offering freebies with orders their site says.

narc

Awards
Too bad that Unreal Supps is located in the UK (outside the EU) and do not offer to dispatch the supplements from an EU address like other UK companies. This makes the packages go through customs where you have to pay tax and fees. It is as good as getting it from the US, where produces often are cheaper.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Too bad that Unreal Supps is located in the UK (outside the EU) and do not offer to dispatch the supplements from an EU address like other UK companies. This makes the packages go through customs where you have to pay tax and fees. It is as good as getting it from the US, where produces often are cheaper.
I'm not sure how all of that works, so I don't know all the details.

I know on the top of their website, they do show - VAT Removed for All EU Orders

There are a lot of people on here in various parts of the EU that order from Unreal and have been very happy with them, which is why when they do a sale like this, we try to let people know.

narc

Awards
In my country you pay:
Customs fee to transport company: 22€
Custom 2-7%
VAT 25%
So if I spend 150€ at Unreal it will be:
22+3+37.5= 62.5€
If the package comes from the EU there is normally no check. If it comes from outside EU it will go through customs and the supplements will often be checked for restricted ingredients like compounds classified as medicine or compounds on the WADA doping list.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In my country you pay:
Customs fee to transport company: 22€
Custom 2-7%
VAT 25%
So if I spend 150€ at Unreal it will be:
22+3+37.5= 62.5€
If the package comes from the EU there is normally no check. If it comes from outside EU it will go through customs and the supplements will often be checked for restricted ingredients like compounds classified as medicine or compounds on the WADA doping list.
I can't answer any questions for Unreal Supps or any other retailer, and as a company, we have no preference as to who any consumers buy from, as we try to support all of our retailers equally.

I do know that they show on their homepage - VAT is removed for all EU orders.

A lot of the members here say they are very responsive and great to work with, so I'm sure if you email them, they would be glad to answer your questions or help in any way they can though.

I've never heard of any country going by the WADA list bc WADA bans a crazy amount of things, even basic DHEA. That's the first time I've ever heard that.

A lot of people here like them, and we've heard great feedback from customers on them as a retailer - and in this thread, we try to let consumers know when any retailer in the UK/EU is having a good sale.

For us as a company, people are always welcome to order direct from us or support whatever retailer they prefer, as we appreciate and value all of our retailers.

narc

Awards
The topic is “SNS in the EU” so I just wanted to note that Unreal is not in the EU. It could be nice if SNS wants to consider corporation with a shop in the EU.