SNS DAA - Now availalbe in powder!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS DAA - Now available in powder!

Serious Nutrition Solutions DAA Powder (150 grams): Discount DAA Powder Supplements

Natural Testosterone Elevation*Improved Libido*

DAA Powder contains 3 grams (3000 mg) of Sodium D-Aspartic Acid per serving.

D-Aspartic Acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and testes. It is a very potent sexual stimulator, and can be used to help enhance libido, erection quality, duration of intercourse, and perceived orgasm intensity. D-Aspartic Acid can also enhance Nitric Oxide levels, and can induce the elevation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and GABA, which are thought to be responsible for memory enhancement, anti-depressant, and nootropic effects.

Recent research on Sodium D-Aspartic Acid has shown that it serves as a specialized neurotransmitter in parts of the nervous system involved in hormone production, and has been shown to stimulate the release of LH and GH from the pituitary gland. It has also been shown to have a direct stimulating effect in the testes on testosterone production.

A recent human study on D-Aspartic Acid showed that it raised testosterone levels in healthy adult males an average of 42% in as little as 12 days, with some experiencing a boost of over 50% in that same period of time. This study also indicated that testosterone levels were still elevated 3 days after the discontinuation of D-Aspartic Acid, which indicates that it builds up over time, and then slowly decreases after supplementation is stopped.

The above study shows for obvious reasons why Sodium D-Aspartic Acid is desirable for athletes and weights trainers looking to build lean muscle and strength.

It is important to note that the dosage used in the study was 3.12 grams per day, which is the exact dosage used in DAA Caps, and approximately the dosage used in DAA Powder. It is also important to note that the form of D-Aspartic Acid used in the study was Sodium D-Aspartic Acid, which is the type that is used in Optimize-T.

DAA Powder is commonly used for:
- Increasing Natural Testosterone Levels*
- Increased Lean Muscle & Strength*
- Improved Libido*
- Improved Erection Quality*
- Improved Duration of Intercourse & Perceived Orgasm Intensity*
- Improved Nitric Oxide Levels*
- Nootropic Benefits*

DAA Powder Highlights:
- Contains Sodium D-Aspartic Acid (the type shown effective in human studies)
- Contains the approximate dosage used in human studies (3.12 grams per day)
- Non-Sterodial/Prohormone free
- No Proprietary Blends

Frequently Asked Questions:

Can DAA Powder be used in PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)?
Due to DAA Powder ability to quickly raise testosterone levels, it is ideal to be used in PCT. For a more complete PCT regimen, DAA Powder can be stacked with Inhibit-E, Reduce XT, and Liver Assist XT.

Does DAA Powder have to be loaded?
No, you do not have to load DAA Powder, but many people find that they experience quicker results by doing so.

Should DAA Powder be cycled?
DAA Powder should be cycled. It can be used for periods of up to 8 to 12 weeks, followed by a 4 week break.

Can DAA Powder be stacked with other supplements?
DAA Powder is very versatile and can be stacked with a variety of supplements.
- Post Cycle Therapy – DAA Powder can be stacked with Inhibit-E, Reduce XT, &/or Liver Assist XT for a more complete PCT regimen.
- Nitric Oxide Increase – DAA Powder can be stacked with Agmatine capsules &/or VasoForce XT or Arginine E2 Matrix for increased NO production.
- Nootropic Benefits – DAA Powder can be stacked with Focus XT, Piracetam capsules or powder, Picamilon-50, or Picamilon-150 for improved nootropic benefits.

DAA Powder – Cost Effective Natural Testosterone Support

The Goals of the Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series are simple ones – to provide top quality products at the most cost effective prices, and to provide a straight forward approach to the consumer about what the products are, and what they are used for.

Serious Nutrition Solutions – Baseline Series Products
Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 scoop (3 grams)
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving:
D-Aspartic Acid (Sodium D-Aspartic Acid) – 3000 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, consume 1 scoop per day on an empty stomach. For maximum results, some people use 1 scoop twice per day for up to 3 weeks to ‘load’ and then 1 scoop per day thereafter.

DAA Powder is typically used for 4 to 12 weeks, followed by a 2 to 4 week break before using again.

Warning:
This product is for healthy males over 21 years of age. Consult a physician before using this, or any dietary supplement, especially if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication, or if you have any pre-existing medical condition. It is rare but possible to have androgenic side effects including but not limited to increased risk of male pattern baldness or gynecomastia with this product. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Store in a cool, dry place away from children.

Serious Nutrition Solutions DAA Powder (150 grams): Discount DAA Powder Supplements

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yes :thumbsup:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nutraplanet price is 17.99 on 150 grams :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmmm I will drop some with my Focus XT yummi yummi ;)

petethepianis

petethepianis

Awards
i just came in here to thank you for putting it into capsules... thinking about the taste of the powder makes me grimace

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just came in here to thank you for putting it into capsules... thinking about the taste of the powder makes me grimace
yea caps are a steal at the price we offer

i havent tasted the powder yet .. most pple say its tasteless though

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea caps are a steal at the price we offer

i havent tasted the powder yet .. most pple say its tasteless though
I mixed some bulk DAA with Livelong cherry limeade flavoring which works very nicely ,however for $2 more i prefer the caps

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mixed some bulk DAA with Livelong cherry limeade flavoring which works very nicely ,however for $2 more i prefer the caps
Good to know, yup sns-DAA caps are the cheapest they come I believe

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really dont mind the taste, kind of sour

but for $2 more, i def. opt for the caps, worth it.