sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received Anacyclus XT back in stock, so it and all multi-pack sizes are back available for sale from the website now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had forgot to update this thread that we received Choline Citrate Powder back in stock, but it is selling out super fast, so if anyone wants any, I would suggest getting it asap.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wonder when Anabolic Effect will be back in stock at DPS?
I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

We are out of stock on it at the moment ourselves but hoping it will be shipping to us next week. As soon as we get it back in, we will get DPS and any other retailers re-supplied.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Inhibit-p still a few weeks out?
Hoping so. If you really need one, I have a bottle or two I can spare. I use it personally and have a couple set aside.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hoping so. If you really need one, I have a bottle or two I can spare. I use it personally and have a couple set aside.
That's very generous, thank you! I've got one bottle, I'll let you know if I need one when that runs out

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Noticed a few places we're very low or completely ourtof stock of optimize t; how is your inventory of optimize t at sns @sns8778? Wondering if I should stock up with a 6 month supply 🤔 or am I good to wait till after the holidays?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Noticed a few places we're very low or completely ourtof stock of optimize t; how is your inventory of optimize t at sns @sns8778? Wondering if I should stock up with a 6 month supply 🤔 or am I good to wait till after the holidays?
We just received Optimize-T back in stock so we started shipping out to websites again yesterday, so anyone that had an order in should have it back in stock shortly.

We should be good on our end through the holiday sales, but it's hard to say 100% because Optimize-T's popularity continues to grow a lot and we are getting a lot of referrals on it from endocrinologists and several HRT clinics. We've been continuing to scale up inventory, but we sold almost half of this batch as soon as it arrived.

We will be starting the sales up within the next week, so if you're wanting to buy a 6 month or 12 month supply, I'm glad to work with you on getting the discount to make sure you can get it when its in stock or can set some aside for you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Furosap XT is back in stock.

Right now, you can save 25% off with the New Year Sale with coupon code: newyears25

Furosap XT link:

Furosap XT/KSM-66 Stack Link:

Furosap-Rendering-Front.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bulbine Caps are back in stock.

Right now, you can save 25% off with the New Year Sale with coupon code: newyears25

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Furosap gonna be back in time for the sale?
DPS got it back in stock just today .. on sale for $23.98

Johnanthab178

Johnanthab178

Awards
I see cissus xt and joint support are both in discount and in stock. Is there a big difference between them? I’m an older man and constantly have wrist and knee pain from lifting heavy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see cissus xt and joint support are both in discount and in stock. Is there a big difference between them? I’m an older man and constantly have wrist and knee pain from lifting heavy.
If you are only choosing one, I would go with Joint Support XT.

Joint Support XT is the best choice for arthritis and joint pain, whereas Cissus XT is great for helping with tendon, ligament, and cartilage pain.

A lot of people, including me, stack the two because we're falling apart haha.

We do offer a discounted stack of the two, which you would also get the 25% off of the already discounted price of with the New Years coupon code newyears25

Joint Support XT is 34.99 and Cissus XT is 24.99; the stack price is 49.99 so that already saves you 10.00 and then the the coupon code would save you an additional 12.50 right now.

Also, I do want to caution for future reference that we recently got hit with a price increase on Joint Support XT so future batches are likely going to be 39.99. I try to never go up on prices, but this is the third price increase we've had on it, so I won't have a choice on the next batch but to raise it a little bit.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joint Support is great. But stacking it with Cissus XT I can attest is even better. I take Joint Support Fall thru Spring when I'm lifting more. I got a free tub of Cissus XT powder as part of a promo and my elbows and knees felt amazing. I'd continue to take Cissus XT but I already take a lot of supplements. So I carefully pick and choose the movements I do and HOW I do them at age 42.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
agree on stacking the 2 with jointXT + Cissus is awesome.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had forgot to update this thread that we received Choline Citrate Powder back in stock, but it is selling out super fast, so if anyone wants any, I would suggest getting it asap.

Steve, how does the Choline Citrate compare with Choline Bitartrate? Thank you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve, how does the Choline Citrate compare with Choline Bitartrate? Thank you!
It's much better than Choline Bitartrate. It's overall my favorite form of Choline.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that PEA-500 Xtreme is back in stock:

It doesn't get talked about a lot on here, but is a very popular product for us and we offer it at a great price.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will DPS be getting a restock of the Creatine Magnesium Chelate? Thank you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will DPS be getting a restock of the Creatine Magnesium Chelate? Thank you.
They will be when we get it back in stock ourselves.

Creatine Magnapower raw material prices went through the roof the last couple years and we ran out of stock bc no one would have bought it anyway at those prices. The prices have come back down to reasonable levels and we do have it in production now.

A lot of people use our Creatine HCI powder. The flavors are great and its similar to MCC in that there's no bloating or fluid retention.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They will be when we get it back in stock ourselves.

Creatine Magnapower raw material prices went through the roof the last couple years and we ran out of stock bc no one would have bought it anyway at those prices. The prices have come back down to reasonable levels and we do have it in production now.

A lot of people use our Creatine HCI powder. The flavors are great and its similar to MCC in that there's no bloating or fluid retention.
Thanks. I'm actually using your Creatine HCL as we speak and enjoying it thus far. I may or may not go back to the MagnaPower as the HCL is more cost effective.
The MCC was really a "kill two birds" for me as I'm a big advocate of magnesium intake. For now I'm taking SNS Creatine HCL and picked up some Magnesium Malate and throwing them into my ridiculous stack. 😜

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks. I'm actually using your Creatine HCL as we speak and enjoying it thus far. I may or may not go back to the MagnaPower as the HCL is more cost effective.
The MCC was really a "kill two birds" for me as I'm a big advocate of magnesium intake. For now I'm taking SNS Creatine HCL and picked up some Magnesium Malate and throwing them into my ridiculous stack. 😜
I'm glad that you're liking our Creatine HCI. I love the flavors on the powders and I look forward to drinking it. The capsules are great for convenience, I just actually enjoy the flavors haha.

Always great to see you post bc I always like seeing the quote from Par in your sig.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received Choline Citrate back in stock.

This sells very quickly for us, so if interested, check it out:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we finally got Magnesium Creatine Chelate back in stock.

The story with this ingredient is that during the pandemic, the raw material price went up over 600%, so it just wasn't feasible to have it in stock because I don't think that people would have bought it for what the price would have been then. I had announced awhile ago that now that the prices had come back down, we would be getting it back in.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate contains Creatine Magnapower.

Highlights:
  • No loading phase
  • No bloating or fluid retention
  • No digestive issues that some have with regular creatine
  • Clinical studies on strength and power output
The dosage on this is 2.5 grams per day so a 250 gram container lasts for 100 days.

For a limited time thru Feb. 25th, you can save 20% off with coupon code: backinstock20

Last edited:

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to let everyone know that we finally got Magnesium Creatine Chelate back in stock.

The story with this ingredient is that during the pandemic, the raw material price went up over 600%, so it just wasn't feasible to have it in stock because I don't think that people would have bought it for what the price would have been then. I had announced awhile ago that now that the prices had come back down, we would be getting it back in.

Highlights:
  • No loading phase
The dosage on this is 2.5 grams per day so a 100 gram container lasts for 100 days.

For a limited time thru Feb. 25th, you can save 20% off with coupon code: backinstock20

Any reason to try this out compared to your creatine hcl? Any noticeable.differences or anything intriguing worthwhile to note?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any reason to try this out compared to your creatine hcl? Any noticeable.differences or anything intriguing worthwhile to note?
Most people are going to like them equally in general.

For people that explosive strength and power is very important, like football, boxing, MMA, etc. then I would suggest trying out Magnesium Creatine Chelate.

For me personally, something I always liked doing was Magnesium Creatine Chelate before working out and Creatine HCI after; but I know the average person may not want to buy 2 different creatine products.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love MCC it is probably my favorite form of Creatine. I feel a lot of people could use more Magnesium, so it is a nice convenient way to get a great Creatine source + a bioavailable form of Magnesium.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
I love MCC it is probably my favorite form of Creatine. I feel a lot of people could use more Magnesium, so it is a nice convenient way to get a great Creatine source + a bioavailable form of Magnesium.
Picked up a 4 pack; appreciate your feedback and the information, swayed me to give it a go. Thank you as well @sns8778; I'm always trying to optimize performance maybe after vacation I will try the mcc pre and hcl post protocol.

Last edited:
Johnanthab178

Johnanthab178

Awards
I have a crazy work schedule so I can only workout close to bedtime. Never tried MCC. I'm wondering if the added mag would benefit sleep? or is this specific combination designed more for explosive 'at the moment' workouts?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Highlights:
  • No loading phase
The dosage on this is 2.5 grams per day so a 250 gram container lasts for 100 days.

hands down my fav creatine .. going to stash away now .. and stacking with creatine HCL

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a crazy work schedule so I can only workout close to bedtime. Never tried MCC. I'm wondering if the added mag would benefit sleep? or is this specific combination designed more for explosive 'at the moment' workouts?
Magnesium facilitates both stronger muscle contractions as well as a calmer state (not by making you tired) that can benefit trying to go to sleep. So, both.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hyde answered perfectly above. It can help with the explosive movements in workouts and also help you relax and improve restful sleep, without making you tired.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hyde answered perfectly above. It can help with the explosive movements in workouts and also help you relax and improve restful sleep, without making you tired.
That’s up my alley. I take melatonin at night for sleep but if I don’t stack something with it like magnesium and/or ashwaganda, then I end up waking up feeling rested at 2 or 3 am. I don’t get up for work until 6:30, so that’s not good. Gonna by the MCC and not take creatine mono.

Again Steve, thanks for great products and your descriptions of them!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s up my alley. I take melatonin at night for sleep but if I don’t stack something with it like magnesium and/or ashwaganda, then I end up waking up feeling rested at 2 or 3 am. I don’t get up for work until 6:30, so that’s not good. Gonna by the MCC and not take creatine mono.

Again Steve, thanks for great products and your descriptions of them!
Thanks.

I think you'll really like Magnesium Creatine Chelate. I love it and Creatine HCI both.

Have you tried Sleep Assist XT?

It has melatonin in it, but also has other ingredients to help you sleep through the night.

Also, Lean Edge Nite Burn is getting ready to be released soon. It's already here, so we already have a few people that have gotten it and tried it and are loving the results for sleep quality and waking up feeling refreshed. It will have an extended release melatonin in it which is perfect for what you're explaining.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up a 4 pack; appreciate your feedback and the information, swayed me to give it a go. Thank you as well @sns8778; I'm always trying to optimize performance maybe after vacation I will try the mcc pre and hcl post protocol.
nice pick up .. MCC is one of my favorite and so good to be back .. sucks as steve noted about the raws price increase.
this is a great value of quality 250G.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ecdy-Plex Back in Stock Sale!

I wanted to let everyone know that we just received Ecdy-Plex back in stock.

For a limited time, save 20% off Ecdy-Plex thru March 4th or while supplies last.

Coupon code: backinstock20

Ecdy-Plex
- Regular Price: 69.99
- Sale Price: 55.99 (save 14.00)

Ecdy-Plex - 2 Bottles
- Regular Price: 129.99 (saves 9.99)
- Sale Price: 103.99 (saves an additional 26.00 for a total savings of 35.99)

Ecdy-Plex - 3 Bottles
- Regular Price: 179.99 (saves 29.98)
- Sale Price: 143.99 (saves an additional 36.00 for a total savings of 65.98)

Ecdy-Plex - 6 bottles
- Regular Price: 329.99 (saves 89.95)
- Sale Price: 263.99 (saves an additional 66.00 for a total savings of 155.95)

Ecdy-Plex - 12 Bottles
- Regular Price: 599.99 (saves 239.89)
- Sale Price: 479.99 (saves an additional 120.00 for a total savings of 359.89)

Anabolic Effect & Ecdy-Plex Stack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (saves 19.99)
- Sale Price: 87.99 (saves an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 41.99)

Anabolic Effect & Ecdy-Plex Stack - 3 Month Supply:
- Regular Price: 299.99 (saves 89.95)
- Sale Price: 239.99 (save an additional 60.00 for a total savings of 149.95)

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
@sns8778 killer sales as always. I would be all over that Anabolic effect + ecdy stack or 6 pack of ecdy. Might have to take advantage of this sale.

RDCII

Awards
Is there an ETA for Focus XT and Focus XT caffeine free?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there an ETA for Focus XT and Focus XT caffeine free?
We were hoping for March, but its looking like beginning to middle of April they will start coming back in.

Then as soon as we get all existing flavors of it back in stock, we will have some exciting new things to announce related to Focus XT.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
We were hoping for March, but its looking like beginning to middle of April they will start coming back in.

Then as soon as we get all existing flavors of it back in stock, we will have some exciting new things to announce related to Focus XT.
Eagerly awaiting both the restock and the new announcements. One of my all time favorites

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Can't wait !
oooo do my spidey senses detect maybe a Focus XT energy drink in a can ?! 🤔 I know energy drinks may not necessarily be fantastic for health, but sometimes I fall to the guilty pleasure and love just knocking one back. Just imagine the flavoring system SNS uses and Focus XT formula carbonated in a cold can, YUM.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can't wait !
oooo do my spidey senses detect maybe a Focus XT energy drink in a can ?! 🤔 I know energy drinks may not necessarily be fantastic for health, but sometimes I fall to the guilty pleasure and love just knocking one back. Just imagine the flavoring system SNS uses and Focus XT formula carbonated in a cold can, YUM.
I wish that were possible but we don't have the distribution network for something like that yet. Energy drinks are very high investment/low return and profits are based off of having a distribution network to sell mass volumes of them.

Plus, it wouldn't be possible to get the grams of active ingredients in a canned beverage that is Focus XT, so if the day ever came that we could do that, it would have to be scaled back some.