sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any ETA on stock?
It shipped to us today so hopefully we will have it back in stock on Friday; no later than Monday.

We will start getting retailers resupplied as soon as we receive it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to let everyone know that Anacyclus XT is now back in stock.

And we will be shipping out to retailers Monday to get them replenished as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to also let everyone know that we just set up 2 pack and 3 pack Anacyclus XT combo packs on the site:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got 5. Along with more Optimize-T, Amentoflavone, and Focus XT.
nice .. very easy to stack i love the stuff too

which flavor of focusXT you grabbed ?
i think i need a break from the alien series flavors .. found some pink lemonade in stock, might go back to the classics

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i think i need a break from the alien series flavors .. found some pink lemonade in stock, might go back to the classics
I went with Rocket Pop. I tend to like Rocket Pop, just never tried it from SNS.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

We have all flavors in stock ourselves except the Little Green Mango Pineapple.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to also let everyone know that we just set up 2 pack and 3 pack Anacyclus XT combo packs on the site:

Picked up 3 that deliver tomorrow

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
candy corn is gone for good right ?
It's a possibility we might bring it back next year for Halloween. It just depends on if we can get the flavor system matched or not.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's a possibility we might bring it back next year for Halloween. It just depends on if we can get the flavor system matched or not.
That has to be one of the tougher ones… such a unique flavor

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That has to be one of the tougher ones… such a unique flavor
Yeah, its been a tough one to get matched in the past bc I've wanted to bring it back for awhile. I have a sample on the way to me though and someone I know at the lab tried it and he said he really liked it but he had never tried the original. So I'm cautiously hopeful.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Good memory haha. I really do think that there's more to that story. I wish I could go into details, but I can't bc I don't like to talk about other companies or theorize about things.

I'll just say that if you liked the first batches of the original AnaBeta, I think we nailed it here and that this is going to be like the original AnaBeta.

But yes, we will be releasing the other ingredient in the near future but I don't want to say what it is quite yet.

Oh, and thank you. I hope you'll really enjoy the product.
Just curious if said “other ingredient” has been released and what to look for

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just curious if said “other ingredient” has been released and what to look for
Not yet but its in the production lineup. When released, it will make for a great stack with Anacyclus XT.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just said in another thread I was getting ready for a DPS order, but now I see these combo packs of this so I'll probably just snag what I need from the home site. :LOL:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just said in another thread I was getting ready for a DPS order, but now I see these combo packs of this so I'll probably just snag what I need from the home site. :LOL:
I'm appreciative either way. I always encourage everyone to support our retailers like DPS or deal with us directly, whichever works out best for them.

I'm just really glad that you're enjoying the product :)

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Not yet but its in the production lineup. When released, it will make for a great stack with Anacyclus XT.
Great. Well im 6 or so days into anacyclus a 2caps 3x/day. Im assuming the anabeta i used was the 2nd version back in the day. Ive noticed an appetite increase, which is unusual with my strict eating so im going trust it and allow for the extra cslories in the hopes it leads to muscle/not fat. I ordered two more bottles to accommodate the higher dosing along with xgels and made off pretty good with the blackfriday deal

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great. Well im 6 or so days into anacyclus a 2caps 3x/day. Im assuming the anabeta i used was the 2nd version back in the day. Ive noticed an appetite increase, which is unusual with my strict eating so im going trust it and allow for the extra cslories in the hopes it leads to muscle/not fat. I ordered two more bottles to accommodate the higher dosing along with xgels and made off pretty good with the blackfriday deal
The appetite increase is something that people definitely noted with the original Anabeta.

I look forward to hearing your results and how you like it, especially at the increased dosing :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m around a week in on this and man…libido is up bigtime.
That's awesome to hear. I look forward to hearing your feedback; I really hope you'll enjoy it.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anacyclus XT is available now and is shipping out to retailers.

SNS Website Price is 36.99

Save 30% off thru June 1st with coupon code: memorialday30 which makes your price be 25.89

I see it says this can be stacked with Anabolic XT, however i can't see Anabolic XT anywhere on the sns website.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see it says this can be stacked with Anabolic XT, however i can't see Anabolic XT anywhere on the sns website.
Shhhhh time will come .. in the mean time I recommend anabolic effect by cel

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Shhhhh time will come .. in the mean time I recommend anabolic effect by cel
Thanks man, I know I'm jumping the gun.
I actually have 4 month stash of Vector, so might stack Anacyclus XT with the Vector.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic XT will be out soon. Most likely around beginning of January but its too hard to give exact dates bc of the supply chain issues in the industry right now. We have all the raws for it and labels are printed - the holdup lately has just been trying to keep existing products in stock.

Anacyclus XT will stack great with Anabolic Effect and/or Optimize-T.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Anacyclus xt for 12 weeks after my epi andro run and loved it. I always had great results with Anabeta in the past....always looked bigger while on it yet I would drop body fat if I resisted the urge to eat everything in sight. Maybe I’m a super responder to it but absolutely love it. Let me know how the extra dosing treats you.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
love seeing people run this as this is one of my favorite solo ingrident along with agmatine & ara

heads up for people who want to stock up on sales ..

3 pack for $70

if you want to buy solo
$24/bottle

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Is there any benefit to a pre or post workout dose or does timing really not matter? How about with or without food?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there any benefit to a pre or post workout dose or does timing really not matter? How about with or without food?
I don't think pre and post dosing would really matter in my opinion. I haven't tried it that way myself so would love to hear anyone's opinion that has.

I've taken it with and without food.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I don't think pre and post dosing would really matter in my opinion. I haven't tried it that way myself so would love to hear anyone's opinion that has.

I've taken it with and without food.
Perfect, thanks for the info. I currently dose 2 preworkout and 1 with lunch and dinner just for convenience sake.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any gda effects? Feel slightly tired since starting?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any gda effects? Feel slightly tired since starting?
I've read about Anacyclus having some GDA type benefits but I use GlycoPhase daily so for me, if it did, I probably wouldn't notice bc of the GlycoPhase. I definitely don't feel tired on it, if anything, slightly more energetic and more muscular endurance.

I've heard a few other people comment about better endurance and more feel better type energy as well.

Reactions: K21
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll keep an eye on it, probably not related.
Yeah, I'd say probably not. Everyone's different but its definitely not common with it. And we're in that time of year where we can all feel tired from everything from holiday fatigue to stress to the weather, etc.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Too early for me to tell. Waiting to kick in. Have strangely been tired since starting, might be omicron though since wife has had a head cold and co- worker has tested positive. Who knows

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Too early for me to tell. Waiting to kick in. Have strangely been tired since starting, might be omicron though since wife has had a head cold and co- worker has tested positive. Who knows
be careful bro .. get the proper tests done and stay isolated from others man

also check your dm's lol

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not quite ready to release the details of that yet. The formula has been finalized since November, I just don't want to detract away from any of the other new stuff coming out. I'll probably put up a discussion thread on it soon.

I think everyone will likely be very pleased with it :)
Did we find out what’s in this yet or the daily ergogenic ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did we find out what’s in this yet or the daily ergogenic ?
I'm not sure if which one you're referring to besides the daily ergogenic?

As far as the daily ergogenic, the main delay with this at this point is the raw material shortage and crazy price increases on some of the items that would be in it. For example, all creatine is hard to get right now and the pricing has gone up dramatically. L-Citrulline and Citrulline Malate prices are up tremendously, etc. As much as I'm looking forward to it myself, business wise, its just not a good time to do a product like this bc it would be more expensive than I'd want it to be. We may wait or we may scale it back some.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on day 5 of recommended dose and not sure about it yet. For some odd reason I am not getting any of the hunger/appetite increase I did on OG Anabeta. Will continue to finish a bottle and see what happens.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure if which one you're referring to besides the daily ergogenic?

As far as the daily ergogenic, the main delay with this at this point is the raw material shortage and crazy price increases on some of the items that would be in it. For example, all creatine is hard to get right now and the pricing has gone up dramatically. L-Citrulline and Citrulline Malate prices are up tremendously, etc. As much as I'm looking forward to it myself, business wise, its just not a good time to do a product like this bc it would be more expensive than I'd want it to be. We may wait or we may scale it back some.
Sorry Anabolic XT I was referring to in my post

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm on day 5 of recommended dose and not sure about it yet. For some odd reason I am not getting any of the hunger/appetite increase I did on OG Anabeta. Will continue to finish a bottle and see what happens.
Most people are reporting somewhat of an appetite increase; especially the ones that got an appetite increase with OG AnaBeta.

For the people reporting it, it seems to be happening good starting in weeks 2 and 3. For me, my appetite stays thru the roof anyway haha.

Some people like the appetite increase and some hope they don't get it. Either way, there's still a lot more to the product and the way it works than that :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most people are reporting somewhat of an appetite increase; especially the ones that got an appetite increase with OG AnaBeta.

For the people reporting it, it seems to be happening good starting in weeks 2 and 3. For me, my appetite stays thru the roof anyway haha.

Some people like the appetite increase and some hope they don't get it. Either way, there's still a lot more to the product and the way it works than that :)
Oh I’m aware, I remember is the partitioning effect where I’d consume enough calories where I’d normally look bloated but I’d stay lean and just pack on mass.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do we know the profile or any of the ingredients in this yet?
No, we haven't released anything on it yet. We probably won't until about a week or two before it will be released.