SNS Anacyclus XT - Now Available

luckuyguy

Awards
No, we haven't released anything on it yet. We probably won't until about a week or two before it will be released.
I’m going to guess and say it’ll contain cistanche and apigenin

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m going to guess and say it’ll contain cistanche and apigenin
Why the grimacing face? (I had to look up the emoji to see what that one was haha).

You're not correct on both of those but they're still good ingredients if the standardizations are right and may be used in other things; so was curious what you may not like about them?

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Hey bros, what’s the consensus on this? Is this better than the OG Anabeta?? Thinking of adding it to my stack of epi-plex and amento any thoughts?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey bros, what’s the consensus on this? Is this better than the OG Anabeta?? Thinking of adding it to my stack of epi-plex and amento any thoughts?
For me, it made me hungry. So something I would use again if I wanted to bulk.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Worked the exact same for me. I do think it works MUCH better on a carb/protein based diet and not a good choice when cutting.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

iron man is getting hyugeeeeeeeeee

Anacyclus VS original first anabeta comparison - i will just say with SNS you get whats on the label and original batch had something else in it along with anacylus ..so hard to compare if it was tested for diff stuff in it.

As for product- its amazing imo ive been on anabeta/epiplex before so i know what they deliver .. so can tell anacyclus started shining a lil after 2nd week for me .. surpsied on libido increase on it

Amento - i am new to using it but pumps/endurance on it has been pretty good, i stopped peak02 to judge it and i was pretty impressed by just preworkout usage of 2 caps.

AE - god of all natural muscle builder .. shouldnt have to say much about it.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amento - i am new to using it but pumps/endurance on it has been pretty good, i stopped peak02 to judge it and i was pretty impressed by just preworkout usage of 2 caps.

Did you experience better pump with peak02? Never tried it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you experience better pump with peak02? Never tried it.
no so much pumps .. just better endurance and can last longer without getting fatigue on peak02 .. i believe it can and should be thrown on top of any supplement regime you are on .. im just giving it a break to give amento a try

peak02 - endurance , less fatigue
amento - pumps, vascualrity ( endurace & anti flammatory benfits are hard to judge right now )

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
View attachment 216036

Anacyclus VS original first anabeta comparison - i will just say with SNS you get whats on the label and original batch had something else in it along with anacylus ..so hard to compare if it was tested for diff stuff in it.

As for product- its amazing imo ive been on anabeta/epiplex before so i know what they deliver .. so can tell anacyclus started shining a lil after 2nd week for me .. surpsied on libido increase on it

That’s a pic bruh!! They need to bring my dawg Iron Man back to the MCU! but I’ll take your word for it, you haven’t steered me wrong.

Now you have me debating between Anabolic Effect and Anacyclus birthday on the way so I got the green light to run some stacks.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
View attachment 216036

Ayo!! Need your help GQ, how you dosing this monster stack? I just snagged some Anabolic Effect.

Currently doing Preworkout:
2 Amento & 1 Epi-Plex
1 Epi-Plex with Dinner

Off Days:
1 Amento & 1 Epi-Plex with Breakfast
1 Amento & 1 Epi-Plex with Dinner

Is it cool to just go 3 & 3 with Anabolic Effect?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ayo!! Need your help GQ, how you dosing this monster stack? I just snagged some Anabolic Effect.

Currently doing Preworkout:
2 Amento & 1 Epi-Plex
1 Epi-Plex with Dinner

Off Days:
1 Amento & 1 Epi-Plex with Breakfast
1 Amento & 1 Epi-Plex with Dinner

Is it cool to just go 3 & 3 with Anabolic Effect?
copying my stack ? lol jk

do you mean instead of 4 caps of AE to do 3caps of each ?
if so yea you can do that and you should see something .. but 4caps shine after 3weeks :)

Also that one dose of AE you can do pre workout as well and get in a habit of taking it with epi-plex at the same time.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
copying my stack ? lol jk

do you mean instead of 4 caps of AE to do 3caps of each ?
if so yea you can do that and you should see something .. but 4caps shine after 3weeks :)

Also that one dose of AE you can do pre workout as well and get in a habit of taking it with epi-plex at the same time.
trying to be swole like you bruh!

But oh snap! It’s 4 caps pre workout?! and then 2 caps with dinner and Epi-Plex?

Man hopefully my stomach doesn’t act up lol I still take 1 tab of Ready4War Pre Workout as well.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am stacking it with amenthoflavoe, mytoburn, themazine xt , grains of paradise, and will report later how it works, will give a 2 weeks and report....

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am stacking it with amenthoflavoe, mytoburn, themazine xt , grains of paradise, and will report later how it works, will give a 2 weeks and report....
That sounds like a great stack. I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on it.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has anyone else noticed a stimulating effect from anacyclus xt? This is probably one of the most potent supplements I've used...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not at all. Hunger is about the only effect for me, but that is why I use it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone else noticed a stimulating effect from anacyclus xt? This is probably one of the most potent supplements I've used...
yes ive heard couple of people reporting it ..its meant to improve libido & vitality = being more active and having energy throughout.

i dont feel the libido too much .. maybe im used to mtest much lol .. but def a nice energy & strength gain.

not much on hunger here either but as kisaj gets .. know plenty who reports that

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think a more accurate way to describe the hunger is that I crave "good" food. My hunger is up, nothing crazy, but my body wants protein and vegetables and I am not being drawn to sugars and carbs. Not sure why it happens but I remember it being the same way with the old Anabeta product. I'd wake up in the middle of the night craving hunks of turkey or a spoonful of peanut butter.

I imagine there is some sort of nutrient partitioning or something happening that I am unaware of.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I don't want to confound things too much and hate to continually compare this to the old PES stuff (since it has been so long and SNS deserves its own praise for this product in and of itself), but

There were tons of anecdotal reports of "clean" energy that seemed to be in line with it seemingly increasing people's desire/demand/use of high quality food. People tended to eat more carbs/proteins from beneficial sources that led to just feeling more "energized".

That paired with the vigor and vitality that it tends to be known for in ayurveda can lend to some pretty positive feelings in those who give this ingredient a shot.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've heard some people report a 'stimulating' effect in the sense of a good clean energy and feeling like they are invigorated or have more vitality and it having a positive impact on mood and improves sense of well-being.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think a more accurate way to describe the hunger is that I crave "good" food. My hunger is up, nothing crazy, but my body wants protein and vegetables and I am not being drawn to sugars and carbs. Not sure why it happens but I remember it being the same way with the old Anabeta product. I'd wake up in the middle of the night craving hunks of turkey or a spoonful of peanut butter.

I imagine there is some sort of nutrient partitioning or something happening that I am unaware of.
I can agree with that, I think that is a good way of putting it. It's not like hunger being up in the sense wanting sweets or bad food, but like craving good nutrition and nourishment.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I don't want to confound things too much and hate to continually compare this to the old PES stuff (since it has been so long and SNS deserves its own praise for this product in and of itself), but

There were tons of anecdotal reports of "clean" energy that seemed to be in line with it seemingly increasing people's desire/demand/use of high quality food. People tended to eat more carbs/proteins from beneficial sources that led to just feeling more "energized".

That paired with the vigor and vitality that it tends to be known for in ayurveda can lend to some pretty positive feelings in those who give this ingredient a shot.
Yes, this it exactly it. Clean feeling. Not like a super caffeine buzz, but just more alert/awake

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those who love this stuff, this is a great time to stock up on a 3 pack deal.
code = halloween25

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Currently deciding whether to add this or epi-plex to my run of Anabolic effect!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Currently deciding whether to add this or epi-plex to my run of Anabolic effect!
Both make great additions. I use Epi-Plex year round myself for its benefits on muscular endurance and overall health.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
If you do lots of cardio or higher reps Epi-plex is awesome.

Anacyclus pairs really well with the fall and winter holidays though for me. ;)

Can't go wrong just depends!
I don't do a ton of LISS.

Doing a bulking phase for the next 4 months.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't do a ton of LISS.

Doing a bulking phase for the next 4 months.
Honestly I'd go for Anacyclus. I love Epi-plex too, but I am like a full time Anacylcus junkie so idk if my opinion is best. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jh1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stack all 3 .. save your self a headache lol .. both of them will provide different benefits.

But if i had to pick one for a bulk ? yeah AnacyclusXT would be my choice as well ..epi plex you can put on weight too but alot of positive feedback on Anacyclus that it makes you hungry as hell and bulking shouldnt be hard lol

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Stack all 3 .. save your self a headache lol .. both of them will provide different benefits.

But if i had to pick one for a bulk ? yeah AnacyclusXT would be my choice as well ..epi plex you can put on weight too but alot of positive feedback on Anacyclus that it makes you hungry as hell and bulking shouldnt be hard lol
You guys have me so hyped haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS Holloween.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction Black Friday Sales are now live.

Coupon code: blackfriday30

Anacyclus XT - only 25.89 with coupon code blackfriday30

Anacyclus XT - 2 pack - only 48.99 with coupon code blackfriday30

Anacyclus XT - 3 pack - only 69.99 with coupon code blackfriday30

To see a full selection of SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction products:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anacyclus XT is Back in Stock!

Introducing the New 6 Bottle and 12 Bottle Anacyclus XT Multi-Packs at Discounted Pricing

To celebrate, save 10% off thru Midnight March 31st EST!

Coupon Code: backinstock10

Anacyclus XT:
- Regular Price: 36.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 33.29

Anacyclus XT - 2 Pack:
- Regular Price: 69.99 (save 3.99)
- Price with Coupon Code: 62.99 (save an additional 7.00 for a total savings of 10.99)

Anacyclus XT - 3 Pack:
- Regular Price: 99.99 (Save 10.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 89.99 (Save an additional 10.00 for a total savings of 20.98)

Anacyclus XT - 6 Bottles:
- Regular Price: 189.99 (save 31.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 170.99 (save an additional 19.00 for a total savings of 50.95)
- As a added bonus, get a FREE bottle of XPG Ursa-Gel or CurcuPrime Gel (please include on order notes)

Anacyclus XT - 12 Bottles:
- Regular Price: 349.99 (save 93.89)
- Price with Coupon Code: 314.99 (save an additional 35.00 for a total savings of 128.89)
- As a added bonus, get a FREE bottle of XPG Ursa-Gel AND CurcuPrime Gel (please include on order notes)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This stuff is legit. I got off Optimize T month or so ago and only on this (have a few bottles) and the drive/libido/etc is all still there.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This stuff is legit. I got off Optimize T month or so ago and only on this (have a few bottles) and the drive/libido/etc is all still there.
That's great to hear. I'm glad that you're enjoying it.

I use Optimize-T and M-Test daily and as soon as I can workout again, I plan on adding several things including Anacyclus XT to help me get some muscle back as quick as I can.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's looking like there's a good possibility that for the discount code I did for this - coupon code: backinstock10 - that is good thru March 31st or while supplies last - that the while supplies last part may happen before we get to March 31st, so I would encourage anyone that wants this to go ahead and grab it or at least let me know so I can hold some back for them if they're waiting for paycheck purposes or something like that.

flintinatux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been reading up a bit on anacyclus pyrethrum, and noticed a repeated warning in multiple places that its effectiveness decreases after 2-4 weeks.

So... out of curiosity, for those you who regularly take Anacyclus XT, have you noticed that to be the case?

(Hoping the answer is No since I just ordered 3 bottles... 😅)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been reading up a bit on anacyclus pyrethrum, and noticed a repeated warning in multiple places that its effectiveness decreases after 2-4 weeks.

So... out of curiosity, for those you who regularly take Anacyclus XT, have you noticed that to be the case?

I'm not sure where you read that, but that's definitely not the case - at least not with the extract in Anacyclus XT; and I highly doubt its the case with any Anacyclus honestly.

I would say its the opposite in that most people notice consistent results for long periods of time. The average cycle length is 12 to 16 weeks and there are a lot of people that use it year round.

So no worries haha.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Never noticed this and I've used tons.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm thinking about adding Anacyclus XT into the next phase of my regimen I've been doing.

I've been running Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Recomp20, Pepti-Plex, and Phosphatidic Acid XT.

The plan is at least a 20 week run and I'm in the middle phase where I'm doing a quick cut, and plan to come out of that in a couple more weeks and go back to focusing on building muscle and thinking about adding Anacyclus XT.