GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve got one more week of KM Ferodrox and was hoping to see OptimizeT before the end of this run. I may pick up some Anacyclus as I ran Anabeta in the past. That price at DPS is too good to pass on.

Or maybe try Furosap.
Agree $24/bottle is a steal for anacyclus and feedback has been great and easy to stack with other stuff

I stacked it with spilanthes and was great, furosap is a great option too

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I really think Optimize T will be a staple of mine. I’m trying the Furosap for two months. Looking forward both!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still waiting for SSS to carry this...
I wouldn't if I were you. If you want to try it, I would get it somewhere else.

I like Strong Supplement Shop, I really do - but I'm just going to be totally honest here and say that for a lot of the new products I send them information on, including Anacyclus XT - they just ignore me and don't even reply to the emails about it at all.

I just checked my sent emails and I've sent 4 total emails to them regarding Anacyclus XT - an into email, a follow up on intro email, and then 2 follow ups letting them know I've had people on here ask if/when they will be carrying it.

They are always one of my first emails for any new product release. I always offer them great pricing and low minimums on all new products that we come out with. But a lot of times they either won't reply or they'll reply and say they're not going to carry them bc they don't think there is a demand for them or that they won't sell well for them - and it puts me in a tough spot here on AM of not wanting to refer people to non sponsoring retailers but there's no choice when the sponsoring retailers don't carry the products.

And I mean this post with absolutely no disrespect at all towards SSS or their reps - I appreciate the business they do and the products they do carry and I like their reps on here very very much. I just feel like I have to be honest on this issue and let customers that are waiting for them to carry certain things to know that it may not happen.

But if you want them to carry this or any other products, the best thing to always do is let them know. They're a lot more likely to listen to customer demand than to me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still waiting for SSS to carry this...
Looks like they don’t have any plans on it bro

Go with dps .. they are a great co as well, I do SSS as well .. both have never dissapointed with any service

But Sns/cel prices at dps to me are no brainer

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like they don’t have any plans on it bro

Go with dps .. they are a great co as well, I do SSS as well .. both have never dissapointed with any service

But Sns/cel prices at dps to me are no brainer
Totally agree DPS is the way go and they always carry pretty much ALL the top supplements
from SNS and usually at 20% off and sometimes they have 25% off :eek: and that's when I stock up!;)

Attachments

hsk

Awards
  • Established
In my experience, DPS or SNS/CEL direct are the best places for SNS/CEL products. I really appreciate that DPS carries a lot of the niche brands and products and still offers great prices and promotions. A lot of the niche brands are also great about offering great promotions direct to the customers. Most of my specialy supps are from just a handful of small companies including SNS/CEL, Evomuse, and HPS. I appreciate that these companies are willing to invest the time and resources into putting out products that most likely will only be understood, properly utilized, and appreciated by a very small customer base.

luckuyguy

Awards
I wouldn't if I were you. If you want to try it, I would get it somewhere else.

I like Strong Supplement Shop, I really do - but I'm just going to be totally honest here and say that for a lot of the new products I send them information on, including Anacyclus XT - they just ignore me and don't even reply to the emails about it at all.

I just checked my sent emails and I've sent 4 total emails to them regarding Anacyclus XT - an into email, a follow up on intro email, and then 2 follow ups letting them know I've had people on here ask if/when they will be carrying it.

They are always one of my first emails for any new product release. I always offer them great pricing and low minimums on all new products that we come out with. But a lot of times they either won't reply or they'll reply and say they're not going to carry them bc they don't think there is a demand for them or that they won't sell well for them - and it puts me in a tough spot here on AM of not wanting to refer people to non sponsoring retailers but there's no choice when the sponsoring retailers don't carry the products.

And I mean this post with absolutely no disrespect at all towards SSS or their reps - I appreciate the business they do and the products they do carry and I like their reps on here very very much. I just feel like I have to be honest on this issue and let customers that are waiting for them to carry certain things to know that it may not happen.

But if you want them to carry this or any other products, the best thing to always do is let them know. They're a lot more likely to listen to customer demand than to me.
Thanks for the info! Unfortunately, DPS doesn't ship internationally.
Every time I have ordered from SSS shipping has been rather fast (7-10 days) and packages have never been stopped in customs. So is one of the few options that I have to order from haha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Totally agree DPS is the way go and they always carry pretty much ALL the top supplements
from SNS and usually at 20% off and sometimes they have 25% off :eek: and that's when I stock up!;)
Great stash man .. yea unbelievable deals at 20-25% off currently

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In my experience, DPS or SNS/CEL direct are the best places for SNS/CEL products. I really appreciate that DPS carries a lot of the niche brands and products and still offers great prices and promotions. A lot of the niche brands are also great about offering great promotions direct to the customers. Most of my specialy supps are from just a handful of small companies including SNS/CEL, Evomuse, and HPS. I appreciate that these companies are willing to invest the time and resources into putting out products that most likely will only be understood, properly utilized, and appreciated by a very small customer base.
As Steve mentioned then, the best way to get them to carry (or restock) SNS/CEL items is to request it directly through them. Stores always respond better to customers asking for things than they will to the company trying to sell them

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the info! Unfortunately, DPS doesn't ship internationally.
Every time I have ordered from SSS shipping has been rather fast (7-10 days) and packages have never been stopped in customs. So is one of the few options that I have to order from haha.
If I were you, I would email Strong and ask them when they will carry it; maybe that will get them to.

Where are you internationally?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been on Ajuga turk for 3.5 weeks with not much improvement of strength numbers. I plan to posssibly cycle anacyclus and epi-plex

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been on Ajuga turk for 3.5 weeks with not much improvement of strength numbers. I plan to posssibly cycle anacyclus and epi-plex
I think you would be much much happier with Anacyclus XT and Epi-Plex than with what you're presently trying.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
When is this n m-test getting restocked at dps

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When is this n m-test getting restocked at dps
M-Test we should have back in stock next week and it will ship to DPS right away.

Anacyclus XT we are hoping to have back in within 2 to 3 weeks.

If you want an Anacyclus XT, we have a couple left here in stock direct and we started the labor day sale today. It's 30% off with discount code laborday30.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably going to start up my anacyclus tomorrow, so will report back in!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably going to start up my anacyclus tomorrow, so will report back in!
I hope that you'll be able to find it tomorrow haha.

I just marked it out of stock on the website bc of the amount of orders we had for it overnight will put us out or close to out. I'm going to check later on today to be sure.

There are some retailers that should have some left in stock though.

We are hoping to have more back in stock ourselves in around 2 weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could I use glycerpump to emulsify X-gels
I'm not sure exactly what you mean in the context of using them to emulsify X-Gels, but yes, you can definitely take GlycerPump caps with X-Gels.

Eclipse

Eclipse

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure exactly what you mean in the context of using them to emulsify X-Gels, but yes, you can definitely take GlycerPump caps with X-Gels.
Using glycerpump instead of GMS to prevent inflammation from ArA throughout the digestive system

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Using glycerpump instead of GMS to prevent inflammation from ArA throughout the digestive system
Yes, that is fine. GlycerPump is basically a much more stabilized form of Glycerol.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not sure glycerol or Glycerpump will work as emulsifier instead of GMS. GMS has surfactant properties that other glycerols don’t.

Having said that, It would be okay to take glycerpump with xgel but not as emulsifier.

Eclipse

Eclipse

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m not sure glycerol or Glycerpump will work as emulsifier instead of GMS. GMS has surfactant properties that other glycerols don’t.

Having said that, It would be okay to take glycerpump with xgel but not as emulsifier.
I was hoping the difference wouldn't matter, esp since I already purchased a few 😅
I was trying to cut out the soy lecithin from my bulking stack (AE, X-gels, L-carnatine L-tartate, Androgin) but didnt want anymore powders in the pantry.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was hoping the difference wouldn't matter, esp since I already purchased a few 😅
I was trying to cut out the soy lecithin from my bulking stack (AE, X-gels, L-carnatine L-tartate, Androgin) but didnt want anymore powders in the pantry.
How is this going?

Eclipse

Eclipse

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How is this going?
Better than I expected 😀! Not only did it work as an emulsifier, but I noticed my muscles looked more defined and veiny compared to my experience using creatine (soft, puffy); I'm hooked on glycerol! Recently started looking into vegetable glycerine as an alternative that's easier on the wallet.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better than I expected ! Not only did it work as an emulsifier, but I noticed my muscles looked more defined and veiny compared to my experience using creatine (soft, puffy); I'm hooked on glycerol! Recently started looking into vegetable glycerine as an alternative that's easier on the wallet.
How can you say Glycerpump worked as an emulsifier? It doesn’t have any fatty acid chain so it can’t work as an emulsifier. The only glycerol used as emulsifier even in food industry is GMS.

Eclipse

Eclipse

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How can you say Glycerpump worked as an emulsifier? It doesn’t have any fatty acid chain so it can’t work as an emulsifier. The only glycerol used as emulsifier even in food industry is GMS.
Idk man, all I can say is I haven't been experiencing stomach pains with 2g Glycerpump - the same way I haven't while using 15g soy lecithin (both fasted). I could be using the term incorrectly, but my issue with x-gels have been resolved, which was all I wanted. Also I got the idea from another guy here who recommended doing the same thing, but with hydromax. You can find it by searching "emulsify"

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk man, all I can say is I haven't been experiencing stomach pains with 2g Glycerpump - the same way I haven't while using 15g soy lecithin (both fasted). I could be using the term incorrectly, but my issue with x-gels have been resolved, which was all I wanted. Also I got the idea from another guy here who recommended doing the same thing, but with hydromax. You can find it by searching "emulsify"
It definitely doesn’t work as emulsifier and probably other mécanisme could be involved but if it fixed your gastric issue that’s the most important in addition to all the other benefits you mentioned.

kiki123

Awards
I would also like to start an Anacyclus + xgels stack over 2 months ... I have just made my second injection of the moderna vaccine, are there any possible or known interactions ??? I am especially thinking of large doses of arachidonic acid ... Thank you for your answer

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would also like to start an Anacyclus + xgels stack over 2 months ... I have just made my second injection of the moderna vaccine, are there any possible or known interactions ??? I am especially thinking of large doses of arachidonic acid ... Thank you for your answer
I don’t think there’s much chance of getting any type of “scientific” answer since this is both a new vaccine as well as a question not many will ask/care for.

If it helps, I can’t see any reason there would be an issue and I rand xgels through my vaccines (Pfizer but same style so should be similar enough).

Realistically if you’re concerned, I’d just wait 2-3 days after your vax and you should be totally fine

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately there is no way to answer that. There's just not enough known about the vaccine to be able to answer questions like that in relation to it and anything.

Boone answered above that he was using X-Gels when he got his vaccines so that's one real world source of feedback for you.

Cnation

Awards
The fact that this is sold out makes me want to try this. Is their going to be a restock anytime soon?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The fact that this is sold out makes me want to try this. Is their going to be a restock anytime soon?
I'm hoping that it will be back in stock within the next couple of weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How is everyone dosing this? With food, 4x per day like instructions? Something different?

Any idea what anacyclus might do to blood pressure?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is everyone dosing this? With food, 4x per day like instructions? Something different?

Any idea what anacyclus might do to blood pressure?
same here i split 2/2 .. you can split 1/1/1/1 but i dont feel it makes that big of a difference and i like the idea of breakfast and dinner

no BP issues here .. have taken anacyclus various of times .. are you prone to BP ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
same here i split 2/2 .. you can split 1/1/1/1 but i dont feel it makes that big of a difference and i like the idea of breakfast and dinner

no BP issues here .. have taken anacyclus various of times .. are you prone to BP ?
Yeah, everything makes my bp go up lol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ram 2x2 for 12 weeks here.

I don’t think timing is extremely important with this but I’ve usually run with pre meal and larger meal later in the day.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was looking at that yesterday. After I finish dialing in my test and dhea (dhea has been bringing my BP down), then I'll venture out. A bit concerned about interactions with telmisartan though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was looking at that yesterday. After I finish dialing in my test and dhea (dhea has been bringing my BP down), then I'll venture out. A bit concerned about interactions with telmisartan though.
ohh if your on micardis, i dont think you need anything else for BP .. yeah be careful with other stuff or i always suggest consult your physician

was dhea recommended by someone ?

if your on telmisartan , if would be hard to say that dhea is bringing your BP down unless you have fooled around with dosages and etc .. unless your levels were too low for dhea then i can see it balancing it out

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ohh if your on micardis, i dont think you need anything else for BP .. yeah be careful with other stuff or i always suggest consult your physician

was dhea recommended by someone ?

if your on telmisartan , if would be hard to say that dhea is bringing your BP down unless you have fooled around with dosages and etc .. unless your levels were too low for dhea then i can see it balancing it out
My dhea was 100 points below bottom of normal range. I've been on telmisartan for years so while the helps, something is missing and seems like dhea is assisting.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My dhea was 100 points below bottom of normal range. I've been on telmisartan for years so while the helps, something is missing and seems like dhea is assisting.
oh wow .. nice great to hear that you found that is assisting and helping out with that

yea BP can be a bytch .. if u dont mind, does it run in your family ? if want to drop the topic i understand

just for my cousin's inlaw .. mom, dad, daughter all have it and i see the daughter have to be so cautious about it .. sometimes it gets quite sad to see someone monitor intake so closely and not enjoy it at parties

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
oh wow .. nice great to hear that you found that is assisting and helping out with that

yea BP can be a bytch .. if u dont mind, does it run in your family ? if want to drop the topic i understand

just for my cousin's inlaw .. mom, dad, daughter all have it and i see the daughter have to be so cautious about it .. sometimes it gets quite sad to see someone monitor intake so closely and not enjoy it at parties
Yeah, it runs in the family, but so does not taking care of oneself on one side and the other side all have hormonal issues.

That last paragraph, I'm not sure what you're referring to...?

Lastly, no issue talking about it. Hopefully a lurker finds whatever we discuss useful. It's only embarrassing if I choose it to be.