SNS Anabolic XT - Hardcore Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick Update Review Time after 2 bottles:

Finishing up a second consectutive bottle this week, but workouts are changing so I'll give thoughts on how it went.

-I only gained another 1lbs over the last month. Before using these I had started to think my metabolism was slowing down (ha), but I think my fatigue and overall malaise the last year has just had me not expending as much throughout the day (and maybe even my training has been a bit less). Anabolic XT really had me leaning out and improving my overall "vitality", I just feel a tad more alive lately (I don't want to associate that solely with a product, but dang have I felt better coincidentally with starting this).
-Pumps are still kind of stupid. A little below a well formulated pump specific product, but they were pretty strong and if I did anything high rep I could feel it come on pretty quick.
-This is the most feel good natural anabolic I've used. It felt a bit more in line with the mood and energy that a quality test booster might give you. No blood tests or numbers on anything, but I've also been cutting my caffeine intake down the last month and haven't felt I've missed it as much.
-Started the training cycle with 155lbs x 30 (15/15) walking lunges and finished with 205lbs x 30 (15/15) x 3 sets with relative ease by the end. I had similar progress on many things. I also had a 30% increase in time to finish on my allotted main conditioning circuit test from first week til last week.
-I did have a little trouble gaining weight. I need to add even more calories, but each week when I'd bump 100-200 calories per day it didn't seem to manifest much in the scale.
-I am lean as heck right now and don't feel I was trying particularly hard. Pretty fun to have this level of body fat and see solid training progress non-stop. Picture for proof that I'll probably delete later (excuse the dirty mirror and bathroom just a random picture before bed of how the leanness is right now a little while ago).

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Review and a Physique to be proud of !! Looking Good !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can’t wait to try this stuff.
Will be stacking with Optimize T.

We really do miss out on a lot down here in Aus
I think you'll love that stack.

I'm sorry about that in regards to Australia. We do ship there ourselves and would love to work with more retailers there in order to be able to make it easier for people there to get our products and at reasonable prices.

This industry is weird in a lot of ways, but one in particular being that you would think that retailers would want to work with companies to resell products and make money together and help consumers. Unfortunately, a lot of retailers, especially international ones in certain markets, its like they expect companies to beg them to sell the products. I get that if companies are hard to work with or try to screw them on price, but on the wholesale side we are easy to work with, give great pricing, ship fast, etc. And we really want to expand our international retailer base.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best thing I've used in years.

- Strength
- Fatloss
- Increased workload, less recovery time needed
- Libido
- Pumps

It just does more. Yes, I've run 3 bottles back to back. :) I'll be buying 4 when it's back out.
Nice .. and yup i agree, best thing ever created by SNS ..i love the stuff too much or id sell u some of mine lol

i am very much looking fwd to PAxt starting in 2023

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm getting low on this, my third bottle. Oh no. lol
We're hoping to have it back in very soon. Doing our absolute best to get it back in and already have another run scheduled after this one so to hopefully avoid future out of stocks on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
when is it suppose to come back in stock?
It's impossible to give exact ETA's on things because of the way the production process works, especially when you have as many items as we do. It's our #1 priority to get back in stock and all raws are here and its in the production process now. So I'm hoping 2 weeks or so, but there's so many things that can cause delays its hard to ever say for 100%.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice .. and yup i agree, best thing ever created by SNS ..i love the stuff too much or id sell u some of mine lol

i am very much looking fwd to PAxt starting in 2023
I have a bottle of Optimize-T I'm gonna run starting the last week of this bottle, on. Hopefully anabolic xt is back before I finish that up. :D

K21

Awards
Is the ecklonia in this free from any impurities from what happened at fukushima, is it tested for things like nuclear contamination, thanks for any info

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just used my last serving last night. Not good, lol. I started optimize T, which is also well worth a run, and may be the best test booster I've ever used, as well as the best sleep supp.

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Best thing I've used in years.

- Strength
- Fatloss
- Increased workload, less recovery time needed
- Libido
- Pumps

It just does more. Yes, I've run 3 bottles back to back. :) I'll be buying 4 when it's back out.
I’m extremely skeptical of “Natural anabolics” but I’m gonna have to 100% agree. Just 3 weeks into my first bottle but this has been an awesome surprise. Can vouch for all that you said above

Just threw in some PA for a nice extended run to get me through this Recomp

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just used my last serving last night. Not good, lol. I started optimize T, which is also well worth a run, and may be the best test booster I've ever used, as well as the best sleep supp.
i know the feeling, it was tough for me to put it down too but i had to to try out new stuff and give proper feedback solo .. then we stack lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is the ecklonia in this free from any impurities from what happened at fukushima, is it tested for things like nuclear contamination, thanks for any info
I realize that you are just asking an innocent question, so nothing I'm getting ready to type is directed at you - its directed at companies that intentionally promote misinformation to take advantage of and scam consumers like you.

There is literally absolutely zero correlation between Ecklonia Cava raw materials and Fukushima. I had to Google the terms together to even have any idea what you were talking about - and I saw it on a website that has so many typos, misinformation, and just outright lies that it makes me want to beat my head into my desk. But my primary reaction to it is anger and disgust that a company would use any tragedy like that to try to market and sell their products.

They are using scare tactics and I'm not even going to say misinformation bc its outright lies to try to scam consumers into buying their Ecklonia Cava at a ridiculous price. In addition, they want to talk about quality and issues - their labels do not contain a lot of information that is required by law by the FDA. They literally forgot or intentionally didn't even put the words Dietary Supplement on their labels.

Also, they reference Swanson on their website as an associate, likely try to add credibility to their BS but if you check the Swanson website, they do not sell that brand of product and in Swanson's own product, the specs they use for Ecklonia Cava don't match the ones on that website at all.

I've been involved in this industry for a long time so I'm used to most of the shadiness and craziness that goes on in it, but the stuff on that website even surprises me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m extremely skeptical of “Natural anabolics” but I’m gonna have to 100% agree. Just 3 weeks into my first bottle but this has been an awesome surprise. Can vouch for all that you said above

Just threw in some PA for a nice extended run to get me through this Recomp
I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying it. Anabolic XT + Phosphatidic Acid XT should be an awesome stack.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gas Station Sushi is the best !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excited for a restock on this, so I can pick up a few bottles to run alongside Phosphatidic Acid XT and Urolithin-B XT

So many awesome offerings lately.. Great job Steve!
Thank you. I really appreciate it.

That will be an awesome stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are doing everything that we can to get it back in stock as soon as possible. The raw materials are in and everything has been through testing and it's in the production lineup; there are just a few more things in front of it. It's the #1 priority to get back in stock, but even as #1 priority, if there are already some things in process, the cm has to finish those up first.

I can promise that no one wants it back in stock more than we do haha.

We have the batch coming in and already another production run lined up for right behind that, so we're doing everything that we can to make inventory adjustments to avoid out of stocks the best we can. I wish we were one of the huge companies that could afford to run infinite bottle production runs, but that's just not the case, so unfortunately increasing inventory levels on things is a process for us (as it is for any other small to medium sized company).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm just happy that business is good for you, after a pretty crappy year you deserve some Good !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm just happy that business is good for you, after a pretty crappy year you deserve some Good !!
Thank you. I really appreciate it.

This has been the roughest year of my life - physically, mentally/emotionally, and financially. The accident absolutely wrecked things for me on every level and I've spent pretty much the rest of the year in constant pain, but what's been worse than than the physical pain is that I've spent pretty much every second of every day in a constant state of anxiety and panic and just trying to get caught up at work and at life itself.

Business is doing okay, but overall just not nearly enough people know about us. It's one of those things where we make great products, but we just don't have the marketing budget to get our name out there to the general population.

titanium3m

Awards
Hey Steve know life has been crazy for you. Just wanted to reach out to you and see if maybe my wife can help you out. She is director of brand marketing for a company based in Manhattan. Maybe she could give you some ideas to help grow. Your products are amazing and would love to help. You can message me if you would like to chat about it.
My name is Tom. Been a quiet member for mannnnny years!!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are doing everything that we can to get it back in stock as soon as possible. The raw materials are in and everything has been through testing and it's in the production lineup; there are just a few more things in front of it. It's the #1 priority to get back in stock, but even as #1 priority, if there are already some things in process, the cm has to finish those up first.

I can promise that no one wants it back in stock more than we do haha.

We have the batch coming in and already another production run lined up for right behind that, so we're doing everything that we can to make inventory adjustments to avoid out of stocks the best we can. I wish we were one of the huge companies that could afford to run infinite bottle production runs, but that's just not the case, so unfortunately increasing inventory levels on things is a process for us (as it is for any other small to medium sized company).
I know waiting sucks but AXT is definitely worth the wait!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You need to find a successful influencer that will work for product. I wish I was more active and had more followers I would do it for free, but I just don't have what it takes to create new content all the time.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Somebody recently asked Natural Body on the fly-by if they would start carrying SNS and Natural Body replied with "I think they're just a niche brand", and that was that. Didn't seem interested. Shrug.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Somebody recently asked Natural Body on the fly-by if they would start carrying SNS and Natural Body replied with "I think they're just a niche brand", and that was that. Didn't seem interested. Shrug.
not going to talk bad about them .. but everything will be "niche" for stores .. like steve said SNS doesn't have big name market influencer

Store carries 5%, glaxon ..can name 25+ other brands that they shouldnt carry but those sell over some of the brands here in AM that we love.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about reaching out to a few supplement reviewers on YouTube like ReviewBros etc.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about reaching out to a few supplement reviewers on YouTube like ReviewBros etc.
I've never looked specifically at them but a lot of reviewers only want to do things with bigger brands or people's brands that they know. I'll make a note to look into them more.

If I'm not mistaken, they do partnerships with brands or have their own product or something like that too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's an example of what we deal with on our end. I wouldn't say that we're a niche brand at all being that we have a ton of products and the diversity of them, but since we don't have a big marketing budget, I guess a lot of people assume that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You need to find a successful influencer that will work for product. I wish I was more active and had more followers I would do it for free, but I just don't have what it takes to create new content all the time.
I wish that it was easy to find an influencer that didn't charge a fortune, but we just don't have the capital to afford what most of the known ones want; and I bet I've given away thousands of dollars in product in exchange for reviews from lesser known ones and most don't even actually do the reviews and if they do, they're so half hearted that they may was well not have.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey Steve know life has been crazy for you. Just wanted to reach out to you and see if maybe my wife can help you out. She is director of brand marketing for a company based in Manhattan. Maybe she could give you some ideas to help grow. Your products are amazing and would love to help. You can message me if you would like to chat about it.
My name is Tom. Been a quiet member for mannnnny years!!
Thank you for the offer and the kind words. I really appreciate that.

I'll send you a pm.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
not going to talk bad about them .. but everything will be "niche" for stores .. like steve said SNS doesn't have big name market influencer

Store carries 5%, glaxon ..can name 25+ other brands that they shouldnt carry but those sell over some of the brands here in AM that we love.
I mean I don’t shop there anymore pretty much because they don’t carry SNS. They do carry a whole bunch of other fluff tho. 🙄

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean I don’t shop there anymore pretty much because they don’t carry SNS. They do carry a whole bunch of other fluff tho. 🙄
yeah so so and so can make shiner labels and copy cel mtest or sns anabolic XT and price it $10-20/more and it will sell and they will still complaint about us being not original

schucks but thats the game .. i always try to promote it on IG here and there .. hopefully well get there and we get recognized outside of forums .. def deserve it

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance if a presale? Just so we could lock in our spots on receiving Anabolic XT when it first comes out?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance if a presale? Just so we could lock in our spots on receiving Anabolic XT when it first comes out?
There is a good chance that the next batch will sell out very quickly.

I thought about doing a presale on the batch that will be coming in in order to let people make sure that they get it and to also take advantage of the upcoming New Years sale, but there is just no way to give a concrete ETA on when a product will arrive back in stock for sure.

I do want to make sure that people that want to make sure that they get it are able to though, so for anyone that wants to make sure they get however many that they want and get to take advantage of the New Years sale discounts - send me a pm and I'll work with you on making sure that you can get it shipped to you as soon as its available.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's more likely to restock first -- the SNS website or DPS?
The SNS website is always going to be the first place to restock on things because it would arrive back in stock here and then we would ship to retailers. So even if a retailer has a backorder, it still has to get here first in order to be shipped to them.