SNS Anabolic XT - Hardcore Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today vascularity was pretty stupid when working out. I don't always pay attention, but again for not using any pump products right now this is pretty impressive, but maybe not surprising if I look at the ingredient label and write up. ;)

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today vascularity was pretty stupid when working out. I don't always pay attention, but again for not using any pump products right now this is pretty impressive, but maybe not surprising if I look at the ingredient label and write up. ;)
You taking anything else in addition?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Have you run AE? If so, what do you like better

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You taking anything else in addition?
No only basics like Creatine, Beta Alanine, TMG and then Carbs + EAA intra. Nothing directly pump related.

Have you run AE? If so, what do you like better
I'd need a bit more time. I've run a ton of AE. If I had to give a quick breakdown I think Anabolic XT "feels" better, I have better mood, better libido, and seem to get some energy from it, while AE fuels my training a tad more. On AE I recover insanely fast and the muscle fullness (outside the gym) are hard to top.

I'll have to combine them eventually. :)

ElGirthosAssLick

Awards
Can anyone touch on the extract ratio of this Korean Mistletoe for this product? I know vector’s ratio is 100:1.

Also does anyone know about the toxicity of Korean mistletoe? Was reading the below. Not sure if it applies to KME though.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can anyone touch on the extract ratio of this Korean Mistletoe for this product? I know vector’s ratio is 100:1.

Also does anyone know about the toxicity of Korean mistletoe? Was reading the below. Not sure if it applies to KME though.
Korean mistletoe is in Anabolic Effect, not Anabolic XT. I’m not sure the exact extract has been disclosed. I know with some ingredients, he doesn’t disclose a specific extract in case a source dries up, he can replace it without having to redo labels. It’s gonna be a different measurement for different ingredients, but he’ll use the best quality stuff he can get.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

So those appear to be different plants, but European mistletoe does show the same Latin name as what’s on the label for Anabolic Effect. But straight from the article:

“Likelihood score: E (while capable of causing cardiac and neurologic toxicity in high doses, it is unlikely a cause of clinically apparent liver injury).”

Seems like “don’t take too much” is the best advice. Everything is toxic if you take a high enough dose. I didn’t look at any of the references, but it seems like there’s a decent amount of literature on how much can be taken to achieve desired effects and how much would show signs of toxicity. They can formulate a supplement with that data.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The screen name + coming into a thread to mention an ingredient that isn't in the product + mentioning a competitors product in the thread + then negatively saying something about the ingredient (that isn't even in this product) = ????

I normally reply very thoroughly and respectfully to everyone and will here too, but wanted to point out that the above info does make me highly suspicious of the intentions of this post.

#1 - Korean Mistletoe is not in Anabolic XT so the ratio has no relevance to this thread.
#2 - CEL Anabolic Effect (great product) has Korean Mistletoe in it, not Anabolic XT.
#3 - Please do not mention competing companies in other companies intro threads - it is disrespectful of both companies.
#4 - No, you do not know that their ratio is 100:1 because its not specified on the supplement facts; they (or any brand, nothing against them in particular) may say things like that elsewhere, but according to FDA labeling law, its what's on the label that counts.
#5 - No, I will not discuss the ratio that we use in Anabolic Effect and for good reason - it's a great product and we use a specific type and supplier and I will not provide any information to help other companies try to knock that off.
# 6 - The link you posted has absolutely nothing to do with Korean Mistletoe - the study you posted would be like someone eating the American or European Mistletoe like what we associate with Christmas time - and hell, I'm 44 and I remember my parents telling me when I was a small child that that was dangerous to eat - so nothing new there haha.

Korean mistletoe is in Anabolic Effect, not Anabolic XT. I’m not sure the exact extract has been disclosed. I know with some ingredients, he doesn’t disclose a specific extract in case a source dries up, he can replace it without having to redo labels. It’s gonna be a different measurement for different ingredients, but he’ll use the best quality stuff he can get.
You are correct in that sometimes the reason for not being specific with ratios and extracts is that we don't want to be confined to one specific one in case of lack of availability, but that isn't the case in this case. It's that we do use a very specific one and we do have an agreement with the supplier and since we do use a specialized one, I'm not trying to make it easy for competing companies to try to knock it off. And yes, definitely the best quality stuff that we can get.

But as you said, its irrelevant to this thread bc Korean Mistletoe is in Anabolic Effect, not Anabolic XT but they make for a great stack - probably my dream stack.

So those appear to be different plants, but European mistletoe does show the same Latin name as what’s on the label for Anabolic Effect. But straight from the article:

“Likelihood score: E (while capable of causing cardiac and neurologic toxicity in high doses, it is unlikely a cause of clinically apparent liver injury).”

Seems like “don’t take too much” is the best advice. Everything is toxic if you take a high enough dose. I didn’t look at any of the references, but it seems like there’s a decent amount of literature on how much can be taken to achieve desired effects and how much would show signs of toxicity. They can formulate a supplement with that data.
The study that he posted is completely irrelevant to Korean Mistletoe - it is about American and European Mistletoe, types of Mistletoe that one would associate with Christmas - and it's long been known that they are not to be eaten, used as garnishment, etc.

Korean Mistletoe is labeled on Anabolic Effect the exact way that it is in the product that he tried to compare it to.

Viscus Album is the Mistletoe family itself, if one wants to get super technical, you could add the word coloratum after it.

It never ceases to amaze me - so many companies have zero quality controls, aren't FDA registered, literally capsule stuff themselves on unregistered equipment with no quality control oversight nor even basic identity, microbial, or heavy metals testing - yet we are an FDA registered GMP company that uses only FDA registered GMP compliant contract manufacturers and not only meet all the requirements for testing but exceed them - and we get nit picked over the littlest crap while companies that don't even try to do anything the right way get praised and never questioned over anything.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just bought a bottle of Anabolic XT for $66 from Strong. Ugh, but.....that's how much I like this stuff.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah what's with the e-cheques? It's not like we're purchasing research sarms.
The retailer that I believe that you're referring to that doesn't accept credit cards that many people pay by e-checks, it isn't because of what you're buying, its because of other things they do sell or have sold in the past and how it affects their ability to accept credit cards. Credit card companies don't distinguish between what is and isn't allowable on a site; if they find something they don't like, they just don't approve or allow credit card processing.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick Review Time:

I am coming upon finishing my first bottle so here are my thoughts.

-I gained 1.5-2lbs over the course of use. Was a little weird as I dropped 1-2lbs initially then slowly added .5-1lbs per week after. Doesn't "feel" like a ton of glycogen or water.
-In line with that overall vascularity is really high. Pumps during training are very high as well. Outside of training I still have higher vascularity and a "good look", but doesn't seem to be giving me as much of a muscle hardening as I tend to get with something like Anabolic Effect or Anacyclus.
-This just "feels good" compared to lots of natural anabolics. The feels are a bit more like some of the better test boosters on the market. I get good energy, mood, libido, and performance in areas outside of the gym are improved a decent bit over baseline.
-FWIW as more of just a "bar" to enlighten where I currently am at I have hit 315lbs x 20 on squats, 335 x 20 on deadlifts, 185lbs x 30 walking lunges (15/15), and tons of improvements in cardio (best it has been in months).

Other things to keep in mind that maybe don't matter or maybe do:
-I am not using any pump products with this.
-Convenience is great. I haven't noticed any issues dosing fasted or with food and 3 caps twice per day is easy. I don't usually take it late, but I haven't noticed sleep issues when I do.
-I'll be trying to use it for at least a couple more months to see how the benefits continue.

Overall this one is a bit more "fun" than some other products since it "feels" good, whatever that really means. :)

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is legit! It should be noted I’ve been on cjc 1295/ipamorelin since I started anabolic xt, but I’m certain anabolic xt is doing most of the work. I’ve literally never been this strong naturally, I’m hitting numbers I only hit when I was on a cycle! Curling 50’s in each arm for reps for the first time in my life, feels good man. This is probably the best natty supplement I’ve ever used in my life, it does everything! Boosts test, lowers bodyfat, makes me full the entire day, muscle gains, and gives me a very noticeable mental edge. Sometimes when I take it before work I find the energy and general amped up feeling makes me snappy at my coworkers. I think the energy it gives is from the ginseng and black ginger.

NattyJuicer

Awards
Y’all getting me hyped up so much !!!
Imma start this soon i still got my 2 bottles

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Should I wait until I finish my Icon Alpha seven PH cycle before starting AXT? Just wondering if it would be a waste to run along side a PH.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Should I wait until I finish my Icon Alpha seven PH cycle before starting AXT? Just wondering if it would be a waste to run along side a PH.
I think that you could run them together fine and that Anabolic XT would be great carried over into your PCT imo.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure if it would be a waste, but I don’t typically run anything with PHs, as they’ll make you anabolic enough. Alpha 7 is pretty mild though, so who knows? I’m using anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect together in a PCT right now and it’s working wonders! Definitely a fantastic way to keep building strength and muscle after the cycle.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The retailer that I believe that you're referring to that doesn't accept credit cards that many people pay by e-checks, it isn't because of what you're buying, its because of other things they do sell or have sold in the past and how it affects their ability to accept credit cards. Credit card companies don't distinguish between what is and isn't allowable on a site; if they find something they don't like, they just don't approve or allow credit card processing.
Yeah what's with the e-cheques? It's not like we're purchasing research sarms.
ordered from flexitNutrition, got shipping confirmation. I was reluctant at first but couple good posts here assured me. I also paid via cashapp.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ordered from flexitNutrition, got shipping confirmation. I was reluctant at first but couple good posts here assured me. I also paid via cashapp.
He's legit. Really nice guy from my dealings with him. He just hasn't been able to get credit card processing set up in a long time because of some of the types of items that he used to sell on there.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
they are awesome .. a lil off topic but they have muscle addiction epi andro for $19 .. trying to scrap up few bucks for a future cycle :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
they are awesome .. a lil off topic but they have muscle addiction epi andro for $19 .. trying to scrap up few bucks for a future cycle :)
Great deal, but important to let people know that those are expired bottles they have for that price though. I just wanted to clarify that bc I didn't want people to think that any other retailers were unfairly marking up the prices on EpiAndro300.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great deal, but important to let people know that those are expired bottles they have for that price though. I just wanted to clarify that bc I didn't want people to think that any other retailers were unfairly marking up the prices on EpiAndro300.
Oh yes ofcourse .. one thing i love about FlexIT is .. they put the dates on the page.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Watch, like me they will be you’re go to for now on. Chris is a good guy.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watch, like me they will be you’re go to for now on. Chris is a good guy.
Great selection, lowest prices, free shipping on orders over $99 and fast shipping is hard to beat, def MY go to supp shop

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are a lot of great retailers out there, including Flexit, and I hope that more and more will start to carry or bring in better stock levels on Anabolic XT as soon as we get more back in stock, which should hopefully be just a couple weeks.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
likely still very effective or epiandro breaks down quick? thanks

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
likely still very effective or epiandro breaks down quick? thanks
I can never tell anyone to take anything past an expiration date but I don't think that Epiandro breaks down quickly past the exp. date either.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If everyone doesn't mind, let's please get the subject of the thread back onto Anabolic XT.

A lot of people don't read the full threads or go back to figure out the context of a conversation, and I don't want ph discussion going on in here to make anyone think that Anabolic XT is a ph when it is absolutely not.

I'm all about good fun and joking and helpful convo, I just don't want to confuse people reading the thread for info :)

natureman4

Awards
I've been on my AXT and Recomp20 stack for a week now and the biggest change I've noticed so far has been increased stamina and aggression around 60 minutes into a workout, which has me staying productive well into the 80-90 minute range. This still surprises me every time because normally I'm toast by 80 minutes, so I'm really enjoying the extra energy and motivation boost!

ReformedNerd

Awards
I've been on my AXT and Recomp20 stack for a week now and the biggest change I've noticed so far has been increased stamina and aggression around 60 minutes into a workout, which has me staying productive well into the 80-90 minute range. This still surprises me every time because normally I'm toast by 80 minutes, so I'm really enjoying the extra energy and motivation boost!
I've noticed my weight has been dropping 1lb per week with this combo despite increasing calories by 100 weekly. I'm actually confused at this point. Seems like magic.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've noticed my weight has been dropping 1lb per week with this combo despite increasing calories by 100 weekly. I'm actually confused at this point. Seems like magic.
That’s good to know. I may try that stack after the beginning of the year. I’m currently taking AXT and Optimize T and I’m really like it. But having a weight drop while stacking with Recomp sounds like a good cutting stack.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been waiting for strong to carry the latest version! Definitely grabbing some of this next month along with the new CEL fat loss products. Keep up the great products!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That sounds a Great!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been waiting for strong to carry the latest version! Definitely grabbing some of this next month along with the new CEL fat loss products. Keep up the great products!!

I'm confused and want to make sure that no one else is - you stated that you had been waiting for Strong to carry the latest version? You may have misspoke and just meant happy for them to carry it?

I just wanted to clarify that Anabolic XT is a relatively new product and there is only one version and we have no intention of changing anything about it - feedback has been great on it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm confused and want to make sure that no one else is - you stated that you had been waiting for Strong to carry the latest version? You may have misspoke and just meant happy for them to carry it?

I just wanted to clarify that Anabolic XT is a relatively new product and there is only one version and we have no intention of changing anything about it - feedback has been great on it.
Correct. Misworded. My reference was to the New CEL fat loss products. Long day

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Just received my two bottles today so buzzing to get started, how would this stack with ostarine for lean muscle gain?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just received my two bottles today so buzzing to get started, how would this stack with ostarine for lean muscle gain?
Anabolic XT should stack fine with it in my opinion.

Sorry, my next part isn't directed at you, just covering my own bases to cover both myself and the company because normally I don't answer sarm questions at all, but I didn't want to ignore your question.

Mandatory disclaimer:
As a company, we do not promote any of our products to be used with sarm's or any other compounds of that type.
As a person, I like to always look out for people and make sure that people know that there are a lot of issues with sarm compounds not being what they're supposed to be and/or having a lot of cross contamination issues now days. Ever since sarm's were made illegal in China, the larger more reliable Chinese suppliers no longer make or produce them so people are taking a huge gamble on buying them from research sites bc most of the time its a case of - company xyz buys an ingredient that is technically not legal to sell here in the US from a company in China that claims to be supplying it even though its no longer legal to make or supply there and then selling it to consumers with no quality testing being done and just hoping for the best.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic XT should stack fine with it in my opinion.

Sorry, my next part isn't directed at you, just covering my own bases to cover both myself and the company because normally I don't answer sarm questions at all, but I didn't want to ignore your question.

Mandatory disclaimer:
As a company, we do not promote any of our products to be used with sarm's or any other compounds of that type.
As a person, I like to always look out for people and make sure that people know that there are a lot of issues with sarm compounds not being what they're supposed to be and/or having a lot of cross contamination issues now days. Ever since sarm's were made illegal in China, the larger more reliable Chinese suppliers no longer make or produce them so people are taking a huge gamble on buying them from research sites bc most of the time its a case of - company xyz buys an ingredient that is technically not legal to sell here in the US from a company in China that claims to be supplying it even though its no longer legal to make or supply there and then selling it to consumers with no quality testing being done and just hoping for the best.
I wasn't aware of that, thanks for clarifying.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wasn't aware of that, thanks for clarifying.
You're welcome. I'm glad that I did post that then, bc it really is a big issue. I have no problem with what anyone chooses to put in their body but I absolutely feel like they have the 100% right to know what they are and that they should be getting exactly what it says that they are and that's not the case with a lot of it anymore.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Besides great stuff in gym .. getting some great feedback in bedroom ( sorry she wont let me post the video for proof )

but seems like cistanche in 4-5weeks is shining :)

uncle-rico

Awards
I'm taking it also for a month now. I take 3 in the morning and 3 pre-workout. They give you a nice energy and good pump! Can confirm this with the bedroom, when taken pre-workout you have to be careful what to look at, or the workout is of a different kind. :p

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm taking it also for a month now. I take 3 in the morning and 3 pre-workout. They give you a nice energy and good pump! Can confirm this with the bedroom, when taken pre-workout you have to be careful what to look at, or the workout is of a different kind. :p
haha yes .. i have a crush on this slim chick w/ pony tail .. one day when i have enough blood flow through penile will make a move ..always think about it lol

if we have a kid together ..ill name it steve no matter the gender lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
haha yes .. i have a crush on this slim chick w/ pony tail .. one day when i have enough blood flow through penile will make a move ..always think about it lol

if we have a kid together ..ill name it steve no matter the gender lol
Nice, finally someone is going to be nice enough to name a kid after me that results from one of our products increasing libido haha :ROFLMAO: