sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When is the next sale on this product? At the time of the introduction, I had just ordered 10 cans of Optimize T, so the wallet said stop that time.
After reading a lot of reviews, I'm very keen to buy a bunch of jars (like 10) to test myself.
Anytime you want to order 10 units of something, you're welcome to email or pm me and I'll be glad to try to help you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When can we get this in the UK?
Predator, Powermyself, and Unreal Supps all have it on the way to them.

We also offering shipping to the UK.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
£91.98 on Predator that's over $100 a bottle. They Should be on Rip Off Britain! And its out of stock
The reason that it shows out of stock is because they were just getting it listed to show people that its on the way to them. They do have it in transit but I doubt that it's arrived there yet.

I'm sorry to hear that about the price. Hopefully (maybe) they will reduce that when its in stock, but I don't know, as we have no control over what retailers charge for our products. I wish that we did bc I always want our products to be as affordable as possible.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I also order directly from SNS to the UK using the "First Class Mail® International (USPS)" option. I've not had to pay customs or taxes across 6 or 7 orders. Unsure if this is built into the shipping option (like for iHerb) or if I've been consistently lucky at the border processing.

With the 25% and 30% holiday sales pricing can work out a lot cheaper than purchasing in the UK, even with shipping. I get the shipments pretty quick - probably 7 to 11 days or so. When the £ to $ was better the price advantage was bigger - but given typical pricing for SNS in the UK, I still tend to order from SNS directly. Currently waiting for the next big sale (Halloween? Black Friday? Thanksgiving?) and hoping a lot of things will be back in stock by then. That's actually one point for purchasing in the UK - sometimes SNS will be OOS, but suppliers in the UK may still have stock (albeit at high prices).

Just me - but I keep each order under about £200 or £220 or so. On other sites (not SNS) I've seen warnings that orders over a certain amount won't include VAT/duties. Unsure if that's also true with the method of shipping used by SNS - but just to be careful, I do multiple orders to go over those amounts.
I think your right of not going over £200 anything below should be good to go. I order all the time from StrongSupplementShop never had to pay any custom or taxes to be fair Strong declare the value of the contents well below that what's inside, that probably helps too. For me it works out cheaper buying from strong then let's say Powermyself and definitely Predator.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also order directly from SNS to the UK using the "First Class Mail® International (USPS)" option. I've not had to pay customs or taxes across 6 or 7 orders. Unsure if this is built into the shipping option (like for iHerb) or if I've been consistently lucky at the border processing.

With the 25% and 30% holiday sales pricing can work out a lot cheaper than purchasing in the UK, even with shipping. I get the shipments pretty quick - probably 7 to 11 days or so. When the £ to $ was better the price advantage was bigger - but given typical pricing for SNS in the UK, I still tend to order from SNS directly. Currently waiting for the next big sale (Halloween? Black Friday? Thanksgiving?) and hoping a lot of things will be back in stock by then. That's actually one point for purchasing in the UK - sometimes SNS will be OOS, but suppliers in the UK may still have stock (albeit at high prices).

Just me - but I keep each order under about £200 or £220 or so. On other sites (not SNS) I've seen warnings that orders over a certain amount won't include VAT/duties. Unsure if that's also true with the method of shipping used by SNS - but just to be careful, I do multiple orders to go over those amounts.
Thank you for sharing that and I'm glad that you've had positive experiences ordering from us.

We typically do intro sales for products and then holiday sales and there may be a holiday sale.

For international customers that want to place large orders, if there isn't a sale going, are always welcome to contact me and I'll help in any way that I can.

As for out of stocks, we have over 70 sku's so something is always going to be out of stock, that's just an unfortunate part of the supply chain issues and also of us being very picky as to the raw materials that we'll use for many products. Overall, our stock levels continue to improve weekly and are a lot better than they were at the peak of the supply chain issues.

As for the last part about VAT/duties, we do not do anything specific for that or make any guarantees on that. I'm happy for people that they generally don't get charged them, but I want to make it clear that we don't guarantee that bc I don't want anyone getting upset at us if they do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have been noticing endurance is up and pumps are more dense & full
yup def .. even on off days .. shoulders look very dense & full

even on off days ( workout wise ) look & feel good .. veinz ofcourse aren't there as much which is expected .. but def filling up seems like it ( comments ive gotten on instagram lol )

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wasn’t sure if I should say anything yet, because it’s only been 3 days dosing. I just came off of a PH stack, threw in Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect on top of clomid. I’ve already smashed right through a few PRs even with just 3 days dosing. Which is wild since I’m in PCT. I’m expecting some good things here.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
yup def .. even on off days .. shoulders look very dense & full

even on off days ( workout wise ) look & feel good .. veinz ofcourse aren't there as much which is expected .. but def filling up seems like it ( comments ive gotten on instagram lol )
Whats your insta?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
FWIW I don't think I'll be able to add a pre-workout back in with this, the pump would be too much. I was crying during today's workout. 😭

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wasn’t sure if I should say anything yet, because it’s only been 3 days dosing. I just came off of a PH stack, threw in Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect on top of clomid. I’ve already smashed right through a few PRs even with just 3 days dosing. Which is wild since I’m in PCT. I’m expecting some good things here.
thats a great PCT .. ive done couple of times Anaboilic Effect + Mtest .. my cousin did a hardcore cycle and did optimize T, clomid & Anabolic Effect.

No doubt that Anabolic XT would just make a PCT a breeze and love the stack.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thats a great PCT .. ive done couple of times Anaboilic Effect + Mtest .. my cousin did a hardcore cycle and did optimize T, clomid & Anabolic Effect.

No doubt that Anabolic XT would just make a PCT a breeze and love the stack.
Yeah I figure between the two giving spilanthes, PrimaVie, and such I wouldn’t need a dedicated T booster. The stack is nuts so far though. I’ll try to get some more updates since I haven’t had much time, but I’m super happy already.

natureman4

Awards
@sns8778 et al, how do we expect the ingredients in AXT and/or just the symplocos in Recomp20 may effect hpta recovery during PCT? I'm thinking of starting one of them by the end of the year but want to get good data of how well my test has recovered by itself without potential effects on lh and fsh from new supps. Also price wise I may just wait to see if there's a holiday sale before I go for 3 bottles of either one.

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you dosing pre workout?
No I dropped my pre-workout that had Citrulline + Nitrates when I started this and don't think I'll add anything else in. I usually workout 3-4 hours after waking up so I have some caffeine in the morning, but I am not drinking anything pre-workout related directly before training currently

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I dropped my pre-workout that had Citrulline + Nitrates when I started this and don't think I'll add anything else in. I usually workout 3-4 hours after waking up so I have some caffeine in the morning, but I am not drinking anything pre-workout related directly before training currently
I meant your dose of AXT sorry

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I meant your dose of AXT sorry
Oh ya my bad. That is a good question. I've been dosing it upon waking so again probably 3-4 hours before training. Now that you mention it maybe I'll hold off and try closer to my workout this week!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As I sit here I am wondering if it is boosting my recovery and decreasing DOMS. Second week of a new training block and I was literally crippled from last week's friday session, but today despite going up in everything yesterday my soreness is quite manageable.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
£91.98 on Predator that's over $100 a bottle. They Should be on Rip Off Britain! And its out of stock

Does anyone know if they have to pay exorbitant import fees for these? I am a retailer of SNS and am trying to come up with a good reason for the overseas prices on some sites. I know NOTHING about operating costs in other nations so I am curious if they are having to cover costs we don't here in the states?

If not............................well I wish we could fetch that price here, lol, it would help our bottom line greatly but I don't think I could live with that personally.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if they have to pay exorbitant import fees for these? I am a retailer of SNS and am trying to come up with a good reason for the overseas prices on some sites. I know NOTHING about operating costs in other nations so I am curious if they are having to cover costs we don't here in the states?

If not............................well I wish we could fetch that price here, lol, it would help our bottom line greatly but I don't think I could live with that personally.
There‘s a 20-25% sales tax, import duties are pretty benign ..

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
They're a newer company so not a lot of people have heard of them yet, but so far the people that have told us they've ordered from them have seemed to have had positive experiences.
Thank you! I get my supps from predator mainly but they"ve become extortionate!
I buy Yummy whey iso for £38.99 2lb tub predator charging £53.99 - they are very greedy profit wise but there also the fastest and biggest retailer out there

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Also Eucommia Ulmoides in anabolic xt? every info i read on google says it lowers testosterone? anyone can clarify this i know it probably raises test hence in a test booster but the info out there is quite confusing

natureman4

Awards
Also Eucommia Ulmoides in anabolic xt? every info i read on google says it lowers testosterone? anyone can clarify this i know it probably raises test hence in a test booster but the info out there is quite confusing
Would like to hear more from Steve about this when he has time but examine has some good research that suggests it increases steroid signaling. https://examine.com/supplements/eucommia-bark/

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AXT isn’t a test booster, just meant to support muscle growth. I haven’t checked the studies before, but I believe it’s supposed to increase testosterone signaling. Depending on where it’s active in the body, that could lead to a net decrease in overall levels. I may have to try digging into the research on it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not trying to be rude, but I am pretty unsure what you are reading. There isn't a ton of on human data, but regardless the animal models and limited stuff we do have trends in a positive direction regarding hormones...

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Just various articles on Google seem to say it lowers t but it's great for kidneys! there's a conflict of articles so rather have more details on it and how it works

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just various articles on Google seem to say it lowers t but it's great for kidneys! there's a conflict of articles so rather have more details on it and how it works
Maybe DM me because I don't want to clog this thread and because I only see things stating the opposite.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In mammalian COS-7 cells, an ethanolic extract of the bark from Eucommia ulmoides is able to bind to and weakly activate the androgen receptor with enough affinity to displace testosterone with efficacy at a 5-25ng/mL range.[1] The addition of the extract to a medium containing DHT noted that even at saturating levels of DHT, Eucommia ulmoides augmented signalling in the range of 112-204% of baseline.[1] While this was found with the fractions containing triterpenoids, the caprylic acid content of Eucommia ulmoides and caprylic acid isolated from coconut oil both mimicked this augmentation.[1]

While oral intake of 1-50mg of the ethanolic extract in rats has failed to modify prostatic weights (suggesting weak androgenicity), it was able to increase the testosterone (5000mcg injection) induced prostatic growth by approximately 20%.[1]

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, found more articles and also went on SNS website where they give a detail ingredient breakdown

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another small update.

Small improvement/decrease in morning fasted blood glucose levels (taken immediately upon waking not taken after dosing).

I had an initial drop of 1-2lbs in bodyweight the first couple weeks despite increased calorie consumption.

Vascularity in my abs and obliques is getting close to all time best levels. Even when I am lean I don't get a ton of vascularity there, but this looks similar to when I use Korean Mistletoe Extract based products at similar body fat levels in the past. Nothing else has made them pop, so kind of cool.

I am breathing better, even if that isn't translating to big improvements in my workouts yet I'll keep a note of any changes going forward.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that others had likely already addressed and covered replying to this, but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. I just hadn't had the chance to get on here over the weekend.

The research that I've seen and the real world feedback on Eucommia Ulmoides suggests that it helps increase natural testosterone levels.

Anabolic XT is a natural anabolic muscle builder with natural testosterone boosting properties.

Would like to hear more from Steve about this when he has time but examine has some good research that suggests it increases steroid signaling. https://examine.com/supplements/eucommia-bark/
Thank you for posting.

Not trying to be rude, but I am pretty unsure what you are reading. There isn't a ton of on human data, but regardless the animal models and limited stuff we do have trends in a positive direction regarding hormones...
Thank you for posting. I was unsure as well when I first saw the initial post. As you said, there is limited human data on it, but the data that there is shows a positive influence on testosterone levels.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's great to hear. Thank you for sharing the feedback and congratulations on your results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 et al, how do we expect the ingredients in AXT and/or just the symplocos in Recomp20 may effect hpta recovery during PCT? I'm thinking of starting one of them by the end of the year but want to get good data of how well my test has recovered by itself without potential effects on lh and fsh from new supps. Also price wise I may just wait to see if there's a holiday sale before I go for 3 bottles of either one.
Anabolic XT is a natural anabolic muscle builder with testosterone boosting properties.

It is a great option for PCT and can be used on cycle, during PCT, or between cycles.

There was actually just some feedback above from someone using it in PCT that their gains are actually increasing during their PCT and while that is the first time I've seen it posted, I've had a couple of other people tell me that in pm's and emails as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another small update.

Small improvement/decrease in morning fasted blood glucose levels (taken immediately upon waking not taken after dosing).

I had an initial drop of 1-2lbs in bodyweight the first couple weeks despite increased calorie consumption.

Vascularity in my abs and obliques is getting close to all time best levels. Even when I am lean I don't get a ton of vascularity there, but this looks similar to when I use Korean Mistletoe Extract based products at similar body fat levels in the past. Nothing else has made them pop, so kind of cool.

I am breathing better, even if that isn't translating to big improvements in my workouts yet I'll keep a note of any changes going forward.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. That is awesome progress and I'm glad that you're enjoying Anabolic XT.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This stuff is powerful. Don’t think I’m coming off anytime soon.
it is .. i noticed im pushing my weights to the max and spending more and more time in gym and coming to work late in the morning lol

need to wake up like 30mins earlier srsly .. loving this stuff too.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve got to admit I’m totally shocked at how well AXT works. I’m stacking it with Optimize T and it’s unreal. I have the same feeling of not wanting to leave the gym and working harder than I have in a long time.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there any need to come off this stuff ever? Lol
Steve messaged me and told me there’s no need to cycle off of it but I think I may run it for about 12 weeks and take MTest or Anabolic Effect then cycle back to AXT. I just don’t want it to lose it effect so that was my thought in cycling it.

Last edited:
cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I’d be willing to try. Just finished 2 bottles of m-test. It was ok. Hopefully there will be a Black Friday sale.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
That's a big price difference! In general there £10-20 cheaper on predator on everything will buy from UNREAL supps from now on

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d be willing to try. Just finished 2 bottles of m-test. It was ok. Hopefully there will be a Black Friday sale.

im sure there will be .. but you are always running into a risk of what will be left lol .. its already cheap to begin with imo

2mtest for $50 is a heck of a deal

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve got to admit I’m totally shocked at how well AXT works. I’m stacking it with Optimize T and it’s unreal. I have the same feeling of not wanting to leave the gym and working harder than I have in a long time.
I'm really glad that you're so happy with it. That's an awesome stack.

I'm loving it that Anabolic XT is helping so many people have the feeling of wanting to work out harder and be more motivated to train.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there any need to come off this stuff ever? Lol
Anabolic XT is not suppressive so it can be ran for as long as you would like to use it for.

My plan had been that when I can start back working out to run it for at least 16 weeks and then if I'm still liking it and the results are getting better towards the end, to keep running it indefinitely.

But honestly, I may go ahead and start it soon. I can't really train yet bc of my accident, but I'm hearing so much about motivation, positive mood, and more - benefits that I feel like I could really use in my life overall, that I may go ahead and start using it soon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve messaged me and told me there’s no need to cycle off of it but I think I may run it for about 12 weeks and take MTest or Anabolic Effect then cycle back to AXT. I just don’t want it to lose it effect so that was my thought in cycling it.
I think that 12 to 16 weeks would be a good run for it, but that as long as you're responding to it at the end, there's no reason to stop unless you just wanted to. You could stack it with Anabolic Effect or overlap it a few weeks into Anabolic Effect if you wanted.