sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If AXT and Recomp20 is a solid stack, For me the question then becomes should I run that stack or just 9 caps of AXT (6 preWO and 3 later in the day)
I think that depends on the individual and there really isn't a wrong answer to that.

I think that some people may like stacking Anabolic XT with Recomp20 as that would give them more total SR10X and Cocoabuterol added in; but that others may like the other benefits of running Anabolic XT at 9 caps per day.

I look forward to hearing your feedback whichever way you go with this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm a few weeks in now:

- libido is up
- hardness is up
- I seem to be leaner
- I seem to be gaining a bit of mass

This may not sound amazing, until you understand what I do: I do BJJ for 1.5hrs 3x per week, and do kettlebells 2 other days per week. I only use one size KB, a 70lb, and haven't changed my workouts. My main issues are lack of sleep and food: I get up at 430 every day, work 6-6, and either operate my small coffee business after (2 nights per week) or go to BJJ. I sleep around 5hrs a night during the week. I eat healthy foods, but not fresh, mostly prepared stuff, sandwiches, frozen meals from Trader Joes, etc.

So my life and workouts are absolutely NOT keyed toward gaining muscle; if I am gaining muscle, Anabolic XT is keeping me from a catabolic state.
Thank you for the feedback. I'm really glad that you're liking Anabolic XT and seeing such great results.

I think that feedback does seem amazing, but definitely even moreso when one factors your lifestyle and training into the equation.

I can definitely relate to that last part - that's why I always say that if something is helping me build muscle or lose fat, it's definitely the product doing something because my routine is definitely not maximized towards it in the last year or two haha.

I look forward to seeing how you continue to like it. A lot of people say that the results keep getting better with time so I hope that will be your experience as well.

jcilla26

Awards
Not that I'm aware of. I've read up on all of these extensively and never saw anything that would lead me to believe that it would be an issue but there isn't a lot of research with most supplements and fertility bc it would be some ethical issues with doing that type of testing if that makes sense.

Personally I wouldn't be concerned but I'm never 100% comfortable with giving anyone a concrete answer dealing with anything related to fertility just bc there are too many unknowns.
Thanks for the response and honesty

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
We've heard that quite a bit on M-Test. I'm just disappointed that so far, no one that I know of has named the babies after me or the product haha ;):ROFLMAO:
I think I may have conceived my 2nd one (boy) on m-test. If anything, ashwaghandha has research on improving sperm parameters, etc

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I may have conceived my 2nd one (boy) on m-test. If anything, ashwaghandha has research on improving sperm parameters, etc
same here my 1st one :)

thank you steve lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
See there - rubbing it in about what I said about no one naming them after me or the product haha ;):ROFLMAO:

On a serious note, I think that PrimaVie also has some research on improved fertility and improved sperm motility as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I plan to give 6 all pre a shot eventually, for research purposes. :)
i did this today all 6 caps about 30mins pre .. gonna do it all week

had a great back session .. either tommorow or thurs will be shoulders which will let me know more .. but i def do think 6caps pre can be beneficial

no eaa/bcaa/carbs during this trial to really tell .. but so far impressed i only its only one workout but def loved it .. still going to do 3 caps in evening to have it saturated all in my system .. but if someone wants to do all 6 pre and be done with it .. i wouldnt call that a bad idea .. i have enough to last me till early dec at 9caps .. will stock up on thanksgiving sale if it keeps going like this for sure

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First thing I noticed is not to take it near bedtime. Gives a boosted feeling and I have trouble falling asleep. I take the 2nd dose around 4pm and sleep like a baby.

I'm cutting right now and the first effect I've noticed is increased vascularity. Very noticable.
I have trouble with quality sleep and I have NOT noticed any increase in difficulty with taking AXT close to bed.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i did this today all 6 caps about 30mins pre .. gonna do it all week

had a great back session .. either tommorow or thurs will be shoulders which will let me know more .. but i def do think 6caps pre can be beneficial

no eaa/bcaa/carbs during this trial to really tell .. but so far impressed i only its only one workout but def loved it .. still going to do 3 caps in evening to have it saturated all in my system .. but if someone wants to do all 6 pre and be done with it .. i wouldnt call that a bad idea .. i have enough to last me till early dec at 9caps .. will stock up on thanksgiving sale if it keeps going like this for sure
Keep us posted man. I’ve thought about taking all 6 preworkout also.

I’m really liking AXT. I’m stacking it with Optimize T right now. I’m a little over three weeks in it.

I want to continue the AXT for a few more months but want to stack it with either MTest or anabolic effect. Any recommendations are welcome.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I’m really liking AXT. I’m stacking it with Optimize T right now. I’m a little over three weeks in it.

I want to continue the AXT for a few more months but want to stack it with either MTest or anabolic effect. Any recommendations are welcome.
I think its hard to go wrong with any combination of Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, M-Test, and Optimize-T.

I think that the stack there would be pretty much my dream cycle run. I use M-Test and Optimize-T as part of my daily supplement regimen and as soon as I can start back working out, I plan to do 16 weeks on Anabolic XT & Anabolic Effect.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think its hard to go wrong with any combination of Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, M-Test, and Optimize-T.

I think that the stack there would be pretty much my dream cycle run. I use M-Test and Optimize-T as part of my daily supplement regimen and as soon as I can start back working out, I plan to do 16 weeks on Anabolic XT & Anabolic Effect.
Well MTest AND Anabolic Effect with AXT it is!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well MTest AND Anabolic Effect with AXT it is!
That will be a fantastic stack. I look forward to hearing your feedback. You thinking 12 or 16 weeks? I'm thinking 16 weeks for me and then playing it by ear as to whether I stop at 16 or just keep going if I'm still responding to it well.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That will be a fantastic stack. I look forward to hearing your feedback. You thinking 12 or 16 weeks? I'm thinking 16 weeks for me and then playing it by ear as to whether I stop at 16 or just keep going if I'm still responding to it well.
I’m thinking 16. I’m going to buy some now and some on the holiday sale in November!

DBee

DBee

Awards
Day 1 of Anabolic XT, will let you know how it goes there are so many SNS products I want to stack with it but Im going to run two bottles alone to see what effect it has before I add more products. I just finished anabolic effect, x-gels, and epi plex and really enjoyed it. The SNS/CEL product line is ridiculously amazing, so many great products/ingredients, so many choices, so many stacking options, at great affordable fair prices.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would make my year when DPS ship to Aus!
I agree, would very much like DPS to ship to Australia.
I wish that more US resellers would ship internationally.

Unfortunately the reason that most do not is that if things are seized in customs, the customers blame them or expect refunds; which most companies wouldn't mind providing if they got the products back but many time they don't, and in those cases the customers expect the retailers to lose money over something that wasn't their fault. (Just explaining for anyone that doesn't know why).

We're glad to ship internationally ourselves as we want people to be able to enjoy the products.

I wish that we had more resellers in the Australian market; it seems like many of the bigger sites there are more interested in carrying the brands with the bigger marketing budgets. I would encourage anyone there that wants to see our products carried to let their preferred retailers know. On our end, we are super easy to work with and love working with new retailers.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
See there - rubbing it in about what I said about no one naming them after me or the product haha ;):ROFLMAO:

On a serious note, I think that PrimaVie also has some research on improved fertility and improved sperm motility as well.
hehe named him Jax - btw that kid is an animal. High energy AF, crashes like a log come 7pm

ReformedNerd

Awards
Can someone chime in on this article I found?
lodhra(Symplocos Racemosa) Side Effects

Imbued with potent bioactive components, this traditional herb exhibits no recorded side effects when used in the correct proportion. It is extremely effective in regulating hormones and treating different gynecological and reproductive issues in women. But care should be taken that men do not take it in excess or for longer duration as due to its testosterone decreasing and progesterone increasing property, it may have an anti-androgen effect and reduce the male sex hormones such as testosterone. It should also not be taken on empty stomach as it chiefly causes abdominal heaviness, constipation and nausea in individuals with gastrointestinal disturbances. Moreover, since there is no reliable information of the effects of lodhra during pregnancy or lactation period, hence it is suggested that pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers should avoid using this humble herb without medical supervision.
Source?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can someone chime in on this article I found?
lodhra(Symplocos Racemosa) Side Effects

Imbued with potent bioactive components, this traditional herb exhibits no recorded side effects when used in the correct proportion. It is extremely effective in regulating hormones and treating different gynecological and reproductive issues in women. But care should be taken that men do not take it in excess or for longer duration as due to its testosterone decreasing and progesterone increasing property, it may have an anti-androgen effect and reduce the male sex hormones such as testosterone. It should also not be taken on empty stomach as it chiefly causes abdominal heaviness, constipation and nausea in individuals with gastrointestinal disturbances. Moreover, since there is no reliable information of the effects of lodhra during pregnancy or lactation period, hence it is suggested that pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers should avoid using this humble herb without medical supervision.
It's just straight BS and I wish it hadn't been posted in this thread because it just gives people the wrong idea about the product and ingredient.

There is so much false information in that article and that excerpt that it makes me wonder if its ignorance on behalf of the author or if they did it intentionally to try to further the premise of their article - which was specifically written to market Lodhra to females.

I remember when we were first asked about offering a Symplocos/Lodhra supplement and in the original thread where we were asked to, I had mentioned that one of the reasons that I never had yet at that time was because there was some misinformation on it and that people often confused that things can work very differently in males and females. I then cited how when USP Labs had Compound20 how they frequently got asked about that and when PES used Symplocos/Lodhra, Cooper and Synapsin both had to explain this over and over and over.

Think about it like this, very simple analogy:

What is Clomid? Not in the HRT or PCT sense, but as a drug, what is it actually prescribed for?
It is a fertility drug that stimulates ovulation in women and has positive effects on female hormone levels.

Now, apply that logic back to what the excerpt is saying.

Does Clomid have any negative effects on testosterone levels? Absolutely not. To the contrary, its is rapidly becoming a very, very popular drug of choice for and with HRT regimens for men that don't want to inject or inject as often.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let anyone following this thread that may be interested to know that:

SNS GlucoVantage XT is now available.

90 Veg Caps/Per Capsule:
100 mg. GlucoVantage Dihydroberberine
250 mg. Cinnamon Extract
5 mg. Bioperine

For a limited time, save 25% off with coupon code: glucovantagext25

GlucoVantage XT - Intro Thread:

GlucoVantage XT (RENDERING) GROUP.png

GlucoVantage XT print (90caps) SUPP FACTS.png

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
It's just straight BS and I wish it hadn't been posted in this thread because it just gives people the wrong idea about the product and ingredient.

There is so much false information in that article and that excerpt that it makes me wonder if its ignorance on behalf of the author or if they did it intentionally to try to further the premise of their article - which was specifically written to market Lodhra to females.

I remember when we were first asked about offering a Symplocos/Lodhra supplement and in the original thread where we were asked to, I had mentioned that one of the reasons that I never had yet at that time was because there was some misinformation on it and that people often confused that things can work very differently in males and females. I then cited how when USP Labs had Compound20 how they frequently got asked about that and when PES used Symplocos/Lodhra, Cooper and Synapsin both had to explain this over and over and over.

Think about it like this, very simple analogy:

What is Clomid? Not in the HRT or PCT sense, but as a drug, what is it actually prescribed for?
It is a fertility drug that stimulates ovulation in women and has positive effects on female hormone levels.

Now, apply that logic back to what the excerpt is saying.

Does Clomid have any negative effects on testosterone levels? Absolutely not. To the contrary, its is rapidly becoming a very, very popular drug of choice for and with HRT regimens for men that don't want to inject or inject as often.
Sorry Steve my intentions was simply for you to throw your scientific theory against this and rule out any misconceptions. I have a bad habit of reviewing each ingredient and its potential health benefits. Because I was looking into taking 9 caps a day 3caps pre workout and I still wanted to take the morning and evening dose and that ingredient being the highest dose, I thought I'll be the internet scientist. I've been on Anabolic XT for a month now and I'm loving this product that I ordered 4 more bottles to add to my 3 I purchased earlier. I've not noticed any negative effects only positives. Pre workout is where it shines for me plus the muscle fullness, strength and now I'm seeing the wellbeing and libido benefits too. Best natural supplement at the moment and believe me I've tried them all.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

So today was only my 2nd day on 6caps pre .. i had emergency come up and had to be there for my parents ..so last 4 days didnt get to lift.

back to workout at 6caps .. loved it again, the focus/motivation getting from this dosage is insane. Finished my shoulder and had a nice pump going .. hit up 2 sets of bi/tris as finisher.. late to work today but when boss sees the gains he shall understand lol

aXT
workout days 6 caps pre - 3 later in evening.
non workout 2caps split morning/evening.
+
1 cap of Api-plex with each dose of anabolic XT

loving it .. motivation, focus, feeling good has been through the roof.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So today was only my 2nd day on 6caps pre .. i had emergency come up and had to be there for my parents ..so last 4 days didnt get to lift.

back to workout at 6caps .. loved it again, the focus/motivation getting from this dosage is insane. Finished my shoulder and had a nice pump going .. hit up 2 sets of bi/tris as finisher.. late to work today but when boss sees the gains he shall understand lol

aXT
+

Thanks for the feedback on this; I'm glad that you're enjoying it.

I hope that everything is okay with your parents.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry Steve my intentions was simply for you to throw your scientific theory against this and rule out any misconceptions. I have a bad habit of reviewing each ingredient and its potential health benefits. Because I was looking into taking 9 caps a day 3caps pre workout and I still wanted to take the morning and evening dose and that ingredient being the highest dose, I thought I'll be the internet scientist. I've been on Anabolic XT for a month now and I'm loving this product that I ordered 4 more bottles to add to my 3 I purchased earlier. I've not noticed any negative effects only positives. Pre workout is where it shines for me plus the muscle fullness, strength and now I'm seeing the wellbeing and libido benefits too. Best natural supplement at the moment and believe me I've tried them all.
I'm not upset with you for mentioning it; it's just frustrating that in today's times people may read one thing like that and blindly believe it and disregard anymore conversation over it.

There's nothing wrong with researching all of the different ingredients in a product. I spend a lot of my life doing research on various things, I would just encourage you to be skeptical of articles like that that are intentionally trying to slant things a certain direction and also of studies that try to do the same.

In this case, the way I read that article is that they're trying to market it to women, and many women will say - hey, wait, how can I take this when men can take it too? - so they throw in things to make the women more comfortable by saying that it would have negative effects on men, and what they're using to imply that is that - oh, because it can do this in women, it must do that in men - which is why I gave the Clomid analogy to show that that isn't true at all.

So, it was that combined with how beat to death that issue has been over the years and that that particular misconception was the reason I gave for being hesitant for doing Symplocos in a product to begin with. A group of us had been discussing it in one of the threads that lead to the creation of Recomp20.

I'm really glad that you're enjoying the product and getting great results with Anabolic XT.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DBee

DBee

Awards
Day 1 of Anabolic XT, will let you know how it goes there are so many SNS products I want to stack with it but Im going to run two bottles alone to see what effect it has before I add more products. I just finished anabolic effect, x-gels, and epi plex and really enjoyed it. The SNS/CEL product line is ridiculously amazing, so many great products/ingredients, so many choices, so many stacking options, at great affordable fair prices.
I tried to wait but... just ordered two bottles of Anacyclus XT to stack with Anabolic XT. I am about a week in and the motivation to exercise is prominent I stay at the gym atleast two hours now I don't want to leave - endurance is up, and I'm more focused and driven.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tried to wait but... just ordered two bottles of Anacyclus XT to stack with Anabolic XT. I am about a week in and the motivation to exercise is prominent I stay at the gym atleast two hours now I don't want to leave - endurance is up, and I'm more focused and driven.
Thank you for sharing - I'm glad to see that you're having such great results already in your first week.

I look forward to hearing your results when stacking it with Anacyclus XT, that's going to be a great stack.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not ready to write full thoughts or anything, but this stuff feels legit. I've dropped my nitrate + citrulline pre-workout while using this and pumps are still pretty sick.

Energy, libido, and well being are up.

One cool thing I find with effective natty anabolics is they help me get a "deeper" connection with movements and in turn I feel this leads to increased muscle activation. This leads me to getting sore in more unusual places and feeling movements a little differently and tends to be a good sign for me that a natty anabolic is actually working vs ones that don't. As far as that translating to actual muscle gains I'll need more time with this to determine that.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not ready to write full thoughts or anything, but this stuff feels legit. I've dropped my nitrate + citrulline pre-workout while using this and pumps are still pretty sick.

Energy, libido, and well being are up.

One cool thing I find with effective natty anabolics is they help me get a "deeper" connection with movements and in turn I feel this leads to increased muscle activation. This leads me to getting sore in more unusual places and feeling movements a little differently and tends to be a good sign for me that a natty anabolic is actually working vs ones that don't. As far as that translating to actual muscle gains I'll need more time with this to determine that.
Thats with AXT solo or stacked?

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm almost a week in. Definitely noticed the mind to muscle connection.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established

aXT
+

I hope your parents are ok.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats with AXT solo or stacked?
Just on some other basic stuff. Eaa + carbs during training, creatine + beta alanine + betaine, and some daily caffeine which have all been in use for quite a while before this. I dropped my pre workout, but I did start Sabroxy XT one cap in the AM around the same time.

panan

Awards
When is the next sale on this product? At the time of the introduction, I had just ordered 10 cans of Optimize T, so the wallet said stop that time.
After reading a lot of reviews, I'm very keen to buy a bunch of jars (like 10) to test myself.

panan

Awards
When can we get this in the UK?
If you look at predator's site you will see what they have set the price at. There is no way I would pay that price. You probably save a penny by ordering directly from SNS even if you have to pay the customs fee.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When is the next sale on this product? At the time of the introduction, I had just ordered 10 cans of Optimize T, so the wallet said stop that time.
After reading a lot of reviews, I'm very keen to buy a bunch of jars (like 10) to test myself.

panan

Awards
I would love to do business with them, but they don't ship overseas. I have also tried with a shipping company, but unfortunately it was not allowed.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
If you look at predator's site you will see what they have set the price at. There is no way I would pay that price. You probably save a penny by ordering directly from SNS even if you have to pay the customs fee.
I ordered a 3 pack Anabolic XT directly from SNS shipped to the UK no custom or tax charges. Delivered by Parcel Force. If you PM Steve I'm sure he'll hook you up with a one-off discount code.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
£91.98 on Predator that's over $100 a bottle. They Should be on Rip Off Britain! And its out of stock

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to do business with them, but they don't ship overseas. I have also tried with a shipping company, but unfortunately it was not allowed.
what realbig said .. even if theres no code and you had success purchasing from SNS site itll be worth it w/ all the crazy shipping charges and hassle you gotta deal with.

message @sns8778 to buy 10 bottles of optimizeT

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I also order directly from SNS to the UK using the "First Class Mail® International (USPS)" option. I've not had to pay customs or taxes across 6 or 7 orders. Unsure if this is built into the shipping option (like for iHerb) or if I've been consistently lucky at the border processing.

With the 25% and 30% holiday sales pricing can work out a lot cheaper than purchasing in the UK, even with shipping. I get the shipments pretty quick - probably 7 to 11 days or so. When the £ to $ was better the price advantage was bigger - but given typical pricing for SNS in the UK, I still tend to order from SNS directly. Currently waiting for the next big sale (Halloween? Black Friday? Thanksgiving?) and hoping a lot of things will be back in stock by then. That's actually one point for purchasing in the UK - sometimes SNS will be OOS, but suppliers in the UK may still have stock (albeit at high prices).

Just me - but I keep each order under about £200 or £220 or so. On other sites (not SNS) I've seen warnings that orders over a certain amount won't include VAT/duties. Unsure if that's also true with the method of shipping used by SNS - but just to be careful, I do multiple orders to go over those amounts.