SNS GlucoVantage XT - Advanced Form of Berberine (Dihydroberberine) - Now Available

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Healthy Blood Sugar Support
Make Your Carbs Work For You, Not Against You!
Advanced Form of Berberine with Up to 5x Better Absorption

100 mg. GlucoVantage® Dihydroberberine
250 mg. Cinnamon Bark Extract
5 mg. Bioperine®

GlucoVantage XT contains Dihydroberberine (DHB), a derivative of berberine that displays 5x better intestinal absorption than berberine without the stomach upset that some experience with traditional berberine products.

Make Your Carbohydrates Work for You, Not Against You!

Improve the Utilization of Food that You Eat to Fuel Your Muscles & Not Be Stored as Fat!

GlucoVantage XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Healthy Glucose Levels
  • Fat Loss & Muscle Building
  • Improved Insulin Sensitivity
  • Healthy Blood Sugar Support
  • Anti-Aging & Longevity Properties
  • Helps Convert Stored Fat to Energy
  • Inhibits Fat Cell (Adipocyte) Growth
  • Improved Nutrient Uptake & Delivery
  • Healthy Cholesterol & Triglyceride Levels
  • Optimize Carbohydrate Tolerance & Utilization
  • A Decrease in Sugar Production & Fat Build-Up in the Liver
  • The Activation of AMPK, Known as the Body’s ‘Master Metabolic Switch’.
  • Advanced Form of Berberine with 5x Better Absorption
  • Can be Used by Men & Women
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
  • Do you want to burn fat/maximize fat loss?
  • Do you love carbs but worry about gaining fat?
  • Do you want to build lean muscle?
  • Do you want improved pumps in the gym?
^^^ If you answered yes to any of the above questions, GlucoVantage XT may be right for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harness the Power of Insulin to Burn Fat or Build Muscle!
Make Your Carbs Work for You, Not Against You!

Versatility:
GlucoVantage XT is versatile and can be used to help build muscle, lose fat, or for increased pumps in the gym while working out.

For Maximum Fat Loss:
Take 1 capsule of GlucoVantage XT 30 minutes prior to your biggest carbohydrate dense meals up to 3x per day. Or on cheat days, take 1 to 2 capsules prior to carbohydrate loaded cheat meals.

For Muscle Building:
Take 1 capsule of GlucoVantage XT 30 minutes prior to your biggest carbohydrate dense meals. You can also take 1 capsule with a post workout carbohydrate tense meal or shake to increase nutrient delivery to your muscles when they need it the most.

To Increase Pumps During Your Workout:
Take with your pre-workout carbohydrate containing meal or shake to increase muscle glycogen levels for increased muscle pumps while working out.

Make Your Carbs Work For You, Not Against You!
Carbohydrates have become viewed as the evil villain in recent times, which is quite a dramatic change from not so long ago when they were praised for their ability to support athletic and exercise performance, recovery, and muscle growth. Now days, carbs are viewed by many as evil because of their contributions to obesity, metabolic syndrome, and diabetes.

However, like most things, the truth lies in the middle – in that Carbohydrates have both helpful and harmful benefits.

GlucoVantage (Dihydroberberine) helps athletes and exercise enthusiasts improve energy production, optimize carbohydrate utilization, and build lean, hard muscle while losing fat or limiting fat gain.

What is Berberine?
Berberine is a popular herb that has been used for centuries as part of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and has been widely researched for a variety of ailments and potential benefits.

Berberine has been shown to support healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range, insulin sensitivity, body composition, and more.

Berberine supports the inhibition of fat cell growth at the molecular level. It is also believed that berberine may improve the function of fat-regulating hormones such as insulin, leptin, and adiponectin.

The Issue with Berberine – Poor Oral Bioavailability:
The issue with Berberine is that it has poor bioavailability and often requires a large dose to be consumed to provide its variety of benefits. Depending on the standardization, the typical dosage of berberine may be up to 1500 mg. per day.

And unfortunately, while this dose may be effect, it may lead to stomach and GI upset in many people.

Enter Dihydroberberine – Up to 5x Better Absorption than Traditional Berberine.

The GlucoVantage® Advantage:
GlucoVantage® was created to help your body respond to carbohydrates and insulin better and to help make your carbs work for you, not against you. Whether this means enjoying your carbs guilt-free, even while on a diet &/or using them more efficiently to help build muscle. GlucoVantage® forces the carbs you eat to be stored as muscle glycogen and used as energy/fuel by the body instead of being stored as fat.

GlucoVantage® is the first commercially available brand of Dihydroberberine (DHB).

Dihydroberberine is a bioactive metabolite of berberine that has an intestinal absorption rate of 5x that of regular berberine.

You can think of GlucoVantage® as a refined version of berberine that provides the same or better effects than regular berberine as a much smaller dose and avoiding the GI upset that some experience with regular berberine.

In addition to being up to 5x more bioavailable, GlucoVantage® also lasts up to twice as long as regular berberine (approximately 8 hours vs. 4 hours).

Additional Ingredients:

Cinnamon Bark Extract:
We’ve discussed Dihydroberberine at length in this write up, so what about Cinnamon?

Studies suggest that Cinnamon supports healthy blood sugar levels by lowering insulin resistance.

GlucoVantage XT combines the power of Dihydroberberine (GlucoVantage®) with cinnamon to form a potent combination that supports healthy blood sugar levels, improved insulin sensitivity, enhanced body-composition, reduced inflammation, and much more.

Bioperine®:
Bioperine® is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (Black Pepper) containing 95% piperine. Piperine has been shown to enhance the oral bioavailability of many supplements.

Stacking & Synergy:
SNS GlucoVantage XT can be stacked with Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, MitoBurn® XT, Thermagize XT, TTa-500, Reduce XT, or a wide variety of other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GlucoVantage XT (RENDERING) FRONT.png

GlucoVantage XT print (90caps) SUPP FACTS.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For a limited time, save 25% off with coupon code: glucovantagext25.

GlucoVantage XT is already available at some retailers including DPS and is available to ship to others as they place orders.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How does this form of berberine compare mg vs mg.

Like, regular berberine I usually use about 1500mg per day, 500x3

What would be a dose to replace this

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

berberine is great but i believe most users who complains about gastrointestinal distress issues and has a really bad bioavailablity rate.

where as di-berb studies on users reported opposite .. i believe the ranges where 100-200mg of it .. compared to 1500mg of berberine

di-berb also shown to be superior and better for your glucose & insulin levels as well compare to other.

( I am just going based off the research articles on pubmed )

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice. I really like glycophase would this be a replacement or something to add to it?

More less if it brings my blood sugar down as good as glycophase xt there would be no reason to take both. Correct?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice. I really like glycophase would this be a replacement or something to add to it?

More less if it brings my blood sugar down as good as glycophase xt there would be no reason to take both. Correct?
SNS can go in more depth .. my thoughts on this ..

I def can see it being stacked . no overlapping of ingridents different extract of berberine .. in glycophase i believe its HCL.

As for why do it .. hmhh thats tough, if one is working for u, its always a question why should i switch or add something.

Would be for you to try .. maybe having both and doing half a dose of each bottle .. not only saves u $ and maybe get better results for health.

I know when people think of glycophase most will just think about the healthy glucose/insulin .. but the product does a great job at offering fatloss/pumps all in one.

if you dont like fat burners ( like me ) this might be the stack where you reap the fat loss/muslce building / along with benfits of healthy metabolism & sugar

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a limited time, save 25% off with coupon code: glucovantagext25.

GlucoVantage XT is already available at some retailers including DPS and is available to ship to others as they place orders.
Already ordered one from DPS …I was afraid they posted it on accident so I grabbed it before it was taken down

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Already ordered one from DPS …I was afraid they posted it on accident so I grabbed it before it was taken down
haha i always check their site first so i can throw in some amino/protein with the order.

NattyJuicer

Awards
I think glycophase is more of a nutrition delivery for muscle plus The glucose benefits .
Glycophase more of helping building muscles by nutrition shuttling to the muscle.
I hope I make sense

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is pretty cool. I don't have GI issues with high doses of berberine, but I can vouch from personal experience that small doses of this are equivalent to higher berberine doses in regards to lowering blood sugar. I'd have to look back at some past stuff, but 100mg seemed as effective as at least 500mg for me when I used some in the past.

I also feel like it is hard to find trustworthy straight berberine products from trusted brands so a product at this price is a very nice option.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve could you also compare this to Glycophase? Looks great though
I would like to know this also ??
I have a very busy day today so please bear with me and tonight or tomorrow I'll try to type out a much better worded reply to this. That is what the other spot marked 'reserved' above is for, I just hadn't had a chance to refine what I've written on it in a way that would be easily understandable yet.

Here is a reply that I replied earlier in another thread; I hope this works for now:

You could stack them if you wanted to.

I'll try to write something more detailed at some point but here's a quick overview on them:
  • GlucoVantage XT is NOT meant to replace GlycoPhase at all.
  • GlucoVantage is a branded ingredient by NNB Ingredients (same company that makes MitoBurn) and is a version of Berberine that has superior absorption to many traditional berberine supplements.
  • ^^^ That is especially important to the people that experience stomach discomfort with regular Berberine; not everyone does, but some people do.
  • Important Note: We are already very specific with the type of Berberine that we use in GlycoPhase and that's why you rarely, if ever, hear of anyone experiencing any stomach issues with GlycoPhase.
  • The case of having both GlycoPhase and GlucoVantage XT is one that I was worried would become confusing for people and I had hoped to avoid that but knew it was inevitable, but is an example of how as a company we sometimes need to offer things to separate customer bases:
    • GlucoVantage is a popular ingredient that we have gotten asked for quite a bit.
    • NNB Nutrition really promotes GlucoVantage and we wanted to be able to offer it to their and our customers.
    • GlycoPhase is the ultimate GDA in my opinion and GlucoVantage can be stacked with it if desired.
    • GlucoVantage XT has some GDA properties (different people have different definitions of this) such as improved insulin sensitivity but is also good for blood sugar control in general.
    • ^^^ So while GlycoPhase is more intended to help harness the power of insulin to help you build muscle, lose fat, enhance body-composition, etc., GlucoVantage can be stacked with it or may be a better option for someone who for example is on lower carbs to begin with and just looking for better blood sugar control or just fat loss.
I hope that all makes sense. I don't have a lot of time today to be on here so I just wanted to type a quick reply.

I wanted to clarify one more thing that I think a lot of people now days get confused on:
  • The terminology for GDA's has become different than what it used to be - as in what many people consider a GDA to be.
  • What many companies now days call a GDA is really more of a glorified blood sugar control product.
  • With the popularity of keto and more consumer interest on regulating blood sugar for overall health benefits, I do understand why companies make those types of products but I wish they hadn't called them GDA's; they did so to capitalize off the popularity of the term GDA, but the original intended benefit of a GDA was different than that of a blood sugar control product.
  • A blood sugar control product may or may not have much in the way of GDA benefits (GlucoVantage XT does, some do not) but they are useful for helping regulate blood sugar levels, improve insulin sensitivity, etc. They are versatile and can be used by people regardless of how high their carbohydrate consumption is.
  • A GDA, as they were originally intended to be, is/was meant to help harness the powerful anabolic effect of insulin to help maximize insulin sensitivity, shuttle nutrients to muscles, have anabolic properties, and to help you more efficiently gain lean muscle, strength, and improve body composition.
  • Basically, in bodybuilding circles, testosterone is of course the main go to for lean muscle and strength gains. Therefore on a supplement level, there are natural testosterone boosters. Then, as many know, a lot of bodybuilders use insulin to help gain strength and size while losing or minimizing fat storage. Therefore, on a supplement level, GDA's were intended to be the supplement version of that type benefit.
I plan on doing an article on all of this when I have the time because I know that it can be confusing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
berberine is great but i believe most users who complains about gastrointestinal distress issues and has a really bad bioavailablity rate.

where as di-berb studies on users reported opposite .. i believe the ranges where 100-200mg of it .. compared to 1500mg of berberine

di-berb also shown to be superior and better for your glucose & insulin levels as well compare to other.

( I am just going based off the research articles on pubmed )
You sure about that? 100=1500
SNS can go in more depth .. my thoughts on this ..

I def can see it being stacked . no overlapping of ingridents different extract of berberine .. in glycophase i believe its HCL.

As for why do it .. hmhh thats tough, if one is working for u, its always a question why should i switch or add something.

Would be for you to try .. maybe having both and doing half a dose of each bottle .. not only saves u $ and maybe get better results for health.

I know when people think of glycophase most will just think about the healthy glucose/insulin .. but the product does a great job at offering fatloss/pumps all in one.

if you dont like fat burners ( like me ) this might be the stack where you reap the fat loss/muslce building / along with benfits of healthy metabolism & sugar
If 100-200mg of this stuff is equal to 1500mg of regular berberine then I don't think you wanna stack it with anything. At 3 caps a day it's going to do far more then anything on the market if that mg conversion is right.

I'm thinking about grabbing some and using a glucose monitor to see the difference between this stuff, regular berberine, and metformin.

I know most guys like to use a gda when they cut but I like to leverage it on a bulk to keep insulin sensitivity good .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

On paper the comparison would be 100 mg. GlucoVantage to 500 mg. Berberine; so it would be 300 mg. to 1500 mg.

In reality, based on real world feedback it seems like most people would compare 200 mg. GlucoVantage to 1500 mg. regular Berberine.

So in your case, it would be 2 to 3 capsules per day. I'd start with 2 capsules the first day or two and then you could go to 3 if you'd like.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On paper the comparison would be 100 mg. GlucoVantage to 500 mg. Berberine; so it would be 300 mg. to 1500 mg.

In reality, based on real world feedback it seems like most people would compare 200 mg. GlucoVantage to 1500 mg. regular Berberine.

So in your case, it would be 2 to 3 capsules per day. I'd start with 2 capsules the first day or two and then you could go to 3 if you'd like.
Cool, that makes more sense. I was trying to think if one of these capsules was equivalent to 1,500 mg I don't even know if I'd be able to use it lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You sure about that? 100=1500
If 100-200mg of this stuff is equal to 1500mg of regular berberine then I don't think you wanna stack it with anything. At 3 caps a day it's going to do far more then anything on the market if that mg conversion is right.

I'm thinking about grabbing some and using a glucose monitor to see the difference between this stuff, regular berberine, and metformin.

I know most guys like to use a gda when they cut but I like to leverage it on a bulk to keep insulin sensitivity good .
I hadn't read his reply when I just typed mine to you, but what I think that he may have meant was that some people do compare 200 mg. to the feeling of 1500 mg. regular berberine; but technically from a data standpoint it would be 300 mg. equaling the 1500 mg. The variable being also that GlucoVantage is said to stay in the system and work for a longer period of time which is why the real world feedback part may reflect people feeling like 200 mg. is equivalent to 300 mg.

I hope that part makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

It is definitely not a replacement for GlycoPhase.

Some people will likely want to stack them, but that's based on personal response and preference.

I replied with a some notes breaking down the differences in an above post and plan on doing a very detailed post as soon as I have time to go into more details.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is pretty cool. I don't have GI issues with high doses of berberine, but I can vouch from personal experience that small doses of this are equivalent to higher berberine doses in regards to lowering blood sugar. I'd have to look back at some past stuff, but 100mg seemed as effective as at least 500mg for me when I used some in the past.

I also feel like it is hard to find trustworthy straight berberine products from trusted brands so a product at this price is a very nice option.
Thanks, that is a big reason that we did this product. We're getting asked if it's a replacement for GlycoPhase, but its not meant to compete with GlycoPhase at all. It's meant to be a top quality, cost effective, reliable option for people that want to use straight berberine &/or people that regular berberine bothers their stomachs.

I was worried that offering this in addition to GlycoPhase would confuse people and that definitely wasn't the intention; it's that basically we're trying to offer two different types of products for a different customer base.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently using Glycophase and have used it in the past with BG readings.

I'm probably going to grab a bottle of Glucovantage and run them together.

Thanks @sns8778

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks @sns8778
I look very forward to hearing your results on stacking them.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've definitely stacked straight Berberine with Glycophase in the past, so can see this being a reasonable combo. Glycophase goes well beyond just the benefits of Berberine imo and is very comprehensive and Glucovantage XT should be a solid product for those looking for Berberine specific benefits while not having issues with any Gi problems.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks @sns8778
drop some feedback bro .. maybe can read better stock market charts then me with glucovantage lol

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It's about 5X stronger (per mg) and its duration of action is 8 hours vs. about 5 hours. It also lacks the potential gastrointestinal distress berberine can cause in some people.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's about 5X stronger (per mg) and its duration of action is 8 hours vs. about 5 hours. It also lacks the potential gastrointestinal distress berberine can cause in some people.
So from what I remember, I thought berberine breaks down into the dihydro form which causes most of the effects. If regular berberine has to break down, why does taking the dihydro form last so much longer?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So from what I remember, I thought berberine breaks down into the dihydro form which causes most of the effects. If regular berberine has to break down, why does taking the dihydro form last so much longer?
Good question. I haven't really looked into why it lasts so much longer (which is odd, being that they ultimately end up as the same substance in the bloodstream).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The duration of time data is from is directly from NNB and their studies on GlucoVantage.

They're usually very spot on with their science, but I haven't looked into their methodology of determining that though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
this is awesome, my wallet would appreciate it if you'd stop coming out with new products every week though
Ha. We have a long ways to go before we're done though ;):ROFLMAO:

K21

Awards
What about possible dna damage from berberine would that be a concern,

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about possible dna damage from berberine would that be a concern,
No, I think the whole Berberine/DNA damage thing is way overblown and an example of how people can find a study saying almost anything if they try hard enough and if something is researched enough.

Berberine has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and in dietary supplements and offers so many benefits, plus it has tons of studies showing safety and efficacy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve never even heard about this. Anyone have a link?
It'll come up in Google but I'd rather not post links in the thread, so as to keep it moreso on subject.

But basically its one of those things where you can have 99 studies showing safety and efficacy on something and then one study showing some possible side effect and people make a big deal of it. Basically, some people consider Berberine to be like a natural version of Metformin, and while Metformin is increasingly becoming one of the most popular anti-aging/longevity drugs on the planet, there are some studies showing that it may induce DNA damage while there are others showing that it may help protect against it.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It'll come up in Google but I'd rather not post links in the thread, so as to keep it moreso on subject.

But basically its one of those things where you can have 99 studies showing safety and efficacy on something and then one study showing some possible side effect and people make a big deal of it. Basically, some people consider Berberine to be like a natural version of Metformin, and while Metformin is increasingly becoming one of the most popular anti-aging/longevity drugs on the planet, there are some studies showing that it may induce DNA damage while there are others showing that it may help protect against it.
Ah right. No worries. I was just curious about the context in which you might see this.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

From what I had seen the studies seemed like it was more of a stretch to be concerned. One of those cases where people don't really read the whole study (or know how to understand it) and then even go against the words of the authors in the study and picking out a few lines that sound scary in isolation.

I am always down for more info and for researchers to continue to dissect these things, but as with most things human processes are messy and trying to tease out good/bad in a binary fashion isn't the best approach imo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From what I had seen the studies seemed like it was more of a stretch to be concerned. One of those cases where people don't really read the whole study (or know how to understand it) and then even go against the words of the authors in the study and picking out a few lines that sound scary in isolation.

I am always down for more info and for researchers to continue to dissect these things, but as with most things human processes are messy and trying to tease out good/bad in a binary fashion isn't the best approach imo.
I agree completely. I think it was one of those things where like you said - people either didn't read it or didn't understand it and really misunderstood or completely stretched the truth &/or used a 'scary' line out of context to get clicks and views. And then it unfortunately lead to legitimate misunderstanding with average consumers that just want to understand what they're taking.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got my order and they didn’t put my GlucoVantage in god damn box.
what do u mean ? how did they sendit out ? just a SNS bottle w/ delivery sticker on it ?

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Well been on
recomp20
Reducext
Elite curcumin
And cissus xt

for a few days now and now I’ll be adding
Thermo scortch
glucovantage xt

ordered yesterday

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do u mean ? how did they sendit out ? just a SNS bottle w/ delivery sticker on it ?
Ordered something else as well but they didn’t put the bottle of gluco in box. DPS is usually good but somebody screwed up.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered something else as well but they didn’t put the bottle of gluco in box. DPS is usually good but somebody screwed up.
ahh i see .. lmk what they say .. hopefully just forgot and not putting it on a sale before they inventoried it and made it available.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just got my order and they didn’t put my GlucoVantage in box.
ahh i see .. lmk what they say .. hopefully just forgot and not putting it on a sale before they inventoried it and made it available.
I'm sorry that that happened to you. I'm sure that they will make it right.

I want to specify for the purposes of this thread that it was not us (SNS) that left something out of your box.

I also want to say that no matter how hard that anyone tries, ourselves included, sometimes mistakes happen and things get omitted from packages; it can happen with any retailer, and probably happens a lot less with DPS than with most.

In regards to the last quote above, DPS did not list GlucoVantage XT for sale before they had it; it was a simple accident.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well been on
recomp20
Reducext
Elite curcumin
And cissus xt

for a few days now and now I’ll be adding
Thermo scortch
glucovantage xt

ordered yesterday
I look forward to hearing your results. That should be an awesome stack.