SNS Anabolic XT - Hardcore Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Could anything in this raise estrogen? Guessing it would be very minimal if so?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Possibly, but it would be minimal. I’ve heard ginseng can have some estrogenic effects, but Steve has said that this should be minimal or absent with the extract here. The main issue that I could see is that there is potential for increased testosterone levels, without anything specific to controlling estrogen, so it may run a little higher. The other minor thing is the eucommia extract can increase steroid signaling which should apply to both testosterone and estrogen. I don’t think there would be much issue for most people, but if you’re worried, keep an eye on it. Maybe grab inhibit E or even the new Cloma Plex, those should be able to keep it well under control.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to acknowledge your question but Jeremyk1 gave a really good answer above.

Nothing in Anabolic XT will directly raise estrogen levels. I would expect no increase in estrogen levels and even if you're very estrogen sensitive, I would expect it to be minimal if any; and even then, it wouldn't be directly related to the ingredients themselves, it would be that if you're estrogen sensitive any time you increase testosterone you take the chance of estrogen increasing as well.

Possibly, but it would be minimal. I’ve heard ginseng can have some estrogenic effects, but Steve has said that this should be minimal or absent with the extract here. The main issue that I could see is that there is potential for increased testosterone levels, without anything specific to controlling estrogen, so it may run a little higher. The other minor thing is the eucommia extract can increase steroid signaling which should apply to both testosterone and estrogen. I don’t think there would be much issue for most people, but if you’re worried, keep an eye on it. Maybe grab inhibit E or even the new Cloma Plex, those should be able to keep it well under control.
Good post and thank you for answering.

There would not be any estrogenic issues from the type of Ginseng used in Anabolic XT.

I think that the estrogenic effects of ginseng are exaggerated to begin with. Ginseng has been used for libido boosting for thousands of years and I remember a time it was commonly used in natural test boosters bc of the libido boosting properties. And yet one never heard of any estrogen related side effects or properties until the last few years. I think that it is likely one of those things that on paper may be possible but doesn't translate into reality. It's also super important to note that from what I've read that that would apply to specific ginsenosides.

And yes, if someone is especially worried, they could use Inhibit-E which is a great anti-estrogen product that also has testosterone boosting properties and/or Cloma-Plex instead of Anabolic XT - as Cloma-Plex and Anabolic XT share some similarities in ingredients but Cloma-Plex has anti-estrogen components included in the product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can we stack Cloma-Plex with Anabolic XT or is that an overkill?
I think that they would be a great stack.

Here is a breakdown of what the daily dosages would be of the ingredients that they have in common:
  • SR10X - 3,000 mg. - which is fine (1,500 mg. from each)
  • Spilanthes (SA3X) - 1,000 mg. - which is fine (500 mg. from each)
  • Ginseng (G70X) - 900 mg. (500 mg. from Anabolic XT + 400 mg. from Cloma-Plex)
  • Cistanche (C30X) - 650 mg. (350 mg. from Anabolic XT + 300 mg. from Cloma-Plex)
  • Bioperine - 20 mg. per day - which is fine
Here is a breakdown of the ingredients that they have that they do not have in common:
  • Anabolic XT:
    • Eucommia Ulmoides - 900 mg.
    • Ecklonia Cava - 600 mg.
    • Black Ginger - 100 mg.
    • AstraGin - 25 mg.
  • Cloma-Plex:
    • E. Cottonii - 1,200 mg.
    • Ellagic Acid - 600 mg.
    • Apigenin (ApiPure) - 50 mg.
Out of the above, the only two ingredients I could see being a point of question as to the combined dosages between the two would be Cistanche (C30X) and Ginseng (G70X). That dosage of G70X would be strong, but in a good way and I don't see that being a problem. That dosage of Cistanche is is a very potent dose, but I don't see that being problematic imo.

I had thought about trying this combo myself as soon as I can get back to even doing light workouts again.

I think that libido would be absolutely insane on this stack so likely the biggest potential 'problem' may be a ticked off partner bc of that haha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can we stack Cloma-Plex with Anabolic XT or is that an overkill?
^ as steve broke it down up above .. i think it will be nice.

theres few people who are upping the Axt to 9-12 caps and loving the results ..so those over lapping i think would work well.

I do 9 caps on workout days ..so above the recommend and really enjoy it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^ as steve broke it down up above .. i think it will be nice.

theres few people who are upping the Axt to 9-12 caps and loving the results ..so those over lapping i think would work well.

I do 9 caps on workout days ..so above the recommend and really enjoy it
Referencing (jokingly) our ongoing conversation about me still waiting for someone to name a kid after me that results from any of the libido enhancing products that we make, the first person to stack these that gets someone pregnant and names theirs kids after me or Clomabolic or something like that gets a free 3 month supply of the stack haha :ROFLMAO:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think that they would be a great stack.

Here is a breakdown of what the daily dosages would be of the ingredients that they have in common:
  • SR10X - 3,000 mg. - which is fine (1,500 mg. from each)
  • Spilanthes (SA3X) - 1,000 mg. - which is fine (500 mg. from each)
  • Ginseng (G70X) - 900 mg. (500 mg. from Anabolic XT + 400 mg. from Cloma-Plex)
  • Cistanche (C30X) - 650 mg. (350 mg. from Anabolic XT + 300 mg. from Cloma-Plex)
  • Bioperine - 20 mg. per day - which is fine
Here is a breakdown of the ingredients that they have that they do not have in common:
  • Anabolic XT:
    • Eucommia Ulmoides - 900 mg.
    • Ecklonia Cava - 600 mg.
    • Black Ginger - 100 mg.
    • AstraGin - 25 mg.
  • Cloma-Plex:
    • E. Cottonii - 1,200 mg.
    • Ellagic Acid - 600 mg.
    • Apigenin (ApiPure) - 50 mg.
Out of the above, the only two ingredients I could see being a point of question as to the combined dosages between the two would be Cistanche (C30X) and Ginseng (G70X). That dosage of G70X would be strong, but in a good way and I don't see that being a problem. That dosage of Cistanche is is a very potent dose, but I don't see that being problematic imo.

I had thought about trying this combo myself as soon as I can get back to even doing light workouts again.

I think that libido would be absolutely insane on this stack so likely the biggest potential 'problem' may be a ticked off partner bc of that haha.

My libido has been lacking, I may need to try this.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Referencing (jokingly) our ongoing conversation about me still waiting for someone to name a kid after me that results from any of the libido enhancing products that we make, the first person to stack these that gets someone pregnant and names theirs kids after me or Clomabolic or something like that gets a free 3 month supply of the stack haha :ROFLMAO:
I’m only taking Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT. So if it happens now, I guess I’ll have to pitch Anna Bolic. I’m sure she’ll be okay with that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m only taking Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT. So if it happens now, I guess I’ll have to pitch Anna Bolic. I’m sure she’ll be okay with that.
I like that name !!

MeganWayt

MeganWayt

Awards
Help please, can it somehow influence the normal flow of the menstrual cycle? I am a student still learning about the influence of muscle builders and https://edubirdie.com/nursing-papers-for-sale is the only source I trust. However, I decided to check other people's reviews in addition to these nursing papers for sale. I know professional help from writing experts is reliable, but your opinions are welcome.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That sounds like a great name. I'm sure she would be okay with that; I can't imagine why she would possibly have an problem with that haha :ROFLMAO:

I like that name !!
Me too. Great name haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another account with a stock photo. Damn it….I wish admin would delete them
The admin is glad to delete spam posts and fake accounts, but relies on people to report them, so just anytime you see anything that you think is fake or someone trolling or breaking forum rules, click the report button at the bottom left of the post.

I think a lot of people make the mistake of thinking that the Admin checks or reads thru every thread and that's not the case; but he's glad to clean things up and take care of things that he knows about.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Help please, can it somehow influence the normal flow of the menstrual cycle?
Hi, I know that some people above think that this may not be a legitimate question and that your account may be a fake or troll account. I never like to make assumptions and try to help anyone who asks questions, and as part of that, I'll explain that the reason that some of them do think your profile may be fake is that in the last 3 months this forum has experienced a ton of fake user accounts and troll accounts. I just wanted to explain that in the event that you are a real account and new here and just genuinely asking a question, I didn't want you to be discouraged by the response.

I was going to put together a very detailed reply for you and I'm in the process of putting it together, but I decided that it may be best to discuss the detailed part of this privately so as not to confuse anyone else reading the thread since any in depth discussion would be talking about a subject matter not being discussed in the thread. But I'm very glad to discuss it in detail with you via pm's if you would like. Since its your first post, if you aren't familiar with how to do a private message, click on the image above my screen name and it will take you to a different page and click start conversation. You can just pm me and say hi and let me know any specific questions you have and I'm glad to help you in any way that I can.

The female menstrual cycle is very complex and a big factor sometimes on what will or will not affect it can have to do with whether or not the female has any menstrual issues to begin with and whether she has PCOS.

To give just a simple answer in general though - women can use Anabolic XT. In females without PCOS, I would not expect it to have much if any affect on menstrual cycles and on females with PCOS, any effect that it has on menstrual cycles I would expect it to be a positive one.

Last edited:
Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a few posters mention that they are taking all 6 caps pre workout. Which is the more optimal route, 3am/3pm or all 6 preworkout?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've seen a few posters mention that they are taking all 6 caps pre workout. Which is the more optimal route, 3am/3pm or all 6 preworkout?

im one of those user .. someone here mentioned it and i had to try it.

I do love it at 6caps pre ( more zone in focus, better recovery in sets ( no intra drink .. just water ).

I would try both ways.. i started 3/3 and then 2 weeks into moved to 6caps pre workout days.

I honestly dont think you can go wrong either way .. if you take preworkout/pump products it will be hard for you to tell maybe 6caps as to what it does .. but im def more focused on my workouts.

MeganWayt

MeganWayt

Awards
Err, thanks for the replies on my question about the influence on menstrual flow, in regards to other posts about my avatar - what's your problem people??

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t tried split dosing, but doing the full dose preworkout definitely works.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha yes .. i have a crush on this slim chick w/ pony tail .. one day when i have enough blood flow through penile will make a move ..always think about it lol

if we have a kid together ..ill name it steve no matter the gender lol
They/Them/It/Us/We will appreciate that!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When will this be in stock?
We are hoping to have it back in stock within the next couple of weeks.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to give exact ETA's on products being back in stock.

I'm hoping it will be back in stock by Black Friday. If it isn't, we'll still do a sale on it to match Black Friday discounts when it arrives back in.

For people wanting to start now, check out CEL Cloma-Plex because it does share many common ingredients but is also unique all unto itself; it's basically like some of the ingredients from Anabolic XT but with anti-e ingredients added into it as well.

Cloma-Plex:

Cloma-Plex - Intro Thread:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that is likely going to vary by the person; some people may like them all pre-workout better and some people may like 3 and 3 better, but the main thing is to make sure to take them daily for best results.

Just wanted to clarify because as its become popular to take them pre-workout, I've had a few pm's from people asking if they should take them on non-workout days and the answer is absolutely, yes.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanted to acknowledge your question but Jeremyk1 gave a really good answer above.

Nothing in Anabolic XT will directly raise estrogen levels. I would expect no increase in estrogen levels and even if you're very estrogen sensitive, I would expect it to be minimal if any; and even then, it wouldn't be directly related to the ingredients themselves, it would be that if you're estrogen sensitive any time you increase testosterone you take the chance of estrogen increasing as well.

Good post and thank you for answering.

There would not be any estrogenic issues from the type of Ginseng used in Anabolic XT.

I think that the estrogenic effects of ginseng are exaggerated to begin with. Ginseng has been used for libido boosting for thousands of years and I remember a time it was commonly used in natural test boosters bc of the libido boosting properties. And yet one never heard of any estrogen related side effects or properties until the last few years. I think that it is likely one of those things that on paper may be possible but doesn't translate into reality. It's also super important to note that from what I've read that that would apply to specific ginsenosides.

And yes, if someone is especially worried, they could use Inhibit-E which is a great anti-estrogen product that also has testosterone boosting properties and/or Cloma-Plex instead of Anabolic XT - as Cloma-Plex and Anabolic XT share some similarities in ingredients but Cloma-Plex has anti-estrogen components included in the product.
Regarding the ginseng and estrogen discussion: IF IF IF it CAN act like an estrogen does any of the research even determine what receptor ErA or ErB it binds to? Is it an agonist or antagonist at the E receptor? IF IF IF it does bind it may be so weak as to have an antagonist net negative effect on overall estrogen like effects within a male. Maybe the type of ginseng that is "estrogenic" (which is NOT THE KIND IN AXT) happens to strongly bind to ErB delivering a positive anabolic effect?

Credit to Carl Lanore of Super Human Radio and the term "baby-talk." Too many people look at everything these days with baby talk: this is good, this is bad...........is how a baby describes things. Even IF IF IF ginseng has "estrogenic effects" it may be a positive as these types of things are nuanced and depend on many things.

TLDR: I have gyno, I have had it since age 14-15. Anabolic XT at up to 9 caps a day has had ZERO EFFECT on it, zilch, nadda..............NOT A VALID CONCERN.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Err, thanks for the replies on my question about the influence on menstrual flow, in regards to other posts about my avatar - what's your problem people??
I sent you a pm Friday and will be glad to answer and help with any questions related to menstrual flow.

I wasn't sure if you were wanting just a general answer or a more in depth discussion, and sometimes with menstrual flow, there can be a variety of factors that can influence it and I wanted to be respectful of your privacy, so I thought sending you a private message may be more appropriate.

I can't speak for anyone else, and I didn't make any comments or even think anything of your avatar, but I think in general that for the last few months there have been so many fake troll accounts here on AM that some people assume that most new accounts are trolling now. I always try to acknowledge and be nice to everyone and not make that assumption, but I've had a few times where it would turn out that I was typing in depth replies to people I was trying to give the benefit of doubt to and then find out that they were just trolling and trying to get reactions from people.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m glad I ordered from StrongSupplements a week ago when they had it in stock! I’m almost done with my second bottle and it’s been awesome!
Appreciate the support of our store and a great brand. Thanks brother

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 can we expect an early Black Friday deal for this. Looking to do a 4 month cycle combined with Anabolic Effect and see how big/lean I can get

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 can we expect an early Black Friday deal for this. Looking to do a 4 month cycle combined with Anabolic Effect and see how big/lean I can get
We are hoping to have it back in by Black Friday but I'm not sure if we will. If we don't, we will still do a sale on it as soon as we do get it back in honoring the Black Friday sale discounts.

I think he said it’ll most likely restock after Black Friday, but it should get its own sale when it restocks.
Thank you for replying. I really do appreciate it. I try to keep up on here but sometimes do miss days at a time, so I do appreciate it and it's very helpful.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lately there’s been several people make new accounts and the avatars they’re using are stick photos of women. Smells like scamming….do you see where I’m coming from?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction Black Friday Sales are now live.

Coupon code: blackfriday30

Anabolic XT may be back in stock by the end of the Black Friday Sale but we're not for sure yet. If it is not, we will do a coupon code especially for it for those that wanted to get it during the Black Friday Sales but couldn't.

In the meantime, check out the wide variety of products that the brands have to offer:

SNS-BlackFriday-2022-500x500.png

CEL-BlackFriday-2022-500x500.png

MA-BlackFriday-500x500.png

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess it's time to do an inventory and put an order together.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Will Recomp20 or Mitoburn XT be coming back in stock in time for the sale?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will Recomp20 or Mitoburn XT be coming back in stock in time for the sale?
Both Anabolic XT and Recomp20 are in the production lineup and are priorities and being pushed as quickly as possible, but I doubt that they will be back in stock during the sale. If not, we do plan to do back in stock sales on them so that people that wanted to get them during the sale can.

MitoBurn XT - its a possibility that we will have that back in stock at some point during the sale but I'm not 100% sure.

I always encourage people not to wait on certain things to be back in before placing an order bc then it may be that something else that they want may be out of stock by that time.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy Thanksgiving all. Any updates on possible re-stock?

Looking to pick up a nice 4 months cycle :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Happy Thanksgiving all. Any updates on possible re-stock?

Looking to pick up a nice 4 months cycle :)
Happy Thanksgiving.

Anabolic XT is our #1 priority and is in the production lineup and being pushed but there were some things already ahead of it in process and I doubt its going to be back in stock by the time the Black Friday sale ends but hopefully soon after. When it does, we'll do a sale on it for anyone that wanted to get it during the Black Friday sales and wasn't able to.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Always looking out for your customers!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving.

Anabolic XT is our #1 priority and is in the production lineup and being pushed but there were some things already ahead of it in process and I doubt its going to be back in stock by the time the Black Friday sale ends but hopefully soon after. When it does, we'll do a sale on it for anyone that wanted to get it during the Black Friday sales and wasn't able to.
Any update on anabolic XT stock?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any update on anabolic XT stock?
I don't have any additional information since the post you quoted bc its been a holiday weekend and almost every cm in the industry has been closed since Wednesday. I'll probably have more of an update middle to end of this week.

We're doing everything we can to get it back in stock as soon as possible, hopefully within the next couple of weeks.

We already have another PO in for another batch behind the next one so that we can increase inventory levels on it.

ToDie4Test

Awards
I don't have any additional information since the post you quoted bc its been a holiday weekend and almost every cm in the industry has been closed since Wednesday. I'll probably have more of an update middle to end of this week.

We're doing everything we can to get it back in stock as soon as possible, hopefully within the next couple of weeks.

We already have another PO in for another batch behind the next one so that we can increase inventory levels on it.
How about Recomp20?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about Recomp20?
Same situation. It's a priority and in the immediate production lineup and we're hoping to have it back in stock within the next couple of weeks. Same also on that we're increasing inventory levels accordingly to try to avoid future OOS's.