SNS Anabolic XT & DHT levels

Bob1983

Awards
Hi all,

Currently taking Recomp20 & invictus & thinking about adding in Anabolic XT in a few weeks once my Invictus is finished.

I know there shouldn't be any effect on estrogen levels but could there be any potential increase in DHT levels with Anabolic XT?

Thanks

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Hi all,

Currently taking Recomp20 & invictus & thinking about adding in Anabolic XT in a few weeks once my Invictus is finished.

I know there shouldn't be any effect on estrogen levels but could there be any potential increase in DHT levels with Anabolic XT?

Thanks
There are multiple androgen receptor amplifiers/booster/helpers that take existing testosterone/HGH/IGF-1 for example and utilize more of it at the androgen or respective receptors. Beyond utilizing the bodies own endogenous hormones more efficiently there should be an increase in those hormones as well. Furthermore the actives have support into performance, vitality, virility, etc. Here’s a very simple concept on them. The write up will provide more insight.
E. Ulmoides(phytoandrogen/HGH/IGF-1) SRX10(upregulates LSH and FSH/PDE inhibitor)
Ecklonia Cava(myostatin inhibitor/ACE inhibitor)
SA3X(increased LH/ testosterone)
G70X(promotes better function of androgen receptors)
C30X(HGH/IGF-1)
Black Ginger Extract(PDE-5 inhibitor & increased protein synthesis).

Some of these extracts have positives on hair growth. I’m not sure if that’s your main concern with DHT. If it is I posted two studies. One on Ecklonia Cava and the other on Ginseng. Anytime hormones are increased there’s a risk of downstream effects causing another hormone to rise. I couldn’t find anything in relation to the herbal extracts in Anabolic XT related to an increase of DHT. I personally wouldn’t worry too much about it . I hope this is somewhat helpful and answers your question.

Last edited:

Bob1983

Awards
There are multiple androgen receptor amplifiers/booster/helpers that take existing testosterone/HGH/IGF-1 for example and utilize more of it at the androgen or respective receptors. Beyond utilizing the bodies own endogenous hormones more efficiently there should be an increase in those hormones as well. Furthermore the actives have support into performance, vitality, virility, etc. Here’s a very simple concept on them. The write up will provide more insight.
E. Ulmoides(phytoandrogen/HGH/IGF-1) SRX10(upregulates LSH and FSH/PDE inhibitor)
C30X(HGH/IGF-1)

Some of these extracts have positives on hair growth. I’m not sure if that’s your main concern with DHT. If it is I posted two studies. One on Ecklonia Cava and the other on Ginseng. Anytime hormones are increased there’s a risk of downstream effects causing another hormone to rise. I couldn’t find anything in relation to the herbal extracts in Anabolic XT related to an increase of DHT. I personally wouldn’t worry too much about it . I hope this is somewhat helpful and answers your question.

Thanks Airmanic. I did take a look at the compounds separately and couldnt see anything that indicated a direct or indirect link.

You are correct. The concern is due to existing mpb hair loss

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am interested in whether any of these compounds work to increase DHT and consequently cause an increase in beard and body hair, irrespective of whether they worsen male pattern baldness.

Bob1983

Awards
I am interested in whether any of these compounds work to increase DHT and consequently cause an increase in beard and body hair, irrespective of whether they worsen male pattern baldness.
Thats a consequence that I think is going to be unavoidable for myself with this. I always noticed hair growth around my traps and shoulders with any type of over the counter product that even hinted at a slight increase in testosterone and with age, my hair growth has increased in these areas even without taking any hormone increasing supplements whatsoever for many years. My skin tone is similar to yours so I can understand why you may be cautious!!

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thats a consequence that I think is going to be unavoidable for myself with this. I always noticed hair growth around my traps and shoulders with any type of over the counter product that even hinted at a slight increase in testosterone and with age, my hair growth has increased in these areas even without taking any hormone increasing supplements whatsoever for many years. My skin tone is similar to yours so I can understand why you may be cautious!!
Well, I am actually really wanting the hair increase.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The discussion of the product on the SNS website claims “Increases in Free & Total Testosterone Levels.” If that is indeed the case then I would expect an increase in DHT levels to some degree.

Bob1983

Awards
The discussion of the product on the SNS website claims “Increases in Free & Total Testosterone Levels.” If that is indeed the case then I would expect an increase in DHT levels to some degree.
Thanks

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
I wouldn’t bet on anything in Anabolic XT increasing DHT to a degree that would affect hair. The reality is MPB is something to start attacking with a hair loss protocol of some sort because it’s inevitable. Anabolic XT does contain herbs that cause hair growth though so that may be a better angle versus increasing DHT.

If anyone wanted to increase DHT for body hair growth and beard without suppression, I would suggest Arimahex from Apex alchemy. The compound used is 6-OXO. They run BOGOs often.

“DHT underwent significant overall increases (p < 0.05) of 192% and 265% with 300 mg and 600 mg, respectively.” “While neither of the 6-OXO dosages appears to have any negative effects on clinical chemistry markers, supplementation at a daily dosage of 300 mg and 600 mg for eight weeks did not completely inhibit aromatase activity, yet significantly increased FT, DHT, and T/E.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2100070/

There’s also an herb called Butea Superba that caught attention years ago for its ability to increase DHT.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm at the point where I've seen people attempt everything and I'm about 99.9% convinced that no matter how much dht you take, it will only increase body hair. But not facial hair and the hairloss aspect seems to only happen to people who already have a history of baldness in the family. I myself have used mostly dht based cycles over the years. No increase in facial hair and no balding but my body hair grows a little faster and thicker.

I've watched probably 100 ppl over the years, lots in person and lots on this forum attempt all kinds of stuff with dht gel, masteron, testosterone and a million otc products and get no results for facial hair and some of them ending up speeding up the balding process dramatically or growing a body sweater lol

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm at the point where I've seen people attempt everything and I'm about 99.9% convinced that no matter how much dht you take, it will only increase body hair. But not facial hair and the hairloss aspect seems to only happen to people who already have a history of baldness in the family. I myself have used mostly dht based cycles over the years. No increase in facial hair and no balding but my body hair grows a little faster and thicker.

I've watched probably 100 ppl over the years, lots in person and lots on this forum attempt all kinds of stuff with dht gel, masteron, testosterone and a million otc products and get no results for facial hair and some of them ending up speeding up the balding process dramatically or growing a body sweater lol
I have zero signs of MPB and would welcome the body sweater.

Bob1983

Awards

I fall in the speeding up balding whilst growing a body sweater group. There's no 'or' with me 😂

Last edited:

Bob1983

Awards
@sns8778 would be great if you provide some input into this. Thanks

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi all,

Thanks
No, there shouldn't be any issues with DHT from Anabolic XT.

@Airmaniac gave a very thorough answer on the ingredients in his post (thank you) and almost anything else I could write would just be repeating some of what he said - but basically, no, there shouldn't be any DHT issues nor any hair loss issues, and there are some ingredients in it that have been shown to help with hair growth and health.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
C30X(HGH/IGF-1)

Thank you for the incredibly well written and detailed answer.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There's nothing in Anabolic XT that will increase DHT or worsen male pattern baldness.

There are things in Anabolic XT that may help with hair health, but I wouldn't expect any significant differences in beard and body hair.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm guessing that you're going off the general theory that if you increase your testosterone levels in any way, that you may increase your DHT levels?

That's generally not the case with natural test boosters, especially not to any significant degree in which people would notice any hair loss issues.

The ingredients that are in this that increase natural test levels, I've never seen or heard any reports at all of any DHT increases or hair loss with them.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Thank you for the incredibly well written and detailed answer.
You are absolutely welcome and thank you for the kind words! I’ve read the write up, admittedly, one too many times. It’s a powerhouse of a formula. I’m glad you like it and I hope it provides some answers for the community as well.

Bob1983

Awards
No, there shouldn't be any issues with DHT from Anabolic XT.

@Airmaniac gave a very thorough answer on the ingredients in his post (thank you) and almost anything else I could write would just be repeating some of what he said - but basically, no, there shouldn't be any DHT issues nor any hair loss issues, and there are some ingredients in it that have been shown to help with hair growth and health.
Perfect. Thanks for that. So basically listen to @Airmaniac next time he talks lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are absolutely welcome and thank you for the kind words! I’ve read the write up, admittedly, one too many times. It’s a powerhouse of a formula. I’m glad you like it and I hope it provides some answers for the community as well.
I really do appreciate it. It was a great, detailed answer and I didn't see this thread and have been making myself not get online on the weekends to try to get caught up at life, so it is really truly appreciated.

I think and hope that it will help others as well, great info.

I'm really glad that you like the formula. It's a great product. I just finally am starting back to doing some light lifting myself this week, so I'm looking forward to starting it myself in a couple weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I am actually really wanting the hair increase.
Kind of random - but one of the only things I've ever taken that I really think has helped my beard grow faster and in fuller is Api-Plex. Some people have said it helps with their hair on top too, but I've definitely noticed it sped up my beard growth.

And anyone on here that has seen a recent pic of me can tell you I've got a pretty bigtime beard going on right now haha. I normally trim it close for summer but I haven't had the heart to do it yet this year - its one of those things where I know I technically look better with it shorter, but its a helluva beard right now and I hate to cut it haha.

Bob1983

Awards
Lmao There’s a ton of people here who know their stuff so I attempt to keep up with them. I’m always happy to be right too Enjoy your Anabolic XT and post an update with your thoughts
Lol will do. Actually one final question if you don't mind. I imagine it really shines during a a calorie surplus but would it still be worth taking in a slight deficit stacked with recomp20?

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have more hair on my head than a man has a right to. DHT? Bring it on!
I'm really in the same boat. I am 57 and my head hair is as thick as when I was 12. I want high DHT for virilization, sex drive, and mood enhancement.

Bob1983

Awards
I'm really in the same boat. I am 57 and my head hair is as thick as when I was 12. I want high DHT for virilization, sex drive, and mood enhancement.
Probably nothing better for you than some test!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol will do. Actually one final question if you don't mind. I imagine it really shines during a a calorie surplus but would it still be worth taking in a slight deficit stacked with recomp20?
Yes, it can definitely be stacked with Recomp20.

I'll most likely be doing that myself. Right now, I'm just getting back into being able to do some light workouts and am using the first month to just get back into training and trying to build muscle and lose fat. I'm doing Recomp20, Ursa-Gel, and Ecdy-Plex with Lean Edge and Thermo Scorch. At 4 weeks, I'll start Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, and Phosphatidic Acid XT and will probably carry over Recomp20 into that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you're specifically looking for something that works through DHT, I would go with Epiandrosterone.

Capsule versions:
Topical:

Bob1983

Awards
Im presuming AXT will be better in a caloric surplus but will it still be benefitcial running it in a deficit?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im presuming AXT will be better in a caloric surplus but will it still be benefitcial running it in a deficit?
It would be beneficial either way.

A lot of the benefits that people see from it apply whether there is a surplus or deficit, but of course the muscle building benefits would probably be more noticeable when in a surplus. But like me for example - I don't actually track calories, I only track protein to make sure I'm getting enough, and I'm focused on recomp and likely will be for the next 6 months because after my accident, I had gained a lot of fat and lost a lot of muscle - and my plan is to run Anabolic XT for at least 16 to 20 weeks.

I hope that helps.

(I'm that frustrating person where when people ask me about my own diet - I explain it like I'm more like the average person that's trying to build muscle and lose fat, but I'm not perfect with tracking things so I've quit trying over the years haha)

Bob1983

Awards
It would be beneficial either way.

A lot of the benefits that people see from it apply whether there is a surplus or deficit, but of course the muscle building benefits would probably be more noticeable when in a surplus. But like me for example - I don't actually track calories, I only track protein to make sure I'm getting enough, and I'm focused on recomp and likely will be for the next 6 months because after my accident, I had gained a lot of fat and lost a lot of muscle - and my plan is to run Anabolic XT for at least 16 to 20 weeks.

I hope that helps.

(I'm that frustrating person where when people ask me about my own diet - I explain it like I'm more like the average person that's trying to build muscle and lose fat, but I'm not perfect with tracking things so I've quit trying over the years haha)
Lol, that's all good. I suppose if you find what works for you then thats all good. Hope your recomp over the next few months is successful. You replied to a post of mine on another thread where I said recomp 20 and thermo scorch for next 1 month and then stack recomp 20 and AXT after. I think Im going to reverse it. Recomp 20 and AXT for next 2 months, see how that goes and maybe bring in Thermo Scorch after and stack it with recomp 20 if I think I need it. I'll report back at the end or even during. Thanks for your help.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol, that's all good. I suppose if you find what works for you then thats all good. Hope your recomp over the next few months is successful. You replied to a post of mine on another thread where I said recomp 20 and thermo scorch for next 1 month and then stack recomp 20 and AXT after. I think Im going to reverse it. Recomp 20 and AXT for next 2 months, see how that goes and maybe bring in Thermo Scorch after and stack it with recomp 20 if I think I need it. I'll report back at the end or even during. Thanks for your help.
You're welcome. I'm always glad to help.

And thank you - I hadn't been able to train since my accident in Feb of 2022. I was in a wheelchair for quite some time, and spent a long time learning to walk again; and between that and the depression, just really let myself go. I gained a lot of fat and lost a lot of muscle. And because of my injuries, starting back working out, I have to be super careful and not overdo it. That's why I'm not jumping right into the Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect + Phosphatidic Acid XT stack.

I started cleaning up my diet in Feb. and so far have lost a little over 40 lbs. and my main part of the fat loss regimen has been Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, LipoVantage, and GlucoVantage XT. I'm keeping that going, but since just starting back to light training, added in Recomp20, Ecdy-Plex, and Ursa-Gel. Then from there will go into the other stack I have planned.

Diet wise, its just really hard for me to track things like some people do - and when I try and can't, that leads to me just saying screw it and quitting even trying and then normally getting discouraged and eating like crap. So, I keep it simple and don't try to be precise with it. I've actually found that works better for me than when I did try to be super precise - but I think that's because I missed too many meals completely back when tried to be too strict. I work 70+ hours a week and am a single dad on top of it, so for me, a lot of my eating right is living off of protein shakes haha.

Bob1983

Awards
You're welcome. I'm always glad to help.

And thank you - I hadn't been able to train since my accident in Feb of 2022. I was in a wheelchair for quite some time, and spent a long time learning to walk again; and between that and the depression, just really let myself go. I gained a lot of fat and lost a lot of muscle. And because of my injuries, starting back working out, I have to be super careful and not overdo it. That's why I'm not jumping right into the Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect + Phosphatidic Acid XT stack.

I started cleaning up my diet in Feb. and so far have lost a little over 40 lbs. and my main part of the fat loss regimen has been Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, LipoVantage, and GlucoVantage XT. I'm keeping that going, but since just starting back to light training, added in Recomp20, Ecdy-Plex, and Ursa-Gel. Then from there will go into the other stack I have planned.

Diet wise, its just really hard for me to track things like some people do - and when I try and can't, that leads to me just saying screw it and quitting even trying and then normally getting discouraged and eating like crap. So, I keep it simple and don't try to be precise with it. I've actually found that works better for me than when I did try to be super precise - but I think that's because I missed too many meals completely back when tried to be too strict. I work 70+ hours a week and am a single dad on top of it, so for me, a lot of my eating right is living off of protein shakes haha.
Sounds tough but the hardest part of coming back from something like that is taking the first steps and you're 40lbs down which is a great accomplishment so you're well on the way there. Little steps at a time and you'll be fine

I think Im going to stop tracking after summer and just make sure Im getting in enough protein. If I can be more intuitive with it I think that would be better for me.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds tough but the hardest part of coming back from something like that is taking the first steps and you're 40lbs down which is a great accomplishment so you're well on the way there. Little steps at a time and you'll be fine

I think Im going to stop tracking after summer and just make sure Im getting in enough protein. If I can be more intuitive with it I think that would be better for me.
It really has helped me a lot. I did it that way for years before the accident and I had gotten better results by not keeping up with exact numbers. I'm not saying that is the best method for everyone, but for me, I think I was overthinking it and stressing it too much, and I was sticking to a plan rather than listening to my body. Plus, I was depriving myself to where when I would screw up, I would really screw up if that makes sense.

Now, I'm going for eating better, eating small meals throughout the day and making sure I get enough protein, but not overthinking it and if my body says eat, I eat. I think that listening to my body, at least for me personally based on my own experience, is going to be a key for me trying to get back in shape.

I know I could likely maybe do better being super strict, but I also know I'm also more likely to get discouraged and just fall off and say screw it and eat like crap for extended periods because of being mad at myself for messing up at all - whereas now, if I screw up, its like - oh well, I'll get back to it tomorrow.

Like funny story about today - I cannot eat fast food because I'm allergic to soy protein and gluten, but the gluten allergy didn't come on until 2011 so could eat it for all my life until then. I hated McDonalds but I loved the characters they had when I was a kid - and I'm still a big kid at heart. Grimace, the big purple character, I have liked since I was a kid and collect Grimace things with him on there - and yesterday was his birthday and McDonald's did a special Grimace milkshake. It used to be that I would have not let myself get one, then wound up obsessing about it and thinking about it - whereas now, I'm like screw it, I sent my graphic artist who wanted try one across town to pick some up. She spilled out half of it on the way back unfortunately; I helped her clean her floorboard out, tried it and it is awesome, like a blueberry vanilla flavor - so screw it, she's on the way back across town now to buy me another one haha. That's an example of something I used to would either have not let myself try and obsessed over it or would have tried and beat myself up over it - whereas now, I'm like screw it, I'll drink it post workout later with my protein shake and not worry about it. That mindset may not help physical appearance, but it definitely helps me stick with it mentally.

And btw.... if you like blueberry or mixed berry, not trying to jack your or anyone else's diet up, but it was pretty fantastic haha.

Bob1983

Awards
Haha. Glad you enjoyed it. I'll allow myself a treat but for me its moreso not going out to eat if I have a friend or someone who wants to get food or eat out. Don't get me wrong, most likely I will but first thought will be I dont know what my macros will be. Occasionally I wont just for that reason.

Also like you say, I think I may be shortchanging myself with my diet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha. Glad you enjoyed it. I'll allow myself a treat but for me its moreso not going out to eat if I have a friend or someone who wants to get food or eat out. Don't get me wrong, most likely I will but first thought will be I dont know what my macros will be. Occasionally I wont just for that reason.

Also like you say, I think I may be shortchanging myself with my diet.
I'm the same way - I used to pass on or miss out on certain things. One of the big changes for me with tracking everything too was when I adopted my daughter, she loves to bake and make Italian food, and it would hurt her feelings if I wouldn't try it. Now, we have an understanding that I won't during the weekdays, but if she cooks on the weekends, I'll let myself eat real food - and I'd told her that Feb. thru June I probably wouldn't eat sweets except an ice cream cake she made me for my birthday in April, but from her birthday which is in a week until fall, I'll allow myself one time a week to eat something sweet if she makes something or if we go to the beach or something. I guess for me, it helped me find a balance because I was all or nothing - eating so clean all the time for a long time that when I didn't, I would get discouraged and then emotional eat like crap bc I messed up.

Whereas now, I just look at the big picture and that my goal is based around 90% - I'm not trying to look like a bodybuilder, I have an endocrinology condition and an autoimmune condition, I work 70 hours a week, and I'm a single dad, so I have to be realistic - and that's where I came up with my 90% goal - I want to look better than 90% of the population and eat right at least 90% of the time in order to do so.

Bob1983

Awards
That 90% rule sounds good. Its like I hardly weigh myself anymore as I always end up weighing the same or .5 of a kilo either way from what I did last time. I'm at the same weight now I was at 2 years ago and have never strayed too far away but have definitely lost quite a bit of fat and put on quite a bit of muscle. However if I was just going by my weight it wouldn't tell half the story. The mirror and how my clothes fit tell that story more

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That 90% rule sounds good. Its like I hardly weigh myself anymore as I always end up weighing the same or .5 of a kilo either way from what I did last time. I'm at the same weight now I was at 2 years ago and have never strayed too far away but have definitely lost quite a bit of fat and put on quite a bit of muscle. However if I was just going by my weight it wouldn't tell half the story. The mirror and how my clothes fit tell that story more
I try not to weigh much - its like when I do, I get it in my head mentally and then I start weighing every day and it drives me nuts. Last week, I took some measurements and plan to measure every 4 weeks or so and not weigh for awhile because I know focusing on gaining back muscle, my scale weight will likely jump some and I don't want to get discouraged. I'm like the king of getting discouraged and of self sabotage.

My goal on my regimen now for the next 4 weeks is to eat according to 'feel', make sure I get enough protein, low sugar, but enough quality carbs, then take measurements in 4 weeks before I weigh - and that way, as long as midsection measurement has improved and I look better in the mirror, I hopefully won't be discouraged by what the scale says.

This discussion and things we're talking about is why I don't do a log myself - because the way I do things is so not typical for the average person here on AM, but I think it really does line up with what a lot of average people that want to get in shape but don't completely live the lifestyle do. I getting ready to start a Facebook group for supplement discussion, and thought about doing something in there to log or discuss what I do and my progress. I've had some people here ask me to do one here - but I know a lot of the more hardcore people here would look at it and be life wtf lol.

Bob1983

Awards
I try not to weigh much - its like when I do, I get it in my head mentally and then I start weighing every day and it drives me nuts. Last week, I took some measurements and plan to measure every 4 weeks or so and not weigh for awhile because I know focusing on gaining back muscle, my scale weight will likely jump some and I don't want to get discouraged. I'm like the king of getting discouraged and of self sabotage.

My goal on my regimen now for the next 4 weeks is to eat according to 'feel', make sure I get enough protein, low sugar, but enough quality carbs, then take measurements in 4 weeks before I weigh - and that way, as long as midsection measurement has improved and I look better in the mirror, I hopefully won't be discouraged by what the scale says.

This discussion and things we're talking about is why I don't do a log myself - because the way I do things is so not typical for the average person here on AM, but I think it really does line up with what a lot of average people that want to get in shape but don't completely live the lifestyle do. I getting ready to start a Facebook group for supplement discussion, and thought about doing something in there to log or discuss what I do and my progress. I've had some people here ask me to do one here - but I know a lot of the more hardcore people here would look at it and be life wtf lol.
Yeah you're right. That might be more suited for the more average facebook crowd lol.

Does Recomp20 put you in a deeper sleep? Finding it harder to wake up in the morning but that could also be down to the temperature increase here in the UK and sleeping with the fan on

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah you're right. That might be more suited for the more average facebook crowd lol.

Does Recomp20 put you in a deeper sleep? Finding it harder to wake up in the morning but that could also be down to the temperature increase here in the UK and sleeping with the fan on
I think that's likely the temperature increase there like you said.

I've never heard of it making it harder to wake up, and there's no method of action associated with it that would explain that that I'm aware of. Plus, from just starting it myself, I don't sleep well at all bc of pain related to my accident waking me up multiple times per night, and I'm not a morning person to begin with - but I think it may actually help improve my sleep quality because I've woken up feeling more rested the last few days than I have felt in ages.