Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Background:

Training:
-Currently 5 days per week. M-F, weekends off.
-Brief overview of roughly how it will at least be starting->
M- Snatch, Squat, Run
Tu- Upper Pull, Circuit
W- "LISS" (Run)
Th- Clean, Deadlift, Circuit
F- Upper Push, Circuit
-That is super generalized, it is a decent bit of nearly full body every training day as my circuits are pretty mixed.
-Usually it is a two week rotation, meaning one week it might be Back Squats on Squat day then next week is is Front Squats, then keeping that rotation.
-Overall volume is probably a little lower compared to my past self, but I am actually ramping things back up as of late. I had to drop things down over the last couple years as it was tough to recover from my workouts, but things have been better recently so trying to build back up.
-"Conditioning" work will be pretty high. When summer fully hits and my schedule adjusts again and when this all should be at its highest levels of volume I will probably move to some AM/PM split sessions to move the different workouts apart from each other.
-I'll make other notes during workouts as things come to/dawn on me that may be relevant.
-My training is pretty "intuitive". I have a pretty laid out and set plan, but based on lots of past experience and tinkering I have found what works for me quite well. I am pretty open ended with when exercises, intensities, reps, and progressions shift based on how I perform each week (specific metrics on past results help guide when the shifts occur) since I don't have any specific end dates to "be ready" for. I'll admit it probably looks pretty messy from the outside, but it is all very structured "behind the curtain".

Diet:
-Restarted the Macrofactor app.
-My intake is low compared to my past logs, but is also seemingly in the right place for now based on weight gain and weight stabilizations over the last few months.
-Training days are roughly 2400 cals and off days are roughly 2200. This is what the app has given me. Weekends are pretty busy and I don't train so I may see about manually shifting less calories onto those days (when I don't feel like eating as much) and more on training days, but we will see.

Supplements:
AM: 1-2 Uro-B, 3 Anabolic XT, 2 Cardiovascular Support, 2 Stress and Anxiety Support, 1 Sabroxy XT + 150mg-200mg Caffeine, 1 pump XPG Curcuprime on knees/ankles
During Training: 25-50g Carbs (HBCD/Carb10) + EAA + Betaine + Creatine
PM: 3 Anabolic XT, 2 Cardiovascular Support, 3 Doctors Best Multivitamin, 300m extra Magnesium Glycinate, 2 Orange Oximega
+ Looking to add some Peak O2, Amentoflavone and maybe some more of the XPG topicals in the coming months.

I wrote this up a couple weeks ago and was planning to start it as a Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect log, had some stuff happened and pivoted a little bit, but wanted to get this posted as I am feeling a little bit more motivated (finally!) this year and hope even an infrequent log can keep me on track.

Goals:
-I was really planning on pushing things in a pretty dedicated way (tracking my macros with intent, etc.) through the beginning of June, but if the log gains momentum and I feel good I may keep it rolling to track some progress and provide feedback on some of these products.
-I don't really need to lose any weight as I am pretty lean right now, but I still am aiming for a few pounds dropped over these next two months to just kind of stabilize my baseline then try to ramp into some more hefty volumes to hopefully build some more strength and a little muscle through the end of the year.
-Current training block just shifted when I started tracking this two weeks ago with heavier emphasis on running (finally nicer weather) and just riding some of the momentum I had going with my other exercises.

Final Background:
-I've been on the boards for a long time. You can see a few logs and inputs I have put together over the years if interested. Honestly the last couple years have been pretty tough between some long haul Covid symptoms, large life changes, struggles balancing life, family, and running a business, depression, and just how slow progress can be after this long of training and being natural. I've still hit some PRs surprisingly the past few years, but even though I pretty much have stayed beyond dedicated I have not been nearly as motivated.
-This year things have finally started to click back into place and I am hoping to foster that and keep building. I don't know EXACTLY where I am going, but getting back on track for some of my older long term goals (which I can expand on) is the short term focus.
-I love training. I train for fun. My workouts are pretty weird sometimes, but I like a very balanced approach that allows me to shift focus on specific goals when I feel motivated to attack them. Who knows where that will go, but I am ready for the journey again.

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Monday, April 3rd

A) Snatch

(1) Build to 2 @ 6 (2) 3x1 with 2 @ 6 load
-165lbs
B) Front Squat
(1) Build to x6 @ Velocity Loss
-285lbs
-10% decrease in velocity (m/s) on 6th rep, 1-5 were all pretty much same velocity.
C) Run
(1) 5 x 0:30 @ 6 + 0:30 Walk (2) 5 x 1:00 @ 6 + 0:30 Walk (3) 5:00 build from @ 6 to @ 8 (4) 5 x 1:00 @ 6 + 0:30 Walk (5) 5:00 build from @ 6 to @ 8 (6) 5 x 0:30 @ 6 + 0:30 Walk Notes: (3, 5): Approximately the last 60-90 seconds should be @ 8.
2.67 miles
136spm cadence
139 hr average 160 peak
158 peak first 5:00 build to 8, 160 peak second 5:00 build to 8
-Felt decent I felt breathing and control of HR were better than I anticipated but I did get some stiffness in my right hip/psoas about halfway. That’s not unusual for when I start long runs again but I’ll keep an eye on it and add some stretches or warm up drills if needed.

Tuesday, April 4th

A) Strict Muscle-Up

(1) Build to x 5 @ 3 RIR (weighted), then x4, x3 with same load (2) BW x 3 RIR x 1
-20lbs x 5-4-3
-Bwt x 8
B) Single Arm Dumbbell Row
(1) Build to 8 @ 3 (/side) (2) 2x6 with same load (/side)
Technique: -Start each rep from the floor
-Built to 80.
-Almost felt too easy as far as difficulty but my lats got crazy pumped so I called it here.
C) Mixed Steady Sets
Every 4:00 x 6: Kipping Muscle-Ups x @ 6
Weighted Pistols x 12 @ 6 (alternating)
-Row @ 6 remainder of 4:00 Notes:
-Muscle-Up: Technical sets which don't reach muscular strain or loss of breath control.
-Pistol: 12 total reps. Load with KB or DB in goblet position, or two KBs in front rack – your preference!
-8-8-7-6-6-5 MU
-50lbs for Goblet
-100 watts on rower
-Last two series my heart rate did peak to 180 after goblet pistols. It would settle to 140-150bpm every row.

Wednesday, April 5th

Run

30:00 @ 130-140 BPM Instructions:
-Don't force the HR, build to it
-If HR exceeds 140, slow down as much as needed to bring it back down (even walking is fine!)
-Record HR data, speed/pace data, and subjective feedback
-133 hr average 142 peak
-12:40 mile pace

Thursday, April 6th

A) Clean

-245lbs
B) Deadlift
Build to x6 @ Velocity Loss
-415lbs
-10% velocity decrease on 5th and 6th rep. Felt easy though.
C) Warm-Up Circuit
4 Rounds for Quality:
1:00 Assault Bike @ 6
4 Perfect Burpees
2 Bar Muscle-Ups
1:00 Row @ 6
4 Dumbbell Deadlifts (1 round each @ 50/70/80/90lbs)
6 Pushups
-Completed as written.
D) Mixed Steady State with Surges
9 Rounds:
15 Calorie Assault Bike (@ 6/7/8)
5 Bar Facing Burpees
3 Bar Muscle-Ups
15 Calorie Row (@ 6/7/8)
5 Dumbbell Deadlifts, 90#
15 Pushups Instructions:
-Rounds 1/4/7 bike & row @ 6, 2/5/8 @ 7, 3/6/9 @ 8
-For other movements, move smoothly with good technique
-39:15
-172 hr avg 192 peak 😵
-All movements and efforts felt good second half I did slow a little on transitions.
-Duration was a little longer than intended so probably should have done slightly lower cal amounts (I suck at the bike), but I was stubborn and stuck with it.

Friday, April 7th

A) Strict Handstand Pushup

(1) Build to x 8 @ 3 RIR (deficit), then x6, x4 with same deficit (2) BW x 3 RIR x 1, strict chest-to-wall
-3” 8-6-4
-10 wall facing, much tougher than anticipated, technique was a little weird so I was pretty conservative.
B) Single Arm Kettlebell Press
(1) Build to 8 @ 3 (/side) (2) 2x6 with same load (/side)
Technique:
-Make sure to perform a proper KB front rack
-As you drive up, try not to let your elbow flare out much
-Lower with control
-24kg
C) Assault Bike
(1) 10:00 @ 6
(2) EMOM 15, alternating:
–a) 0:10 Surge + 0:50 @ 6
–b) 0:20 Surge + 0:40 @ 6
–c) 0:30 Surge + 0:30 @ 6
(3) 10:00 @ 6
(4) 8:00 Build/Rebuild Block:
–2:00 @ 7
–2:00 @ 8
–2:00 @ 6
(5) 2:00 @ 6
-138 avg hr 175 peak

Monday, April 10th

A) No Hands/No Feet Snatch

(1) Build to 2 @ 7, plus 2-3 repeat sets
-145lbs
-Stayed kinda light since I felt feet were moving a tad with these.
B) Back Squat
Build to x6 @ Velocity Loss, plus one repeat set
-These felt and were a little slow compared to last time I squatted. Second set was faster bc I focused on getting hips back under me faster but idk if it felt much easier.
-15% velocity loss by fourth rep on first set but each rep was a tiny bit slower, the second set actually maintained velocity until 10-15% velocity loss on 5th and 6th rep.
C) Run
(1) 5 x 0:30 @ 6 + 0:30 Walk
(2) 3 Consecutive Sets: – 5 x 1:00 @ 6 + 0:30 Walk –5:00 build from @ 6 to @ 8
(3) 5 x 0:30 @ 6 + 0:30 Walk
-4 miles
-153 hr avg 182 peak
-138 spm average cadence
-Went outside and HR was high already before even starting so it hung out higher than last time and I am not acclimated to this heat yet (feel like it went from snowing to nearly 90 in 1-2 weeks...).

Tuesday, April 11th

A) Strict Muscle-Up

(1) Build to x 5 @ 2 RIR (weighted), then x4, x3 with same load
(2) Kipping Muscle-Up 2 x @ 7 with 1:00 rest between sets
-Building Bwt 10, 20, 25 x 5-4-3
-7-7
-The kipping were tough. The strict took a decent bit out of me. Meh. Weakest MU effort I've had in awhile.
(1) Build to 8 @ 2 (/side)
(2) 2x6 with same load (/side)
-90x8-6-6
C) Mixed Steady State
30:00:
1000m Assault Bike @ 6
50' Straight Arm Bear Crawl
100' Sled Push 400m Run @ 6
50' Mixed Rack Carry, left up/right down
50' Mixed Rack Carry, right up/left down
100' Sled Pull
-2.5 rounds
-136 avg hr 161 peak
-50lbs per arm Carry
-310 sled

Wednesday, April 12th

Run

40:00 @ 130-140 BPM
-Around 3 miles at 13:00 or so pace.
-I went to the trail and my watch was bugging out it kept not measuring heart rate. So I rebooted it a couple times so I don’t have exact distance and pace or HR.

Thursday, April 13th

A) Slow Pull Clean

(1) Build to 2 @ 7
(2) 3x1 with 2 @ 7 load
Technique:
-Take approximately three second to go from the instant of separation to crossing the knee
-Emphasize tension off the ground and driving with your legs
-225lbs
-Powered the first one a bit, then overcorrected and caught the second on the heels a tad so stopped building at 225lbs for today.
B) Deficit Deadlift
Build to x6 @ Velocity Loss, plus 1x4 with same load
-385lbs
-Velocity tracker was bugging out a little. It hasn't been perfect for me (and I try to use it more as a check not as a determinant of how to proceed) so honestly if I really want to get more in depth with the velocity work I'll probably look for a more expensive/better device in the future.
C) Warm-Up Circuit
Assault Bike
10:00 @ 6
3 Rounds for Quality:
1:00 Assault Bike @ 6-7
6-4-2 Double KB Russian swings with ascending load
First 2-3 pullups of legless rope climb
8-6-4 Double KB front rack lunges with ascending load
1/2 rope climb
-Completed as written.
D) Type 1 Alternation Intervals
3 Rounds:
1000m Assault Bike, build from @ 7 to @ 8
8 Double KB Russian Swings, 24kg
1 Legless Rope Climb, 15'
16 Double KB Front Rack Walking Lunges, 24kg
1 Rope Climb, 15'
Rest 3:00 between rounds
Notes:
-Alternate order of non-bike exercises each round, so that second round = legless rope climb > lunge > rope climb > KB swing and third round = lunge > rope climb > KB swing > legless rope climb
-24kg kbs for swings
-24kg kbs for lunges
-1) 3:10 (1:43 bike) 165 avg HR 190 peak
-2) 3:10 (1:40 bike) 165 avg 179 peak
-3) 3:12 (1:40 bike) 168 avg 182 peak

Friday, April 14th

(1) Build to x 8 @ 2 RIR (deficit), then x6, x4 with same deficit (2) AFTER KB PRESS: Kipping HSPU w/20lb vest, 3 x 1:00 work/0:30 rest
-1) 3.5” deficit
-2) 10-8-6, 6-4-4, 6-3-3
(1) Build to 8 @ 2 (/side) (2) 2x6 with same load (/side)
-55lbs
C) Row
-137 hr avg 167 peak
-Maybe a bit too easy of a pace
-Tried to hit 280-290 watts on surges
-100-140-180 watts for @6-@7-@8

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for the massive wall of text, but wanted to get my last two weeks up. I will most likely not update for each and every workout going forward, but if I make any specific or noticeable improvements on things I'll make a note of it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Following a long on this for sure!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome, always interesting to follow your logs.

-Restarted the Macrofactor app.
What is your experience with this app? I tried the free week but it wasnt enough time to gauge anything. Ive been using MyFitnessPal for years but that just a logging tool. I understand that Macrofactor actually aids in making changes to the diet when needed.

just how slow progress can be after this long of training and being natural. I've still hit some PRs surprisingly the past few years, but even though I pretty much have stayed beyond dedicated I have not been nearly as motivated.
Yes! You are echoing how i felt the last half of last year. I was dedicated, but not seeing any progress (almost more regress) was really hard to come to term with.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome back brother. You'll come through it, and honestly, logging on AM will help keep you accountable!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Welcome back brother. You'll come through it, and honestly, logging on AM will help keep you accountable!
I was tired last night and I couldn’t think of the word I was trying to use….it was accountable haha

Thanks!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome, always interesting to follow your logs.

What is your experience with this app? I tried the free week but it wasnt enough time to gauge anything. Ive been using MyFitnessPal for years but that just a logging tool. I understand that Macrofactor actually aids in making changes to the diet when needed.

Yes! You are echoing how i felt the last half of last year. I was dedicated, but not seeing any progress (almost more regress) was really hard to come to term with.
The app actively tells me how much to change calorie amounts week to week. It seems pretty accurate for me with how much in either direction. I could honestly do it myself, but sometimes it’s easier to not second guess myself or not even have to worry about thinking and just do what it says (similar to training in that respect I guess).

It’s been over a year and a half I think since I last used it.

That is also why I tend to focus every 6 months on some metrics to chase. Focusing on strength PRs or running/rowing PRs or some other challenge lets me go all out and stay motivated. At this point I’m more focused on performance in seemingly random stuff than fine tuning hypertrophy parameters in my training non stop. For me this way keeps me more interested.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Already a decent jump from first time doing these movements below. Felt solid in the gym, despite waking up several times in the night (being woken not due to poor sleep) and therefore didn't think I'd feel great (but I guess that is why I try to remain pretty unfazed going into training as sometimes the best sessions aren't the ones you anticipate).

-170lbs x 4 sets
-Much better this week, felt I was hitting the proper technique on these.
-Hoping if we push the intensity in the coming weeks that I can maybe get these back over 200.

B) Front Squat
Build to x5 @ Velocity Loss, plus one repeat set
-310lbs x 2 sets
-Rep speed only dropped on final rep of first set at 310lbs. Speed was a tad faster on the second set at 310lbs, but with slight decay in speed for each rep with same total drop in velocity from first to last rep.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tuesday, April 18th

A) Strict Muscle-Up

(1) Build to x 3 @ 2 RIR (weighted), then x2x2 with same load (2) BW x 2 RIR x 1
-Got up to an added 30lbs for these today and I felt a bit more controlled than last week.
-10 for the Bodyweight down set.

Other notes from this workout. I went up to 100lbs on the rows, added some diaphragm smashing and breathing warm up prep before the circuit, then hit a few more MU overall in the circuit compared to last time.

Thursday, April 20th

A) Slow Pull Clean

(1) Build to 2 @ 7 (2) 3x1 with 2 @ 7 load
-250lbs
-Felt pretty good today. Some small things to work on but decent increase from last time.

B) Deadlift
Build to x6 @ Velocity Loss, plus 1x4 with same load
-425lbs
-Bar speed slowed on 5th then more on 6th rep. Felt pretty good though and not terribly challenging.

Did my warm up and death circuit again, etc, etc.

Weights feel pretty good right now. I'll probably have to see how the back squats go next week, but I'll maybe make a decision at the end of the month of which movements I'd like to push for potential PRs and how. Might be cool to maybe hit Deadlift and Front Squat numbers with no belt that I have done with my belt in the past. We will see how I feel in the coming weeks and decide.

XPG Curcuprime is pretty cool. It seems to have calmed my ankles and knees down so that I barely feel like I've added in long runs. Going to see about bumping up to maybe doing a second pump too just for some general benefits of the product as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
XPG Curcuprime is pretty cool. It seems to have calmed my ankles and knees down so that I barely feel like I've added in long runs. Going to see about bumping up to maybe doing a second pump too just for some general benefits of the product as well.
I've been using it on the top of my forearms as they have had some inflammation and it has worked well for me!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the ride !

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Friday, April 21th

-Got up to 5" deficit for strict handstand push ups x 6 w/2 RIR then 5 reps then 4 reps.
-Rest of Friday was pretty good, I felt more endurance on my 45 minutes of intervals on the Assault Bike too.

Overall Updates:
Some updates on the supplement regiment since I have kind of gotten into the swing of things:
-I've added 1 Amentoflavone XT in the AM + another cap with my second dose of AXT in the afternoon.
-I've dropped the Uro-B to 1 cap with my first dose of AXT. I think 2 would be cool, but as I've gotten older I've enjoyed finding the right balance of not just maxing out every product I take non-stop. I am not even sure if I've used 300mg of this before (I may I'd have to look back at old logs and notes on the products that had it), but I know I've really enjoyed 150mg so I think this will be a good place to hold it.
-Random note on these things...I was busy getting ready for some evening work and I mistakenly took 1 Sabroxy with my second AXT dose instead of my second Amentoflavone XT. I was almost late for work because I found myself super occupied with doing chores that needed to be done. Then as driving my mind felt like it was in overdrive and I couldn't stop trying to piece together abstract thoughts bouncing around in my head and like driving was "not stimulating" enough for my mind. I then realized that when I thought back that I grabbed the SNS bottle to the RIGHT of my AXT not the left (I keep my Amento on the left not the right) and that it wasn't sticky (I grabbed those discounted sticky Amentoflavone bottles during the sales). Its been awhile since I did more than 1 cap of Sabroxy and it definitely was a pretty crazy experience this time, I'll have to pop a second pill more often when I really need to do some mentally taxing work or need some extra motivation.

Results Update:
-It has been about 3 weeks. Weight has dropped several pounds. Last time I used AXT the weight just fell away even without trying. This time it may have been due to some sort of sinus sickness (I had insane sinus pain last weekend, but it lasted 2 days over the weekend and cleared up) that may have had me holding some water or something, but I actually went up in weight a tiny bit. This week though I have dropped some weight nearly every day. I'll have to keep calories the same at the very least based on this rate.
-Muscle fullness is pretty insane though considering the drop. Vascularity is up and about the same as last time I ran AXT, but right now my muscle bellies look "rounder". Kind of hard to explain and something that you can't tell a ton in pictures most likely, but something I am enjoying. Maybe the Uro-B giving some extra benefit there?

Overall doing pretty well and going to just keep moving along. I do feel the decrease in calories a little bit, it doesn't bother me in the gym and it is some new exercises and implementation, but I am a touch more sore for a touch longer and just a little bit more fatigued throughout the day. Hoping to maybe go another 5 weeks then start to ramp things back up and really push some gains over summer.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great information !!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Monday, April 24th

-Another week another 10lbs. I felt even stronger this week, but maybe a bit sloppier on half my sets. I had a headache and had trouble focusing so when I didn't focus I wasn't staying patient, when I was patient it was pretty much perfect.
B) Back Squat
-Felt easyish. Or easier than anticipated. I was maybe a little bold going for this today, but my work up sets were fast so I just did anyways.
C) Run
-Up to 55 minutes of the intervals today.
-I felt hungry.
-First time I have maybe felt a little bit of the caloric deficits effects, I felt a little like I was starting to hit a muscular endurance wall at the very end of this, despite my breathing and pacing feeling great.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed. To follow along with the progress
Thanks for following. I'll try to get better updates going, I'm feeling super motivated in the gym, but last week was one of the tougher weeks outside of it I've had recently so just trying to stay focused.

Some AE has been acquired so that will get added back in soon to ramp things up! Just need to lock down some AXT in a bundle as soon as it restocks and should be good to go for awhile of fun.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for following. I'll try to get better updates going, I'm feeling super motivated in the gym, but last week was one of the tougher weeks outside of it I've had recently so just trying to stay focused.

Some AE has been acquired so that will get added back in soon to ramp things up! Just need to lock down some AXT in a bundle as soon as it restocks and should be good to go for awhile of fun.
Flexit has some AXT in stock if you don’t want to wait.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Flexit has some AXT in stock if you don’t want to wait.
That is where I got the one I am running now! First time ordering from them and it went super smooth. I'll use them again if I need to, but I know AXT is close to being back so hoping I can load up soon.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
That is where I got the one I am running now! First time ordering from them and it went super smooth. I'll use them again if I need to, but I know AXT is close to being back so hoping I can load up soon.
same here bro, super smooth once I emailed and they confirmed my order after a few days of it sitting in a ‘processing’ status. They had a sale going for 2+ bottles on quite a bit but 100% feel you on wanting to wait! Good luck with the run 💪

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tuesday, April 25th

A) Strict Muscle-Up

(1) Build to x 7 @ 2 RIR (weighted), then x5-6, x4-5 with same load (2) Kipping @7 x 2 sets rest 60s between
-10lbs x 7-6-5
-Wanted to go heavier, but would have been above called for intensity. The pump was real though.
-10-7 for kipping. The pump from the strict is the limiter here going right into these.
(1) Build to 10 @ 3 (/side) (2) 2x8 with same load (/side)
-Built to 70.
-Not terribly hard, but again pump was high so just rolled with it.
C) Mixed Steady Sets
-35 minute circuit

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wednesday, April 26th

Run

45:00 @ 130-140 BPM
-Average 134 Heart Rate

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Feeling pretty good today. Joints and everything are feeling pretty solid and running already feels like it isn’t leaving any odd aches or pains.

Have been feeling a little extra mid back stiffness this week though.

I plan to write up a month update by the end of the week then add in AE.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Feeling pretty good today. Joints and everything are feeling pretty solid and running already feels like it isn’t leaving any odd aches or pains.

Have been feeling a little extra mid back stiffness this week though.

I plan to write up a month update by the end of the week then add in AE.
I think you are going to like the AE !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thursday, April 27th

A) Clean
-265lbs
-Wasn't sure if I'd go this heavy today since it still called for only @6, but warm ups felt light. 245 wasn't AS crisp as I wanted so I jumped to 265 rather than 275. I smoked 265 though felt great.

B) Deficit Deadlift
Build to x6 @ Velocity Loss, plus 1 repeat set
-395lbs
-Was tempted to do more but my left psoas was feeling a little stiff and I decided to hook all these no straps so played a little conservative.

-Also improved my circuit from 2 weeks ago by about 15s per round.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Friday, April 28th

(1) Build to x 4 @ 2 RIR (deficit), then 2 repeat sets (2) AFTER KB PRESS: Kipping HSPU w/20lb vest, 3 x 1:00 work/0:30 rest
-1) 6” deficit x 4-4-4
-This felt a little easy, but these do sometimes "go" quickly so I was conservative. Maybe going slightly easier on the deficit deadlifts left the back side less fatigued because I didn't feel any straining on these reps/sets.
-2) 10-8-6, 6-4-4, 6-4-4
-Marginal improvement.
(1) Build to 8 @ 2 (/side) (2) 2x6 with same load (/side)
-60lbs
C) Row
-142 hr avg 172 peak
-Better pacing.
-Tried to hit 300+ watts on surges
-110-150-190 watts for @6-@7-@8

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Monday, May 1st

A) Snatch

(1) Build to 2 @ 6, 3 singles at same weight
-Technique work with the no-nos seems to have paid off, these felt super easy and technically sound.
B) Back Squat
-Was focusing on being intentional on every rep and my rep speed all recorded higher this week. First set was super solid, second set was solid, but definitely more difficult with more steady velocity decreases.
C) Run
-Same as last Monday, but further distance.

Tuesday, April 25th

A) Strict Muscle-Up

(1) Build to x 5 @ 2 RIR (weighted), then x4, x3 with same load (2) Kipping @7 x 2 sets rest 60s between
-10lbs x 7-6-5
-Bodyweight + 30lbs.
-12 then 8 for kipping.
(1) Build to 8 @ 3 (/side) (2) 2x8 with same load (/side)
-Built to 100.
C) Circuit
-Up to 4:00 x 7 rounds of previous circuit done two weeks ago.

I wrote up a big long write up for the month, got distracted and then lost it. Not really motivated to put all that effort in again (sorry), so probably a big one at the end of the month.

Short story is after two weeks weight fell off again and I feel great in the gym, not sure what more I could ask for.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wrote up a big long write up for the month, got distracted and then lost it. Not really motivated to put all that effort in again (sorry), so probably a big one at the end of the month.
I have had this happen, it really makes me mad !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Short story is after two weeks weight fell off again and I feel great in the gym, not sure what more I could ask for.
Definitely sounds like it's treating you well!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thursday, May 4th

A) Slow Pull Clean

(1) Build to 2 @ 7 (2) 3x1 with 2 @ 7 load
-255lbs
-Tiny bump but form feels great.
B) Deadlift
Build to x5 @ Velocity Loss, plus 1x3 with same load
-435lbs
-These moved great.
-All hook, ditching the straps for anything unless something changes.

I have had this happen, it really makes me mad !!
Ya I usually type up on the computer, but wanted to add some screenshots from some apps so I went to the phone, then went back to the computer to format it, then forgot to save so its w/e.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So seems like things are on the up (literally). App added nearly 100 calories per day to the diet plan. I knew it was being maybe a little aggressive at the start, but it is funny to see it track my metabolism as increasing and intake increasing as I am at my near weight low for this plan.

I also have been feeling pretty good lately still, looking forward to the next few weeks and where I'll be. Vascularity and leanness are pretty crazy right now. I definitely think I am a little deflated with the current carb intake, so hoping things will really kick off in a few weeks when I get to add some significant amounts back in.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know its been a couple weeks, but things have been going well, just maybe a bit boring.

Strength is hanging in there, maybe up a tiny bit on some stuff or holding steady elsewhere, endurance is up, and weight keeps dropping. I did hit my "goal" weight, but decided to hold for another week to see if I can make my weekly average that number not just hit it, then I'll hopefully start bumping back up the following week.

I've made some slight supplement adjustments, but the backbone is pretty much the same, maybe I'll get a full update at the end of the month.

Just not really feeling motivated to log onto the boards the way discussions seem to go on here and just the general vibe kinda blows my mood, but that could be the caloric deficit talking.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know its been a couple weeks, but things have been going well, just maybe a bit boring.

Strength is hanging in there, maybe up a tiny bit on some stuff or holding steady elsewhere, endurance is up, and weight keeps dropping. I did hit my "goal" weight, but decided to hold for another week to see if I can make my weekly average that number not just hit it, then I'll hopefully start bumping back up the following week.

I've made some slight supplement adjustments, but the backbone is pretty much the same, maybe I'll get a full update at the end of the month.

Just not really feeling motivated to log onto the boards the way discussions seem to go on here and just the general vibe kinda blows my mood, but that could be the caloric deficit talking.
You are doing good, keep up the hard work !

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

all good, we all go through it bro .. keep your head up and continue to put in the work .. motivation will come.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks I appreciate it.

Oh gym motivation is fine, it’s motivation to log it on here. 😂

Tip! Always check this thread first, it will motivation to log in !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tip! Always check this thread first, it will motivation to log in !!

lol i check in every other day there .. dont say anything just peeping tom type shyt

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Need to update what I’ve been using the last month.

As of today I’m transitioning to maintenance for at least a month before I decide what to do next. I hit my goal over a week early and starting to feel hungry and on the verge of wanting to just have a giant cheat, so considering I have no desire to push harder to get leaner I’ll just eat more now. 🙂

Hoping to update more here later today. Regardless I’ll be providing at least monthly, but hopefully more like weekly updates on extended AXT use with whatever else I decide to add alongside it (looking like Ursa-gel in June).

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Supplements:
AM: 1 Uro-B, 2 Amentoflavone XT, 3 Anabolic XT, 3 Anabolic Effect, 2 Cardiovascular Support, 2 Stress and Anxiety Support, 1 Sabroxy XT + 150mg-200mg Caffeine, 1 pump XPG Curcuprime on knees/ankles
PM: 3 Anabolic XT, 3 Anabolic Effect, 2 Cardiovascular Support, 3 Doctors Best Multivitamin, 300m extra Magnesium Glycinate, 2 Orange Oximega

That is the last months usage, never really updated. I'll be looking to probably add Ursa-Gels next week and drop the Uro-B.

I dropped 6lbs from the start of the log until last week (maybe 7lbs if you count the lowest weight I actually hit, not sustained or average).

Didn't lose any strength really, gained in some areas, and my vascularity has been pretty freaky the last couple weeks. Endurance actually went up as well.

I'll be looking for maintenance for at least the next 3 weeks maybe longer, then I may just hang out there and slowly add calories or go full on bulk, we will see how progress looks in a few weeks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a nice stack !!

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Great work man! Losing six pounds and not losing strength is hard to do! Well done!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Supplements:
AM: 1 Uro-B, 2 Amentoflavone XT, 3 Anabolic XT, 3 Anabolic Effect, 2 Cardiovascular Support, 2 Stress and Anxiety Support, 1 Sabroxy XT + 150mg-200mg Caffeine, 1 pump XPG Curcuprime on knees/ankles
PM: 3 Anabolic XT, 3 Anabolic Effect, 2 Cardiovascular Support, 3 Doctors Best Multivitamin, 300m extra Magnesium Glycinate, 2 Orange Oximega

That is the last months usage, never really updated. I'll be looking to probably add Ursa-Gels next week and drop the Uro-B.

I dropped 6lbs from the start of the log until last week (maybe 7lbs if you count the lowest weight I actually hit, not sustained or average).

Didn't lose any strength really, gained in some areas, and my vascularity has been pretty freaky the last couple weeks. Endurance actually went up as well.

I'll be looking for maintenance for at least the next 3 weeks maybe longer, then I may just hang out there and slowly add calories or go full on bulk, we will see how progress looks in a few weeks.
SNS and CEL for the win! Nice looking set up with AE and Anabolic xt!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need to update what I’ve been using the last month.

As of today I’m transitioning to maintenance for at least a month before I decide what to do next. I hit my goal over a week early and starting to feel hungry and on the verge of wanting to just have a giant cheat, so considering I have no desire to push harder to get leaner I’ll just eat more now. 🙂

Hoping to update more here later today. Regardless I’ll be providing at least monthly, but hopefully more like weekly updates on extended AXT use with whatever else I decide to add alongside it (looking like Ursa-gel in June).
Thats funny, I also transitioned to maintenance on Sunday as i reached my goal a bit early.

Are you letting MacroFactor control your calories? I do now and it added roughly 200 calories to my daily diet. It will be interesting to see how my body and the app adapts over time. Ive fed it with over 6 months of data now so it should know my body pretty well.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats funny, I also transitioned to maintenance on Sunday as i reached my goal a bit early.

Are you letting MacroFactor control your calories? I do now and it added roughly 200 calories to my daily diet. It will be interesting to see how my body and the app adapts over time. Ive fed it with over 6 months of data now so it should know my body pretty well.
Ya it added over 350 to my diet haha

I’m really lean right now (relative to my personal baselines) and I could feel pushing any further would require more significant effort that with no real reasonings to push for didn’t seem worth it. 🙂