Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Enough to make you awesome. :)
yeah that works :p
i understand the point of the question - too much nitrate can present potential issues
what i can say is, i am not worried about ODing on nitrates, with the amount i am currently taking

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
alford landed the ucla job...proud of him!!!
did not hear that - yeah good for him, big gig!
i always wanted him to succeed BK, but i guess he's not the strongest recruiter around :dunno:
davis & sampson (WTF!!), horrid..crean doing just fine :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
some food pics from today
i was able to sneak some 96% lean beef in for a small splurge, and still keep my fats in allotted range
is DEF last day for this tho..no more deli meats soon either..even tuna will go away in a minute
steady diet of ground chicken and turkey breast
also - man haven't had french style green beans in forever..yum!

3oz 96% lean beef
2oz turkey breast deli meat
5 egg whites
1 slice rye bread
300, 50/14/5
(was hungry, couldn't wait for pic, had to take bite of burger)

5oz 96% lean beef
4 egg whites
6oz sweet potato
1 rice cake
1c beans
415cals, 50/43/5

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
That's in Indiana boss ;-) bout 35min outside Ft. Wayne.
yup - off 114 in the middle of nowhere :p
srs, manchester is off the beaten path
i think bigt meant, alford will always be known for his body of work as an IU player..he personified hoosier hoops, and will forever hold a spot in the heart of every IU fan who followed them back then
(yes i speak from personal stance) ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think bigt meant, alford will always be known for his body of work as an IU player..he personified hoosier hoops, and will forever hold a spot in the heart of every IU fan who followed them back then
yes indeed...hoosier as in indiana university hoosier!!!

very well said, snag!!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see, my bad Bigt.

Oh I remember middle of no where, I went there my freshman year! Where I met Nick Winter (R.I.P.)

I just know that was his first gig, really put Manchester on the map for basketball for a while. I think too them to the national championship game his last year?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Oh I remember middle of no where, I went there my freshman year! Where I met Nick Winter (R.I.P.)

I just know that was his first gig, really put Manchester on the map for basketball for a while. I think too them to the national championship game his last year?
you went to manchester eh? :D it's decent college really, just small
and yes, alford took that program to new heights for sure..in his last yr there (1995) he took an undefeated squad (30-0) to the division III title game where they suffered their only defeat of yr..then, he moved on to southwest missouri state

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you went to manchester eh? :D it's decent college really, just small
and yes, alford took that program to new heights for sure..in his last yr there (1995) he took an undefeated squad (30-0) to the division III title game where they suffered their only defeat of yr..then, he moved on to southwest missouri state
Yeah, it is small, cross campus in less than 5min haha. They're a university now so I wonder how they'll grow? I enjoyed my time there, though. My roommate was a basketball player, he said ole Steve was a staple around those parts & rightfully so.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i love all this talk of indiana baskeball....back in the 70's bobby knight was like a king, and indiana was his kingdom!!! everywhere you went bk and IU basketball posters and calendars were prominently displayed. it would be hard to describe to a non hoosier just how huge IU basketball was back in the day!!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ absolutely
was still that way in the 80s too - even weathered the landon turner deal, and then isaiah thomas yrs were big..dan dakich and nccaa tourney game against NC, where he became the only player in the world who stopped michael jordan dead in his tracks..then mid-80s hit a lull - punctuated by The Chair incident
steve alford was the bright spot for a long while

not to change the subject, but i gotta slip these in lol :p

sneaking right along..everything going just fine
drying & slimming while holding weight - cannot beat it!
and this is upon rising guys, no pump :nono:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Monster! One day ill catch up snags. When my body cant take a beating anymore. Joints for that matter

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they don't call it Peak Week for nothing boys :D
You have a rose.....or a lizard on your back...can't quite make it out. Not sure why since you ARE using a top of the line 1920's Polaroid camera :)

Ps. Nice hair
Pss. Get new wallpaper or paint over current wallpaper.
Psss. You don't hide for shyt.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
You have a rose.....or a lizard on your back...can't quite make it out. Not sure why since you ARE using a top of the line 1920's Polaroid camera :)
you leave my cam alone!
it is a rose (+ my daughter's name)
other side is a lion (and my son's name)
Ps. Nice hair
Pss. Get new wallpaper or paint over current wallpaper.
Psss. You don't hide for shyt.
:toofunny:
1 - ah thx, i'm loving the long shyte! (at least till tennis season) :eek:
2 - no, i'm moving
3 - LMAO!
i couldn't stay in hiding, this is going better than i had even figured it would

of course, there always has to be a lagging bodypart (sigh)
i may just have to get out there and do some sprints..had decided i would not, but definition in wheels is not on par with rest of me..it will get better (later in week) just continuing what i'm doing, and definition won't be as great anyway when it's all said and done because i'm rolling out a full-on squat day on friday (and your legs - being largest muscles in your body - hold more blood and water naturally than any other part of your body..this is why, for those knowledge who don't compete, legs are typically done last on the weekend prior to show day, to allow for full definition to come in)
all that said above - sprints are another story entirely, you want to do sprints if definition is lagging

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Awesome legs boss! Jelly for sure

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Hey snags, you think adding more volume to leg days will have the same effect on definition as sprints? I normally start:
Barbell squats: 135x10, and pyramid upwards to 265x6. Should I find a comfortable area around 225 and try to work high volume to build more definition? I do other leg exercises of course after but the pyramid is a good example of what I do when squatting.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Hey snags, you think adding more volume to leg days will have the same effect on definition as sprints?
no
I normally start:
Barbell squats: 135x10, and pyramid upwards to 265x6. Should I find a comfortable area around 225 and try to work high volume to build more definition? I do other leg exercises of course after but the pyramid is a good example of what I do when squatting.
legs generally respond well to higher reps, yes
shake things up, and try sets of 15-20 rep range

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
no
legs generally respond well to higher reps, yes
shake things up, and try sets of 15-20 rep range
Thanks a lot brotha. I'll try it out this week, let's see how strong my legs really are >:D

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
so after thinking about things over the w/e, i made the final approach look like this:
cals drop to 2350 till friday
after rolling 250g carbs yesterday, they will now be 200 today/150 tuesday/175 wednesday/150 thursday
then, 250-275ish on friday - all of these carbs being dry & clean (same thing i been using)
fats are 30g daily
keeping water high until friday, eliminate salt from shaker wednesday
that is all

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
anyone catch this nastiness yesterday? just..wow
fast healing, kevin ware

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^just brutal..

speaking of brutal - i brutalized da wheels today :yup:
threw in some DB jump squats (4 sets of 15, had me sucking wind) and finished with couple sets of sprints
i can tell i haven't done cardio this winter :eek:

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^just brutal..

speaking of brutal - i brutalized da wheels today :yup:
threw in some DB jump squats (4 sets of 15, had me sucking a friend) and finished with couple sets of sprints
i can tell i haven't done cardio this winter :eek:
Hrmmmm......

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
What did I say 4 months ago? Don't care what your goals are just do some cardio or you'll end up paying. No one listens :shoot:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
What did I say 4 months ago? Don't care what your goals are just do some cardio or you'll end up paying. No one listens :shoot:
i don't remember you saying any such thing d00d :think:
lol..i'm not real worried about it, tennis always gets me right after the first few times out
(is a mofo those first couple times tho) :yikes:

anyway, random news..just received the new PX today, not the Black of course but the reformulated PX 500-XT
it will be awhile till i get around to checking this one out, as PXB is doing me just fine, and i'm ending all stims/fat-burners at end of this log, for awhile..but WOW! stuff looks great, pretty nice profile (love me some schizandrol A!)
be on the lookout for this one....

anyway, random news..just received the new PX today, not the Black of course but the reformulated PX 500-XT
it will be awhile till i get around to checking this one out, as PXB is doing me just fine, and i'm ending all stims/fat-burners at end of this log, for awhile..but WOW! stuff looks great, pretty nice profile (love me some schizandrol A!)
be on the lookout for this one....

aaaand in a smhs moment -i just went and tanned a little bit ago..this lady arrives right before me with her troop of daughters in tow, they look to be ~14, ~12, and ~8..she puts every one of them in a bed - and upgraded the 14y/o girl to a level 5 (hottest bed in the joint), and the 8y/o girl in a level 3
:blink:
wow, unreal

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Agh that's crazy. Apparently my wife was addicted to tanning before we got together. She used to be soooo dark. Lol. I don let her near those things now though...

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Majority of my high school was addicted to tanning. We had Atleast 10 literally orange girls in my grade. It's been said if you had sex with them you'd get orange on your dick haha. W.e. tanning is still better than allowing 12 yr old daughters to get implants. Shaking my damn head.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can you share some profile Steve or is the DMAA replaced with something else but rest is the same?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Can you share some profile Steve or is the DMAA replaced with something else but rest is the same?
some similarities, but some differences as well..
gone is dmaa..in is our patented IrisinXD, also hordenine hcl and phenethylamine combo
looks very solid, should give a nice boost

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hordenine and Schizandrol A should bring the attitude lost from the absence of DMAA

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
NEW PX 500XT profile

complete new profile:

FinaFlex Pro Xanthine 500-XT Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

Pro Xanthine 500-XT Blend:

Antioxidant Energy Amplification (450mg):

1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, IRISINxd (Green Tea Extract [standardized for EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine), Blueberry Extract, Theobromine, AdvantraZ (Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder 50%)

Mood Elevator & Focus Factor (205mg):

Thiamine disulfide butyrate (Sulbutiamine), b-Phenethylamine HCI, Schizanadrol A, Hordenine HCI, r-Methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCI

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
complete new profile:

FinaFlex Pro Xanthine 500-XT Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 capsule

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

Pro Xanthine 500-XT Blend:

Antioxidant Energy Amplification (450mg):

1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, IRISINxd (Green Tea Extract [standardized for EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine), Blueberry Extract, Theobromine, AdvantraZ (Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder 50%)

Mood Elevator & Focus Factor (205mg):

Thiamine disulfide butyrate (Sulbutiamine), b-Phenethylamine HCI, Schizanadrol A, Hordenine HCI, r-Methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCI

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3
A little touch of some C20 in there I see. I like the profile.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks very solid!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[h=3]Compound 20 Supplement Facts[/h]Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Proprietary Blend1520 mg**
Symplocos Racemosa Extract (Bark) (Standardized for Triterpenoids) **
N-Coumaroyldopamine **
N-Caffeoyldopamine

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
LOL
yes i'm aware of what c20 contains AZ :p
i also understand what you were trying to say..
your terminology however would lead one to believe we put c20 in our product..that is simply not the case, and quite an erroneous thought..would be like saying we have og jack3d in our Ignite, because we use 2-amino-4-methylhexane
two different products entirely, my friend

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
since you brought up c20..
the other portion of that product is interesting, N-Caffeoyldopamine..supposedly, this amino metabolite of tyrosine (found in the cocoa plant) is being hailed as being on par with other beta-2 agonists, like clenbuterol - only without the bad side effects (because it doesn't hit beta-1 receptors like the heart)..N-coumaroyldopamine of course being an analog of N-Caffeoyldopamine
i don't know if i'd make that comparison myself, and i don't know much about c20, but the science of both N-Caffeoyldopamine and N-Coumaroyldopamine is the hot thing these days it seems, both compounds increase cAMP

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed...just noticing that a compound was being used that I've only seen in 2 other products before. It's a great beta-2 agonist/hardening compound.