slim xtreme first dose review

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried my first dose of slim xtreme this morning around 7:30 and it is now 2:30 in the afternoon and my energy is still very high. Dose was one capsule.

Mood (10/10): SX is amazing for mood. SX just makes me want to smile.

Energy (10/10): At one capsule this stuff in unreal. It doesn't make me really jittery or anxious like ephedrine, yohimbine or high dose caffeine. It is the type of energy that makes you want to go out do things. I feel really awake but not like I am on stims. I do not know how long this effect will last but I hope it wears off by 10pm because I need to sleep.

Focus and drive (10/10): I just had one of my most focused workouts ever. SX gave me a great mind-muscle connection. the only thing that existed to me during my workout was the weights.

Appetite suppression (10/10): I could probably go all day without eating, but that would not help me with my goals. I can eat when I need to but I do not feel hungry at all.

sides effects (8/10): slight anxiety, but that may have been do to something else. A few deep breath quickly relieved this.

overall (9.5/10): One of the best stims that I have tried. The only thing that would make it better is if it had no affect on anxiety. I feel that this product could even be very effective at a lower dose and more capsules per bottle.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooh, all that goodness from just one capsule?!?! This must be some kind of miracle pill then, eh? I mean, surely it can't be for real!!

Ok, just playing. I had to get creative. BIG THANKS for popping up the review, man! We're all really glad that you enjoyed it so far. If/when you feel up to taking 2 caps some morning, definitely let us know if you notice anything different. But if 1 is working well, why change?!?!? :D

Keep kickin AX!! :head:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review. That's some awesome results. Thanks for sharing.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you for making a great supplement. It about ten hours later and my energy is starting to come down. not a crash though. My appetite is still pretty low too. This is much better than the original stim x. I felt the original was too intense at one capsule. I might try 2 next week. any problems with taking one first thing and then another four hours later? (i figure it would not be as intense as two at once) I plan on stacking this with Prime and Lean Xtreme in April.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reviews like these, and the ones flowing in at the Slim Xtreme page @ NutraPlanet are overwhelmingly positive. It sounds like a real winner here guys, I'm looking forward to being able to give a review from the sample :thumbsup:

wolverine1971

Awards
I just got a bottle on Monday in the mail so I took 1 pill at 1pm and was flying high until 1am and finally started getting tired enough to go to sleep. I'm on day 5 at 1 pill a day and am amazed because this stuff seems too good to be true.

I have started and stopped so many diets over the past year because I need food to elevate my mood and eating has actually become a real problem for me over the last 2 years. I haven't cared about eating all week. Tonight my wife had the usual Friday night pizza with a glass of wine. I had a piece of celery with natural peanut butter on it and was full. I've went 5 days without even thinking about eating anything bad. This stuff is amazing and I think for the first time in 2 years I am going to be able to stick to my diet and lose the weight now. I hope the effects are just as strong taking it long term as the product claims state. My goal is to drop 50 pounds by July 1st and I think it's going to be easy now.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 review: One capsule at 7:30 am lasted all day and provided a very productive day at work. SX killed my appetite all day and made it hard to eat food. My mood was great all day. This is much more of a mental stim than a CNS stim.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 review: One capsule at 7:30 am lasted all day and provided a very productive day at work. SX killed my appetite all day and made it hard to eat food. My mood was great all day. This is much more of a mental stim than a CNS stim.
Exactly! You just nailed it, Aneurin DBE is not a CNS stim. Nothing else like it on the market.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree.... that's a stellar review and it's not like it's just one coming in like that... well over a dozen.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Can anybody compare Stim X with Slim Xtreme? I am familiar with Stim X (have a bottle now.)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can!!

StimX - quicker energy, more of a "go" feeling, lasts about 6-8 hours (for me), appetite suppressing is light (I can still eat with it).

SX - much smoother, less "go" and more "hey, I'm still awake", appetite eliminator!, lasts 12 hours at the right dose - overdose on it at all and it doesn't get much stronger, just WAY longer.

Those are just a few initial observations. User experience will vary, of course, but if I had the choice for my needs, SX has it hands down.

Hope that helps!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I can!!

StimX - quicker energy, more of a "go" feeling, lasts about 6-8 hours (for me), appetite suppressing is light (I can still eat with it).

SX - much smoother, less "go" and more "hey, I'm still awake", appetite eliminator!, lasts 12 hours at the right dose - overdose on it at all and it doesn't get much stronger, just WAY longer.

Those are just a few initial observations. User experience will vary, of course, but if I had the choice for my needs, SX has it hands down.

Hope that helps!
Thanks bro. I do have the free samples coming my way.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Have to agree... I love the clean energy aspect of it. As for eating...I can still get all my meals in.