Sleephoria™

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back in stock tomorrow or Friday!
I've had so many PM's on this board and a few others asking when it would return. Now I can clear my inbox! It's almost back!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back in stock tomorrow or Friday!
Yeah, buddy!

Nice

2 caps is listed as standard but you know how that goes (rolls eyes) LOL

What does will provide a legit and desired effect?

Thanks
I can't remember if it was Matt or Josh, but IIRC, one of them tried playing around with upping the dosage and didn't really experience anything more beneficial than the 2 cap dosage. Which is a great thing, really. I know what you mean about having to dose more on some products, though.

domore

Awards
If price was prohibiting you from purchasing Sleephoria, now is your chance to pick up a bottle. It is only $18.81 at NutraPlanet.

test112

Awards
  • Established
Are there any concerns that the ganoderma (reishi) might be somewhat anti-androgenic?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any concerns that the ganoderma (reishi) might be somewhat anti-androgenic?
No. Any effects at all are on 5a-reductase, which at high dosage might cause a slight reduction in the conversion to DHT.

test112

Awards
  • Established
No. Any effects at all are on 5a-reductase, which at high dosage might cause a slight reduction in the conversion to DHT.
Cool, thanks for the reply. How would you rate the amount in sleephoria in terms of a high/low dose? I don't have a feel for it in terms of this particular herb.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Sleephoria is amazing! I literally sleep 4-5 hours and Im good to go! Usually I'll sleep 8-10 hours.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got a bottle of Sleephoria a couple orders back and just finished. When opened the bottle I got a poof of powder, it seems a couple capsules busted. I played with dosage (1-3 caps pre-bed). I didn't see that much improvement in my sleep from the first half of the bottle, even at 3 caps. The back half was great, even at 1 cap for the last few days I slept great. Do you think the broken caps had an effect on the restlessness nights or I just needed to get used to the product?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got a bottle of Sleephoria a couple orders back and just finished. When opened the bottle I got a poof of powder, it seems a couple capsules busted. I played with dosage (1-3 caps pre-bed). I didn't see that much improvement in my sleep from the first half of the bottle, even at 3 caps. The back half was great, even at 1 cap for the last few days I slept great. Do you think the broken caps had an effect on the restlessness nights or I just needed to get used to the product?
Hard telling. I've had a ton of different supplements with a few broken capsules, those things get tossed around so much during shipping. I don't know about needing to get used to the product, but it sounded like something worked.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard if you dose Sleephoria too high it has the opposite effect and causes restlessness. 1-2 caps was effective for me. I couldn't really tell which dosage helped me sleep better, so I just went to 1 cap since it's more cost effective.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard if you dose Sleephoria too high it has the opposite effect and causes restlessness. 1-2 caps was effective for me. I couldn't really tell which dosage helped me sleep better, so I just went to 1 cap since it's more cost effective.
It depends. I've done a couple of experiments with 3 caps. Only once did I sleep more deeply.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It depends. I've done a couple of experiments with 3 caps. Only once did I sleep more deeply.
Yeah. I like how effective it is with 1 cap. The bottle lasts for ages.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. I like how effective it is with 1 cap. The bottle lasts for ages.
I'm going to grab another bottle and run at one a night. I couldn't tell the difference one vs two.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love this stuff. I've been using 2 caps at night, unless I take a big dose of a preworkout too late, then I use 3. Great sleep. I stack it with theanine as well.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the feedback guys!

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
With this out of the loop for a bit, what's a decent substitute until I can overstock on the real deal?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been forced to turn to benzos. Nothing else works for me except Sleephoria.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phenibut works pretty good for me.
I end up with crazy tolerance within the first 4 days of use, and then it doesn't work anymore. Good stuff, I agree, but I wish it didn't have that effect.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I end up with crazy tolerance within the first 4 days of use, and then it doesn't work anymore. Good stuff, I agree, but I wish it didn't have that effect.
dsade MidwestBeast Geoforce(if you still with evomuse)

Is there any plans to bring back sleephoria?!?!!! If so when might we expect it to be back?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade MidwestBeast Geoforce(if you still with evomuse)

Is there any plans to bring back sleephoria?!?!!! If so when might we expect it to be back?
It is definitely in the que to come back. Last I knew, it was still fairly far behind other things, though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm making a very small change to the formula. Figured out that I had the wrong active isolated from the saffron, and that Safranal is so much more incredibly potent (as you guys might have seen with the Portal Sleep).

I'm also going to try a little harder to find a higher standardization for Stepholidine, as I need it for the Opiade release.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm making a very small change to the formula. Figured out that I had the wrong active isolated from the saffron, and that Safranal is so much more incredibly potent (as you guys might have seen with the Portal Sleep).

I'm also going to try a little harder to find a higher standardization for Stepholidine, as I need it for the Opiade release.
Sounds awesome!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait ?

I've tried various different "sleep aides" and this literally is the only thing that helped me (since I'm waiting on this to come back I've been using 3mg melatonin - that's it.)

test112

Awards
  • Established
I'm one of those people who is partially on board the iodine good, bromine bad bandwagon. Any issues with the bromo-melatonin? And similarly with the quercetin-bromine cocrystals in DCP? Am I just being silly?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm one of those people who is partially on board the iodine good, bromine bad bandwagon. Any issues with the bromo-melatonin? And similarly with the quercetin-bromine cocrystals in DCP? Am I just being silly?
Probably moreso the DCP, but the dosage I. sleephoria is tiny.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) we have the stepholidine to cover D2/d1!interactions....pretty much the only compound found to have that particular mix of affinities.so the morus alba - used it in combustion, never really looked at it for sleep.

Ruteacarpine / I'll look into

Kana would have to be high dosed to work with a very minor effect. Studies this for Strange Shots

Theanine - has the opposite effect on me. Cranks me up bad.

L-dopa- see above

Tryptophan is great,but I snap wide awake after 4 hours as if I had a full nights sleep that lasts about 2 hours then crash.

Agmatine I'm afraid we're limited by dose. I would go under a gram.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any update when this will be available?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is pretty far back in the restock queue, honestly.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is pretty far back in the restock queue, honestly.
Darn I want to use this again so bad. I'm hoping it will allow me sleep and stay asleep with my CPAP mask on, as I can't at all even with Ambien(I'll fall asleep but I'll take it off in my "sleep" if you call what you do on ambien sleep).

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Bump.
Any chance this will ever be back?
Yeah ditto! I never even knew this product existed.

I’ve always been able to go to sleep very quickly, but 4-5 hours later I wake up and 99.9% of the time I can’t fall back to sleep until 1-2 hours later. My sleep hygiene is good (blacked out cool room, no lights etc) but can never just sleep mostly through the night like I used to years ago.

I’ve tried a dozen or more supplement and products alone and or combined and none have ever done anything to keep me asleep.

Why is a product that was already available, formulated and getting good feedback “far back in the restock que”? Are some of the ingredients hard to come by or what? Just find it odd there’s no listed reason in the thread about why it’s not being produced currently.

Please Matt, you’re my only hope...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah ditto! I never even knew this product existed.

I’ve always been able to go to sleep very quickly, but 4-5 hours later I wake up and 99.9% of the time I can’t fall back to sleep until 1-2 hours later. My sleep hygiene is good (blacked out cool room, no lights etc) but can never just sleep mostly through the night like I used to years ago.

I’ve tried a dozen or more supplement and products alone and or combined and none have ever done anything to keep me asleep.
Same exact problem here. So frustrating.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMPITY BUMP....My Sleep For Yours, Mr. Flagg

Reactions: CF2

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
IIRC, the majority of you would prefer NOT to have any form of melatonin?
Not opposed to melatonin but I suppose it's easy enough to add alongside another sleep supp that leaving it out may appeal to those who don't respond to it or can't/won't use it for various reasons. Not hating I know those reasons are legit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not opposed to melatonin but I suppose it's easy enough to add alongside another sleep supp that leaving it out may appeal to those who don't respond to it or can't/won't use it for various reasons. Not hating I know those reasons are legit.
It is pretty crucial, but unless that is where the problem lies, for insomnia anyway, yeah you will have to add it.

The formula I've just about finished is far more advanced than the GABA heavy first version. There have been a LOT of advances in understanding of sleep cycles.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this ever come back?

As I lay here at 4am...
Waiting for 1 ingredient that takes a LOT of work. Supplier was supposed to have started back in February, but I doubt any work has been done.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Waiting for 1 ingredient that takes a LOT of work. Supplier was supposed to have started back in February, but I doubt any work has been done.
Gotcha. Glad to hear it's on the agenda though. What are you using for sleep in the mean time? I'm so sick of living like this, but I remember Sleephoria was amazing...

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Gotcha. Glad to hear it's on the agenda though. What are you using for sleep in the mean time? I'm so sick of living like this, but I remember Sleephoria was amazing...
Try some Shoden man definitely helps. I take Arms Race Nutrition Stabilize just for the sleep

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 13