• Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoops...redundant use of performance. First time should say "ideal health."

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea how sleephoria will affect peple with sleep apnea OSA?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea how sleephoria will affect peple with sleep apnea OSA?
Being a medical condition you will have to talk to your physician before using. There is no obvious reason in the literature that it should be a problem, though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At this point we are just waiting in the labels.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Can we get anymore info, bottle size, price point? Any updates on labels? Thank you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And we are ALMOST ready for release!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was kind of going for a "Northern Lights over Alaskan Mountains" look.
Labels impressive. Do you feel that while taking this and getting sub optimal hours of sleep you can still recover well and drop body fat ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Labels impressive. Do you feel that while taking this and getting sub optimal hours of sleep you can still recover well and drop body fat ?
How "Sub-optimal"?

domore

Awards
Perfect timing. This is going to fit nicely with the next couple of months of business/life.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at that sexy little label.

You're getting very sleepy....

propho

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! That's what I'm looking for new ingredients to aid in sleep. I am tired of the usual melatonin, valerian root, gaba combos..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im definitely going to have to give this a go, i like the addition of 2-bromo-melatonin.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
What is the bromo melatonin? Is that another way to write melatonin or is it special.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the bromo melatonin? Is that another way to write melatonin or is it special.
The bromo-melatonin is a melatonin derivative, extremely fast-acting, but short lived. At this dosage it shouldn't negatively affect natural melatonin release, nor have any kind of hangover effecct. It is used at low, but effective, dosage to help trigger sleep initially.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How "Sub-optimal"?
So lets say I only get 4 hours of sleep.

The detrimental effects of sleep deprivation are pretty well studied. How would this work with people with sleep deprivation. Make them feel more rested? Better recovery? As opposed to waking up feeling like **** with ****ty recovery

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So lets say I only get 4 hours of sleep.

The detrimental effects of sleep deprivation are pretty well studied. How would this work with people with sleep deprivation. Make them feel more rested? Better recovery? As opposed to waking up feeling like **** with ****ty recovery
As you know, the detriments of sleep deprivation are both acute and cumulative. In general, and for a short period it should boost the effectiveness of the sleep you do get.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As you know, the detriments of sleep deprivation are both acute and cumulative. In general, and for a short period it should boost the effectiveness of the sleep you do get.
Perfect !!! I have no problem sleeping its staying to sleep always waking up to pee ect. But a competitor I'm working with isn't getting much and I'd like to get her some better quality sleep. He's competing in 3 weeks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfect !!! I have no problem sleeping its staying to sleep always waking up to pee ect. But a competitor I'm working with isn't getting much and I'd like to get her some better quality sleep. He's competing in 3 weeks
I can't even imagine getting hit with insomnia during contest prep. That has to be horrible.

She might also be at risk of increased cortisol as well, so keep an eye on that.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't even imagine getting hit with insomnia during contest prep. That has to be horrible.

She might also be at risk of increased cortisol as well, so keep an eye on that.
Yea definitely keeping an eye on that. Her coach had her at 1030 calories at 130 lbs with 2 a days. Needless to say last week I started reverse dieting adding calories where needed not to make it to much at once.

Getting her cortisol support. It's only a matter of if I see her and get it to her otherwise with her 50 hours a week she needs to get it

She doesn't have insomnia. She's just extremely busy. But dedicated as all hell.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleephoria should be at Nutraplanet this coming week. Don't sleep on what's sure to be a good deal. You won't want the lights to go out on this sale. We didn't rest until we had a formula to knock you out.

I could keep going, but I like being a rep.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Sleephoria should be at Nutraplanet this coming week. Don't sleep on what's sure to be a good deal. You won't want the lights to go out on this sale. We didn't rest until we had a formula to knock you out.

I won't sleep until I have it in my hands. Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think you have been pun-ished enough.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol yall are crazy. Im looking forward to this product though for sure.

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
hey Matt, do any of the ingredients affect serotonin levels (ie similar to 5-HTP)? I ask as i've had to avoid sleep formulas since starting an SSRI due to the interaction with 5-HTP, which seems to be in almost all of them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not directly. I actually pulled 5-HTP out of the formula at around my third formula test as it caused unpredictable reactions.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow. NP. Intro. Sale.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Sleephoria will put you to sleep...and so will that list of references! :) That's cheaper than I expected you to have it at boss man!
I thought it was quite cheap, too, especially for some of those ingredients.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, blew through that stock in no time.

Definitely looking forward to the feedback. Let's hear it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first review has been posted on the product page. Looking forward to seeing more.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 13