SkRaw85 Training Log

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What dose are you able to run SD at, and for how long? I tried running at 20mg daily once and stopped on day 10 due to brown urine and feeling like hell. I can pulse it or run it at 10mg for a little bit but 20 put a hurting on me.
SD is one have to totally avoid now….I even get nauseated at just 10 mg, after only about 7-10 days. Sad part is I used to could run it 4 weeks at 20 mg with virtually no sides. Ahh it’s the age old “getting old sucks” strikes again.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Last run was alongside trest. I ran it 20mg per day for 4 weeks. No way I could have gone longer than that lol. I’ve pondered the idea of pulsing it as well. I respond well to this method. And if any compound should be pulsed, this is definitely one
Yeah I was able to run a productive pulse at 20mg on training days. I only went 4 weeks but think I could have gone 6 for sure. Not sure how I would have done on 30mg but didn't really feel a need to try to figure it out either.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I was able to run a productive pulse at 20mg on training days. I only went 4 weeks but think I could have gone 6 for sure. Not sure how I would have done on 30mg but didn't really feel a need to try to figure it out either.
I think when it comes to Superdrol this is the ideal way to use it, running a pulse. It’s just so strong and it really doesn’t take much in your system to boost performance and results.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think when it comes to Superdrol this is the ideal way to use it, running a pulse. It’s just so strong and it really doesn’t take much in your system to boost performance and results.
My first experience with it was the original iML Super-DMZ, that stuff was unreal! it was 10mg SD and 10mg DMZ per cap, I made it three weeks before I had to pull the plug from feeling very rough. Couldn't eat, urine was getting dark, even felt like it was bothering my kidney with the pain in the left side of my back right where the kidney is. I felt rough, but I had gained a lot of size, even with eating the UD2 diet. Funny thing is I am pretty sure I ran an OTC PCT afterwards... LMAO!!!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10/5

Mini PA’s x 20
Mini snatch x 15
Mini Facepulls x 20
Mini press downs x 30

Duffalo bench:
55x10
145x10
235x10
275x5
305x2

Seal rows, Kaddilac bar, mid grip:
135x10
155x10
205x8x3 sets

Plate raise to overhead:
10x3 sets

V grip press downs vs 2X monster minis:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's gonna be so purdy!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In before safety straps get ordered for rack work like pin presses!
Lol you read my mind. That is the next addition. I left the rogue nameplates off the uprights as they block the top 18” or so of holes. I will need those for obscure conjugate stuff….

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10/17

Mini PA’s x 20
Mini snatch x 10
Mini press downs x 40
Mini Facepulls x 20

Kaddilac reverse grip bench, mid grip:
135x20
225x6,5,4,6,4,4
175x10
155x6

Kaddilac CG reverse grip bench:
135x10x2 sets

Standing OHP, power bar:
115x7,10,5

Dips:

Vgrip press downs vs light band:
25x3 sets

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11/14
BW: 225

Mini band warms:
PA’s x 30
Press downs x 50
Facepulls x 30
Snatch x 10

DB arm wrestlers:
15x10x2 sets per side

20° incline bench, powerbar, comp grip, slow bar path focus:
45x10
135x10
155x10
175x10
155x10
135x10

DB alt hammer curls:
40’sX20x4 sets

Dips:
10x3 sets

Vgrip press downs vs light band:

KB DUR:
30x10x3 sets
IMG_8957.JPG

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally lol. Survived this hell of a summer. Able to focus on me and my own again. Just got back from a week long anniversary vaycay with wife and ready to put this caloric surplus to use 🤣. But seriously, I should have tracked meals this past week. It was disgustingly beautiful.
Yeah, we knew your work had you busy….glad your back. My wife and I always go on an anniversary vacation every year, and I probably put on 10-15 lbs every time. Glad y’all had a good time.👍

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, we knew your work had you busy….glad your back. My wife and I always go on an anniversary vacation every year, and I probably put on 10-15 lbs every time. Glad y’all had a good time.
Thanks! Yes that time off was long overdue. Burnout was approaching critical asshole stage lol. On the plus side, I’ve added some nice tools to the garage quiver to utilize.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11/16

Banded hip walks x 40

Reverse hyper:
+45x20
+90x20
+135x10
+180x10x2 sets

Trap bar deads:
170x10
260x10x2 sets

GHD, slow:

History shows me that I must always break in deads slow after a hiatus. I must be getting wiser?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11/16

Banded hip walks x 40

Reverse hyper:
+45x20
+90x20
+135x10
+180x10x2 sets

Trap bar deads:
170x10
260x10x2 sets

GHD, slow:

History shows me that I must always break in deads slow after a hiatus. I must be getting wiser?
Yep, better to get wiser while still young, instead of through injuries. I guess I did a little bit of both, but hey still learning. 👨‍🎓

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Liking your workouts and learning to come back in easy. Now if you can make that last more than 2 weeks... SURPRISE!!!!!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11/22

Mini band warms:
PA’s x 20
Facepulls x 20
Tri press downs x 40
Snatch x 15

DB arm wrestlers:
15x10 per side

Standing KB bottoms up press:
30x10x2 sets per side

CG Kaddilac bench:
45x10
135x10
155x10
175x10
155x10
135x10

Weighted dips:
+40x10
+30x10
+20x10
+10x10

Reverse grip EZ curls, slow and pumpy:
70x10x5 sets

Bradford press (over and back=1 rep):
45x10
65x10
75x10
65x10
55x10

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bet you had one hell of a pump after this one!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What’s a DB arm wrestler? I googled but saw a few different results.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here. I assumed it would have something to do with internal rotation from a "losing position" curling and internally rotating the DB back up and out of it but I have no clue.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here. I assumed it would have something to do with internal rotation from a "losing position" curling and internally rotating the DB back up and out of it but I have no clue.
I googled it to see what came up, not the same.

I use these for warmups on pressing days to get the rotator cuff and shoulder girdle primed with blood and a little CNS activation as well.

I place my elbow on the edge of my reverse hyper and squat down a little until my humerus is 90° from my body, elbow on pad, forearm straight up holding dumbbell. I give it an isometric death grip and rotate forearm forward 90° then back up. I use a very light DB, death-grip it, and pretend it’s a 100 lb dumbbell. Very slow, tense and tight movement both ways on every rep

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I googled it to see what came up, not the same.

I use these for warmups on pressing days to get the rotator cuff and shoulder girdle primed with blood and a little CNS activation as well.

I place my elbow on the edge of my reverse hyper and squat down a little until my humerus is 90° from my body, elbow on pad, forearm straight up holding dumbbell. I give it an isometric death grip and rotate forearm forward 90° then back up. I use a very light DB, death-grip it, and pretend it’s a 100 lb dumbbell. Very slow, tense and tight movement both ways on every rep
Okay so exact opposite of what I was picturing then. This is for external rotation not internal.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11/26
BW: 230 lbs

Pull-ups:

Landmine Meadows row:
90x10x5 sets per side

Landmine single arm OHP:
90x10x2 sets per side
135x10 per side

Bent over DB rear delt flys:
40’sX10x3 sets

Ez-bar paused lat pulls vs monster minis doubled:
10x6 sets

Plate raise to overhead:
10x5 sets

Hanging keg raise:
10x5 sets

Light band hammer curls:

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_8980.JPG

Got my safety straps for rogue rack. Seems a bit silly that they designed it so that the strap (rated to 1000lbs) sits directly on the sharp bolt threads. I’m going to go to tractor supply and grab some smooth pins to replace or some roll pins that cover the threads. First choice is brand new pins.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Smart thinking. we have some at my buddys gym but I never paid attention to how they were assembled. that's one item I didn't have to help him move from the old location lol.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smart thinking. we have some at my buddys gym but I never paid attention to how they were assembled. that's one item I didn't have to help him move from the old location lol.
I’m curious. If you ever get a chance maybe snap a pic