SkRaw85 Training Log

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do you know it's happening at night when it happens? Like, does it wake you up gasping for air?
Sometimes it wakes me up completely, not always though. I woke 9 times the night of the study….. and that was a “good nights sleep”. This device can’t be shipped fast enough.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes it wakes me up completely, not always though. I woke 9 times the night of the study….. and that was a “good nights sleep”. This device can’t be shipped fast enough.
FM dude, no way. I don't think I had it happen to me 9 times in all of December combined, but the handful of times that I did wake up gasping was a big indicator for me that it was time to shift gears. I've really only experienced the sleep apnea a couple of times in life, when I was younger tipping the scale at 242lbs, and then again in Dec when I peaked at 207. that **** is miserable, waking up in a panic gasping for air.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It deleted what I had typed out except for the last few sentences wtf lol. I’ll retype from memory

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4 mins total
The intermittent tachycardia concerns me, I’m sure that the sleep cycle of a meth smoker is the culprit. I’m going to retest pulse after using cpap for a while to confirm.

I’m hoping this device is the game changer for life and lifts. I’ve been dragging my azz thru this for too long now. I’ll bet there’s people on tren sleeping better than me lol.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok wtf is wrong with this forum app?

Not typing out again, quite annoying.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4 mins total
The intermittent tachycardia concerns me, I’m sure that the sleep cycle of a meth smoker is the culprit. I’m going to retest pulse after using cpap for a while to confirm.

I’m hoping this device is the game changer for life and lifts. I’ve been dragging my azz thru this for too long now. I’ll bet there’s people on tren sleeping better than me lol.
When I saw the notes on your tachycardia, I actually thought of Tren use. I can’t remember what you’re taking right now, but I wouldn’t blast for a couple months to give time for your blood thickness to decrease from wearing your mask. That’s not something you want to be pushing the cardiovascular system with.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I saw the notes on your tachycardia, I actually thought of Tren use. I can’t remember what you’re taking right now, but I wouldn’t blast for a couple months to give time for your blood thickness to decrease from wearing your mask. That’s not something you want to be pushing the cardiovascular system with.
Last pin of a 19nor was feb 2, 45mg trest dec. Test/primo cruise. Pulling bloods in a few weeks.

Plan is to reap the maximum off the cpap with the least amount of vitamins. And revisit pulse.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/19
W4D2
RE
Fasted pump sesh

Swiss bar bench, close grip 45° handles:
45x10
135x5
225x18,9,5

Single arm rope Pressdowns:
70x15x4 sets per arm

Machine preacher curls w/ fat gripz:
80x13,13,10,10

CG/NG lat pull downs:
150x15,10,8

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4/19
W4D2
RE
Fasted pump sesh

Swiss bar bench, close grip 45° handles:
45x10
135x5
225x18,9,5

Single arm rope Pressdowns:
70x15x4 sets per arm

80x13,13,10,10

CG/NG lat pull downs:
150x15,10,8
225x18 that’s pretty impressive man! Looks like a juicy pump sesh

you get your machine ordered up?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, you need your CPAP asap….. you are going to feel great when you can start getting more sleep. As impressive as your bench is, that alone will add significant more strength.
I’m very much ready. It’s going to go a long ways in the life department. I didn’t realize how bad it was and I think just slowly accepted that this is normal.
The bench gains will be a nice complimentary perk as well

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/22
W5D1
ME upper
BW: 244

Floor press, straight bar:
45x10
135x10
225x5
315x3
365x1
405x1
425x1
445x1

Seal rows, Swiss bar, wide NG:
135x10
225x5
275x5x4 sets

45° seal shrugs, Swiss bar, mid angle grips:
275x20x3 sets

45° incline DB press:
100’sX10x3 sets

HS lat pullover:
+270x10x4 sets
+360x8

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/23
W5D2
Upper feeder

Mini band single rear delt fly:
20x2 sets per arm

Mini band hammer curls x 50

80x10x2 sets
70x10x2 sets

45° incline DB Cuban press:
20’sX10x2 sets
15’sX10

DB lateral raise:
15’sX15x3 sets

DB front raise:
30’sX10
20’sX10x2 sets

Kneeling high pulley cable curl:
120(60lbs per arm)x20
140x17,16,15

45° incline DB rear delt fly:
15’sX15x3 sets

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night was first cpap night. So initially I had it on preheat mode and didn’t realize it would turn off after 30 mins, right when I was drifting off to dreamland, woke up heart racing and manic as I choked myself out like i do every night. I’m no doctor but I am 99.9% sure that is the cause of my intermittent tachycardia.

Pros:
1. slept on my back all night; I never do this as I toss and turn and roll to my side or face down so I can breathe. This was amazing because my shoulders are not built for side sleeping and I wake up with them aching and asleep every morning, not ideal for benching.
2. My nose and sinuses weren’t raw and congested.
3. Don’t feel like my CNS has been fight/flight for hours. I feel calm.
4. Body just feels overall rested and oxygenated. Hard to explain.

Cons:
Sleeping with a face sucker on. This will take some getting used to but once I’m out I’m out. Took me a little bit longer to get to sleep but the pros outweigh here for sure.

To be continued…

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1. slept on my back all night; I never do this as I toss and turn and roll to my side or face down so I can breathe. This was amazing because my shoulders are not built for side sleeping and I wake up with them aching and asleep every morning, not ideal for benching.
holy **** dude. I get #1 but when you add all this up I'm glad you made this move cause it sounds like this **** would kill you if not. Especially years of #3, I don't know how you could survive that for so long.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
holy ** dude. I get #1 but when you add all this up I'm glad you made this move cause it sounds like this ** would kill you if not. Especially years of #3, I don't know how you could survive that for so long.
Holy **** is what I’m thinking as well lol. This would certainly become a worse issue if I neglected it much more. I’ve always woken up feeling anxious and groggy, not good for the ticker.

Man, wtf was I doing all this time????? Stockholm syndrome.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah that's no good dude. It's actually one of the reasons I have/justify my fish tank to be honest. anytime I feel shitty I literally will enjoy it in a meditative kinda way to get control of stress/anxiety/etc.. that **** will kill you

and it's not a cool death the emergency door flying off the airplane at 30k feet.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Last night was first cpap night. So initially I had it on preheat mode and didn’t realize it would turn off after 30 mins, right when I was drifting off to dreamland, woke up heart racing and manic as I choked myself out like i do every night. I’m no doctor but I am 99.9% sure that is the cause of my intermittent tachycardia.

Pros:

Cons:
Sleeping with a face sucker on. This will take some getting used to but once I’m out I’m out. Took me a little bit longer to get to sleep but the pros outweigh here for sure.

To be continued…
First morning is a very weird sensation. You do feel different but don’t know how exactly, but it is in a better way.

First few nights were the hardest, as far as adapting to becoming one with the Alien symbiote you’re willingly latching onto your face. You have to accept that this is necessary if you want as many sunrises as possible. And realize that you don’t have to wear it - but there is no benefit to going back. So if you don’t bond with it, it’s back to feeling like ass & treating your body like ****. You can give it up someday if you are willing to drop down below 200, probably under 190, but for now this is going to give you the best quality of life.

Give it a few weeks; it will become easier to wear and you will begin to see positive changes in how you feel.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also I never preheat, nor do I use the heating component of my hose - I strictly have the warm vapor from the humidifier, but I don’t plug the hose heater in. So I just fill the water, plug it in, put my mask on and hit the start button & I’m rolling.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First morning is a very weird sensation. You do feel different but don’t know how exactly, but it is in a better way.

First few nights were the hardest, as far as adapting to becoming one with the Alien symbiote you’re willingly latching onto your face. You have to accept that this is necessary if you want as many sunrises as possible. And realize that you don’t have to wear it - but there is no benefit to going back. So if you don’t bond with it, it’s back to feeling like ass & treating your body like ****. You can give it up someday if you are willing to drop down below 200, probably under 190, but for now this is going to give you the best quality of life.

Give it a few weeks; it will become easier to wear and you will begin to see positive changes in how you feel.
I am more alert and just in a better mood today. And that was only at 6 hrs on the machine! Can’t wait till I am acclimated and can hunker down for a long haul.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/26
W5D4
RE upper

KB bottoms up press:
25x10x2 sets per arm

Football bar bench, inner grips:
45x10
135x3,3
225x19,14,10,10

EZ skullcrushers:
80x10
100x10
120x10
130x10

HS iso-lateral row, NG:
242x10
282x10
332x10x2 sets
352x9,8

Overhead plate raise:

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With your sleep in point I’m thinking you are gong to smash some PRs soon dude!

Happy for ya!