Simple Bulk Cycle

Newth

Awards
Bintherduntht
Do you want to gain weight or just size?

From my way of thinking with this cycle you could start dry loosing a little fat having enough blood supply to ramp up mid-cycle gains or start wet to add weight for the whole cycle to grow new blood vessels etc to hold a heavier weight after your finished.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Are you gonna log this cycle? Im interested in seeing how it goes for you

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Thats lean for sure. Excited for you. Get it!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Bintherduntht

From my way of thinking with this cycle you could start dry loosing a little fat having enough blood supply to ramp up mid-cycle gains or start wet to add weight for the whole cycle to grow new blood vessels etc to hold a heavier weight after your finished.
I am lean man!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to cover my face! Lmao.

Oh well, ain't got shoot to hide

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Bintherduntht

I WANT to pack on size, but in reality a lean bulk would be much easier on the body.

I have size where its needed, a good foundation. I will work on that. Staying lean is the easy part! Diet, more intense workouts, and for cardio I have to mix it.
Bike, hike, etc.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Mainly cause I'm an Ugly MF, and I got a bunch of ex-wives. Lol
Bro I don't want to get all mushy, but you know, F it.

We are only as "attractive" as our tudes man.

The man on the inside.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro I don't want to get all mushy, but you know, F it.

We are only as "attractive" as our tudes man.

The man on the inside.
You know how it goes too. 3 deployments 3 wives, 2 ex wives. You might not have been through it. But, you know guys that have been

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
I really like the cycle. Adrol+Dbol should give you what you need. Def run deca 16 weeks but I would also frontload. Even a half frontload will really combine with Dbol to pack on weight I'll PM you the calculation for FL if wanted. You have such a lean base you don't have to worry about any wet gains from 20mg Dbol you could even go to 40mg, up to you. I would like to see your ancillaries list and hack PCT cuz I'm assuming you'll go back to 200mg cyp but there are a few things to throw in to keep estro rebound from happening. You may think about 2 weeks of HCG just because this will deff shrink your nuts. There are more that I'm forgetting

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You know how it goes too. 3 deployments 3 wives, 2 ex wives. You might not have been through it. But, you know guys that have been
Right? What matters more, how attractive your battle buddy is? Or how skill full/tactile/ good etc

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right but nolva won't be an option since a nandrolone will be in the mix. Wonder if there is anything else for preventative measures against gyno?
Real quick....
Why aren't we running Nolva with Deca?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never heard this about Nandro do you have a link to post? or tell me where to find info
First I've heard too
Ran Nolva with Deca and tren together.haha
I think they mean since it Dosnt stop prolactin.
Now I'm tripping.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found a few thing that say no Nolva with Deca..so I guess no nolva with tren.....
Well I would have P rami or Caber on hand.
I guess some people say Nolva can make prolactin receptors more active???

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This was a commonly quoted "fact" in the bodybuilding community for years. But, apparently (thanks guys....I just researched a few more spots)..... it was a "fact" based upon a study of women with cancer, whose Progestin receptrors were indeed upregulated with the use of Nolva. It now APPEARS that this is because the human body can act very differently when cancer is present. There are some very interesting reads out there on all of this. I would recommend doing some reading before starting a cycle of Nandrolone. (I know I will read more).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let me just say that I have yet to run Deca (or Tren), but if I start to, I'm still not 100% satisfied with what I know right now. I'll definitely be reading more on this subject.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was a commonly quoted "fact" in the bodybuilding community for years. But, apparently (thanks guys....I just researched a few more spots)..... it was a "fact" based upon a study of women with cancer, whose Progestin receptrors were indeed upregulated with the use of Nolva. It now APPEARS that this is because the human body can act very differently when cancer is present. There are some very interesting reads out there on all of this. I would recommend doing some reading before starting a cycle of Nandrolone. (I know I will read more).
Yup
I thought it was fishy.
I know I grab the Nolva from time to time.
I never ran it as a regiment.
But I know I've used with tren and deca.
Most stuff I find is old.
Back when GW gave you cancer and osatrine put on 20 lbs and no pct needed andnolva gave you prolactin gyno hahaha
I'm just BSing guys.. but legit that was the first I had heard of no nolva and deca.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup
I thought it was fishy.
I know I grab the Nolva from time to time.
I never ran it as a regiment.
But I know I've used with tren and deca.
Most stuff I find is old.
Back when GW gave you cancer and osatrine put on 20 lbs and no pct needed andnolva gave you prolactin gyno hahaha
I'm just BSing guys.. but legit that was the first I had heard of no nolva and deca.
Yeah, it was widespread. But it should've been. It was based on an actual study where Progestin receptrors were upregulated by the use of Nolva. I feel a little better now. (I hate having my options cut down).

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it was widespread. But it should've been. It was based on an actual study where Progestin receptrors were upregulated by the use of Nolva. I feel a little better now. (I hate having my options cut down).
But the study was done with chicks?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I've run deca and Tren a couple times... Never needed caborgoline which I have.

I thought 19nors only affect prolactin, not estro

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But the study was done with chicks?
Yep. To the best of my (current) knowledge, that had nothing to do with the outcome. ....but apparently...and hopefully, the cancer did.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run deca and Tren a couple times... Never needed caborgoline which I have.

I thought 19nors only affect prolactin, not estro
Deca converts to estrogen.
Just not as much as test.
The Nolva would be for way to from test and deca.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Yep, always heard not to take nolva while on a nandrolone because it can worsen prolactin sides. I wonder if it would be detrimental alongside caber so that way your prolactin is down??

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yep, always heard not to take nolva while on a nandrolone because it can worsen prolactin sides. I wonder if it would be detrimental alongside caber so that way your prolactin is down??
Theoretically, you're not "supposed" to take caber until you get b tits from deca or other sides.

Well I run a low dose because it really depresses my mood/clouds my brain.

Caber straightens that out.

It's not so much lethargic as it is just "feeling of"

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Theoretically, you're not "supposed" to take caber until you get b tits from deca or other sides.

Well I run a low dose because it really depresses my mood/clouds my brain.

Caber straightens that out.

It's not so much lethargic as it is just "feeling of"
That's interesting. What is the reason behind waiting until your lactating before using it. Makes more sense to just use it with an ai from the beginning to me anyways

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't.
I take prami or Caber as soon as my boner gets weak

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
I'm about to start my cycle next week. You don't think I should just start caber from the beginning?
no it takes about 2 weeks for prolactin to get high and caber knocks it out quick.
you don't want to crash your prolactin it can make you feel crappy

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
no it takes about 2 weeks for prolactin to get high and caber knocks it out quick.
you don't want to crash your prolactin it can make you feel crappy
Good to know. Think I need to do a little more research before I start. When I do start I'm gonna start at .25 Monday and Thursday and hopefully that'll be enough to keep it in a good spot

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. Think I need to do a little more research before I start. When I do start I'm gonna start at .25 Monday and Thursday and hopefully that'll be enough to keep it in a good spot
Long ester 2 weeks before you experience any sides really. So anything like caber or ai you can start at two weeks approximately, I'm willing to say 3 weeks.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Long ester 2 weeks before you experience any sides really. So anything like caber or ai you can start at two weeks approximately, I'm willing to say 3 weeks.
That's what I was thinking but as soon as you put an exogenous hormone into your body it immediately starts raising those hormone levels. It takes longer to feel the effects of a long ester of course, but why would it take longer to get sides for someone that is sensitive to estrogen? Not saying you're wrong, more or less just trying to understand myself

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I was thinking but as soon as you put an exogenous hormone into your body it immediately starts raising those hormone levels. It takes longer to feel the effects of a long ester of course, but why would it take longer to get sides for someone that is sensitive to estrogen? Not saying you're wrong, more or less just trying to understand myself
No I am wrong in the sense that I don't know you personally. You might need to use it faster but the levels will not rise as drastically as with a short ester. The sides you get can kinda be a measurement with the gains you make. You normally start gaining at week 4 with a long ester that's why we go 12 weeks on E an maybe 8 on a fast ester. The sides should not come first two weeks on test e, is It possible? Maybe.

But theres also a catch using an ai to prevent this. If you start the ai with a long ester instantly, even if you're overly sensitive I would almost bet my house youd crash your estrogen and that is horrible trust me. You're not gonna get bitchtits by not using an ai first two weeks, I've never heard that happen and it would be quite odd to say the least.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
No I am wrong in the sense that I don't know you personally. You might need to use it faster but the levels will not rise as drastically as with a short ester. The sides you get can kinda be a measurement with the gains you make. You normally start gaining at week 4 with a long ester that's why we go 12 weeks on E an maybe 8 on a fast ester. The sides should not come first two weeks on test e, is It possible? Maybe.

But theres also a catch using an ai to prevent this. If you start the ai with a long ester instantly, even if you're overly sensitive I would almost bet my house youd crash your estrogen and that is horrible trust me. You're not gonna get bitchtits by not using an ai first two weeks, I've never heard that happen and it would be quite odd to say the least.
I agree, I don't think you'll get gyno in the first couple weeks or bad sides from a long ester. However on my previous cycle I used asin from the beginning and didn't crash my estro. To be fair the asin could've been under dosed or bunk because when I did get high estro sides I took a pretty big dose and didn't notice a whole lot from it

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aromasin is a bit different then arimidex. If it works good for you I think it's fine to continue like that.