Simple Bulk Cycle

Newth

Awards
Then while you have weight, focus on using that weight to get bigger/stronger yea? Because either way you will lose the bf if you stay in the gym.

Focus on lean bulking for you?
Where you bloat to grow new blood supply, I shrink fast then gain fast to maintain it, I can mix training up a lot more too, I need to drop weight fast but healthy then bloat with water to keep the support system to lean bulk into...pretty much just recomp.

Basic is test and deca.
If your going to bother adding dbol I would consider a tren( I used to use winstrol) ending of a few weeks to help harden the new gains.....I just remembered you cruise, the hardening should still work to keep gains better like it does in pct.

Newth

Awards
Then while you have weight, focus on using that weight to get bigger/stronger yea? Because either way you will lose the bf if you stay in the gym.

Focus on lean bulking for you?
Actually yea, focus on getting bigger and stronger and just eat maintenance.

Because I'm new again, when heavy is safe, first year will be based around strong lifts to build a solid core........the moment I hit the enter key I though OMG I need to mention Arnie again, this is embarrassing..................it was the basis of his training but it is also the basis of powerlifting.

A solid core makes it better for life, nandralone gives a better solid core.
I'm not pinning now but if I was thats how I would go.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting thread. Thanks guys!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Actually yea, focus on getting bigger and stronger and just eat maintenance.

Because I'm new again, when heavy is safe, first year will be based around strong lifts to build a solid core........the moment I hit the enter key I though OMG I need to mention Arnie again, this is embarrassing..................it was the basis of his training but it is also the basis of powerlifting.

A solid core makes it better for life, nandralone gives a better solid core.
I'm not pinning now but if I was thats how I would go.
Compound lifts are easiest to start with.

And they build the most size/strength!!!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Who thinks I should log This?

It will probably motivate me more.

Gonna run Test, Deca, Dbol and adrol 4 week kickstart.

With 4iu gh

Newth

Awards
Definitely log it. I'm looking near three months till I start, you'll help motivate me also, lol.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Ok this is actually my first one!

I will continue it here yea?

Do I do it day by day?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Ok! Today I did my shots (Sunday). This is Week #2. I know I was advised to run 500mg sustanon, but The 350mg blend I have is really strong. I get my stuff in person, never online. The guys brewing this shet also deal with hells angels and "bad boys" like that lmao. MMA fighters and such. I'm extremely lucky to have this connect, whom I've known for several years.

So,
Sustanon 350mg(more like 500mg)
Deca 400mg
Primo 100mg(this is where I tweaked it a bit, the primo gives solid gains with no water)
Dbol/adrol AS NEEDED. Like every other day, did not need it today.

4iu gh.

As with all Test I've ever run, I felt my sust kick in week #1, about 12-24hrs post injection.

I have no idea why guys say it takes weeks to kick in... Anyways...

Fukkin put the cap back on and the needle went THROUGH THE CAP AND INTO MY THUMB.

YES I KNOW I SHOULD BE DISPOSING THEM PROPERLY.

In the 7 years, with the 100s and 100s of shots I've done, this has NEVER happened. First time for everything! Lol. Thank god it was a 27x1/2 inch pin! Imagine if it was one of my 25s or 20s...

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
The Deca is blowing me up in week #2.

Like holy crap wtf. I think I take deca for granted. Always have it, never use it. In the future, instead of reaching for an oral to bulk, I think I will use deca.

It's quick acting for an injectable!

I have caborgoline on hand, don't need it yet.

I have no AIs. Never needed them. Just my nolvadex.

But yea damn deca makes me look and feel FULL AS FUK.

Primo no feeling as usual. I notice nothing from it. With primo, you have to take a second/third look.

It shines around week 8-16

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Gonna bring the test up to 500 you guys were right!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dbol + anadrol at half of their typical dosages. Should provide good results with low side effects. I am a big fan of stacking compounds

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
The Deca is blowing me up in week #2.

Like holy crap wtf. I think I take deca for granted. Always have it, never use it. In the future, instead of reaching for an oral to bulk, I think I will use deca.

It's quick acting for an injectable!

I have caborgoline on hand, don't need it yet.

I have no AIs. Never needed them. Just my nolvadex.

But yea damn deca makes me look and feel FULL AS FUK.

Primo no feeling as usual. I notice nothing from it. With primo, you have to take a second/third look.

It shines around week 8-16
Deca isn't a fast acting steroid lol. Don't you think maybe it's the orals you're feeling in the second week?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea,deca is pretty slow acting tjats why i always front load my long estherd. Over all i like your cycle good luck on your goals

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Deca isn't a fast acting steroid lol. Don't you think maybe it's the orals you're feeling in the second week?
Nope. It's the deca.

It always hits me in like week 2-3.

Know how I know? Because I'm not on the adrol and dbol.

I know what I'm talking about, very familiar with compounds. For me, deca begins working from week one, strength/size etc.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You're repeating info you've read on the net yes? Or have you used deca? Not trying to be a dick.

Deca works fast for me. I can inject test decanate and still feel it within a couple days. The "deca" is just the ester.

Nandrolone decanate begins working after injection...

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I made a change to the orals...

Instead of adrol/dbol,

I will be running HMG-89, my favorite PH/designer stack of all time.

HMG-89 is

Halodrol
Max-lmg
Superdrol
Epistane

Rock on

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok guys I made a change to the orals...

Instead of adrol/dbol,

I will be running HMG-89, my favorite PH/designer stack of all time.

HMG-89 is

Halodrol
Max-lmg
Superdrol
Epistane

Rock on
How much of each compound is in the stack

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
You're repeating info you've read on the net yes? Or have you used deca? Not trying to be a dick.

Deca works fast for me. I can inject test decanate and still feel it within a couple days. The "deca" is just the ester.

Nandrolone decanate begins working after injection...
No idea why it hits you so fast. As far as where I get that from, I'd say from others experiences and the web lol. I'm on deca right now about 4 weeks in, but I kicked it with adrol so I kinda wrote all my gains to that. It takes me about 4-6 weeks to feel test

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
No idea why it hits you so fast. As far as where I get that from, I'd say from others experiences and the web lol. I'm on deca right now about 4 weeks in, but I kicked it with adrol so I kinda wrote all my gains to that. It takes me about 4-6 weeks to feel test
4-6 weeks???

Takes me 24 hours to "feel it"

How's your cycle coming man?

We are on pretty much the same cycle!!! When did you start? I'm so psyched I'm getting thick!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
SO, I'm not good at logging! Lmao.

Coming up on week #5!

Up 15 fukkin pounds!!!

I look full, muscles are thick, full and dense and pumped up. I'm loving this cycle.

My lifts have gone up 10lbs. Not a lot, but then again that's not the point of this cycle. I'm not a powerlifter lifting for strength. I'm a bodybuilder! More into sculpting my physique.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Won't lie, my cardio/endurance is taking a hit from the deca and PH blend.

Glad the blend is only a 4 weeker... That's all I will need.

I do tend to cut my cardio in half when bulking, just enough to keep cardiovascular in check/stay healthy.

I CANT WAIT TO PUT PICS UP!!!

I have a before pic so you guys will see the difference

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SO, I'm not good at logging! Lmao.

Coming up on week #5!

Up 15 fukkin pounds!!!

I look full, muscles are thick, full and dense and pumped up. I'm loving this cycle.

My lifts have gone up 10lbs. Not a lot, but then again that's not the point of this cycle. I'm not a powerlifter lifting for strength. I'm a bodybuilder! More into sculpting my physique.
Keep on updating bro, when you can. A log helps others see how different compounds works for different people.
It helps us all when we see others experiences. Like I also find it interesting Deca hits you fast......obviously your body metabolizes it very quickly.
Looks like your having a good cycle.........interested to see how the PH's treat you.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Let me also say that I ran this with tren meaning potential water ain't gonna be there. Regardless, my arms have never felt so huge as when I added drol. I still can't imagine how anyone can say that they add less water with dbol. Sdrol, nanodrol,anadrol and winstrol are all great for aesthetics and I think it's about what shape you're in and how you respond to each compound that will decide what's best for you. Anadrol is a dht which pretty much tells you it's gonna be a dry compound, adrol has been altered making It putting on size. It's basically a cutting compound made in to a bulker and many people claim it's the best bulker out there and I tend to agree. Clean diet and you just should bloat much if anything, especially with an ai during cycle.
I don't know what I got instead of tbol mate, but two days in I could barely move, and my piss was darker than some beers I prefer drinking at my local brewery. Most people said it was Adrol, but I definitely wasn't a responder for sure. Some form of drol it was most likely. But I didn't get much from it. I did start shedding while taking it, so if that gives any clues.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know what I got instead of tbol mate, but two days in I could barely move, and my piss was darker than some beers I prefer drinking at my local brewery. Most people said it was Adrol, but I definitely wasn't a responder for sure. Some form of drol it was most likely. But I didn't get much from it. I did start shedding while taking it, so if that gives any clues.
Could be.. I mean I've been on 150mg drol and didn't get dark pee. If you gain a ton of weight first week it's not tbol. Tbol is to me not a better bulker than winstrol. How much did you run it at? And how long? And what was your other compounds? I forgot..

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
4-6 weeks???

Takes me 24 hours to "feel it"

How's your cycle coming man?

We are on pretty much the same cycle!!! When did you start? I'm so psyched I'm getting thick!
Coming up on my 5th week and I've put on 20 pounds and a ton of strength even though I'm not really lifting for strength. I'm sad so come of the adrol because I absolutely loved it. I just don't "feel" any aas like some claim they do. How's your cycle been so far bro? And how long do you plan on running?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Coming up on my 5th week and I've put on 20 pounds and a ton of strength even though I'm not really lifting for strength. I'm sad so come of the adrol because I absolutely loved it. I just don't "feel" any aas like some claim they do. How's your cycle been so far bro? And how long do you plan on running?
How was your adrol? That stuff makes me want to murder people lmao. Jk but makes me crazy!

My cycle is going good... The PH blend is quite toxic! Loads of water or my piss is orange. I knew a guy who ran that PH blend at 45yrs old and had a heart attack and died he was my best friends dad. His brother ran it at 40yrs old for 8 weeks! That's my mentor. Dude is nuts!

The deca somewhat depresses my mood, that's why I use the caber. It helps cheer me up/blocks the prolactin.

I'm bulking up good if I ran the adrol i would probably be up 20lbs like you! Lol.

I don't know how long I will run it...

16 weeks? 20?

What do you guys think??

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Week #5 started Saturday!

Everything is going good,

Deca is suppressing my mood somewhat... But is an amazing bulker.

Anybody else get this side?

The PH blend is nothing short of amazing.

But very toxic!!!

I'm on a support supp while taking it. It contains herbs ATD and formestane. Can I take this on an empty stomach or with food?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to say good job on the gains!!!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Can this be taken on an empty stomach? Is it a good support supp?
IMG_20180501_162636.jpg
IMG_20180501_162645.jpg
IMG_20180501_162653.jpg

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Here is the PH blend... Anyone seen it before?
IMG_20180501_162233.jpg
IMG_20180501_162308.jpg

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Can I run tren right after this cycle? Maybe low dose? Test tren cruise?

Or can I add in like 100mg tren e a week since im on caber?

Or no because they are both 19nors? I just have a lot of tren lol. Ace and e.

Or just keep it simple?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Another question I feel horrible about. These past couple weeks I've been having a few ciggs but now I'm done for good.

Bros, did they kill my gains?

I read an article stating deca results in drug seeking behavior... I'm guessing because it messes with dopamine

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never seen that PH blend, but with all that's in it I would add 1000 mg of Tudca with your support supplements. Your support supplement looks good. As far as running Tren too, I would probably save that for your next cycle, just because your taking a lot already, and I bet you're going to get good gains with your cycle as it is.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Another question I feel horrible about. These past couple weeks I've been having a few ciggs but now I'm done for good.

Bros, did they kill my gains?

I read an article stating deca results in drug seeking behavior... I'm guessing because it messes with dopamine
I dont think the cigs will kill your gains but its always best to not smoke especially while you're on methyls i would think since those are already taxing your body enough. Ill be honest and say with all the stress ive got going on ive smoked a couple the couple weeks too so i know the struggle. I havent been an actual smoker for years though. Chew on the other hand i cant seem to get rid of lol

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Never seen that PH blend, but with all that's in it I would add 1000 mg of Tudca with your support supplements. Your support supplement looks good. As far as running Tren too, I would probably save that for your next cycle, just because your taking a lot already, and I bet you're going to get good gains with your cycle as it is.
Absolutely great advice!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Remember when the go to liver protection was milk thistle??? Lol

What did the pros use to protect there livers in the old days?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Remember when the go to liver protection was milk thistle??? Lol

What did the pros use to protect there livers in the old days?
Yeah good supplements have come a long ways since the old days. I'm 53 and remember when guys were taking liver pills, weight gain powders and 6 raw eggs. LOL....,Then when creatine came along we thought we found something to replace Test...,,,,All the hype but you just couldn't beat the real stuff.
You're knowledgable on what works for you. I've read your post, and I know you listen to your body. The trick is always finding what works best for your body with the least sides, that keeps you growing while staying healthy.
When we are on a cycle it feels like a sprint, but it's really a marathon it all works together.
All the knowledge on this forum helps us all reach our goals, we just have to weed out the crap and keep all the good stuff.
Just keep working hard bro and you'll reach your goals.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yeah good supplements have come a long ways since the old days. I'm 53 and remember when guys were taking liver pills, weight gain powders and 6 raw eggs. LOL....,Then when creatine came along we thought we found something to replace Test...,,,,All the hype but you just couldn't beat the real stuff.
You're knowledgable on what works for you. I've read your post, and I know you listen to your body. The trick is always finding what works best for your body with the least sides, that keeps you growing while staying healthy.
When we are on a cycle it feels like a sprint, but it's really a marathon it all works together.
All the knowledge on this forum helps us all reach our goals, we just have to weed out the crap and keep all the good stuff.
Just keep working hard bro and you'll reach your goals.
Dude, just inspired the crap out of me. Please stick around brother. Your good people I can tell.

Shet thanks for the motivation dude!!! We ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

How are you man? Running anything?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Strength is INSANE tonight...
Test/deca building up

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I know it doesn't aromatize, but wouldn't an ai help with some estrogen like sides even though it's not actually the estrogen? I'll be having to run one regardless for the test. My understanding behind the nolva would be just to possibly prevent gyno since it binds to the nips. If neither work is there any way to prevent sides like gyno from adrol?
Yes it would help!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Right but nolva won't be an option since a nandrolone will be in the mix. Wonder if there is anything else for preventative measures against gyno?
What was your reason for not mixing nolva and deca? I take both just fine...

And are you still on the anadrol?

Carsonkeelor was right about taking it preworkout on workout days.

On non workout days I take mine in the morning. Dang half life is 9 hours!!! Dbol is only 3-5.

Yes I know this is old... I have to re read posts a lot because my mind goes so fast! Lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude, just inspired the crap out of me. Please stick around brother. Your good people I can tell.

Shet thanks for the motivation dude!!! We ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

How are you man? Running anything?
No problem man.....yep that's the way I look at it, we are all in this together and can help each other.
I'm getting ready, in about 2 weeks, to start another Test E cycle 500 mg a week, kickstart with Nanodrol (Msten), and finish with Anavar.
My last cycle went great just 500 mg Test a week and finished with Tbol. No sides or any issues and kept about 20 lbs of the gains and great strength. This new cycle I'll be doing more of a recomp. I'm at
15% BF right now, I was gonna wait until I got back down to about 13%, but I'm ready to start and just didn't want to wait anymore. But yeah I'm doing good, for my age, and as long as I'm healthy gonna keep on tearing it up at the gym.
I'll definitely keep following your log and see your progress brother.