Simple Bulk Cycle

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your reason for not mixing nolva and deca? I take both just fine...

And are you still on the anadrol?

Carsonkeelor was right about taking it preworkout on workout days.

On non workout days I take mine in the morning. Dang half life is 9 hours!!! Dbol is only 3-5.

Yes I know this is old... I have to re read posts a lot because my mind goes so fast! Lol

It's an old myth that nolvadex upregulates progesterone while it actually lowers it. Or supposedly it increases it for a short amount of time and then lowers it. Anyways it's completly fine running nolva with tren or deca but I just think aromasin is the way to go if you can control estro.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
No problem man.....yep that's the way I look at it, we are all in this together and can help each other.
I'm getting ready, in about 2 weeks, to start another Test E cycle 500 mg a week, kickstart with Nanodrol (Msten), and finish with Anavar.
My last cycle went great just 500 mg Test a week and finished with Tbol. No sides or any issues and kept about 20 lbs of the gains and great strength. This new cycle I'll be doing more of a recomp. I'm at
15% BF right now, I was gonna wait until I got back down to about 13%, but I'm ready to start and just didn't want to wait anymore. But yeah I'm doing good, for my age, and as long as I'm healthy gonna keep on tearing it up at the gym.
I'll definitely keep following your log and see your progress brother.
Sounds good. I never tried Tbol...
Gotta try it!

Is Msten like superdrol?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
It's an old myth that nolvadex upregulates progesterone while it actually lowers it. Or supposedly it increases it for a short amount of time and then lowers it. Anyways it's completly fine running nolva with tren or deca but I just think aromasin is the way to go if you can control estro.
Thank you for Clearing that up!!!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good. I never tried Tbol...
Gotta try it!

Is Msten like superdrol?
Some say it is, but I don't think it's as strong, but I've heard that the Nanodrol version is better than normal Msten, so thought I would give it a shot.
As far as Tbol goes, I just like it because it gives decent gains with Test and I don't get any bad sides from it.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
How was your adrol? That stuff makes me want to murder people lmao. Jk but makes me crazy!

My cycle is going good... The PH blend is quite toxic! Loads of water or my piss is orange. I knew a guy who ran that PH blend at 45yrs old and had a heart attack and died he was my best friends dad. His brother ran it at 40yrs old for 8 weeks! That's my mentor. Dude is nuts!

The deca somewhat depresses my mood, that's why I use the caber. It helps cheer me up/blocks the prolactin.

I'm bulking up good if I ran the adrol i would probably be up 20lbs like you! Lol.

I don't know how long I will run it...

16 weeks? 20?

What do you guys think??
I'm not having any sides from the adrol except for headaches which could be allergy related since it's that time of years and bad muscle cramps. That ph stack sounds so toxic bro lmao. As far as the length of your cycle, why not stretch it out with the orals since your cruise after anyways

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I'm not having any sides from the adrol except for headaches which could be allergy related since it's that time of years and bad muscle cramps. That ph stack sounds so toxic bro lmao. As far as the length of your cycle, why not stretch it out with the orals since your cruise after anyways
Like run more orals towards the end?

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Like run more orals towards the end?
Idk why it autocorrected to that bro, I didn't mean stretch out the orals, I meant stretch out the deca (and test). I wouldn't suggest more orals after that ph stack, but that's just my opinion

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Idk why it autocorrected to that bro, I didn't mean stretch out the orals, I meant stretch out the deca (and test). I wouldn't suggest more orals after that ph stack, but that's just my opinion
So 16 or 20 weeks deca? I will keep the test at 500mg

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
So week #6 started yesterday (saturday)

Idk how but I'm up 20lbs!

Definitely from the orals and test.

My goal is that the deca and primo will solidify these gains!

LATE NIGHT WORKOUT

METALLICA NIGHT!

Kratom preworkout.

I used to be all about those preworkout blends... Now I just throw some creatine, citruline, agmatine and protein together.

Hey, works for me! Coffee if I need energy.

Sometimes DMAA (shh lol)

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Already 20 lbs.......sounds like your cycle is kicking in well.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly not sure, I almost wanna suggest 20 weeks since you cruise after anyways. Anyone else have any input?
You habe a point but I think 16 is fine, if he gained 20lbs i dont think 4 more weeks will do that much.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

LATE NIGHT WORKOUT

METALLICA NIGHT!

Kratom preworkout.

I used to be all about those preworkout blends... Now I just throw some creatine, citruline, agmatine and protein together.

Sometimes DMAA (shh lol)
You've got any bloat?

Newth

Awards

LATE NIGHT WORKOUT

METALLICA NIGHT!

Kratom preworkout.

Sometimes DMAA (shh lol)
Great to see this is going so well for you man.
Since you cruise you'll hold the gains easier so you could wait till week 12-16 and see how your gains are going then decide.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You've got any bloat?
No bloat!!! On caber .25 every 3-5 days

Also nolvadex once a week because the half life is 5-7 days.

May sound ineffective, but I'm sensitive so I don't need as much AAS/Ancillaries

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Week #8 started on Saturday...

Off the orals

Just test @500mg deca @400mg and primo 100mg (primo for immune system, quality muscle tissue, and collagen)

Weight still 20lbs up, seems like I'm holding on to the gains from the orals.

Staying thick/bulky but Hardining up

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking I might use some tren at the end of this cycle since I'm Always cruising...

Two 19nors in the same cycle?? Anyone?

My mentor is crazy. Has the old school balls to the wall go big or go home mentality...

He runs deca and tren together all the time, with anadrol! Lmao.

Has no clue what caber or pramipexole. No idea about prolactin.

I asked him what he was running recently, he said TEST TREN AND DECA.

I asked him if he was worried about prolactin and sides. He's like "What the fuk are you talking about"?

Or I will ask him if he's running a PCT and he also asked what the FUK is a peeseeTee. Lmao.

What do you guys think

Newth

Awards
Nolvadex was also pct when I stopped, lol. Because it's been so long I hadn't heard of caber and prolactin before I came here either.

Newth

Awards
As for two 19nors. Total mg of nors I think is most important.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking I might use some tren at the end of this cycle since I'm Always cruising...

Two 19nors in the same cycle?? Anyone?

My mentor is crazy. Has the old school balls to the wall go big or go home mentality...

He runs deca and tren together all the time, with anadrol! Lmao.

Has no clue what caber or pramipexole. No idea about prolactin.

I asked him what he was running recently, he said TEST TREN AND DECA.

I asked him if he was worried about prolactin and sides. He's like "What the fuk are you talking about"?

Or I will ask him if he's running a PCT and he also asked what the FUK is a peeseeTee. Lmao.

What do you guys think
I think 2 19nors is fine as long you have experience with each compound separately and have all the ancillaries you need to keep prolactin and Estro in check. Personally I’m going to run deca 500mg 16 weeks and tren e 400 for 12 weeks. And the last 4-6 weeks running 25mg of winstrol or 40mg epistane.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think 2 19nors is fine as long you have experience with each compound separately and have all the ancillaries you need to keep prolactin and Estro in check. Personally I’m going to run deca 500mg 16 weeks and tren e 400 for 12 weeks. And the last 4-6 weeks running 25mg of winstrol or 40mg epistane.
That sounds too high for me. I feel quite sweaty at 400 mg tren alone.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Ok you guys, I had to stop the deca. The mass was great but the biggest side for me was depression.

Deca really slaughters my mood

Gonna jump on Tren instead!

Dose? Anyone?

Newth

Awards
Ok you guys, I had to stop the deca. The mass was great but the biggest side for me was depression.

Dose? Anyone?
Sh!t that sucks dude.
All the best.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established

Dose? Anyone?
Wow really I've never heard of anybody feeling bad on deca I've always felt great sorry to hear that man. Bit if deca did that to you be real carefull on tren man !

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Wow really I've never heard of anybody feeling bad on deca I've always felt great sorry to hear that man. Bit if deca did that to you be real carefull on tren man !
Tren makes me feel goooood lol. Gonna bulk on it. Wait its good for bulking yes???

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Tren makes me feel goooood lol. Gonna bulk on it. Wait its good for bulking yes???
Yes i do know that ive bulked on it be for just was making sure. Stiill your the first person that ive ever heard of feeling bad on deca.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yes i do know that ive bulked on it be for just was making sure. Stiill your the first person that ive ever heard of feeling bad on deca.
Really? I read it's a common side effect.

Then again, we all respond differently!

Isn't it crazy how different compounds affect people differently?

I've had to try them all to see.

For instance, anadrol blows me up, huge strength gains, no bloat, and I can't really feel pain... But after 2 weeks it makes me a psycho lol

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol after 2 weeks makes me so lethargic i had to stop it may b i was dosing to high tho

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're asking a lot of questions for someone that have used it? Tren sucks at adding weight compared to deca. The weight from tren is pure muscle and who cares about weight? The mirror is what matters. Hell if I could weigh 150 and look 200 why not? To answer your question, nah it's better for recomp/cut. As far as musclemass goes tren blow deca out of the water.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes tren is for bulking. But you have to eat. It makes me not hungry.
I'm on 500 mg a week right now and I'm thinking about tapping out. I'm strong and mean and dry and hard but I feel crummy.
Test proviron GH EQ Anavar was such a feel good that this tren run may be my last.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes tren is for bulking. But you have to eat. It makes me not hungry.
I'm on 500 mg a week right now and I'm thinking about tapping out. I'm strong and mean and dry and hard but I feel crummy.
Test proviron GH EQ Anavar was such a feel good that this tren run may be my last.
I bet that test, eq, var and proviron was a good cycle. And the GH in there! Tren made me not want to eat either and I felt like crap as well.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet that test, eq, var and proviron was a good cycle. And the GH in there! Tren made me not want to eat either and I felt like crap as well.
Yeah I think I just enjoy cruise dosing.
Slow gains are best gains

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I think I just enjoy cruise dosing.
Slow gains are best gains
Just a random thought on an air plane. 200mg of primo,eq,npp,tren,mast,test. Everything low dosed or potentially drop one nandrolone. Low dosage but quite a lot of gear. Thoughts?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a random thought on an air plane. 200mg of primo,eq,npp,tren,mast,test. Everything low dosed or potentially drop one nandrolone. Low dosage but quite a lot of gear. Thoughts?
True. I'm Definetely on a cycle. I won't deny that. I'm just using them at my idea of "therapuetic" dose.
I plan to stay on something like this for another year
Very least 200 test 200EQ or deca. Providing and 25 mg of VAR.
GH too. I like the no sides steady gains.
Ill get official blood in a couple months. Gotta let the s23 a d now tren to clear.
I'm also trying sr9009.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True. I'm Definetely on a cycle. I won't deny that. I'm just using them at my idea of "therapuetic" dose.
Ill get official blood in a couple months. Gotta let the s23 a d now tren to clear.
I'm also trying sr9009.
I mean what are your thoughts on a massive amount of compounds and dose all low? I'm trying sr9009 soon too, also mk677.. i was planning on mast 400 test 200 npp 200 and then switch npp for tren at 200. Kickstart superdrol 20mg and end with winstrol 30 mg. But some thinking made me consider what would happen if you used all possible injectibles low dosed

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You're asking a lot of questions for someone that have used it? Tren sucks at adding weight compared to deca. The weight from tren is pure muscle and who cares about weight? The mirror is what matters. Hell if I could weigh 150 and look 200 why not? To answer your question, nah it's better for recomp/cut. As far as musclemass goes tren blow deca out of the water.
Yes asking a lot lol.

I'm just excited!

I've only used tren on a cut. But since deca makes me depressed, I was wondering if I can make some good BULK gains with Tren!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
That's what I want. Pure muscle gains! I will do test, primo, and Tren!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I'm also trying sr9009.
How much GH are you running? I'm at 4iu

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I mean what are your thoughts on a massive amount of compounds and dose all low? I'm trying sr9009 soon too, also mk677.. i was planning on mast 400 test 200 npp 200 and then switch npp for tren at 200. Kickstart superdrol 20mg and end with winstrol 30 mg. But some thinking made me consider what would happen if you used all possible injectibles low dosed
I like this whole "low dose cruise on a couple diff compounds" idea!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been cruising on 200mg Test cyp for about 3 months now.

About ready to start a bulk.

I'm going with Sustanon 350 l(I know all test is the same, this is my favorite for bulking) Deca 400mg per week, and adrol or dbol first 4 weeks.

My question is, is this still the recommended bulk cycle?

Am I missing something?

Forgot my second question...

Adrol or dbol for kicker?
I ran test e at 750 and pulsed anadrol, 2 weeks on 1 week off with 50mgs a day for 3 months. I went from 310 to 355 ( I'm 6'6 ) and I put about 80 pounds on my bench. In my opinion, adding the deca to my cycle just wasn't needed. I got almost too big. Now I'm trying to cut down to about 320 or so.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran test e at 750 and pulsed anadrol, 2 weeks on 1 week off with 50mgs a day for 3 months. I went from 310 to 355 ( I'm 6'6 ) and I put about 80 pounds on my bench. In my opinion, adding the deca to my cycle just wasn't needed. I got almost too big. Now I'm trying to cut down to about 320 or so.
Well the deca might have made you stronger. It definitely converts less to E than test.
So 300 test 400 deca with that anadrol may have been better. Might not have too.
I got achy on just high test. My lifts went down at 750mg test. Then next cycle I did deca and test and was like HELLO!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Well the deca might have made you stronger. It definitely converts less to E than test.
So 300 test 400 deca with that anadrol may have been better. Might not have too.
I got achy on just high test. My lifts went down at 750mg test. Then next cycle I did deca and test and was like HELLO!
He would blow the F up on test, deca, and anadrol!!!

I remember reading somewhere that high dose test is bad for joints?