SilentBob's (no-drama) chatroom

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
get rung pretty good?? did you mouth off to the wrong person?? lol
well.. This big was throwing his weight around. Seen him walking around knocking into people etc. Just looking for trouble to be honest. He walks by me and sticks his shoulder in me so i'm like "look mate there's no need for that." and next thing he's all up in my grill! Me being me with a few beers in me decide to give him a little slap on the cheek. Hilarious.

He proceeds to smash into me. Dude must of got a 10 hits on my skull/forehead before i get a couple decent upper cuts on his face. This big was windmilling all over the place. By the end of it he must of punched my skull about 20+ times. I hit him about 5 times and he looked way worse than me. No marks on my pretty face! His nice white tshirt is ****ed now, covered in blood from his exploding eyebrow. My forehead hurts when i laugh, no visible bruising. His big mate also threw me across a table full of glasses to add to the drama.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
well.. This big was throwing his weight around. Seen him walking around knocking into people etc. Just looking for trouble to be honest. He walks by me and sticks his shoulder in me so i'm like "look mate there's no need for that." and next thing he's all up in my grill! Me being me with a few beers in me decide to give him a little slap on the cheek. Hilarious.

He proceeds to smash into me. Dude must of got a 10 hits on my skull/forehead before i get a couple decent upper cuts on his face. This big was windmilling all over the place. By the end of it he must of punched my skull about 20+ times. I hit him about 5 times and he looked way worse than me. No marks on my pretty face! His nice white tshirt is ****ed now, covered in blood from his exploding eyebrow. My forehead hurts when i laugh, no visible bruising. His big mate also threw me across a table full of glasses to add to the drama.
weve all been there before!! no worries! My problem is I usually mouth off to the point of them hitting me. but the end result is the same. I usually dont mean harm, but it usually ends with them trying to harm me.

how do they usually handle bar fights across the pond?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
weve all been there before!! no worries! My problem is I usually mouth off to the point of them hitting me. but the end result is the same. I usually dont mean harm, but it usually ends with them trying to harm me.

how do they usually handle bar fights across the pond?
Majority of the clubs here chuck you out, if its really serious you'll get lifted by the police. Quite often they just break fights up and let both parties stay in the club, which always ends up with them fighting again. I got let out the back door and the other guy out the front door. In the small towns bouncers are power hungry knobs but in the bigger cities the bouncers are nice enough and chat away. From my years working in bars i've seen countless bouncers just make the situation worse!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Damn dude. Sh*t like that never happens in the gyms I've gone to. They must play for keeps over there. I agree about the bouncer comment, kinda like some of those MMA dudes. They do that, get all c*ck-sure then strut around looking for a fight. I'd feel bad for that type of insecurity if they weren't such giant douches. Luckily it isn't all of them though, just those rare exceptions that make all the others look bad by association.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like a good fight and night seeing as youd didn't get arrested and got to kick some butt with minor injuries

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude. Sh*t like that never happens in the gyms I've gone to. They must play for keeps over there. I agree about the bouncer comment, kinda like some of those MMA dudes. They do that, get all c*ck-sure then strut around looking for a fight. I'd feel bad for that type of insecurity if they weren't such giant douches. Luckily it isn't all of them though, just those rare exceptions that make all the others look bad by association.
MMA has turned into the NASCAR of fighting sports. Flashy and trashy . I still enjoy some of the big fights but tired of every douche trying to be an MMA fighter. It's gotten tacky with exploitation. It may be more exciting to watch then boxing for alot of people but boxing has more class IMO.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Good day of training today! weights in the morning. body weight circuit in the evening followed by a 3mile booted run in the snow! Even though i'm a not-big i'm still a tank!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Who thinks ray stabbed those poor sobs with deer antlers then paid off the families???

~ MANotaur
http://profootballmock.com/roger-goodell-texts-ray-lewis-about-his-banned-drug-usage/

This has been my favorite football site this year. I think it started up in August or September and the execution has been amazing. The NFL QBs on Facebook was comedy gold week after week. Newest posts at the top, best to start from the bottom (Week 1,) and work your way up. Great way to kill time at work.

http://profootballmock.com/category/nfl-qbs-on-facebook/

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://profootballmock.com/roger-goodell-texts-ray-lewis-about-his-banned-drug-usage/

This has been my favorite football site this year. I think it started up in August or September and the execution has been amazing. The NFL QBs on Facebook was comedy gold week after week. Newest posts at the top, best to start from the bottom (Week 1,) and work your way up. Great way to kill time at work.

http://profootballmock.com/category/nfl-qbs-on-facebook/
ima have to check this out when i get a chance

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Not sure if its big news in the states, but we've just had a huge scandal involving top athletes across 5 sporting codes involved in mass doping and match fixing!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
been a way for almost a year. I thought this thread was still going on . . .

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
hahah . this site is much better then bb.com.... i hawnt been on the minds in prbbly 2 years. first day back on and love it!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so the nfl season has started whoo!!!!. good to see this thread back

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I sent SB a message. Maybe he'll come back and say hello.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
When's he coming home?
I miss bob. And his sweet arse
I miss everyone
I sent SB a message. Maybe he'll come back and say hello.
Bunch of DRSE not-bigs still stinking up the place I see. Glad to know that you all didn't OD on birth control like Saney and BFT. Yall seen Gears around anywhere? Last I heard he was heading back to China to teach the children how to be not-bigs and take home ladies from Golden Corral and Royal China Buffet.

I'm in the middle of my perpetual not-big cycle of snake oil and heavy ass weight. 183lb, you wish you were me right now. AC's been down at work for 2 weeks so I've been sweating like the Captn looking at some fresh meat asking for a spot. What's 100 degrees Fahrenheit in kilos? Luckily I start a new job in two weeks so that I can get my lunch money back and become a big again you like fakers.

I know for a fact that the 'I' guy there don't lift no heavy ass weight and the Captn would sooner have someone walk the plank than workout. Did I miss anyone that's still around?

GICH!

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Good to see you again SB... Seems to be a bit of life here at AM.... Plenty of placebo abuses

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Alright chumps, just did some shoulders for the first time in awhile. If God wanted me to train those regularly they'd be legs or back, duh! Anyway power cleans can go f- themselves. My sandbag weights tried to split open on me and crumb all over my face. I had to harness the power of my Fizogen Strap to lock on to my positive chi and finish the sets. I need to shave my head again so I don't have to wash my hair. I'm sure some of the abusers around here can come up with a way to go bald overnight and maintain my not-big status.

Last three days of work before I shoot this place the deuces and start a new job. They sold me on placebos for 8 years and I never got as big as the dude on the magazine. At least I'm bigger than Joseph Gordon Levitt. He said on an AMA that he 1rm 200lb bench while filming Don Juan. Bruh with Scarlet in the room could probably press that kind of weight with my John Boehner.

What you midol poppers getting into this weekend?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Record setting rainfall here this weekend... Spending all my free time making sure that my basement doesnt flood.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Record setting rainfall here this weekend... Spending all my free time making sure that my basement doesnt flood.
5001c79288cb8.image.jpg

Brah that's just extra farmer walks. Get you country-big doing stuff like that

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Is that a pic of you? Looking thick bro!
Bruh you know my calf game is on point. So swole there is no teardrop. Just walking on tree trunks over here.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;83GUAsi6gYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83GUAsi6gYc[/video]

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Started endo surge turbo today. Let's see how well this stuff works. Anyone is welcome to drop by my log.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Good to see everyone is still killing it! You all looking forward to some 4th of July parties?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Good to see everyone is still killing it! You all looking forward to some 4th of July parties?
I took a 4 day weekend. Looking forward to some time off of work and doing a whole lot of nothing.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a whole bunch of placebo abusing and gazing deeply into the mirror at my not-bigness. Yo Captn check it out, no more broom handle, if you know what I mean. 183lb of not-big, 83 kilos.

Q85wMYl.jpg

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Jesus dude, what have you been eating? Gainsburgers, milk and dbol?