SilentBob's (no-drama) chatroom

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought it off craigslist so not really. Theoretically could have moved it myself, but screw that with a slate table. Even at regular stores selling them new, they dont' include the delivery/setup into the cost.
It just seems odd that the price of moving it cost more then the table itself.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
meant to say do you have a frig with beer in it in the room as well.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
do you have the a with beer in it in the room?
meant to say do you have a frig with beer in it in the room as well.
I wasn't going to say anything, but I was confused as hell earlier this afternoon.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering how much you'd been drinking... no, but its only about 20 feet to the kitchen fridge
You're telling me that you have to do cardio just to get a beer while playing pool? Geezus, man!! You're hardcore. :cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're telling me that you have to do cardio just to get a beer while playing pool? Geezus, man!! You're hardcore. :cheers:
no, thats what kids are for. If my dog was bigger, i'd just train him to do it

[video=youtube;8TJN_2kuH3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TJN_2kuH3s[/video]

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, thats what kids are for. If my dog was bigger, i'd just train him to do it
HA!! My dog is big enough to do it, but he can also fit an entire bottle in his mouth! Although, I have a hard enough time getting him off of his couch these days... Eh, that's what Izzie is for. You're right. :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread on page 2, at the bottom? WTF, man!! Where did everybody go?!?!?!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll have to say my youngest son is a natural sumo deadlifter. We were at Walmart earlier in the fitness section. He proceeds to grab a 10 lb. kettle bell off the shelf plants his his feet and starts pulling reps lol had to snap a pic of it. Btw his not even 3 yet.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[video=youtube;rE09rUdpB94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE09rUdpB94[/video]

" I have an army.
We have a Hulk."

Ooof.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That is one heck of a go at snorting some powder!

BTW, how are ya SB? :D
Yeah man, you notice he lost his nose a long time ago to the Devil's Dandruff. Can't keep a Henry from doing what a Henry do.

I'm alright. Bought a house, other than that, same sh*t.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2011/12/callin-oates-your-emergency-hall-and-oates-hotline/
"Just pick up the phone and dial 719-26-OATES, that’s 719-266-2837“your emergency Hall and Oates hotline.” You’ll then be able to select one of four classic tracks from the famous Philly soul duo Hall and Oates."

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
what, What, WHAT! Where did you guys run off to? We've got so much that happened this weekend.

Whitney Houston passed, Walking Dead started back up again, I still haven't heard an Adele song and that woman won like all the Grammys or something. What y'all been getting in to?

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
You haven't heard an Adele song !?! Wow.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Yeah big week it a shame about w.h. And being human is geting good

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is like top 40 stuff really soulful voice with just a little raspyness to. I hadn't heard anything from her until last year one of her songs was sung on the voice. I started listening to her original very really kinda clicked with me. Rolling in the deep is the first one I heard last is set fire to the rain.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adele does have an amazing voice. I'd listen to her just to appreciate it if every damn song didn't make me wanna cry or something. Geez it just seems so depressing!!

And in more depressing news, Foo Fighters won the Hard Rock / Metal Grammy over Mastadon and Megadeth. WTF, MAN?!?!?! NO WAY!!! Ah well... better than Jethro Tull, I guess.

Whitney Houston died? I thought she was already dead for a few years now! Who is ol' Bobby kickin' around these days, then? I'm so out of the loop...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Drink!

Oh... thought we were playing the every time you hear Whitney or Houston you take a shot.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adele does have an amazing voice. I'd listen to her just to appreciate it if every damn song didn't make me wanna cry or something. Geez it just seems so depressing!!

And in more depressing news, Foo Fighters won the Hard Rock / Metal Grammy over Mastadon and Megadeth. WTF, MAN?!?!?! NO WAY!!! Ah well... better than Jethro Tull, I guess.

Whitney Houston died? I thought she was already dead for a few years now! Who is ol' Bobby kickin' around these days, then? I'm so out of the loop...
Foo Fighters beat Megadeth, that is blasphemous I tell you!! What a pile of commercial horse sh!t.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what, What, WHAT! Where did you guys run off to? We've got so much that happened this weekend.

Whitney Houston passed, Walking Dead started back up again, I still haven't heard an Adele song and that woman won like all the Grammys or something. What y'all been getting in to?
Don't forget... Star Wars came out in 3D this weekend as well!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If he was old enough, I'd drop the extra $175 for the stan Lee meet/greet/photo/autograph package. Would be cool to have an autographed anything Spiderman

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great song here.adele is the whitney houston of the next generation .
[video=youtube;hLQl3WQQoQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQl3WQQoQ0&ob=av2e[/video]

very sad to hear about whitney way too young

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Ah well... better than Jethro Tull, I guess.
While I agree, best hard rock/metal over Metallica in 1988 is a stretch (esp since that was back when Metallica was amazing,) Jethro Tull is awesome.

[video=youtube;gWubhw8SoBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWubhw8SoBE[/video]

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great song here.adele is the whitney houston of the next generation .
you mean she's going to marry an abusive husband from a boy band who turns her into a crack addict, and will later die from a combo of drug overdose and drowning? cool, cause I can't stand her already.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
^ I'm glad it duped that post. 20 minutes between the posts too. Easy must really not like Adele. :rofl:

Don't delete them. It's so much better this way.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ I'm glad it duped that post. 20 minutes between the posts too. Easy must really not like Adele. :rofl:

Don't delete them. It's so much better this way.
stupid phone posting. Its not that I really hate her, but the amount of airplay time and publicity she's gotten has made me that way. The first time I heard some of her stuff, it was kinda cool. The 3rd time I heard 4 of her songs in an hour on the radio with one of them being a duplicate made me wish she'd hemmorrhage some more vocal chords

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/28/news/la-heb-adele-vocal-cord-surgery-20111028

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you mean she's going to marry an abusive husband from a boy band who turns her into a crack addict, and will later die from a combo of drug overdose and drowning? cool, cause I can't stand her already.
Bwahahahahahahahahah!!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard all week.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She's taking a 5 year break. I'll raise a glass to a miniscule "comeback"!! Every time I hear the song "Turning Tables", or even the mention of the title of the song, I think it's about rearranging a living room. Having recently moved, I'm not very big on the idea of moving, rearranging, or turning anything at this point.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SCORE!!!

So I like bargains. Partly cause I'm cheap, partly cause I'm thrifty, mostly cause most of the time, I'm partly to mostly broke. (Go America!!) Been eyeballing the Motorola S10-HD bluetooth headsets for a while now, and the S9s before them. Ebay has 'em for $60 at about the lowest, and I was hesitant. Good thing I shop around! I have bookmarked a few "deals" or "flash sale" websites. Well, today on www.dailysteals.com, S10-HD for $39.99, free shipping. SCORE!!! Bought 'em.

Before that, I was looking into regular ol' earbuds this morning. I found some Altec Lansings that were reviewed pretty well on cnet. Once again, Ebay and Amazon had 'em for $20-$30. Found 'em for $8.99 (free ship), so I bought 'em. Oops!! Oh, well. Use those when I take the iPod to the gym. The Moto's are probably going to go along with the Bionic. I used it once this week at the gym, put it in my shorts pocket, and was scared to death to smash it. With the bluetooth, I'll just set it off to a corner and rock on! Fingers crossed....

and that's about the most exciting thing I've had all month so far...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SCORE!!!

So I like bargains. Partly cause I'm cheap, partly cause I'm thrifty, mostly cause most of the time, I'm partly to mostly broke. (Go America!!) Been eyeballing the Motorola S10-HD bluetooth headsets for a while now, and the S9s before them. Ebay has 'em for $60 at about the lowest, and I was hesitant. Good thing I shop around! I have bookmarked a few "deals" or "flash sale" websites. Well, today on www.dailysteals.com, S10-HD for $39.99, free shipping. SCORE!!! Bought 'em.

Before that, I was looking into regular ol' earbuds this morning. I found some Altec Lansings that were reviewed pretty well on cnet. Once again, Ebay and Amazon had 'em for $20-$30. Found 'em for $8.99 (free ship), so I bought 'em. Oops!! Oh, well. Use those when I take the iPod to the gym. The Moto's are probably going to go along with the Bionic. I used it once this week at the gym, put it in my shorts pocket, and was scared to death to smash it. With the bluetooth, I'll just set it off to a corner and rock on! Fingers crossed....

I'm too lazy to shop for bargains, but congratulations on the score!!! I love it when I get me some 20% OFF coupons at vitamin shoppe or some certificates to best buy, but for the most part, if it doesn't fall in my lap I don't usually get in on any of the deals.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
SCORE!!!

Didn't buy anything too cool this month, hell who cares I have a lot of cool stuff I never use.

& The sup business aint treating u good Tim?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't buy anything too cool this month, hell who cares I have a lot of cool stuff I never use.

& The sup business aint treating u good Tim?
HA!! Nah, just the usual bills, man. I don't really buy myself things, to be honest with ya. When I do, I end up throwing money into the bike and not anywhere else! :D

Ok I ordered one :D thanks Tim!
Sweet! I hope that they have decent volume to them. I crank my stock iPod earphones to the max. Ideally, what would be really nice for me is if the Moto jobbies fit well enough and are snug enough that I can wear them while riding. They probably wouldn't go well under the fullface, but they'd definitely work under the skid lid. I realize that using them with the phone for calls is going to impossible, though. No way in hell anyone would hear me over my pipes! :cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup.

Attachments