Shut down-hard//recovery help needed

Russsssssssss

Awards
Hey everyone what's going on,I'm bodybuilder took 3rd in Ohio last year for competition. After did the ob off season,then getting ready for the Kentucky open,I got a massive pro hormone stack,,,p plex,d zine,stanodrol,d plex,tren((the ph)),propadrol and I can't recall the last at the moment by memory. Anyways,I got couple weeks in,start getting TERRIBLE gyno (lactating even..yea) and my testosterone plummeted down,and libido followed. I had to stop bc everything got so bad. Didn't get to compete and all the plans got ruined for that.

What's going on now/still
My gyno still hurts and estrogen is still high
And my testosterone is still not where it supposed to be at

My libido is 95% fine so no worries with that at all.

Everyone throw in some help,recommendations,solutions etc please. Thank you greatly appreciated.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
ummm.....well if you are lactating you obviously have a prolactin problem. Most likely from the tren (dienolone)

Russsssssssss

Awards
ummm.....well if you are lactating you obviously have a prolactin problem. Most likely from the tren (dienolone)
That was when I was dieting on cycle,haven't done it sinceI just need something that'll fix me up again keep the estro low and the test up again to be back to homeostasis

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
if you wanna get back to homeostasis you need to go get some blood work done. It sounds to me like you could have more issues than you think. There are a lot of levels important to your body besides test and estrogen... A LOT.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you need bloodwork thats it, we cant tell you anything to help til we can see it.

post it up when done, you ll get a lesson in broscience.