Unanswered MSTEN/Trest/Androhard Shutdown

Johnnybravo421

Awards
In week 5 of this cycle.
Trest will be gone this week.
Plan on running MSTEN through 6 weeks.

How long can Androhard continue to be ran for before you might say "ok you have been shutdown for too long and its time for PCT"?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would end it with the Msten, then PCT.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
I would end it with the Msten, then PCT.
Gotcha. Im thinking I wont want to continue anyway.

Ive seen PCT logs where a natty test booster is used but not until a couple weeks into PCT.
What is the reasoning behind this?
My understanding of natty test boosters is that they take a while to really start working, shouldnt they be started immediately?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMO, you could start them as soon as you start PCT. They'll probably be more effective as time goes on, but any help is a plus.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
reasoning: typical test boosters of today rely on weak AIs to manifest its rise of testosterone. You see this in literally every test booster.

After a steroid cycle, your estrogen is artificially high because until you quit using the androgens the body thought it was ridiculously high in test.. So in an effort to normalize the system it pumps out tons of estrogen. (BTW this can happen with non aromatizing steroids too).

Now that your done "supplying" the body with androgens, male hormone levels plummet leaving a massive amount of estrogen in the body (unchecked). Enter a SERM. this will hold off estrogens effects while the body senses a massive drop in estrogen. Now in an attempt to normalize once again, it secretes LH, FSH, ect to raise test as fast as possible.

Its at this time your body will be producing enough aromatizable substrate (test) to cause a rebound of estrogen. this is what you are trying to stop with a test booster assuming you're using OTC ancillaries. Those who use drugs would introduce a regular AI or HCG and forgo the test booster all together.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
reasoning: typical test boosters of today rely on weak AIs to manifest its rise of testosterone. You see this in literally every test booster.

After a steroid cycle, your estrogen is artificially high because until you quit using the androgens the body thought it was ridiculously high in test.. So in an effort to normalize the system it pumps out tons of estrogen. (BTW this can happen with non aromatizing steroids too).

Now that your done "supplying" the body with androgens, male hormone levels plummet leaving a massive amount of estrogen in the body (unchecked). Enter a SERM. this will hold off estrogens effects while the body senses a massive drop in estrogen. Now in an attempt to normalize once again, it secretes LH, FSH, ect to raise test as fast as possible.

Its at this time your body will be producing enough aromatizable substrate (test) to cause a rebound of estrogen. this is what you are trying to stop with a test booster assuming you're using OTC ancillaries. Those who use drugs would introduce a regular AI or HCG and forgo the test booster all together.
That makes sense.
So I have Nolva and enough Armoasin to last through PCT.
Are you saying I could drop the M-Test and just continue the Aromasin? (keep the same dosage 12.5 EOD?)