Shirts, Shakers and Supplements...OH MY!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Just gets old having people do a log for 2-3 days, sell the product on classifieds, win multiple logs (from different companies) and combine them or disappear completely. Name of the game!
That's pretty ****ed up....I have a feeling that the winners will do Purus proud and follow through.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's pretty ****ed up....I have a feeling that the winners will do Purus proud and follow through.
Couldn't agree more! Doesn't seem like you could get enough money selling them to make it worth it! It's like car jacking a Yugo risk far outweighs the rewards. Plus getting the opportunity to test out a companies product and discuss it with cool ass peeps on AM is far better than being a douche and taking advantage of them!!!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't agree more! Doesn't seem like you could get enough money selling them to make it worth it! It's like car jacking a Yugo risk far outweighs the rewards. Plus getting the opportunity to test out a companies product and discuss it with cool ass peeps on AM is far better than being a douche and taking advantage of them!!!
It is what it is my friend.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For the new people a couple tips for getting a log:

1. Become a contributing member to AM as a whole (EG. Join in conversation about supplement, give training advice ect.)

2. When you buy supplements do a unsponsored log to gain experience and to find out if it's feasible for you to run a consistent log.

3. Write a honest review for any supplements you've taken in the past.

4. Keep a eye open for sample giveaways/review as they have lower standards as you don't have to log. Also maybe ask a rep or two if they have samples you could review.

5. Keep it positive, being negative because you haven't been picked never helped anyone.

6. There are plenty of opportunities here on AM and if you stick around long enough you'll get a chance.
Outstanding.As you mentioned, being honest a big thing with me. If it is not working then say it. I think too many people are afraid to say something negative fearing they may never be picked again.There are a few companies on here with positive reviews that I feel shouldn't exist.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Thank you for the info considering I am new to this , now tht I know I will be doing a great job at this and will ask for advice

Swoleburg

Awards
It's sad to say this is the truth. I do tend to pick people with higher reps and a reputation for doing logs etc. I try almost every time to do one person or so who is new to help them though as it is tough when you're new.

Just gets old having people do a log for 2-3 days, sell the product on classifieds, win multiple logs (from different companies) and combine them or disappear completely. Name of the game!
Yea totally understandable:/ but what can ya do, there's always a few that ruin it for everyone else(in any circumstance)

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Your a low life !!! You have nothing better to do , I have a life

gravitygames

Awards
I can sport a shirt for ya at my bench gatherings and talk lol hook me up

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shirts only going for about 15 bucks or so on our website. Worth every penny. Basically on a daily use here haha

Lholden1220

Lholden1220

Awards
Pumped to be picked to log this stuff. I wont disappoint!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Yes I sure was!! In yo face suckkkkkkA!!!! Lol YOU mad bro!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Ok you low life idiot I never said nothing about your family just giving you a taste of you own med bro and I was joking don't get EXCITED MORON . It's ok cause your mother never loved you that's why you have to be a jerk huh?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's cool it guys. Not the place...

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok you low life idiot I never said nothing about your family just giving you a taste of you own med bro and I was joking don't get EXCITED MORON . It's ok cause your mother never loved you that's why you have to be a jerk huh?
Lol you can say anything you want about me. I'm not going to get butt hurt at what some dude says to me over the internet. I just find it amusing that you get so heated up.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there a time out room here? I think some people need it

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Hehehe....e-fight.

I'm going to be a spectator for this. And maybe the next Ron Burgandy, except the AM version.

galiandpapi

galiandpapi

Awards
Purus Labs

1. Muscle Marinade is hands down better than the competition.After trying Jacked, 1MR, Presurge, and several others.Amazing tunnel vision like focus and energy.2. Mid 30s bodybuilder who takes pre and post workout supps, protein, and test boosters.I would be very interested in see how the rest of your line of supps work.3.2. ACSM’s Complete Guide to Fitness & Health – $15.24ACSM, the American College of Sports Medicine, is one of the very few organizations in the world of fitness that I truly respect.When they put out a book that claims to be a “complete” guide to fitness and health, you can count on them getting together some of the leading researchers in these fields and assemble their words into something that will appeal to lay and professional audiences.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
1. Muscle Marinade is hands down better than the competition.After trying Jacked, 1MR, Presurge, and several others.Amazing tunnel vision like focus and energy.2. Mid 30s bodybuilder who takes pre and post workout supps, protein, and test boosters.I would be very interested in see how the rest of your line of supps work.3.2. ACSM’s Complete Guide to Fitness & Health – $15.24ACSM, the American College of Sports Medicine, is one of the very few organizations in the world of fitness that I truly respect.When they put out a book that claims to be a “complete” guide to fitness and health, you can count on them getting together some of the leading researchers in these fields and assemble their words into something that will appeal to lay and professional audiences.
The "giveaway" ended a few days ago man, not to be the bearer of bad new, lol. Just didn't want you to get your hopes up and I'm one of the few awake right now. And in no way affiliated with Purus other than being a consumer.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
The man said it!!!