Shirts, Shakers and Supplements...OH MY!

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't win the promo, but bought a shirt because you guys are the sh1t. Thanks for the samples, wasn't expecting that.

Didn't realize how tight a large was on me. Hope it doesn't shrink when i wash it or I'll have to donate it.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A late congrats to all the winners, looking forward to these logs. A tip for anyone who hasn't done a supp log and is having a hard time getting opportunity, keep a training log. It's easy and it shows reps that you are capable of getting on AM and consistently updating your own thread. It's just that simple.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
A late congrats to all the winners, looking forward to these logs. A tip for anyone who hasn't done a supp log and is having a hard time getting opportunity, keep a training log. It's easy and it shows reps that you are capable of getting on AM and consistently updating your own thread. It's just that simple.
Dat knowledge

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Just got a Email from ups..should be here tuesday

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got mine thanks ! I will start this log in a day or two. My twins are sick so Im helping out at home instead of hitting the gym..

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
BAM!!! Thank you fellas :)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Package came in today! Will be logging in about a week but I am going to set up the log tonight.

Lholden1220

Lholden1220

Awards
Feel like im the only one who hasnt got mine yet.. Grambo can you pm me a tracking number?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not home right now, but sure it'll be there. I'm in az, so everything takes forever if send from the east coast via ups

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Started taking d pol tastes like a cheesecake more then creme custard :p

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being discussed this week. We want to bring out a flavor that's popular and different than custard so there's some debate on which flavor to release.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Being discussed this week. We want to bring out a flavor that's popular and different than custard so there's some debate on which flavor to release.
What about doing a mock up of various flavors, sending them out to fans, then taking a poll?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We did a poll on here and sent out there winner ;)
It's more do we want to go with that one. I'd say its more than likely just want it perfect

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
We did a poll on here and sent out there winner ;)
It's more do we want to go with that one. I'd say its more than likely just want it perfect
Yeah... I def like the strawberry over the custard...

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah... I def like the strawberry over the custard...
I just finished Test powder today and Dpol is going to be the next DAA I run in a few months. I've done the tabs and loved everything about it. The pumps were great, strength gains were more than I expected and I didn't have a problem with the dosing. Did you like the powder better or were they about the same in regards to effect?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have yet to use the dpol I have waiting for me. Might have to use that soon.

I did however, enjoy the strawberry flavor when I sampled it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just finished Test powder today and Dpol is going to be the next DAA I run in a few months. I've done the tabs and loved everything about it. The pumps were great, strength gains were more than I expected and I didn't have a problem with the dosing. Did you like the powder better or were they about the same in regards to effect?
I'm a pill man... convenience and portability. Plus it's quick to toss the three tabs back.
Same effects when I used both.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why? U no like Pina Colada?
No...or getting caught in the rain. And I'm not into yoga either lol

^^^ sorry bad jimmy Buffett reference haha but seriously I'm not a fan of the flavor. I hear PC focus is pretty good though

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well if you mean Penis Colada... DanB is all for it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got home! as soon as the manager office opens up, I'm going to get my packages, and it'll be on! (I almost knocked on here door when I got in at 9pm at night, but thought it might not be a good idea.)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Log is up. Will link it when I get back to the house.