LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah ok guess I'm lucky in that regard.
Some people have minor issues with higher doses. A lot of those users mentioned it only lasts a day or two and goes away though.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UK fans:

Shift is making it's way over to one of our distributors along with EU versions of the three new Alphamine flavours. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
UK fans:

Shift is making it's way over to one of our distributors along with EU versions of the three new Alphamine flavours. :)
great stuff here!!!!!!!!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can feel some UK fat loss stacks coming up. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wifey loves alphamine.

Having her stack Alphamine with shift for two months

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wifey loves alphamine.

Having her stack Alphamine with shift for two months
Sounds like a keeper.

Solid stack. Let us know how it goes, man.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a keeper.

Solid stack. Let us know how it goes, man.
She sure is she loves the gym just aas much as I d.

will do sir

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Running low on alphamine guise what do I do :(

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True Alphamine fans never actually run low.

They have product being delivered at the same speed they get through it so it is like an Alphamine conveyor belt.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

They have product being delivered at the same speed they get through it so it is like an Alphamine conveyor belt.
True die hard checking in. I try to always have at least a tub and a half on hand. Only time I run out is when I'm forcing myself to take a break. (Rarely)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Got four on deck...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

True Alphamine Addicts hide tubs in places so they are always getting happy when they find more......and have secret car/work/friends(that they definitely don't tell them about) stashes so they have it wherever they go. ;)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True Alphamine Addicts hide tubs in places so they are always getting happy when they find more......and have secret car/work/friends(that they definitely don't tell them about) stashes so they have it wherever they go. ;)
I have a tub here at work. RL of course. Although I'm thinking it may be time to grab a SPC.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
travel tub, home tub, luggage tub, work tub crew checking in

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
For a fatloss stack, which would you recommend, alphamine + shift or norco + shift?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a fatloss stack, which would you recommend, alphamine + shift or norco + shift?
Both options are effective and can help reach your goal, so it really comes down to personal preference. Alphamine provides a stronger kick of energy, while Norcodrene has a longer lasting, yet more subtle boost of energy and mood. I notice a greater appetite suppression from Norcodrene alone; however, this effect should be strong with either combination, as SHIFT can help in that department as well.

All that said, I would choose Norcodrene/SHIFT over Alphamine/SHIFT for pure fat loss.

Here's some info on how you can use either stack:

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437676481.101068.jpg

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Shin Sprints

Awards
Both options are effective and can help reach your goal, so it really comes down to personal preference. Alphamine provides a stronger kick of energy, while Norcodrene has a longer lasting, yet more subtle boost of energy and mood. I notice a greater appetite suppression from Norcodrene alone; however, this effect should be strong with either combination, as SHIFT can help in that department as well.

Here's some info on how you can use either stack:

View attachment 121849
The recommendation if taking Alpha and Norco is max 3 doses a day if I recall correctly? So either 2xAlpha + 1xNorco or 2xNorco + 1xAlpha?

Thanks.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The recommendation if taking Alpha and Norco is max 3 doses a day if I recall correctly? So either 2xAlpha + 1xNorco or 2xNorco + 1xAlpha?

Thanks.
I would go 2 caps Norcodrene per day in the morning for the longer lasting energy with the appetite suppression and 1 scoop Alphamine prior to exercise for the instant burst of energy and focus.

The link Matt posted above goes more into detail about the max dosing of the two products combined.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what happen if:

Wake up
Shift+alphamine

Back to sleep a couple of hours

Wake up again and have breakfast

This to avoid waiting 1-2h upon wake up after taking shift and alphamine for maximum absorbing effect, what rep suggest?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering what happen if:

Wake up
Shift+alphamine

Back to sleep a couple of hours

Wake up again and have breakfast

This to avoid waiting 1-2h upon wake up after taking shift and alphamine for maximum absorbing effect, what rep suggest?
I highly doubt you will be able to go back to sleep after ingesting Alphamine. If you can, it may be time for a stim break lol.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt you will be able to go back to sleep after ingesting Alphamine. If you can, it may be time for a stim break lol.
If I fall asleep immediately before it goes into the system maybe yes? Probably I'll wake up after 20/30minutes lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I fall asleep immediately before it goes into the system maybe yes? Probably I'll wake up after 20/30minutes lol
Try it and see.

There wouldn't be any negative effects by doing so.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Try it and see.

There wouldn't be any negative effects by doing so.
Thanks for the explanation Sir, I'll try tomorrow and see :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will say it would be best to take in Alphamine and be active, rather that not. But if you simply want to try it to eliminate the chance of consuming food and causing an insulin spike, go for it.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I will say it would be best to take in Alphamine and be active, rather that not. But if you simply want to try it to eliminate the chance of consuming food and causing an insulin spike, go for it.
Yes that was the reason, right now I'm waking up, taking alpha and then wait 2h before having breakfast and then in the afternoon I'll have my second dose of alphamine as pre wo.

Either way in the morning I'm not active cause I work so i take it upon wake up and that's it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes that was the reason, right now I'm waking up, taking alpha and then wait 2h before having breakfast and then in the afternoon I'll have my second dose of alphamine as pre wo.

Either way in the morning I'm not active cause I work so i take it upon wake up and that's it.
Sounds like a solid plan. I definitely prefer Alphamine on an empty stomach just like you have laid out with the morning dose.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's worth a shot, but I know personally I would not be able to get back to sleep after that. Good luck!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I used to do something like that but not sleep for hours, just 30min or so. Wake, dose ecy, nap, cardio.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember Josh telling me about a study done on people taking some form of stimulant right before falling asleep. If able to do it the standard result was people waking from there rest with a huge boost in energy levels and feeling of well being. I'm just always afraid I won't be able to fall asleep fast enough so I would end up ruining my sleep.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember Josh telling me about a study done on people taking some form of stimulant right before falling asleep. If able to do it the standard result was people waking from there rest with a huge boost in energy levels and feeling of well being. I'm just always afraid I won't be able to fall asleep fast enough so I would end up ruining my sleep.
Who in there right minds would take a stimulant before sleep, study or not. Wtf.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Well, I know now, experiment done, I woke up at 7am, took 2x scoops of alphamine, I came back to sleep, I woke up now, 10min ago, 9am in UK, I feel great and without the usual feeling of when you just woke up :p so yes that worked for me but I reckon I had to fall asleep immediately after taking the dose otherwise I won't be able to sleep then.

So this could be a good way to avoid waiting 2h before having breakfast lol :) without my shift its too difficult, I'm hungry as hell upon wake up and waiting 2h was a torture!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
You realize that the alphamine is doing practically nothing without exercise, right?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
You realize that the alphamine is doing practically nothing without exercise, right?
This is not what I know actually, I have always taken alphamine as stated upon wake up at empty stomach and you are not supposed to be doing fasted cardio every morning, also this info is not present on the label, it has always worked very well for me so...... Any rep can confirm this?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Here we go

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437727092.856438.jpg

So I don't think it has to be taken before before doing cardio or weights otherwise PES would have stated hat on the directions label :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of the ingredients essentially raise your TDEE without you doing anything, so I wouldn't really say that.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you need to read the literature on the ingredients in Alphamine.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has Shift given anyone the runs? I'm getting them bad a few times a day. Curious if anyone else does.