SFreeds 8 Weeks to the Beach cut

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's time for me to lose some of the fat I picked up during my 8 week Andro cycle from the first of the year. I'll be running OL Sup3r 7, Evomuse Abliderated, OL Assass1nate, and Evomuse DCP. I'll also be alternating between Bloodshr3d Raw and Radiate (thanks to FireTitan and MonteCedillo), using it as a pre-workout mostly. I've been using the Bloodshred for the past week, and I'm curious to see what the difference is between the two products.

I've been following an IF diet for the last 14 months and will continue that. All of my food intake happens during a 6 hour window, depending on what time I get up. Typically, I eat my first meal at 14:00, and my second meal is around 19:00. First meal is chicken and rice with a protein shake, second meal is dependent on what my wife decides to fix if I'm home, or chicken and rice again if I'm at work still. I'll be shooting for 1600 calories per day with 200gr Protein/ 53gr fat/ 80gr carbs (ish). This is subject to change, depending on progress or lack of.

I've been following an HST workout program and will continue for this 8 weeks. I'm currently in my decondition week, so next week starts my 15 max rep week. Workouts are 3 (maybe 4) days per week with cardio and abs on my off days. I'm currently on the last week of pct dosing 12.5gr Clomid every day.

I'm still looking through everything, trying to get dosing and timing figured out. Weight this morning was 200 pounds, and I'd like to get down to 190 by the time I hit the beach in June, without losing a bunch of muscle.
bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan hairygrandpa Dirty Dan UnicornDrpns Jebrook Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso 123abcabcabc cwages TheMyth

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saved for noodz

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
get ready for sweat!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for noodz... they're for Studhorse

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, I'm not in.

Just visiting.

:)

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
This should be good. You know I am in!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whooa whooa whoa whooa whoooooa louis this is not my Batman glass

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight this morning was 200 pounds...
Seriously? You look lighter/leaner in your pics.

Now wondering which body part makes you so heavy...

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
It took old man noodz to get Brandinooooo back to AM....lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here for you brother. Old man club! O ya NOODZ! Already licking my lips.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
It took old man noodz to get Brandinooooo back to AM....lol
That's because you stopped texting me your noodz. Did I get to clingy? The whole bent over upside down dick pic too much?

cwages

cwages

Awards
In to watch someone else suffer the oh dreaded cut. Thanks for tagging me brother.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In man! You can cut that in no time! Have you looked into PHAT training?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously? You look lighter/leaner in your pics.

Now wondering which body part makes you so heavy...
Well you can stop wondering. I follow the hairygrandpa style of hiding my belly in all pics

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This probably won't turn into the circus that the Andro log did. Honestly, I'm only doing this log as a means to keep me motivated to finish it. 10 pounds in 8 weeks should be no problem, but sometimes I don't make the best decisions.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse is a platinum member on the website. He gets first view of all pics and videos
Hell ya! Running a 101 fever and you just made my day. I never get sick. This sucks!
Enough about me Noodz and vids. Woooooooo

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In man! You can cut that in no time! Have you looked into PHAT training?
He is too old to hit big weight! Lol. Hell I was doing phat before it was called phat. I called it I can't totally give up power lifting but I really should start bodybuilding.
Just kidding I remember when Dr. Norton tossed this on the market. It looked great to me but I was already too beat up to lift that heavy.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He is too old to hit big weight! Lol. Hell I was doing phat before it was called phat. I called it I can't totally give up power lifting but I really should start bodybuilding.
Just kidding I remember when Dr. Norton tossed this on the market. It looked great to me but I was already too beat up to lift that heavy.
There's a lot of truth in these words. It does suck to get old, but just because I can't lift big doesn't mean I can't lift!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a lot of truth in these words. It does suck to get old, but just because I can't lift big doesn't mean I can't lift!
Lift till you die brother! Just have to adapt as you move along. The hard part is excepting it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lift till you die brother! Just have to adapt as you move along. The hard part is excepting it.
I'll take his word for it, he is the oldest of us....and a MONSTER!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not that much older! Thanks for the kind words. And we are not that far apart!
I disagree strongly. YOU are older!

:salook: :saevilw:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How's the shoulder ChocolateClen? Peptides working their magic?
I got a log going for it. Nothing crazy just putting up daily **** about how it's all progressing. Give it a look in the anabolic section

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
How'd your cut turn out Tank999
I didn't gain any fat post cycle or really lose any strength, so I consider that a win. Really itching to get started again on something new......still got a few weeks.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't gain any fat post cycle or really lose any strength, so I consider that a win. Really itching to get started again on something new......still got a few weeks.
I know what you mean. I'm thinking maybe some epistane in the fall.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
This probably won't turn into the circus that the Andro log did. Honestly, I'm only doing this log as a means to keep me motivated to finish it. 10 pounds in 8 weeks should be no problem, but sometimes I don't make the best decisions.
Challenge accepted

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean. I'm thinking maybe some epistane in the fall.
Epistane is the tits! I ran 30mg for 3 weeks and 40mg for 3 loved every minute, will be using it again along with some trenevar next year!!