Im in buddy! Lets see noodz

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in. I am here to kick you in the ballz if you **** up. Let'd do this. Let's see some abs with nipples!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't remember if I said I was in or not, so in for noodz so I can sell them to Studhorse, email me... :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
off topic...but where is smith_69?
We got hungry so we ate him...what? Is that frowned upon? (burp)
Seriously, he's good, still with us. Just really busy doing his thing, and lots of shrugs.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I wondered as well. He's good people.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had an awesome cardio day today. Not on BEAST73 level (yet), but pretty happy with it after having so many issues with my Achilles tendons. For the first time in what seems a long time, I actually went running. I know I'm in the minority here, but I enjoy running. 4 miles in 35 minutes isn't a blistering pace by any stretch of the imagination, but I had no tendon pain afterwards, which is the best part. Makes me feel pretty good about this cut if I can continue improving on the cardio. Just gotta remember to take it easy and not get carried away with it. Definitely don't want to go back to having a runners body!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had an awesome cardio day today. Not on BEAST73 level (yet), but pretty happy with it after having so many issues with my Achilles tendons. For the first time in what seems a long time, I actually went running. I know I'm in the minority here, but I enjoy running. 4 miles in 35 minutes isn't a blistering pace by any stretch of the imagination, but I had no tendon pain afterwards, which is the best part. Makes me feel pretty good about this cut if I can continue improving on the cardio. Just gotta remember to take it easy and not get carried away with it. Definitely don't want to go back to having a runners body!
That is awesome that your Achilles is feeling up to running!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is this running thing you are talking about? I've heard of it before.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4 miles in 35 minutes? That's just I've 7 miles an hour flat out for 35 minutes. That's pretty damn good in my eyes. I would.der how many people on this board can do that period, nevermind actually enjoy it. Nice work.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 miles in 35 minutes? That's just I've 7 miles an hour flat out for 35 minutes. That's pretty damn good in my eyes. I would.der how many people on this board can do that period, nevermind actually enjoy it. Nice work.
I can't walk 4 miles.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My short @ss legs Id be lucky to get 7 steps in 35 minutes

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ha, It's actually 6.85714286 miles per hour... but I don't think I could do that in under an hour. It's a damned good pace for 4 miles.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My short @ss legs Id be lucky to get 7 steps in 35 minutes
Haha, You funny. I think you could do that with all your gear on and jumping between 10 story buildings every mile to boot.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! But honestly, my best ever 5K time was 18:37. Don't know if I'll ever get back to that pace though. And I was skinny as fck! What some would call "willowy"

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ha, It's actually 6.85714286 miles per hour... but I don't think I could do that in under an hour. It's a damned good pace for 4 miles.
Dang. You are right. I should have broken out the calculator. Thanks for pointing it out. Under 7 mph...Not impressive. I retract my praise.

Just kidding of course. Haha.

Thanks guys! But honestly, my best ever 5K time was 18:37. Don't know if I'll ever get back to that pace though. And I was skinny as fck! What some would call "willowy"
Did you run that in Europe? How much is a K? Haha.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dang. You are right. I should have broken out the calculator. Thanks for pointing it out. Under 7 mph...Not impressive. I retract my praise.

Just kidding of course. Haha.

Did you run that in Europe? How much is a K? Haha.
I used Math-Ma-Google because I'm pedantic and a curious monkey. :D
It's a great pace! You're right.

Kilometers... It makes you sound like your going faster than you are. I drove 100 kilometers per hours...
Damnit, now I have to ask Math-Ma-Google. 62.1371 mph. lol.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Kilometers... It makes you sound like your going faster than you are. I drove 100 kilometers per hours...
Yeah...But that means he ran 3.1 miles in less than 19 minutes. 3 back to back 6 minute miles essentially. Ouch. I hate even thinking about that.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah...But that means he ran 3.1 miles in less than 19 minutes. 3 back to back 6 minute miles essentially. Ouch. I hate even thinking about that.
:jaw:

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Fck all that running. I am pretty sure my knee would die.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And behold the body that cardio built. 6' 1" at 170ish pounds.

FB_IMG_1452110372960.jpg

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established

Damn I can't even figure out how to measure gear in a syringe

If my test is 250mg/ml and I want 150mg how many ccs should I draw...

Figure that out math fckers!!! I never cared for numbers..

Yep just care about my boner

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn I can't even figure out how to measure gear in a syringe

If my test is 250mg/ml and I want 150mg how many ccs should I draw...

Figure that out math fckers!!! I never cared for numbers..

Yep just care about my boner
LOL. at Fckers!

The long fun answer:
Just figure what 50mg is then multiply by 3.
250mg / 5 = 50mg so 1/5th is your magic number.
1/5th of a ml is 50mg, and so multiply that by 3 which gives you 3/5ml = 150mg or

Short Answer:
Every .1 ml = 25mg; Since we already know .5 ml = 125mg just add .1 = .6

.6 ml = 150mg

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL. at Fckers!

Why would you want 150mg? That's the question.

1/5th of a ml is 50mg, and so multiply that by 3 which gives you 3/5ml = 150mg

.6 ml = 150mg
Bruh if you didn't go posting all the damn math we could have told him 2ml = 150mg... he be ****ing yuuuuuuuuuge in a few weeks...

Math is legit tho I checked it out myself just to be sure.

250mg/50mg = 5

1ml/5 =.2ml per 50mg

50+50+50=150

.2+.2+.2=.6

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
LOL. at Fckers!

Why would you want 150mg? That's the question.

1/5th of a ml is 50mg, and so multiply that by 3 which gives you 3/5ml = 150mg or

.6 ml = 150mg
Oh yeah. I knew that...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bruh if you didn't go posting all the damn math we could have told him 2ml = 150mg... he be ****ing yuuuuuuuuuge in a few weeks...

Math is legit tho I checked it out myself just to be sure.

250mg/50mg = 5

1ml/5 =.2ml per 50mg

50+50+50=150

.2+.2+.2=.6
Oh yeah. I knew that...
Damn, wait... we might both be wrong... I think it's actually 2ml = 150mg... yeah. That's the ticket.

(nudges ChocolateClen do you think he bought it?)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn, wait... we might both be wrong... I think it's actually 2ml = 150mg... yeah. That's the ticket.

(nudges ChocolateClen do you think he bought it?)
Oh dude we forgot to carry the Zeros... it's not .2 it should be 2.0 because you need to multiply by 10 due to the inverse quadratic gravitational constant for test 250 in standard temperature vials

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh dude we forgot to carry the Zeros... it's not .2 it should be 2.0 because you need to multiply by 10 due to the inverse quadratic gravitational constant for test 250 in standard temperature vials
Oh, uhm, YEAH! That's it... I knew I forgot to calibrate my trans-resveratrol quantum dilithium crystals in my calculator... and the flux capacitor blew. I knew I smelled something funky.. I just thought the dog farted. Yeah, the multiplier is 10. Definitely ten.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, uhm, YEAH! That's it... I knew I forgot to calibrate my trans-resveratrol quantum dilithium crystals in my calculator... and the flux capacitor blew. I knew I smelled something funky.. I just thought the dog farted. Yeah, the multiplier is 10. Definitely ten.
Oh damn yours went too? I just had to replace mine in my rice counter a few weeks ago.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL. at Fckers!

The long fun answer:

Short Answer:

.6 ml = 150mg
150mg/250mg = .6

So you would need .6ml

You're still correct, but it hurt me seeing the process you took to get there, even your short answer. Lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need a t shirt that says "I absolutely refuse to run anything that ends in the letter "K"

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
LOL. at Fckers!

The long fun answer:

Short Answer:

.6 ml = 150mg
More simply
150/250 =.6ml
Edit: Crap nm rascal14 beat me to it

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stopping by to support a fellow beach cutter

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Im here.. late but here.. !

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
150mg/250mg = .6

So you would need .6ml

You're still correct, but it hurt me seeing the process you took to get there, even your short answer. Lol
I love a good mental marathon. lmao. Thanks my man, as long as I made at least one person cringe inside a little, I'm happy. I was wondering how I could stretch it out even further in the first example, but the second one, was totally missed on me. lol.

You should see how I calculate tips! And I do it in my head.

Here's an example.
Bill is $42.48 and you want to leave a 15% tip.

Take 10% which you just move the decimal place over 1. $4.25 (*rounded up to tenth)
Then you take half of that. $2.125* or $2.13 and add them together.

15% = $6.38 ($6.372 using Google-math)

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I love a good mental marathon. lmao. Thanks my man, as long as I made at least one person cringe inside a little, I'm happy. I was wondering how I could stretch it out even further in the first example, but the second one, was totally missed on me. lol.

Here's an example.

Take 10% which you just move the decimal place over 1. $4.25 (*rounded up to tenth)

I do tips the same way!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Here's an example.

....... no!

I refuse to accept that it's this easy