Serious Nutrition Solution’s (SNS) GRAND RE-OPENING! **FREE STUFF** (contest inside)

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
CLUE, its higher than 408

:fool2:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
410..............i cant even remember what where guessing for here..

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
darn the 1 guess per day thing
We all know about you and the number guessing. What 11 pages of YOU last time? :D

Ummm... Random... you ACTUALLY get a certain weight... not a certain amount of caps.

Now what do I get?

Adams

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back guys!

575 :afro:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
We have a winner...but not on this forum...

But we do have 2 runner-ups here, so thankfully we are giving something away...I'd be run out of town had we not!!

The number of caps in our new Bulk Capsule line is 501, why? I dunno..why not?

The runner-ups here are AC Slayer and Reaper329

Please send me a message with which one of our products you would like, can be one of the new ones, or can be one of the current ones..I guess if you want Focus XT you can wait the 4-6 weeks until it comes in, besides that everything is either ready, or days out.

Been fun fellas, we'll do something else here soon.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
EPIC FAIL

Adams
yea yea...this one was slanted towars bb.com since they had more volume of guesses...made it a little unfair for yous here.

We'll cook up an AM minds only contest to keep you all happy.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea yea...this one was slanted towars bb.com since they had more volume of guesses...made it a little unfair for yous here.

We'll cook up an AM minds only contest to keep you all happy.
I was aiming that at all the member for not guessing right. I honestly dont care who won the product. You all were fair. Nobody was busting your chops.

Adams

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I was aiming that at all the member for not guessing right. I honestly dont care who won the product. You all were fair. Nobody was busting your chops.

Adams
Thats how I took it, no worries here. I just felt that it would have taken more time or a lucky guess here to beat the crowd at bb.com, they were narrowing it down fast.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats how I took it, no worries here. I just felt that it would have taken more time or a lucky guess here to beat the crowd at bb.com, they were narrowing it down fast.
Just making sure, i misread your post, and thought you took it the wrong way.

Adams

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
501! What a number! :hammer:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at the tub of CreatineE2 the whole time this thread was going on just wanting to tell you guys.

Mainly because it was so random of a number.

ACSlayer

Awards
We have a winner...but not on this forum...

But we do have 2 runner-ups here, so thankfully we are giving something away...I'd be run out of town had we not!!

The number of caps in our new Bulk Capsule line is 501, why? I dunno..why not?

The runner-ups here are AC Slayer and Reaper329

Been fun fellas, we'll do something else here soon.

WooHoo! Awesome! Man, I really can't wait until Focus XT is re-released. I have had many productive days at work and throughout college thanks to the old formula (It is pretty sweet before workouts, too). Lately I have just been depending on Java and Geranamine, however it doesn't seem to produce the same verbal fluency and ease of conversation as Focus did in the past. So I get a choice of one product? Are my options any one of the five products coming out?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
WooHoo! Awesome! Man, I really can't wait until Focus XT is re-released. I have had many productive days at work and throughout college thanks to the old formula (It is pretty sweet before workouts, too). Lately I have just been depending on Java and Geranamine, however it doesn't seem to produce the same verbal fluency and ease of conversation as Focus did in the past. So I get a choice of one product? Are my options any one of the five products coming out?
Anything we sell, though some of our older items are pretty much out of stock waiting for new things to replace them.

The 5 new products, Inhibit-E, Phenibut-XT. I think thats what is available to pick from now.

Send me a message with what you want and your address and we'll get it out. REAPER329, same for you.