semaglutide

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
any of our sponsors have an oral version?

totalwar

totalwar

Awards
Does this compound do anything besides just suppress your hunger? Does it actually contribute somehow to actual fat burning?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does this compound do anything besides just suppress your hunger? Does it actually contribute somehow to actual fat burning?
no, it just murders appetite. Unfortunately, longer-term results appear that when 99.9% of people come off the drug, they regain their weight. Not only does the appetite return, but we know that most people that were one time obese never regain a leptin ghrelin balance once they lose the weight. For example, if you were 350lbs and drop to 180, your hunger and satiety hormones don't become that of a 180lb person but stay what there were at 350. so it is becoming a go on never come off type of drug when used for the purpose of obesity.

Terminater

Terminater

Awards
Yeah, semaglutide seems more like a band aid to me than a solution long term. I think it has a place for those that are insanely heavy and need a solution, but for general weight loss you will fare better without imo.

totalwar

totalwar

Awards
That's exactly what I was thinking. I don't understand all these people that need something to suppress their appetite. Just fuckin cut and don't eat as much. And that's coming from someone who has the worst self control ever when it comes to food

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please stay away from that garbage, we are witnessing something worse than any rushed vax will ever due with regards to long-term complications.

If you must try something (and this is just a lesser of the 2 evils but has much much more potential and mechanisms)

Tesofensine

A serotonin-noradrenaline-dopamine reuptake inhibitor, tesofensine was originally in development for the treatment of neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease (PD) and Alzheimer’s disease.

****Although tesofensine failed to demonstrate efficacy in PD trials, trial participants who were overweight achieved significant weight loss. This led the company to switch development of tesofensine to obesity.****

Tesofensine is a remarkable serotonin-noradrenaline-dopamine re-uptake inhibitor with an amazing capacity to reduce appetite.

Main conclusions from the evaluation of tesofensine's metabolic effects:

Tesofensine reduces appetite sensations
In line with earlier clinical data from TIPO-1, the subjective appetite sensations measured after 14 days treatment in TIPO-2 showed that subjects in the tesofensine treated group had an increased feeling of satiety with less desire to eat than subjects in the placebo group (p
Tesofensine significantly increases fat oxidation and reduces fat tissue.

In the tesofensine treated group, 24-hour fat oxidation was increased by 15% (p
Tesofensine increases levels of adiponectin and improves insulin sensitivity.

The significant loss of fat in the tesofensine-treated subjects was also reflected in a higher level of adiponectin in their blood. Adiponectin is a peptide hormone secreted exclusively by fat cells (adipocytes). Adiponectin decreases free fatty acids in the blood (plasma triglycerides) and increases glucose metabolism by improved insulin sensitivity, thereby also playing an important role in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.

Tesofensine increases energy expenditure at rest
After 14 days, a significant increase of 6% in night time energy expenditure was observed in the tesofensine treated group compared with placebo (p

"Patients continuing with 0.5mg tesofensine achieved a total mean weight loss of 13–14kg at 24 weeks."
At the end of the 24-week treatment period, tesofensine 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1.0mg and diet induced a mean weight loss of 4.5%, 9.2% and 10.6% respectively. This compared with a mean weight loss of 2.0% for diet and placebo, a statistically significant difference (p
*** In the TIPO-4 trial, a 48-week open-label extension to the TIPO-1 trial, preliminary results suggest that weight loss with tesofensine is sustained. After an initial eight-week washout period, patients continuing with 0.5mg tesofensine achieved a total mean weight loss of 13–14kg at 24 weeks.

Additionally, previous placebo recipients switched to tesofensine 0.5mg lost approximately 9kg over the same period. ****

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
no, it just murders appetite. Unfortunately, longer-term results appear that when 99.9% of people come off the drug, they regain their weight.
I’m somehow triggered by these drugs. Do you know why mostly all ppl coming off these drugs gain all their weight back? Because if they’re too much of a lazy fucks to be able to control their thoughts and push through hunger, requiring a hunger suppressant to succeed, how the **** would these ppl manage to control it once they’re done. **** these new drugs are so stupid I hate this lazy ass society

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m somehow triggered by these drugs. Do you know why mostly all ppl coming off these drugs gain all their weight back? Because if they’re too much of a lazy fucks to be able to control their thoughts and push through hunger, requiring a hunger suppressant to succeed, how the **** would these ppl manage to control it once they’re done. **** these new drugs are so stupid I hate this lazy ass society
I don't particularly have a problem with the drugs themselves, I'm all about people doing what they want and I love having these tools. My issue is people not knowing how to use tools properly and instead they think k this is the magic pill or crutch that will negate there poor choices. If someone had been dieting and doing everything right and they were stuck at 10% bf or whatever imaginary number and there already starving all the time on 2000 or 2200 calories and that person told me they wanted to try Ozempic or whatever it may be I would be like ok, let me know how it goes. But the guy/gal/ them and they's that are 50+lbs overweight and maybe they "go to the gym" but aren't really doing much and then go home and have pizza for dinner, there setting themselves up for failure. I had to block a guy in another thread because I said the Ozempic craze needs to stop, basically I'm saying Dr. Are handing this out like candy and it's being misused. He couldn't wrap his head around anything I'm saying and took my statement as something is wrong with glp-1 agonists or whatever his pee brain wanted to believe I was saying. My only point was that 99% of overweight people dont need a drug thatscnot actually going to fix the problem. I have family members like this. IL tell them about the pros and cons of something and there response is that so n so took it and they lost 40lbs. So I will say how first just take a look at them because that 40lbs looks like cancer and malnutrition caused it lol. But all they needed was a little exercise and some guidelines on food and same for you. And they responded back again. But they lost 40lbs. There only gonna hear what they want to hear.

It's sad. Because I want people to look and feel there best, not what I Perceive to be their best, but what they feel is there best. And the pills and potions only brainwash them to thinking that THIS IS IT, ITS GOTTA WORK!

But nothing works if you don't work.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't particularly have a problem with the drugs themselves, I'm all about people doing what they want and I love having these tools. My issue is people not knowing how to use tools properly and instead they think k this is the magic pill or crutch that will negate there poor choices. If someone had been dieting and doing everything right and they were stuck at 10% bf or whatever imaginary number and there already starving all the time on 2000 or 2200 calories and that person told me they wanted to try Ozempic or whatever it may be I would be like ok, let me know how it goes. But the guy/gal/ them and they's that are 50+lbs overweight and maybe they "go to the gym" but aren't really doing much and then go home and have pizza for dinner, there setting themselves up for failure. I had to block a guy in another thread because I said the Ozempic craze needs to stop, basically I'm saying Dr. Are handing this out like candy and it's being misused. He couldn't wrap his head around anything I'm saying and took my statement as something is wrong with glp-1 agonists or whatever his pee brain wanted to believe I was saying. My only point was that 99% of overweight people dont need a drug thatscnot actually going to fix the problem. I have family members like this. IL tell them about the pros and cons of something and there response is that so n so took it and they lost 40lbs. So I will say how first just take a look at them because that 40lbs looks like cancer and malnutrition caused it lol. But all they needed was a little exercise and some guidelines on food and same for you. And they responded back again. But they lost 40lbs. There only gonna hear what they want to hear.

It's sad. Because I want people to look and feel there best, not what I Perceive to be their best, but what they feel is there best. And the pills and potions only brainwash them to thinking that THIS IS IT, ITS GOTTA WORK!

I Just talked someone out of it after he took 1 dose. Lol. I feel like not all heroes wear capes.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
no, it just murders appetite. Unfortunately, longer-term results appear that when 99.9% of people come off the drug, they regain their weight. Not only does the appetite return, but we know that most people that were one time obese never regain a leptin ghrelin balance once they lose the weight. For example, if you were 350lbs and drop to 180, your hunger and satiety hormones don't become that of a 180lb person but stay what there were at 350. so it is becoming a go on never come off type of drug when used for the purpose of obesity.
well any form of weightloss will be reversed when you stop if you revert back to old habits. so all weightloss is useless because you will just gain it back? hmmm

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well any form of weightloss will be reversed when you stop if you revert back to old habits. so all weightloss is useless because you will just gain it back? hmmm
no, not true at all, if you make the lifestyle changes necessary to maintain the weight loss you don't have to gain it all back. Millions of people have lost weight and kept it off this way...

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

fat ass at work is on it. i seriously bet she weighs 450-500. i was so happy for her when she got it approved. i sat in break room and watched her eat a giant ass paistry and i said gurl wtf are you doing? she said to me that she was on ozempic and could eat whatever she wanted now. the next day she brought in a bag of candybars and ate them at her desk all day. people are just stupid......

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
no, not true at all, if you make the lifestyle changes necessary to maintain the weight loss you don't have to gain it all back. Millions of people have lost weight and kept it off this way...
same for people taking ozempic then. doesnt matter how you lose it. you will have to work to keep it off.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
fat ass at work is on it. i seriously bet she weighs 450-500. i was so happy for her when she got it approved. i sat in break room and watched her eat a giant ass paistry and i said gurl wtf are you doing? she said to me that she was on ozempic and could eat whatever she wanted now. the next day she brought in a bag of candybars and ate them at her desk all day. people are just stupid......
That's my problem right there. The Dr. Hands out the magic pill but dosnt teach anyone how to use it. And to make it worse, this poor girls eating disorder probably just got worse. I still can't not blame the girl tho. Even if you know absolutely nothing about a topic, you own a fukin smart phone. If you Google "how to loose weight " portion control, diet and exercise are Ll the things that pop up. So when someone says, "they don't know better" it's bullshit, a 5 year old knows that cookes and candy are bad for you.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's my problem right there. The Dr. Hands out the magic pill but dosnt teach anyone how to use it. And to make it worse, this poor girls eating disorder probably just got worse. I still can't not blame the girl tho. Even if you know absolutely nothing about a topic, you own a fukin smart phone. If you Google "how to loose weight " portion control, diet and exercise are Ll the things that pop up. So when someone says, "they don't know better" it's bullshit, a 5 year old knows that cookes and candy are bad for you.
Exactly! people are just fuckin lazy!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I lost 85lbs 40 years ago............... Still have not gained it back !!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Peptide/Research 3
Weight Loss 8
kcstreetracer Peptide/Research 15