Semaglutide peptide

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone! I'm wondering what are some legit research/peptide companies for Semaglutide? Been away for several yrs so I'm not up on who is good and who isn't anymore. TIA

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I sell a ton of it. MA Research

maresearchchems.net

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi there,

You can buy it on Newsarms
Are they a Board Sponsor ? Are they a reputable Company ? Do They Test thier Batches ?

@Mike Arnold is one of the most trusted in the Supplement Industry !!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just recently grabbed some semaglutide for my wife, very obviously real stuff. They are not a board sponsor so I won’t share publicly, but it’s out there and can be found legit for cheaper then what you’re likely spending on it or going to spend.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Research is now selling 5 mg for $106.25 with the 15% discount (which is am15). I just received these in the 5mg size and my price is lower than most. All research companies pay roughly the same price, as we're all getting it from similarly priced manufacturers. The main difference is how much profit the Research company wants to make. I looked at a dozen different companies for pricing...and decided to price mine lower than all of them. In fact, a lot of companies sell just 3 mg for less than what we charge for 5 mg.

Guys, please understand that everyone is getting this stuff from the same Chinese chemical plants...and all them charge roughly the same price. That's the reason I sell my Enclom for less than most. It's not that I pay less. Rather, I just make less per sale. I am doing the same with semaglutide, but hopefully I'll make up for it with greater overall sales. :) That's the plan, at least.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your liquids clump any tips

Giode

Awards
MA Research is a great company, and happy to give them my business. One question I have: How long can this be stored in it's powder, non-constituted form? Months, year(s)? Is it better to keep it frozen until I use the Bac? I would like to stock up a bit if possible?

Giode

Awards
MA Research is a great company, and happy to give them my business. One question I have: How long can this be stored in it's powder, non-constituted form? Months, year(s)? Is it better to keep it frozen until I use the Bac? I would like to stock up a bit if possible?
Can I get an educated response to this please, before I consider stocking up on this sh$t? Thank you

Giode

Awards
Ive privately asked relevant parties about this, and their response literally was:

"Fridge. Never freezer"
I've heard that too, but I've also heard that some pharmacist recommend you freeze it between uses every week. Not sure what to believe there?

I guess my question is more about the sema in powder form. How long does it keep before being reconstituted? If a person were to stock up (this stuff sells out quick), how long could it be stored before losing it's effectiveness?

Maybe no one knows for sure?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your liquids clump any tips
It depends on the chemical. Only a few do that...and some products are purely suspensions because they can't be made into solutions due to lack of solubility. Most of the liquids are perfect solutions. It really just depends on what it is. Cold weather can also cause some chems to clump up a bit, such as regular clomid. A few seconds in the microwave (cap off) will solve that issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Peptide/Research 3
Weight Loss 8
Weight Loss 22
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 26
Weight Loss 3