Semaglutide questions

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
I just purchased a vial of Semaglutide for the first time. It comes in a 3mg vial, but nothing else labeled. Is that 3mg/mL? Or does this need to be mixed with bacteriostatic water? I have dosing instructions already but would appreciate any advice or information as I am a first timer. Thank you :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'll likely need to mix with BAC and that would be 3mg total in the bottle.

if you add 1ml BAC then you'll have .3mg per .1ml

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
You'll likely need to mix with BAC and that would be 3mg total in the bottle.

if you add 1ml BAC then you'll have .3mg per .1ml
Thank you, I wasn’t sure because it didn’t say it was lyophilized. Does it need to be refrigerated?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would assume it would need to be refrigerated, but I'm not sure

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would assume it would need to be refrigerated, but I'm not sure
I just bought some from @Mike Arnold and according to him once you mix it, yes it does need to be refrigerate. I believe @WesleyInman has a discount code.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just purchased a vial of Semaglutide for the first time. It comes in a 3mg vial, but nothing else labeled. Is that 3mg/mL? Or does this need to be mixed with bacteriostatic water? I have dosing instructions already but would appreciate any advice or information as I am a first timer. Thank you :)
Hello. There is no ml amount listed on the label because the product is not sold in ml's. It is sold in mg's. The vial contains 3 total mg of semaglutide.

The amount of ml's can vary depending on the amount of water you reconstitute the product with. The less water you add, the higher the concentration. The more water you add, the lower the concentration. I usually recommend at least 2 ml for more precise dosing.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used 3ML of water it makes it easy to dose 1ml = 1mg. If you have never used it before start slow I can notice the effects at .125mg

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
I just bought some from @Mike Arnold and according to him once you mix it, yes it does need to be refrigerate. I believe @WesleyInman has a discount code.
That is where I bought mine, using his code 😂 good to know. Thank you!!

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Hello. There is no ml amount listed on the label because the product is not sold in ml's. It is sold in mg's. The vial contains 3 total mg of semaglutide.

The amount of ml's can vary depending on the amount of water you reconstitute the product with. The less water you add, the higher the concentration. The more water you add, the lower the concentration. I usually recommend at least 2 ml for more precise dosing.
Thank you so much!! I wasn’t sure as it’s my first time purchasing! It is now out of stock on the website. Is it restocked frequently?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you so much!! I wasn’t sure as it’s my first time purchasing! It is now out of stock on the website. Is it restocked frequently?
Yes, we try to keep it stocked as much as possible. We already placed another order, so it won't be long. :)

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
can anyone speak to semaglutide side effects? are the gastrointestinal side effects common? at once a week dosing, if GI sides occur, do they last all week?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had no sides at 1.5 -2.0

Trt600mg

Trt600mg

Awards
With genuine ozempic 1mg/week can feel like too much.. it's mental. Shits strong.
The dosages they list are crazy.. I don't think they meant them for healthy bodybuilder types.
UG ozempic sounds slightly sketch

if you want to save cash and still want RX grade you can order Czech/Indian/Canadian rybelsus from legit Indian suppliers who need a valid dr rx

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
With genuine ozempic 1mg/week can feel like too much.. it's mental. Shits strong.
The dosages they list are crazy.. I don't think they meant them for healthy bodybuilder types.
UG ozempic sounds slightly sketch

if you want to save cash and still want RX grade you can order Czech/Indian/Canadian rybelsus from legit Indian suppliers who need a valid dr rx
how does it feel like too much?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Seems as if what was once maintenance protein intake is suddenly inadequate.

While simultaneously having general appetite suppression .
are you saying you felt weaker?

Trt600mg

Trt600mg

Awards
are you saying you felt weaker?
Technically lift stats didn't lower. But if not consciously making sure adequatr protien gets consumed, wouldnt "feel" as strong. More of a depleted feeling than weakness.

It definitely doesn't feel as good as 600mg test, and 600mg test burns way more fat and builds a **** ton of muscle .

If your hormones/body-functions already are optimized, while following a healthy diet/routine ... IMO it is kind of a redundancy.. money better spent trainer+gear+supps

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trusted, Tested, and here on the board with answers to your questions.
And a discount code !!

MA Labs 10% Off Discount Code: am20
MA Research 15% Discount Code: am15

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Technically lift stats didn't lower. But if not consciously making sure adequatr protien gets consumed, wouldnt "feel" as strong. More of a depleted feeling than weakness.

It definitely doesn't feel as good as 600mg test, and 600mg test burns way more fat and builds a **** ton of muscle .

If your hormones/body-functions already are optimized, while following a healthy diet/routine ... IMO it is kind of a redundancy.. money better spent trainer+gear+supps
interesting. i wonder if that was low blood sugar.

Trt600mg

Trt600mg

Awards
interesting. i wonder if that was low blood sugar.
Can't say for sure. But it could be. I never measured my blood sugar since I'm not diabetic.

I'm not sure if I've ever had technical low blood sugar. The craving sugar during induction of ketosis is a different feeling. And during that intense craving I'm not sure if blood sugar actually gets low. Perhaps. Never did those samples though.

One of those new digital patches that link to your phone might be cool.. but they aren't covered and cost a few ducats.

Trt600mg

Trt600mg

Awards
Can't say for sure. But it could be. I never measured my blood sugar since I'm not diabetic or used semaglutide to control symptoms of.

I'm not sure if I've ever had technical low blood sugar. The craving sugar during induction of ketosis is a different feeling. And during that intense craving I'm not sure if blood sugar actually gets low. Perhaps. Never did those samples though.

One of those new digital patches that link to your phone might be cool.. but they aren' covered and cost a few ducats.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Can't say for sure. But it could be. I never measured my blood sugar since I'm not diabetic.

One of those new digital patches that link to your phone might be cool.. but they aren't covered and cost a few ducats.
semaglutide significantly lowers blood sugar all week, which causes the weight loss. i think you can still lose weight with it even if you add carbs to feel better, because the increase in insulin is constant. i hear what people are saying about how it's better to just decrease calories, but my caloric reductions in the past have caused me to lose muscle, so im wondering if this route is a way to keep the muscle and lose the waist

Last edited:
Trt600mg

Trt600mg

Awards
semaglutide significantly lowers blood sugar all week, which causes the weight loss. i think you can still lose weight with it even if you add carbs to feel better, because the increase in insulin is constant. i hear what people are saying about how it's better to just decrease calories, but my caloric reductions in the past have caused me to lose muscle, so im wondering if this route is a way to keep the muscle and lose the waist
Are you not on trt?
+-200mg of test a week ( or whatever gets you up to 1000ng/dl is a pretty surefire way of seriously gaining lean mass and losing bf..

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
nope. i think the appeal here is that semaglutide looks like a year round solution that doesnt cause shut down of anything

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nope. i think the appeal here is that semaglutide looks like a year round solution that doesnt cause shut down of anything
It does help to reduce apatite, just start at a very low dose.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
has anyone here lost weight on semaglutide without reducing calories? the more i look into it, i see so many interesting things happening when people take it, but it is commonly viewed strictly as an appetite suppressant.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Youre going to struggle to NOT reduce calories when using semaglutide. You can take such a tiny dose that you can eat at maintanence or surplus but I dont see how youll lose body fat doing that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Peptide/Research 3
Weight Loss 8
kcstreetracer Peptide/Research 15
Weight Loss 22
Weight Loss 3