sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 also offers standalone paradoxine at a cost effective price for what you get, but not the trademarked version I don't believe.
SNS Paradoxine capsules are the trademarked/branded version of Paradoxine.

We have a great relationship with the company that owns the rights to Paradoxine and we use Paradoxine in quite a few products.

For anyone that doesn't want to take my word for it, here is a screenshot directly from the Paradoxine website's Find It page and we're listed at the very top and center :)

Paradoxine Website screenshot.PNG

-------------------------------------------------------

SNS Products that contain Paradoxine in them:

SNS Paradoxine Caps - 120 caps - 100 mg. per capsule:

Paradoxine-RENDERING-FRONT.png
Paradoxine-Supp-Facts-V2.png

SNS Thermagize XT - The Ultimate One Capsule Fat Burning Energizer - 50 mg. Paradoxine per capsule:

THERMAGIZE-XT-RENDERING-FRONT.png
THERMAGIZE-XT-Supp-Facts-Directions.png

SNS Lean Edge - Stimulant Free Fat Burner w/ 15 active ingredients & 6 branded ingredients - 150 mg. Paradoxine per serving:

Lean-Edge-2020-Rendering-FRONT.png
Lean-Edge-Supp-Facts-Directions-etc..png

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Paradoxine capsules are the trademarked/branded version of Paradoxine.
Thanks for confirming! Couldn't remember, but I've used both your version as well.

And happy to have discussion in my thread about the pre's too, given that someone asked. Makes sense that some of the Iconic additions may be harder to mask.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, @Dustin07 I'll mention Rob is doing a deal right now on a fat loss stack where you can get a Peach Mango All Out Sweat edition for free with ThermoAmp (Caloriburn & Mitoburn) + NeuroAET.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cardio, bike, 31 mins, 196 cals. Followed by Curl Ups, and some ab work: Russian medicine ball crunches & twists.

Trash sleep last night. Have been adding in CBD gummies to try and help with recovery though.

Unofficial weigh in: 155.8#, 14.0%

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just picked up a deal on whey isolate, $7.87/lb if anyone's interested PM me.

This week ended up with a weekly avg of just shy of 2000 cals/d. A little high, and protein goals were under. Going to try to readjust this week.

Planning on hitting bi's and tri's this afternoon.
Screenshot_20230121-113405_MyFitnessPal.jpeg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Afternoon arm WO, had a nice bowl of Asian noodles and chicken as carb up for lunch this afternoon, so skipped my HBCD.

TRX biceps x TRX triceps 3x10
BB curls:
+60x2
+50x8,8,5
+40x5 - drop set
Close Grip BP 135x10,8,5
DB incline curls 15x10,9,7
Dips x15,10,10
Reverse grip EZ bar curls +10x12,12,12 - haven't done these in a long time, felt good.
Bird Dogs x10,5,3

Posing practice to finish.

1 hr 4 mins, 259 cals.

Pre: 2 caps Lipo Elite, 4 caps Hydro3, 1/2 FUBAR shot (200mg caffeine)
Intra: 1 scoop Flexx EAAs, 1 scoop Canteen, 1 scoop (2g) Peak02, 2 tsp (3.3g) micro creatine

Son was sick all week, turns out it was a double ear infection. He's on antibiotics now, so hoping that'll clear it up quickly.

Also, I'm about half way through my Alpha-7 bottle and the dryness on application is really kicking in. I'll post a pic, but even trying to rotate sites & moisturizing it's pretty irrritating. I don't recall dermacrine having this issue FWIW.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you using tops of feet, and shins? Figured I’d mention it just in case you weren’t so you would have more sites.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you using tops of feet, and shins? Figured I’d mention it just in case you weren’t so you would have more sites.
I haven't been doing shins, Didn't think uptake would be as good there, but will definitely start adding in. Usually I do chest, traps, inner thighs, sometimes back of knees/hams.

Here's the peeling:

20230121_145138.jpg

Also, here's a current physique update. Still have a bit to go around waistline, but feel like my arms have definitely tightened up. And front delts seem to be coming up nicely.

Screenshot_20230122-154052_Instagram.jpg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking stronk!
Thanks man, all I see are the faults tbh (need wider lats, fuller chest, tighter abs), but we're all in search of continual improvement or else we wouldn't be on here, right?

Nutrition was definitely off over the weekend (high), but I did manage to not give in to my sweet craving last night. Was super hungry at bed time for some reason.

Got a *potentially* good line on some free weight equipment that would really up what I'm able to do at home... but not going to talk about it too much right now, as not to jinx it!!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man, all I see are the faults tbh (need wider lats, fuller chest, tighter abs), but we're all in search of continual improvement or else we wouldn't be on here, right?

Nutrition was definitely off over the weekend (high), but I did manage to not give in to my sweet craving last night. Was super hungry at bed time for some reason.

Got a *potentially* good line on some free weight equipment that would really up what I'm able to do at home... but not going to talk about it too much right now, as not to jinx it!!
Yes, and the search never ends! It’s a good journey that’s for certain.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulders.

Supersets:
Rotator cuff ex, resistance bands 2x12
Db laterals 15x3x10

Db front raises 15x3x10
Upright rows +40x10, +50x10,10

Seated Overhead BB Press
+50x10
+55x8
+60x6

BB shrugs 135x3x10

Resistance band facepulls 20x2x15

Quick session. Just getting in some work to get the blood pumping. This week will be a bit disrupted due to some mid-week travel.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Body looking good, face is a little emaciated though. I mean you look like a skeleton! :)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woke up late this AM. Just trying to get in as much cardio as I can before the household wakes up for good.

OK, so here's a preview of what I'm picking up to add to the home gym today. My brother's coming to assist with hauling it out of the person's home with me.

Marcy Platinum Home Gym:

Should be able to do flys, chest press, lat pulldowns, preacher curls, leg extensions! Super stoked!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight: 154.6# (-2.6#)
BF 13.9% (-0.3%)

Wow, had no business being this productive with my weight loss, given this weekend's eating! Super happy with this though, and if I keep strict the remainder of this week, I might just let myself have a (one!) beer this Sunday for the NFC championship game.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight: 154.6# (-2.6#)
BF 13.9% (-0.3%)

Wow, had no business being this productive with my weight loss, given this weekend's eating! Super happy with this though, and if I keep strict the remainder of this week, I might just let myself have a (one!) beer this Sunday for the NFC championship game.
have the lite Version .. you can have 3 lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That should be a nice addition to the home gym !!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woke up late this AM. Just trying to get in as much cardio as I can before the household wakes up for good.

OK, so here's a preview of what I'm picking up to add to the home gym today. My brother's coming to assist with hauling it out of the person's home with me.

Marcy Platinum Home Gym:

Should be able to do flys, chest press, lat pulldowns, preacher curls, leg extensions! Super stoked!
That will be a welcomed addition. Sounds like another Christmas lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Getting new equipment is always nice!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New equipment is always good for a little extra motivation !!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's a preview of what's to come... had to do some disassembly, so hoping I can figure out how to put it all back together! Sounds like a good weekend project though. Seems to be in great shape though from what I could tell (before I pulled it into pieces), as in barely used. Just some fraying around the bottom of one of the pads.

20230124_124508.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the new equipment!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice score man! I don’t envy you having to put it together though.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just not mentally in it this morning. Like 0 motivation. Fell off the wagon yesterday, had a 2700 cal day and a beer, could blame it on the travel - but that's just an excuse. Just finding it harder to stay on track with my nutrition consistently lately. Joints this morning (knees, shoulder) felt creaky. But here's what I did:

Legs.

Side planks x10,5,3
TRX squats 3x12
TRX calf raises 3x12
TRX alt lunges 3x10 per leg, alternsting
RDLs 135x10,10,6 - these felt strong considering I used 135# today (vs 95#). Of course I put these before squats today.

Band pull aparts 5# before each set
BB Squats:
135x10
185x5,5,5 - made myself grind these out. Tbh wanted to stop at 135#. Didn't have the stability issue from last week though, so that's an improvement.

Stretching/foam rolling to finish.

52:49, 215 cals.

Pre: 2 caps Lipo Elite, this is the last week.
Intra: 1/2 scoop Flexx EAAs, 1 scoop Breach+, 2g Peak02, 1/2 scoop HBCD, 2 tsp micro creatine. Finished up my tub of Flexx EAAs so will be moving on to something new. Have a few random tubs of stuff lying around, but thinking of using Inspited Aminos next (EAAs + hydration).

Well, after all last week of my son being sick, now it's my daughter. This sh!t is starting to get to me, but it is what it is.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You got in there and did what you needed to do and that is what counts. Hate to hear about the kiddo. Hope she feels better quickly. Also hope the aches and malaise is not you catching whatever they have.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some days you are the dog, sometimes you are the hydrant 🤣

God knows I’ve had some hydrant vibes lately
AMEN! Also that is a new one to me. I am going to have to borrow that sometime...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AMEN! Also that is a new one to me. I am going to have to borrow that sometime...
Guy I worked with years ago used to say, “I’d rather be pissed off than pissed on!”

I don’t think it really actually meant anything, but he loved to say it - he’d smile afterwards like it was a homemade dad joke every time

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guy I worked with years ago used to say, “I’d rather be pissed off than pissed on!”

I don’t think it really actually meant anything, but he loved to say it - he’d smile afterwards like it was a homemade dad joke every time
Apparently, he wasn't up for Golden showers. I have used that one before.

One from growing up in West Virginia was "Well shlt fire and save the matches!" Lol

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Sub'd 2.0, had to remake my now banned account from a stupid post last night.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Lol, what'd you do?
Oh you know... Was a little tired, replied to a good/seller feedback after a positive review of mine and decided it was also the auction forum (oops) and then took it a step too far by offering more than bottle prohormones.. might have offered up a couple Test-EQ 600 vials also. So mod edit was like "wtf" and ban hammer came.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You got in there and did what you needed to do and that is what counts. Hate to hear about the kiddo. Hope she feels better quickly. Also hope the aches and malaise is not you catching whatever they have.
Yeah, been taking my elderberry, C, and zinc to try and prevent catching whatever this is.

Some days you are the dog, sometimes you are the hydrant 🤣

God knows I’ve had some hydrant vibes lately
It's been like that the past two weeks for me, but keeping my head up (and trying to keep my sanity up as well).

SO, for your viewing pleasure... here is the assembled product! Found out this is the Marcy Platinum PM-3200 home gym, with a 150# weight stack.

20230128_112709.jpg

That silver panel is supposed to cover the weight stack, but it looks like I put the weights on in reverse (the pin for some reason is supposed to go from the back, not the front as I have it pictured). So, given that it's just cosmetic I'm going to leave it off.

20230128_112721.jpg

Current home gym set up with the new equipment. Getting a little crowded down there, so might have to put a pause on any more equipment for a little while!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It fits in place there perfectly. If only you could get the bros to rerack their weights.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Afternoon make up weight session. Back/Deads. First time using my Marcy Platinum PM-3200!

Curl Ups x10,5,3

Lat pulldowns:
3 plates x 10
5 plates x 10
7 plates x 10
8 plates x 10

Assuming each plate is roughly 10# give or take, as there are 15 total plates for a 150# set. Top one is smaller, so that's why it's estimated.

Single arm machine row, 3 plates x 10 - these don't quite work on this machine, as the handles also pull in for flys. So won't be doing these. Will stick to DBs.

Close grip rows:
7 plates x 3 x 10
These do seem to work pretty well with my v-bar handle attached to the low pulley. May try them seated on the floor next time.

Deadlifts, mixed grip:
135x10
185x8,8,8 - these felt great! Just an easy grip it and rip it first set, good remaining sets topping out at 8 reps each.
Saved some in the tank to move to rack deads.

Rack deads, from " pins, just below the knee:
185x8
200x5
220x5
240x5 - just a twinge of strain.
This is higher than I usually pull from, but figured I saw @Hyde or someone doing 5" rack pulls, so thought I'd try it out.

Foam rolling to finish.

Stupid fitbit watch paused tracking immediately, so no real measurement. But roughly 1 hr. This afternoon session was also post-lunch, which may have made a difference in my strength today. Left side, lower back has felt a little off since two days ago when I set up the new equipment, but decided to push through today. Will keep an eye out for how it feels this week.

Pre: 1 scoop Zeus
Intra: 1 scoop Inspired Aminos, 1 scoop Peak02, 1 scoop Canteen, 3.3g micro creatine

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hope the back is good to you!

Rackpulls can be very useful; that can still hit a good amount of muscle and sometimes be easier on certain parts. In my case, I tore something on my hamstring or adductor Monday and wanted to try to do something so I went with the limited ROM.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope the back is good to you!

Rackpulls can be very useful; that can still hit a good amount of muscle and sometimes be easier on certain parts. In my case, I tore something on my hamstring or adductor Monday and wanted to try to do something so I went with the limited ROM.
Doing the pulls from the higher pins seems like it'll help me handle heavier weight, but my options are either just above my ankle (lowest setting) or just below my knee as yesterday. I think my pull from the lower session is probably more of what I need motion/form wise, but I'll probably try to rotate both in.

Curl ups x10,5,3
Cardio, bike, 30:08, 195 cals
Abs

Think I've got one more day of Lipo Elite left. Will officially start up training with my coach this week, so let's see what he has planned. Hoping to get a live session with him in this weekend too, before I start hitting the road for work this month...

Weight: 155.6# (+1.0#)
BF: 14.0% (+0.1%)

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final results:

9/13 --> 163.6#, 15.0%
1/30 --> 155.6#, 14.0%

Total weight loss: -8.0#, or roughly -0.42#/wk.
Total fat loss: -1.0%

December was basically a maintenance month. So, could've been better, could've been worse.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Final results:

9/13 --> 163.6#, 15.0%
1/30 --> 155.6#, 14.0%

Total weight loss: -8.0#, or roughly -0.42#/wk.
Total fat loss: -1.0%

December was basically a maintenance month. So, could've been better, could've been worse.
Nice Work !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice pulling and nice gym, Did you put all those mirrors up, if so how much do those things cost, I would like to get 2 like that.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice pulling and nice gym, Did you put all those mirrors up, if so how much do those things cost, I would like to get 2 like that.
Hired someone to do it, but yeah. Cost a decent bit, will look how much I paid for you. Was measured custom for the space, but assuming if you buy standard sizes you might be able to get it done less expensively.

Chest WO.

Side planks x10,5,3
Rotator cuff ex, resistance bands x12,12

Seated chest press:
5 plates x12
8 plates x 10
10 plates x 10
11 plates x 10

First time testing this out. The machine is a little less smooth and steady than I'd like. But it's nice to have the options with this machine.

Machine flys:
3 plates x 10
4 plates x 10,10

Similarly the position/angle of this isn't quite fully comfortable for me. For one, I can't adjust seat height, and I'm kind of short. I ended up putting palms on the pads to squeeze together.

Bench press:
135x8
160x4
170x3
140x8

Lower back was still feeling the effects from my deadlift session. Also, reminder to myself that I should start with bench to conserve power for my main lift.

Resistance band flys, 20x12,12

57:06, 208 cals

Pre: 1 scoop Zeus, 2 caps BAIBA, 4 caps HYDRO3
Intra: 1 scoop Inspired Aminos, 1 scoop Canteen, 1 scoop Peak02, 3.3 g micro creatine, 1/2 scoop Cluster Bomb

OK, poll time:

As I prep to start working with my coach this weekend, do I opt for a short break beforehand? Full 3-5ish days off, knowing I also have probably a 2 day span early next week I'll be away from the gym due to travel? Or, do I take this time to deload and just go light for the remainder of the week?

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my opinions are based more on observation and experience usually than being able to cite studies but I know when I had a severe injury in the back rack pulls seemed to contribute GREATLY to recovery. It was the only way that I was able to get heavy weight into my hands to spur some stimulus. Couldn't pick up 135 off the ground but could rack pull 385. I started from above the knee and over time lowered it down until it was back to a conventional pull....