Oh, The Beer & Cookie Nutrition Plan !!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, The Beer & Cookie Nutrition Plan !!
It's the most wonderFULL time of the year!
You gotta train HARD if you’re going to stay on that plan!
Not hard to stick with, unfortunately I grow in the wrong direction!

OK, looking back on my mid-Nov post my plan was to run an Alpha-7 / LipoElite combo in the new year. So, any reason to not jump on that now instead of waiting 2 weeks (that's probably about what I have left of AnabolicXT)?

Going to go cold turkey on the beer & cookies. Should be able to lean up fairly quickly with tracking nutrition again and making those changes.

But... there's also part of me that just wants to go full blast and go balls to the wall strength/bulk cycle... decisions, decisions...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trust me I know, I have been making great progress recently on the bulk train and the idea of going in the opposite direction just feels wrong. However I know I will both look and feel better leaning back up, plus will put myself in a much better place to grow from once I am leaner.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don’t start a bulk unless you didn’t really gain any fat from the holiday indulgences (which I’m assuming you did, unless you’re an alien). You want to be as lean as you can and get your insulin sensitivity up as much as possible so you grow the best/leanest as well as give yourself runway for the fat that will inevitably accumulate.

Even a 2-week focused minicut could prep you much better for this than just rolling in casually.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trust me I know, I have been making great progress recently on the bulk train and the idea of going in the opposite direction just feels wrong. However I know I will both look and feel better leaning back up, plus will put myself in a much better place to grow from once I am leaner.
Don’t start a bulk unless you didn’t really gain any fat from the holiday indulgences (which I’m assuming you did, unless you’re an alien). You want to be as lean as you can and get your insulin sensitivity up as much as possible so you grow the best/leanest as well as give yourself runway for the fat that will inevitably accumulate.

Even a 2-week focused minicut could prep you much better for this than just rolling in casually.
Darn you both and your sensibilities! Haha. Ok, sticking to the plan and will move into a 4 week cut. Will also begin to focus on adding in direct abdominal work again. Been reading up on the thread about top 10 mistakes.

30:01, 196 cals on the bike this AM followed by Curl Ups and stretching.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Darn you both and your sensibilities! Haha. Ok, sticking to the plan and will move into a 4 week cut. Will also begin to focus on adding in direct abdominal work again. Been reading up on the thread about top 10 mistakes.

30:01, 196 cals on the bike this AM followed by Curl Ups and stretching.
I would suggest to add in some Lower Back as well as Abdominal keep things balanced

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shout out to @Rocket3015 for sending me half a bottle of Get Diesel E2-X. See if this helps knock out the flare up I'm having. Will post up the bottle, it's purdy... doing 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM.

Shoulders:

Rotator cuff ex, resistance bands 2x12
DB laterals x Bent over DB laterals, 15# x 12/10, 10/8, 8/8
Upright rows +60x10,8,8
Seated BB shoulder press +60x10,10,10
DB laterals x Resistance band facepulls 15#/20# x2x10

37:58, 194 cals

Pre: 3/4 scoop Decim8, 3 caps AnabolicXT, 1 cap E2-X
Intra: Same as usual

Last WO before the new year. Enjoy everyone, be safe, and let's all get after it in 2023!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope it helps you out !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Rocket3015 is a good guy! E2X works for real, too, one of the few legit natural supplements out there.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Rocket3015 is a good guy! E2X works for real, too, one of the few legit natural supplements out there.
I wish we could get @Chuck Diesel back and active on here !!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy New Year! Looking forward to crushing 2023. Have set some ambitious goals, both personally and professionally, financial and fitness. Hoping a couple of you guys can at least help with the latter!

Weighed in yesterday to check on the holiday damage. Back up to 163.0# from about 157# mid-Dec. So it's time to buckle down. Going to have to be a little bit aggressive these next 4 weeks as my goal is to drop the 6# I gained, so -1.5#/week. With the Lipo Elite & Alpha-7 combo, plus reduced cals (myfitnesspal has me tracking towards 1500/d), should be attainable.

First WO of the new year will be legs later this afternoon. Planning to hit both front and back squats today.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First WO of the new year!

Pre-WO: 3 caps AnabolicXT, 1 cap E2-X, 2 caps Lipo Elite, 4 caps Hydro3.

This dose of Lipo Elite should give me 225 mg caffeine + eria J + synephrine. Which is relatively modest stim content these days. But the real kicker for this formula is the GBB, BAIBA, and GoP content. Not sure if I should be taking another serving/half serving later in the day or not yet.
Opted to add in 2 servings of Hydro3, which will give me 1 g of Hydromax and 300 mg of KNO3. Hoping that staying below 1.5 g means I'll tolerate the glycerol while still getting the pump effect.
I'm a big preWO drink guy, so moving to all caps just doesn't seem right, so will prob look for a stim-free powder...

Legs.

Bird Dogs x10,5,3
BB Front squats 95x10,10,10
SLDLs 95x10,10,10
BB Back squats 135x8,8,8
TRX alt lunges 3x12
TRX calf raises x12,15,15

55:50, 185 cals

Good focus and sweat today. No real goal set for squats, but I'm aiming for two PRs in 2023: 315# for deadlifts for a single and 225# for reps on bench this year. Will need to train hard to hit these. But first, this mini-cut.

Intra: Same as previous.
Post: 1 scoop Lean Whey Xmas Cookie Shake, 4 pumps Alpha-7 post-shower.

Few other changes: Also, cutting out alcohol and cookie consumption this month. Plus calorie counting as mentioned in my last post. Hustle hard and DOMINATE!

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see you excited for your goals ahead - wishing you success, and the perseverance you will need along the way to make it so!

“Nobody said it would be easy…they only said that it would be worth it.”

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First WO of the new year!

This dose of Lipo Elite should give me 225 mg caffeine + eria J + synephrine. Which is relatively modest stim content these days. But the real kicker for this formula is the GBB, BAIBA, and GoP content. Not sure if I should be taking another serving/half serving later in the day or not yet.
Opted to add in 2 servings of Hydro3, which will give me 1 g of Hydromax and 300 mg of KNO3. Hoping that staying below 1.5 g means I'll tolerate the glycerol while still getting the pump effect.
I'm a big preWO drink guy, so moving to all caps just doesn't seem right, so will prob look for a stim-free powder...

Legs.

Bird Dogs x10,5,3
BB Front squats 95x10,10,10
SLDLs 95x10,10,10
BB Back squats 135x8,8,8
TRX alt lunges 3x12
TRX calf raises x12,15,15

55:50, 185 cals

Good focus and sweat today. No real goal set for squats, but I'm aiming for two PRs in 2023: 315# for deadlifts for a single and 225# for reps on bench this year. Will need to train hard to hit these. But first, this mini-cut.

Post: 1 scoop Lean Whey Xmas Cookie Shake, 4 pumps Alpha-7 post-shower.

Few other changes: Also, cutting out alcohol and cookie consumption this month. Plus calorie counting as mentioned in my last post. Hustle hard and DOMINATE!
The diet is always the hardest part so just make sure your head is in the right place and understand it's ok to be hungry, you don't need a snack another meal is coming soon.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to see you excited for your goals ahead - wishing you success, and the perseverance you will need along the way to make it so!

“Nobody said it would be easy…they only said that it would be worth it.”
Thanks, yes, will need to stay focused for sure. Also hoping guys like you, @SkRaw85 and @Dustin07 can give me some tips for my strength goals... probably wont really set sights on that though for another month.
The diet is always the hardest part so just make sure your head is in the right place and understand it's ok to be hungry, you don't need a snack another meal is coming soon.
I'd actually be really interested in seeing your meals written out if you don't mind sharing. I'm always low on protein goals, but find it hard to stay under the cals when I bump up my protein intake.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, yes, will need to stay focused for sure. Also hoping guys like you, @SkRaw85 and @Dustin07 can give me some tips for my strength goals... probably wont really set sights on that though for another month.I'd actually be really interested in seeing your meals written out if you don't mind sharing. I'm always low on protein goals, but find it hard to stay under the cals when I bump up my protein intake.
I will see what I can do!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, yes, will need to stay focused for sure. Also hoping guys like you, @SkRaw85 and @Dustin07 can give me some tips for my strength goals... probably wont really set sights on that though for another month.I'd actually be really interested in seeing your meals written out if you don't mind sharing. I'm always low on protein goals, but find it hard to stay under the cals when I bump up my protein intake.
I enjoy seeing others lift heavy things!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The mini cut is the hardest part with strength goals, that much I know for sure lol. Luckily since @Hyde and @MrKleen73 got me into IF, I'm feeling pretty optimistic. I came home from our 8 day trip up 6lbs. Going full IF now and my guess is I'll very quickly weigh less than I did pre vacation but if at any time I feel it's effecting my strength I'll make immediate changes...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I enjoy seeing others lift heavy things!
Then you're in the wrong log!
The mini cut is the hardest part with strength goals, that much I know for sure lol. Luckily since @Hyde and @MrKleen73 got me into IF, I'm feeling pretty optimistic. I came home from our 8 day trip up 6lbs. Going full IF now and my guess is I'll very quickly weigh less than I did pre vacation but if at any time I feel it's effecting my strength I'll make immediate changes...
Looks like you're in the same boat as I am. I have 6# of "fun" weight to get rid of to get back to where i was previously.

Quick update:
Didn't sleep well at all last night, was sandwiched between my daughter who's had a fever and cough, and my wife who had some type of stomach bug all night. That plus I think I had some extra stimulation either from the Lipo Elite or more likely the Alpha-7, as I have heard that R-andro may provide an energy rush* for some. Will likely use some melatonin or Fade Out pre-bed tonight.

*had to clarify what I meant by stimulating here!!

Snuck in a mid-afternoon bike session. Couldn't let Day 2 go by with no workout!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Then you're in the wrong log! Looks like you're in the same boat as I am. I have 6# of "fun" weight to get rid of to get back to where i was previously.

Quick update:
Didn't sleep well at all last night, was sandwiched between my daughter who's had a fever and cough, and my wife who had some type of stomach bug all night. That plus I think I had some extra stimulation either from the Lipo Elite or more likely the Alpha-7, as I have heard that R-andro may provide an energy rush* for some. Will likely use some melatonin or Fade Out pre-bed tonight.

Snuck in a mid-afternoon bike session. Couldn't let Day 2 go by with no workout!
That's what separates the Winners from the Losers' !!

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Then you're in the wrong log! Looks like you're in the same boat as I am. I have 6# of "fun" weight to get rid of to get back to where i was previously.

Quick update:

The last couple times I tried the IF I found a 1-2lb drop immediately. We got home Sunday morning from Vegas weighing in around 194, ate clean sunday, did IF and clean eating monday, weighed 189.X lbs this morning and I think i was 187/188 when we left... so I'm sorta curious to see where I can take this but... I will likely move from 16/8 to 14/10 on training days. It will be an interesting experiment regardless!!

hardest part of IF for me so far isn't the hunger, it's getting enough calories in shortened window....

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back WO:

McGill Curl Ups x10,5,3
Neutral grip pullups x10,7,8
Resistance band straight arm pressdowns 20x3x10

Deadlifts:
95x10
135x8
185x5,5 - PAUSE, 5 - pulled in socks this morning. These definitely didn't feel as good today without the DMHA in my system like last week. Tbh my grip also was a bit limiting as my hands were getting pretty sore from the knurling. Need to rebuild some callouses.

TRX rows 3x10 - used these as a finisher since I wasn't satisfied with my deads.

51:22, 125 cals

Snoozed my alarms HARD this morning. Probably a combo of the day I had yesterday playing doctor for everyone on top of taking 1/2 a serving of Fade Out. Son interrupted my deadlifts, but I also took a lot of time to warm up and stretch out/lengthen my spine before hitting the weights as I felt tight today. Also, my shoulders have felt tense since squatting. I felt it coming off the lift the other day, but I think my bar placement and hand placement caused some tension that I tried to massage out last evening. All in all a pretty mediocre session.

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back WO:

McGill Curl Ups x10,5,3
Neutral grip pullups x10,7,8
Resistance band straight arm pressdowns 20x3x10

Deadlifts:
95x10
135x8
185x5,5 - PAUSE, 5 - pulled in socks this morning. These definitely didn't feel as good today without the DMHA in my system like last week. Tbh my grip also was a bit limiting as my hands were getting pretty sore from the knurling. Need to rebuild some callouses.

TRX rows 3x10 - used these as a finisher since I wasn't satisfied with my deads.

51:22, 125 cals

Snoozed my alarms HARD this morning. Probably a combo of the day I had yesterday playing doctor for everyone on top of taking 1/2 a serving of Fade Out. Son interrupted my deadlifts, but I also took a lot of time to warm up and stretch out/lengthen my spine before hitting the weights as I felt tight today. Also, my shoulders have felt tense since squatting. I felt it coming off the lift the other day, but I think my bar placement and hand placement caused some tension that I tried to massage out last evening. All in all a pretty mediocre session.

What has DMHA in it nowadays? I saw MA Research still carries DMAA, but been trying to not use the Adderall like stims, rather stick to nootropic-stim combo pre's that aren't so stim heavy...

Also glad to know I'm not the only one whose kiddos come in during gym time, lol.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What has DMHA in it nowadays? I saw MA Research still carries DMAA, but been trying to not use the Adderall like stims, rather stick to nootropic-stim combo pre's that aren't so stim heavy...

Also glad to know I'm not the only one whose kiddos come in during gym time, lol.
Plenty tbh. Right now I have several pre's that contain it:

Decim8, Defiant Unleashed (mult versions), El Chapo, Zeus, Convict stim...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
these are similar to the old jack3d?
Well, nothing ever hit like old DMAA IMO. I think of DMHA as it's younger, slightly weaker cousin. Again, my personal experience only. Doesn't hit as hard, as in you won't "notice" the onset as much. Feel good properties, but clouded a bit in a lot of formulas with alpha-Y. So some of these just feel "dirtier". Except for Zeus which is feel good all the way.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I overslept a full 31 minutes accidentally today! Fell back asleep after my alarm.

If your hands hurt, rest assured they got stronger/tougher! Stick with it and your grip and forearms will adapt better than ever.

As far as the squats tightening the shoulder girdle, this happens to many of us - I find a quick 20-30 rep set of band Pullaparts (warms the tight shoulder joint up) followed by a ~30 second band-distracted pec stretch per side (choke a band to something, grab it in one hand and with your arm staying long turn away to stretch the pec) gets things opened pretty quickly.

IMG_7550.JPG

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, nothing ever hit like old DMAA IMO. I think of DMHA as it's younger, slightly weaker cousin. Again, my personal experience only. Doesn't hit as hard, as in you won't "notice" the onset as much. Feel good properties, but clouded a bit in a lot of formulas with alpha-Y. So some of these just feel "dirtier". Except for Zeus which is feel good all the way.
The stim aspect of jack3d never bothered me. What I remember from it was the ability to show up to the gym, run the rack, still feel like I was at full energy, run the rack again, still being 100% focused but running out of things to do, jumping on the treadmill for an hour and sweating out 10lbs a session lol. I do remember my brain feeling funny.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The stim aspect of jack3d never bothered me. What I remember from it was the ability to show up to the gym, run the rack, still feel like I was at full energy, run the rack again, still being 100% focused but running out of things to do, jumping on the treadmill for an hour and sweating out 10lbs a session lol. I do remember my brain feeling funny.
Almost like a potted geranium smashed on top of your head?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another tough morning waking up. Also, maybe unsurprisingly my shoulders were sore after pull day, so worked the massager again.

Cardio/abs:

Bike, 31:01, 157 cals
Side planks x10,5,3
Swiss ball crunches x 3 sets to failure
Russian medicine ball twists 2x12

First few days of tracking macros and I'm still getting adjusted, but steadily decreasing cals and figuring out where I need to be. First day was purely tracking to see baseline. Tightened things up yesterday and felt pretty good, but still have some tweaks to make:

M: ~2300 cals
T: ~2100 cals
W: ~1800 cals, 35/38/27% c/f/p

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another tough morning waking up. Also, maybe unsurprisingly my shoulders were sore after pull day, so worked the massager again.

Cardio/abs:

Bike, 31:01, 157 cals
Side planks x10,5,3
Swiss ball crunches x 3 sets to failure
Russian medicine ball twists 2x12

First few days of tracking macros and I'm still getting adjusted, but steadily decreasing cals and figuring out where I need to be. First day was purely tracking to see baseline. Tightened things up yesterday and felt pretty good, but still have some tweaks to make:

M: ~2300 cals
T: ~2100 cals
W: ~1800 cals, 35/38/27% c/f/p
It does not look like enough protein to me ??

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It does not look like enough protein to me ??
Yeah because he’s going to be in a deficit, really reaching for 1g/lb is an ideal move for nitrogen retention.

It’s really not that hard to eat 50g 3x a day, plus some trace from the other food (whole grains, beans, nuts, potatoes).

2 servings of meat or fish (8oz raw weight) & 240g of plain Greek yogurt mixed with a scoop of whey for a post workout meal or night cap isn’t that hard to pull off.

Breakfast:
1/2 cup dry quick oats - 150
2tbsp ground flax seed - 70
1 scoop whey - 130
3 whole eggs, nonstick spray - 210
560 calories

Lunch:
8oz baked spiced chicken -240
300g baked potato - 240
1 cup broccoli or 2 cups spinach - who cares
14 almonds - 70
550 calories

Dinner:
8oz ground taco-seasoned turkey - 400
Shredded Cheddar - 110
Taco Sauce - 30
Bag of lettuce &/or greens - negligible
550 calories

That’s 150g protein at under 1,700 calories. Pull any of the fats (flax, almonds, cheese) out or reduce potato to 150g to lower calories further.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah because he’s going to be in a deficit, really reaching for 1g/lb is an ideal move for nitrogen retention.

It’s really not that hard to eat 50g 3x a day, plus some trace from the other food (whole grains, beans, nuts, potatoes).

2 servings of meat or fish (8oz raw weight) & 240g of plain Greek yogurt mixed with a scoop of whey for a post workout meal or night cap isn’t that hard to pull off.

Breakfast:
1 scoop whey - 130
560 calories

Lunch:
300g baked potato - 240
14 almonds - 70
550 calories

Dinner:
Shredded Cheddar - 110
Taco Sauce - 30
550 calories

That’s 150g protein at under 1,700 calories. Pull any of the fats (flax, almonds, cheese) out or reduce potato to 150g to lower calories further.
PERFECT !!!!!!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Breakfast:
1 scoop whey - 130
560 calories

Lunch:
300g baked potato - 240
14 almonds - 70
550 calories

Dinner:
Shredded Cheddar - 110
Taco Sauce - 30
550 calories

Any opinion on where a deficit becomes detrimental to strength? Would you put a guy like me at only 1g/lb if I wanted to cut 5-8+lbs for a short cut? I find getting 220-240g of pro a day is pretty easy although yes, I think 20 are from incomplete collagen proteins.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any opinion on where a deficit becomes detrimental to strength? Would you put a guy like me at only 1g/lb if I wanted to cut 5-8+lbs for a short cut? I find getting 220-240g of pro a day is pretty easy although yes, I think 20 are from incomplete collagen proteins.
If you are losing more than 2lbs a week, you are probably going to start to feel that. Most significantly, your gym performance will tell you. You should expect to tolerate/execute less volume overall in a deficit, but if you see absolute strength on first work sets declining, you’re likely losing muscle. If you can still lift pretty similar weights, life is good.

Compliance is very important, so your diet needs to be sustainable - if you like eating that much protein and find more satiety that way to stick to it, it’s fine. Just pull them from the carb or fat cals you’d otherwise consume. Your body is going to turn the excess into expensive glucose and raise insulin just the same as carbs, but protein does have a slightly higher thermic effect to digestion.

In Seg’s case where he struggles to eat that way, it doesn’t make sense to try to hork down more than fairly sound science shows to be optimal. He isn’t going to retain more mass eating the same calories in protein over carbs.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for some of the suggestions and meal ideas. I do find generally that I tend to be lower on protein, and generally higher on carbs than ideal. I use whey protein to supplement and get my protein levels up, but I do eat carbs with almost every meal (minus the mid-afternoon meal) plus around training. Just force of habit I guess, but a meal like the dinner without carbs seems strange to me?

Yesterday hit ~1500 cals, so happy about that. Made linear progression down to the target goal by adjusting and making trade off choices. So a win in my book! Weighing in this AM.

Chest WO.

Rotator cuff ex, resistance band 2x12

Bench Press, suicide grip:
85x12, speed reps.
135x3x8
145x4
155x2

Pinched my hand on the first set reracking. Just caught my skin a bit, but annoying. My confidence has just been off lately when it comes to benching. I need to get my mental state focused better before these lifts as I think I'm almost psyching myself out these days. Dissappointed.

Incline BP, suicide grip, 1/4 partial rep x full rep:
105x4x6
Was looking back through my log a bit and saw I had used these at one point. It's a 1/4 partial rep, right into a full ROM rep counting as 1 total rep. Did 4 sets. Going to need to do something different to shock my system.

Incline DB flys
10x12
20x3x10

TRX chest press 3x12

1 hr 14 mins, 214 cals.

Woke up on my first alarm (4:48 AM). Was looking forward to chest day and was hoping for a solid session today. Didn't quite get there. Onward.

Pre: Added 1 cap of Demon Drops this morning because the bottle was calling to me 3 caps AnabolicXT, 2 caps Lipo Elite, 1 cap E2-X, 4 caps Hydro3.
Intra: Same as previous, incl. 25g of HBCD.
Soundtrack: Killswitch Engage. Anyone else notice that all of the streaming services now don't let you pick the song/artist specifically anymore? It's all "playlist" of similar songs/artists. You have to pay for the ability to choose now.

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah the streaming g services have figured what people will pay for lol. Apple Music is like $10 a month but you get complete control

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I personally can't stand spotify, I killed my pandora a while back and moved to youtube music. complete freedom in choices and pretty good app despite my dislike overall for King Google lol

Oh but I do pay for it... IDK, I use it all day every day. On the commute, at the gym, at work at my desk, and even at home when the wife and I are cooking and stuff so I feel like I get my $6 or $7 worth per month out of it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have this thing called a Radio it free and it works great, I think it will catch on !

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have this thing called a Radio it free and it works great, I think it will catch on !
Radio, what's that??

I have a CD player in my gym, but rarely use it because 1) I work out in the AM before the rest of my household gets up, and 2) it just broke. Lol. Debating whether it's worth investing in another one or not.

Also, in weight related news:
Weighed in at 158.0# (-5.0#), so have almost completely dropped all of the holiday weight! Some may be water weight, but realistically I may actually dial back UP the cals a bit.

Will hold changing anything for now as this also isn't the "official" weigh in (on Monday, and weekends can easily ruin a week of good eating), but will monitor how fast I continue to lose in case I want to adjust.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed in!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you got to have your Christmas cookies & not undo all your progress!
You and me both!

Anyone use/have opinions on the Slingshot / Widomaker? Just wondering if this might help me with getting more adjusted to heavier weights while I'm trying to get back into the groove of bench pressing and progressing towards my new goal.